Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E13: Snap Some Necks and Cash Some Checks LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I guess Cassidy sees this is going too well so she tries to shake Gabler's confidence.

Also, what is it with the jury helping the final 3 answer their questions or say 'that's what you meant, right?'  No cheating!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2

So didn't they use to have the jury ask questions based on the tagline for Survivor (Outwit, Outplay, Outlast).  Or did they stop that?

And not that I'm complaining, but has Cody done any talking?  I feel like it's been all Karla, Noelle, Jesse, and James.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So didn't they use to have the jury ask questions based on the tagline for Survivor (Outwit, Outplay, Outlast).  Or did they stop that?

That happened for a few years as Jeff tried to steer the jury from their usual bitter filled rants. I guess it’s gone now 

Okay, I like this question from Jesse.

But let's get to the vote.  This is boring.  I felt like this night couldn't get more underwhelming than it already was, but this final 3 is just there.  I feel like they are all just making the same arguments.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I think all three of them are doing great. They seem relaxed, honest, humble when they need to be, proud of the right things….funny, sincere, realistic about how they played. 

I think they all are doing about as good as they good. 

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

But let's get to the vote.  This is boring.  I felt like this night couldn't get more underwhelming than it already was, but this final 3 is just there.  

All the answers they're giving are the same.

Owen: I was on the wrong side of the vote and made mistakes.

Cassidy: I was in on every vote!

Gabler: I was with everyone and aligned with everyone!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

All the answers they're giving are the same.

Owen: I was on the wrong side of the vote and made mistakes.

Cassidy: I was in on every vote!

Gabler: I was with everyone and aligned with everyone!

Lol yeah I went back and edited my post to say this.  There's no variety there.  I guess I was wrong that they had nothing, they just all had the same thing.  But nothing exciting.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

I thought that was a good final tribal. Good questions, each finalist had opportunity to speak and everyone respected each other. Especially the finalists respected each other and weren't continually interrupting and talking over each other.

Now for the vote!

• Love 3
Just now, Maggie Mae said:

I may be an outlier here but I like this jury format. It's hard to predict the winner but I think it's Owen. 

I think Owen put himself down wayyyy too much. I think he lost a vote or two with how little he said about what he actually did.

• Like 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

I thought that was a good final tribal. Good questions, each finalist had opportunity to speak and everyone respected each other. Especially the finalists respected each other and weren't continually interrupting and talking over each other.

Interesting, I felt like the jury couldn't shut up with each other and I feel like they already walked into tribal, knowing who they planned to vote for so it felt like this final tribal was pointless. None seemed like they were on the fence with how much they interrupted each other.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

I may be an outlier here but I like this jury format. It's hard to predict the winner but I think it's Owen. 

I like the format too. Seems like a more genuine exchange. But I think Cassidy takes it

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Interesting, I felt like the jury couldn't shut up with each other and I feel like they already walked into tribal, knowing who they planned to vote for so it felt like this final tribal was pointless. None seemed like they were on the fence with how much they interrupted each other.

I've never seen a jury care less.  Noelle "hey I'm a paralympian!  Oh and Owen, this is how you should answer James's question."  Jesse "hey, I study political science!"  Jeanine "hey Gabler, you were wrong, I actually went through your bag!"

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

None seemed like they were on the fence with how much they interrupted each other.

They were certainly all on the Jesse train at the fire-making challenge, so my guess is that they all factored Jesse's opinion into their new favourite.

4 minutes ago, Weavertoo said:

Could Gabler tell the jury that he plans on donating the entire prize?  That might earn him a few votes in a season with three undistinguished finalists

I don't see why he couldn't, and I am surprised he didn't.

Lol to whoever called gabler to win. This really was a I don’t care vote by the jury.  I surely didn’t care who won. Glad this boring season is finally over. There were a few good moments like the last gasp challenge and last weeks TC. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1