Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Relationship Status: Open

• Start Topic

Whitney's friends join her for some Caribbean vacation fun, but things take an unexpected turn when she's caught in bed with her ex, Lennie. Whitney must decide if she'll rekindle the old flame, or else Lennie may find love elsewhere on the island.

Original air date 2022.10.18

• Love 1

The two men approaching the group and asking to get oiled by Whitney were clearly paid by Production. Same for Hilda and the contrived dancing in the street montage. 

But hey at least this is better then watching poor Babs so I'll take it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

I THOUGHT I could take it Leilani2, I really did.  Thought I'd enjoy seeing St. Lucia.  But nope. No can do.  That big ass wiggling all over Lennie in the street just did me in.  Not to mention all the sexual innuendos she kept throwing out there.   Urp!  I just cannot. with. this. crap.

HOWEVER.... so happy Babs' physical condition is not the center of attention for once.  

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
  • Love 12

The two men approaching the group and asking to get oiled by Whitney were clearly paid by Production. Same for Hilda and the contrived dancing in the street montage. 

I loved how Whitney described it as a "huge dance party in St. Lucia every weekend." There were like, four non-MBFFL cast members. 

I'm not a fan of Whitney's but she really pissed me off this week. The resort looked nice, so there's that. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

She’s awful…I like how Buddy just wanders in late and says he “thought” he sent a text. I’m going to start using that excuse when I want to avoid someone. Todd’s probably been there a week on the other side of the island enjoying himself 😂 Lennie probably didn’t want to get in the water because he knew Whitney probably peed in it. 

What did Whitney mean when she said she could kill Hilda if she wanted to?  This is lost in translation for me.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

Yea all the gang are so over it.  Their lack of interest and whole vibe- from Buddy to Tal who come late and don't even want to fly with her on the same plane, to Heather and Ashley who can't even be bothered to show up for the free trip makes me wonder if she's not paying them enough in favor of her new pets, Lennie and Jess. 

Like this season looks like Lennie, Jess and her hubs are the 'co-stars' and the rest of the gang are getting five minutes of screen time and they seem so distant.

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

She’s awful…I like how Buddy just wanders in late and says he “thought” he sent a text. I’m going to start using that excuse when I want to avoid someone. Todd’s probably been there a week on the other side of the island enjoying himself 😂 Lennie probably didn’t want to get in the water because he knew Whitney probably peed in it. 

What did Whitney mean when she said she could kill Hilda if she wanted to?  This is lost in translation for me.

This whole episode was so odd. Like we're to believe two good looking men are going to be on the beach and their target is Whitney.  And let's say they're not from central casting but really did approach her this way.  As a woman traveling I would think scammer, thieves or yahoo boys but you know now that I wrote this out, I think this is how these older women meet these men when they go on vacation and then end up on 90 Day Fiance or how Terry McMillan got her groove back.  Whitney and one of those men could be on Love In Paradise, but I digress.

Hilda I assumed was from central casting too but Whitney did come off very jealous and she's not a good actor.  She could kill Hilda if she managed to wrestle her down and then squash her so maybe that's what she means.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Hate to say admit it since I've watched since Day 1, but this might be the end for me. I miss Todd and Tal. I miss somewhat believable scenarios, I miss Whitney working or pretending to work. Don't need the "Whitney can attract any good looking guy she sees with her sparking personality." I'll suffer thru next week's finale, but that might be it.

Edited by BAForever
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

Whitney is constantly making sexual comments, innuendos, etc. Then, the minute someone, usually a man, plays along, she feigns shock and outrage, like that’s not what she meant at all!…. 

She did this with Buddy, now Lenny-she flirts and if they say anything remotely flirty back, she instantly starts cutting them down and acting like They’re the ones coming after her, and how unworthy they are compared to her!! Why?  Only reason I can think of, is she knows they’re being paid to pretend and she resents it, and resents them for it. Her insecurity makes her mean. It’s the whole ‘reject you before you can reject me’ defense mechanism, but with an added layer of ‘we’re being paid to be here.’

It’s a shame because there are times she seems like she might be fun, but then—here comes the sex talk, and reminders she sooo desirable to bait attention..attention is given…onto publicly embarrassing anyone who’s nice to her. She needs mad therapy. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Whitney is constantly making sexual comments, innuendos, etc. Then, the minute someone, usually a man, plays along, she feigns shock and outrage, like that’s not what she meant at all!…. 

She did this with Buddy, now Lenny-she flirts and if they say anything remotely flirty back, she instantly starts cutting them down and acting like They’re the ones coming after her, and how unworthy they are compared to her!! Why?  Only reason I can think of, is she knows they’re being paid to pretend and she resents it, and resents them for it. Her insecurity makes her mean. It’s the whole ‘reject you before you can reject me’ defense mechanism, but with an added layer of ‘we’re being paid to be here.’

It’s a shame because there are times she seems like she might be fun, but then—here comes the sex talk, and reminders she sooo desirable to bait attention..attention is given…onto publicly embarrassing anyone who’s nice to her. She needs mad therapy. 

Yes, times 1000. Tonight's episode- the whole Lenny/ leg pounding? She started the conversation. The disdain Buddy shows for her is hilarious. No wonder he travels alone on these boondoggles.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

They made a deal of Buddy showing up days later for trips (showed clips), but wasn’t that when he was out of it with substance abuse?  I hope he’s ok.  What reason was there for him to come days later?  A job?  

There are plenty of people who hook up with larger women, older women, neurotic women, etc,  on 90 Day Fiancé.  Is it real?  Lol. Idk.  Some of them even get married.  Some say for a green card.  

Ref. the trip. I understand why a pregnant woman wouldn’t want to fly out of the country near a due date.  And, if Heather had covid she couldn’t go.  I may be naive, but I don’t think Heather would  lie about having covid.  That’s similar to lying about having cancer.  Just something you don’t do.  

My favorite part was Whit on the jet ski!  Omg….that was hysterical.  I may watch that part again.  I’m not sure if it was meant to be funny or not.  

Has Hunter hooked up with anyone?  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

How is it unexpected that Whitney would be rolling around in bed with Lennie?  The only thing more predictable is the sun coming up in the morning.

As for Buddy, I bet he brought Courtney to keep Whitney off of him.  I don't think it would be guaranteed to work.  He's lucky she was fixating on Lennie.

As for the open relationship thing, I don't knw why they had to go through all this.  Just say they decided it wasn't going to work because of the distance.  If Whit was really serious about Le Blur, she would have freaked out at his suggestion of an open relationship.  I'm just not buying any of this.

• Love 17

I thought it was kind of funny when buddy said he bought Courtney, and Whitney said something about how will she fit into a group of friends who have known each other for 20 years… look around and the only people who have been there since high school are buddy and Tal, and I don’t even think buddy and Tal are particularly friends. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Buddy's fiancee is tucked away in a hotel room never to be seen. Ya, ok. 

Why was Lenny in Shitney's bed if they didn't do anything? 

Tal, please shut up. So sick of him making excuses for everything Shitney does. Open relationship? Great idea! Flirting with Lenny? Awesome! Is Lenny in love with Shitney? Of course he is!

The island guys are looking for some young, hot American girls to flirt with not fat, loud Shitney. Lenny is getting jealous so walks back to his room pouting all the way. Please make the insanity stop! 

The last straw was everybody sitting around talking about how Lenny is in love with Shitney. In front of Lenny. Uncomfortable and childish. How much are these people getting paid to sit around and make everything all about Shitney and how alllllllll the men find her irresistable. 

No need for Jessica and her man. Ever. 

1 hour ago, FurBabyMama said:

I don’t even think buddy and Tal are particularly friends. 

They didn't get along when they were both living with Whitney. Not sure either one of them ever liked Lenny. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 2
  • Love 9

All of these people need help.  Are they f’ng kidding me with how they worship the big boss lady.  No, just No!  The whole episode was full of fake BS and disgusting IMO.  Buddy is barely there and there is no French man.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Whitney is a very jealous, posessive person. She was talking about Lenny the same way she did with Buddy. Always watching out for them, having to approve of their relationships, needing them around her all the time. Constantly in their business. We're supposed to believe she is perfectly fine in an open relationship with Frenchman? Never worrying about him dating and finding a new love? It's all such a lie!

• Applause 3
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

How is it unexpected that Whitney would be rolling around in bed with Lennie?  The only thing more predictable is the sun coming up in the morning.

I know this gets on my nerves every time someone walks into her bedroom she’s in some “compromising” position and why is she mad Hunter walked in when the camera crew is already in there or was there an orgy happening that Hunter interrupted? 🙄

I don’t understand why she can’t be nicer to Lenny at least he plays along unlike Chase who bless his heart looked like he was reading off cue cards.

The guys on the beach could have been real (yeah I know but humor me)but the guy randomly walks up asked to be oiled when she’s surrounded by the barnacles one of whom theoretically could have been her boyfriend. 

It seems like Whitney needed a more heavy duty jet ski but it could have just been she didn’t seem to know exactly what was going on.  I really thought the producers were going to have her on a super small one and have it start sinking as it seems they don’t mind embarrassing her.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, BAForever said:

Hate to say admit it since I've watched since Day 1, but this might be the end for me. I miss Todd and Tal. I miss somewhat believable scenarios, I miss Whitney working or pretending to work. Don't need the "Whitney can attract any good looking guy she sees with her sparking personality." I'll suffer thru next week's finale, but that might be it.

I  was wondering when the finale was, but from the previews they kiss.  So we know how this goes- next season there will be no Lennie and she'll be doing something totally different.

I think there will be a next season because it looks like they are getting more comments and reactions on all the social medias. Her ratings are actually pretty decent too.

1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I know this gets on my nerves every time someone walks into her bedroom she’s in some “compromising” position and why is she mad Hunter walked in a hen the camera crew is already in there or was there an orgy happening that Hunter interrupted 🙄.  

I don’t understand why she can’t be nicer to Lenny at least he plays along unlike Chase who bless his heart looked like he was reading off cue cards.

The guys on the beach could have been real (yeah I know but humor me)but the guy randomly walks up asked to be oiled when she’s surrounded by the barnacles one of whom theoretically could have been her boyfriend. 

It seems like Whitney needed a more heavy duty jet ski but it could have just been she didn’t seem to know exactly what was going on.  I really thought the producers were going to have her on a super small one and have it start sinking as it seems they don’t mind embarrassing her.

Right,that's pretty gutsy to walk up to a crowd of people with a film crew and asked to be oiled up.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Midwestern Lady said:

I thought Heather didn't have a passport which is why she couldn't go.   And no one checks in on Todd?  

Maybe that too, but they were talking about her being around them the previous day and yet she was the only one in the group who got covid….tested positive the next day.    

2 hours ago, CapeCodLuv said:

I stumbled upon this show in it's first season and loved Whitney's message. She was morbidly obese and she knew it. She knew she didn't look great physically and knew the extra weight was bad for her health. She wanted to change that and help others too, but she was sending the message that it was OK to live in your overweight body while you worked toward better health. She was vocal about how unfair it was for people to be judged as they worked out, danced, shopped for clothing and did normal activities. She wanted to make a change in her life and help others along the way. I thought this was fabulous, she was sending a message to get out there and exercise no matter what shape you were in. Ignore the haters because they are morons and don't know you are on a journey that takes time. 

Me too CapeCodLuv. I remember watching the premiere and then getting on youtube and watching her original video with Todd. She was funny without the vulgarity of today. She had an interesting life, living and teaching in Korea. She was unique, a bigger woman who enjoyed life and wasn't going to hide because of her size. Then, all personal growth ceased and she morphed into the Whitney of today. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Midwestern Lady said:

I thought Heather didn't have a passport which is why she couldn't go.   And no one checks in on Todd?  

I thought Todd "accidentally" left his passport at home?? And Heather let everyone know she had Covid early enough for them all to repeatedly test, luckily she was the only one who got it.

I think it's funny that none of us pay close enough attention to get the "facts" straight. Obviously this show is not a priority for anyone here. I use my DVR and watch the next day, but it's back ground noise while I work from home. I did pause the Lenny bedroom scene, the beach oil catastrophe and Lenny dancing with the "other woman."  I was busy with customer issues and wanted to be certain I could pay attention to these pivotal moments in the script. I knew there would be great snark here and didn't want to be completely out of the loop. : -)

• Like 1
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

Anyone surprised that the Mysterious French Man is okay with an open relationship? Sure, Jan 

Especially in the preview Shitney tells Lennie she LOVES him and is he in LOVE with  HER......  Oy. Delusional much there Shitney??

• Love 5

So glad this show is almost over. It's just too contrived with all the draamaa!!! Lennie was dressed sleeping in Twit's bed-so what? Why didn't he sleep in the other bedroom? Because Hunter was coming with a film crew, that's why. And why were they all in the hot tub with Twit? Don't they know she pees in there? The resort did look nice but the town was kind of dumpy. The jet ski part was kind of funny-the machine couldn't go much faster with her ample booty on it. You don't have to go in circles, girl, how about heading out to sea and then coming back? And what was up with Buddy? He shows up for a hot minute minus his girlfreind who we never saw, and then disappears. (Must have wanted his $$$) Twit and her BS-Oh, i'm not jealous, or I'm not possessive of Lenny yeah right sure you aren't. Now that the imaginary FrenchMan is not in the equation, I guess they will try to start some BS relationship with Twit and Lennie. Sigh. And all the "friends" putting their 2 cents worth about this oh so fake relationship. Twit would be better off going with the cabana boy-at least he can stay on the island after she leaves.

• Love 6

The resort did look nice but the town was kind of dumpy.

St. Lucia is tiny and gets wiped out by hurricanes every so often. I think many of the Caribbean islands are like that. The primary industry is tourism but outside the resorts and cruise docking areas, they are actually somewhat impoverished.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I thought the original problem for Buddy was that he thought he had Covid?? Or was that his excuse for the dance video only?

seems like everyone is either getting Covid or don’t have passports… running out of excuses to avoid her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Buddy’s excuse that he was running late to the video filming was that he didn’t feel well and was stopping to get a covid rapid test, however later on they said he wasn’t coming.  I never did hear them say he tested positive.  Even if he did test negative, I wouldn’t want him in a room with a lot of people breathing heavy with symptoms.  They said that Heather did test positive.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I thought the original problem for Buddy was that he thought he had Covid?? Or was that his excuse for the dance video only?

seems like everyone is either getting Covid or don’t have passports… running out of excuses to avoid her. 

I surprised someone didn’t say their imaginary  dog ate their passport.  They’re scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 10/19/2022 at 1:06 AM, LEILANI2 said:

This whole episode was so odd. Like we're to believe two good looking men are going to be on the beach and their target is Whitney.  And let's say they're not from central casting but really did approach her this way.  As a woman traveling I would think scammer, thieves or yahoo boys but you know now that I wrote this out, I think this is how these older women meet these men when they go on vacation and then end up on 90 Day Fiance or how Terry McMillan got her groove back.  Whitney and one of those men could be on Love In Paradise, but I digress.

My first thought was that they were hustlers targeting the unattractive woman in the group, hoping for a big tip or something, but it's probably producer stuff.  Did Whitney really find it flattering that these two guys would move on her?

Did Whitney see herself in this episode before it aired?  I think she is shown in the most unflattering light (not literal lighting) than she ever has been, enough that a casual viewer or even a fan of hers might think how awful she is.  It was just constant:  her slobbering over Lennie and his increasing shows of disgust, which Whitney seems to believe are little tantrums fueled by jealousy.  I mean, he said he would always love you, but not *that* way.  She of course wanted to hear "in love with you" but at least had the grace to confess that he didn't say that.

I was stunned that she allowed this episode to be shown without some more major editing (or re-shooting).

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, CapeCodLuv said:

I know everyone here watches for laughs but I wonder how many of her actual fans truly believe her relationship with the French Man was real, and that this new Lennie story line is also real.

I Googled the cast salaries and while I know they aren't 100% accurate I was surprised, I thought it would be more. They estimate Whitney makes between 5-10K per episode while her friends make around $1,500K. I can definitely see it being worth it for some of the friends as long as they can take the degradation. Their family and real friends must know the truth from the acting. Jessica probably earned more for airing her wedding, and I bet her salary paid for her wedding. Buddy and Courtney might be thinking the same but are trying to limit screen time as much as possible. I do think Heather had Covid but it's also possible she didn't want to or couldn't leave her kids this season. I don't think a comparison to lying about cancer is the same as lying about Covid SunnyBeBe, at least not in the minds of younger people. The majority recover so quickly. Unless they know someone who was not lucky they might equate it to the flu and not see it as more than a little white lie.

If she felt threatened Hilda could have slowly walked away from Whitney and never fear she would catch up with her to "kill her."

I did love Lennie's joke about Whitney needing a bigger jet ski.

I think Whitney saw how many people knew the French Man was fake and it angered her so she dug her heels in deeper. Instead of creating a story line that would be believable such as the distance being too much she went with an open relationship. This allows for the added subplot with Lennie. Will she need to tell the French Man that she succumbed to Lennie's charms? Will this force a complete break up as Lennie refuses to share her with another man a million miles away? The drama of it all, stay tuned viewers for next season!

The guys on the beach were either paid or came because they saw cameras and wanted to be on TV. I am going with paid. It's tit for tat made up TV drama. She was jealous Lennie danced with a woman and he was jealous two men singled her (out of all people available on the beach) to oil them up. Sigh.

The scene where Hunter burst into the hotel room with cameras in tow was hysterical. Whit and Lennie are clothed and obviously wide awake even though they pretended to be sleeping, all prepared for this shocking reveal.

That bathing suit in the hot tub. Whitney in the hot tub. My eyes!

Tal really is working over time, he definitely read the script and is 100% committed. I think the fact that he needed a place to live ensured he was going to do whatever it took to stay in her good graces. Hunter is a wanna be actor so he's definitely on board with the script, plus it's his sister. He wants her to have money coming in and make some himself, and I'm sure he hates that people mock her even though he knows the show is scripted.

I stumbled upon this show in it's first season and loved Whitney's message. She was morbidly obese and she knew it. She knew she didn't look great physically and knew the extra weight was bad for her health. She wanted to change that and help others too, but she was sending the message that it was OK to live in your overweight body while you worked toward better health. She was vocal about how unfair it was for people to be judged as they worked out, danced, shopped for clothing and did normal activities. She wanted to make a change in her life and help others along the way. I thought this was fabulous, she was sending a message to get out there and exercise no matter what shape you were in. Ignore the haters because they are morons and don't know you are on a journey that takes time. Well, we are on Season 10 and it's been about 8 years. The only change is that the show now seems to be a poorly written hour sitcom. Whitney hasn't lost any weight and exercise and diet are barely mentioned. When we do see her exercise she seems to just move her arms around. This is now about her made up life. When the show ends maybe she will face actual reality and her life will improve. She can't meet a man for her real life if each year she commits to a new fake boyfriend. I also imagine a real suitor wouldn't be to keen on appearing on camera in this fiasco of a "reality" show.  I truly wonder what will happen when the show ends, she's got years of this stupidity on camera for anyone to view. It would make anyone think twice about becoming her significant other or even a friend.

Thank you to anyone who read through my babbling. I obviously needed to unload.  : - )

Of course she hasn't lost weight!  How could she "star" in a show about her fat life if she was slim?  Now reality would be that she goes on a diet, loses 50 pounds, throws out her clothes, then gains the weight back.....that's the real life of a fat girl!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I was stunned that she allowed this episode to be shown without some more major editing (or re-shooting).

Whitney has said in her IG posts that she has no say in editing or re-shooting. I believe it. TLC isn't going to let the "talent" tell them what to do. They pay little and call all the shots. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

How many times did they go on and on and on about how scandalous it was that Twit and Lenny would be "sharing a hotel room" and it turned out to be a villa where they would have completely separate rooms?

Also, we know the thing with Lenny is completely scripted because otherwise he would have one hell of a sexual harassment claim against her. 

• Love 9

For all of you who have watched this from the beginning and note that the focus of the show has changed, do you think that Whitney has changed and believes her own hype or is  was she always this way and we are just seeing her drop the facade?   Honestly, I was surprised that she allowed an attractive couple ( Jessica & Isaiah) join her friend group- lucky Jessica knows how to stay in her place. Ryan was unable to do that.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

For all of you who have watched this from the beginning and note that the focus of the show has changed, do you think that Whitney has changed and believes her own hype or is  was she always this way and we are just seeing her drop the facade?   Honestly, I was surprised that she allowed an attractive couple ( Jessica & Isaiah) join her friend group- lucky Jessica knows how to stay in her place. Ryan was unable to do that.

Such a good question! I personally think the show changed her life too much. Storylines had to be created- BGDC, fake rivalries with other dancers, the radio job/internship, the lesbian flirtation, the minor league baseball "job", the fitness Marshall debacle. What are her career goals? She had too many depending on the season. It stifled her need to really get a job she would enjoy. Same with her personal life, the pregnancy scare,  freezing eggs, boyfriends and other suitors- it all became a blur (or Le Blur). The fat girl dancing video was not good for her life trajectory in my opinion. 

I'll be interested in reading other takes on this.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, BAForever said:

Such a good question! I personally think the show changed her life too much. Storylines had to be created- BGDC, fake rivalries with other dancers, the radio job/internship, the lesbian flirtation, the minor league baseball "job", the fitness Marshall debacle. What are her career goals? She had too many depending on the season. It stifled her need to really get a job she would enjoy. Same with her personal life, the pregnancy scare,  freezing eggs, boyfriends and other suitors- it all became a blur (or Le Blur). The fat girl dancing video was not good for her life trajectory in my opinion. 

I'll be interested in reading other takes on this.

It really is a great question. This show gave her some fame and money, but at what cost?

The first season was so much fun, but like any reality show the first season is usually the only time we see mostly "real" life.  I think Whitney was always outgoing and confident, the show was the perfect vehicle for her boisterous personality.. As I said earlier,I loved her message that she was going to live her life and not hide away because she was obese. She was going to work toward better health and weight loss while having a blast and helping others along the way. Her friends and the members of BGDC added to the fun, as did her family.

As happens with reality shows it was decided that her real life was too boring to carry a series. It's a shame because I would rather only 3 or 4 seasons of real over 11 seasons of fake.  I watch My 600 lb Life and love cheering people on, the follow ups are my favorite. Even if people don't meet their goal weight they often make a big enough change so that they can truly LIVE their life. It's so inspiring. With Whitney's Fabulous life she forgot the original message, it became an afterthought. Only her biggest fans believed all of the scripted story lines you listed BAForever, her new every year romantic interests were the most painful. The more time we spent with her once she switched to scripted episodes the more it became apparent that she isn't fabulous, nor is her life. She went from endearing to obnoxious.  This part is confusing to me, was she always annoying or did the show cause her to become so extra? We see that even though her friends still appear on the show some have pulled away, only popping in for a paycheck. It makes me wonder how much she has changed from the girl they knew before the show and the girl we all saw in Season 1.  Maybe she was always a spoiled brat who needed to be the center of attention and they've just decided that it's too much as she nears 40?

She has spent years now cultivating fake relationships. How many chances to connect with someone real did she miss all because it wouldn't work for the show? She could have been trying online dating, singles clubs, blind dating etc. but I highly doubt any man she met using one of these avenues would have wanted to be on the show.  I think she put the idea of meeting someone real on the back burner in favor of scripted relationships. What a waste of her 30s.  And as BA said, how many missed real career opportunities? This show will end. Perhaps she has saved enough money and will continue to make money using the various social media avenues, so she's not concerned about cash. I truly wonder what her life will be minus the show. As I said, there are years of her antics captured for any new employer, friend or suitor to view. I do wish her all the best but I think it' time for her to hang it up and start living her real life. Perhaps she can get back to losing weight and caring for her health. It's obvious she can no longer move the same way she did when the show started. Her age is catching up to her and I am certain every doctor she has had advised her this would happen as she aged and carried so much weight.

I am so longed winded, I am Dorit from RHBH. Sorry....

• Love 9

I wonder how much they paid Yanick to flirt with Whitney. Hunter is so uptight. It’s like he is his sister’s bodyguard. It would probably kill him to have fun.  I enjoyed watching Jessica’s husband and Buddy dancing. They seemed to have had a good time.

I have to hand it to them, because they picked some nice vacation spots. Last season it was Maine and this season, St. Lucia. Now they are both on my bucket list. 

Maybe she was always a spoiled brat who needed to be the center of attention

She has needed to be the center of attention since she was about 6 or 7. She had posted a video Glenn took at a family picnic. She started an interpretive dance and  definitely was in "stop what you are doing and pay more attention to me" mode. During the first season of her show she became annoyed that Babs and Glen complimented Todd on his dancing and  they hadn't complimented her. Keep in mind that this performance was in their back yard and there was an audience of TWO!  Now I am beginning to think that her parents had  realized that they had raised a totally useless individual and that they should encourage her in whatever endeavor she could develop to support herself.

• Love 4

However much we may like them personally, Babs and Glenn are the Frankensteins who created this monster.  Now they, and everyone else, must live with it.  As for TLC, I'm not sure what else she would have done without the show - maybe gone back into radio - but its an established fact that this network ruins people and destroys families; just look at its track record.  Reality TV "stars" make a deal with the devil.  As for this particular episode, it was just so stupid from start to finish that I almost couldn't watch.  Both cast and crew were probably busy actually enjoying St. Lucia in real time and couldn't be bothered to put much effort into shooting and editing footage...

It was disturbing to see how much difficulty she had mounting the jet ski, and dismounting must have been even more horrific since they didn't even include it.  I fear her condition is really deteriorating as age is catching up with her, but we're here for the train wreck!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4