Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: October 11, 2022

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Is Romeo hoping for Kira’s rose?

Looks like he’s going to get it.

Whoops , I spoke too soon. He gets the whole bouquet, leaving with her.

Edited by SassyCat
Additive
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Romeo taking 45 years to answer Kira's question??????????????????????? hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah

I figured out what Kira's weird, overly serious and professional demeanor reminds me of - Lilith from "Frasier".

OH MY GOD ROMEO GROW A FUCKING SPINE HAHAHAHAH AOH AOHAOHWEOREWNEREWMLKRMWLKMRKWELRMWWL

Kira's fairytale ending with Romeo LOL DOES SHE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THAT STORY?

9 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Is anyone really interested in if a married couple has sex? 

LOL!

NO

Is anyone really interested in if a married couple has sex

AND NO!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, phlebas said:

OMG he pulled a Caelynn

Hahahahahaha he looks like he's terrified

But Dean and Caitlyn actually worked and they are still together 4? Years later.  I don’t give Kira and Romeo 4 days.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

When Kira waltzed in exclaiming, “I’m back in Paradise because I have some unfinished business,” part of me expected she was going to pull out a tiny revolver and shoot Romeo. But I guess this show isn’t that dramatic. The closest they got is to try to get under Jill’s skin again by having her frienemy go after the same man as her again. Well, Jacob just got his chakras all aligned with Jill. Oh, no—he’s holding Kira’s hand. Hey, wait a minute. Jacob has two of the exact same super lucky bracelets that Logan gave Shanae. Oh, the producers’ plot worked—Jill had another meltdown. Romeo is going to swoop in there—hey, if they let you stay, I need a rose. Why is this man crying??? “It would have been better for me if I picked you” because I’d have a rose. Are we supposed to believe this makeout session? Okay, these two will take whomever they can to stay on he island. Damn, Romeo, that is some pause! He’s leaving with her because he knows he’s going home tomorrow anyway. But he kissed her because he thought the producers were going to let her stay to even out the numbers. The close-up on his “smiling” face!! Lol.

B-b-b-bonjorno, bitches!!! Um, I mean, good night, friends.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

But Dean and Caitlyn actually worked and they are still together 4? Years later.  I don’t give Kira and Romeo 4 days.  

Oh god no. He looked like he just realized she was going to shove her ovipositor down his throat and lay eggs in his stomach, probably before they got to the airport.

Then she will be at large again.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Oh god no. He looked like he just realized she was going to shove her ovipositor down his throat and lay eggs in his stomach, probably before they got to the airport.

Then she will be at large again.

She’s definitely a different brand of doctor, the succubus kind. He actually had a convulsion as she kept going on about finding her Romeo. I do thank her for taking him out though. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Casey is definitely not going to make it. He wasn’t in any of the previews unless that was him being carted off in the ambulance. 

Yeah -- my guess is Casey, Pizza Peter, James, and Justin (and Romeo will eventually be on a milk carton with his family offering a reward).  But that's assuming the rose ceremony happens before they send the women off to MisogynLodge

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Romeo taking 45 years to answer Kira's question??????????????????????? hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah

For a mathematician it sure took Romeo quite a while to solve the equation and figure out the producers weren’t going to let Kira back in paradise and he wasn’t going to get a rose.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I wonder if Genevieve will ever realize that coming on this show was a huge mistake.  After the bachelor she still had some mystery.  Not to mention respect from realizing Clay’N wasn’t for her.  But now that she has joined Shanae in the BIP police she looks bad.

I also think we need to recognize that wells set salley up.  It was moderately funny when he did his routine the first time.  But repeating it right when she arrived was asking the forces of Mordor to attack.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Salley seems like a huge flake and only gets away with it because she's pretty. I'm not usually a fan of the the mean girls/boys ganging up on someone, but she deserved it, IMO, and I'm glad she didn't stay. "I had to do something for work. I work with my ex." - you're not as clever as you think, Sal.

Brittany must not have watched Michelle's season if she agreed to go on the date with Pizza Pete. Or else TPTB incentivized her to do it. Of course he's one of the guys who immediately turns around and disparages a woman when she doesn't respond to his advances.

Kira, to Jacob: "You make me feel like home."

Five minutes later, Kira, to Romeo: "Jacob doesn't understand me. It should have been you and me all along."

Kira mentioned in the season premiere that she and Romeo have been friends since college, so for over a decade now. They've had plenty of time to figure out if there's an attraction before going on BIP.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

I also think we need to recognize that wells set salley up.  It was moderately funny when he did his routine the first time.  But repeating it right when she arrived was asking the forces of Mordor to attack.  

Wells' behavior/attitude has subtly changed this season. I noticed he included himself when referring to decisions made by producers by using the word 'we' while describing actions they had taken. I don't know if he has been given more 'clout' within the franchise but he appears to see himself as part of 'management'. In the past I saw him as part of the cast.

Reality Steve said that there is more to the story and that Salley was upset with the producers for mistreating her w/ the fake suitcase and vibrator act.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 2

Did i hear someone last nite use the word “ inflation” incorrectly??im exhausted and cant remember . 
i dont care for mean girls but salley asking for no mention of her ex on a show like this is ridiculous.

still do not understand why michael is still there. It makes me wonder.

• Love 2

Salley seemed like a producer plant but I hated the mean girls ganging up on her. Genevieve is supposed to so happy with Aaron-leave Justin alone. Poor Romeo thought he could stay and get a rose but Kira had other plans!  On another note I never liked Wells and think he would be rude and condescending in real life. 

I hope Justin gets a last minute rose, I really like him for some reason.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Madding crowd said:

Salley seemed like a producer plant but I hated the mean girls ganging up on her. Genevieve is supposed to so happy with Aaron-leave Justin alone. Poor Romeo thought he could stay and get a rose but Kira had other plans!  On another note I never liked Wells and think he would be rude and condescending in real life. 

I hope Justin gets a last minute rose, I really like him for some reason.

Wells doesn't look as hot to me as he did in previous seasons, I don't know what it is. But I am curious as to how much he gets paid for being there since he is now married to an actress, thus making his worth higher. I also wonder if he actually is standing there all day bartending or if they just include some planned out shots of him doing it and talking to the cast. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Did i hear someone last nite use the word “ inflation” incorrectly??im exhausted and cant remember . 

Yes, that was Jacob during his date with Jill. They were breathing deeply and he was rattling off the benefits of oxygen. He said something like 'it helps inflation ', but I think he meant 'inflammation.'

• LOL 5
30 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Yes, that was Jacob during his date with Jill. They were breathing deeply and he was rattling off the benefits of oxygen. He said something like 'it helps inflation ', but I think he meant 'inflammation.'

Must have been a Freudian slip since inflation is on everyone's minds these days.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

He also said (I’m paraphrasing) that if you go underwater and hold your breath you realize how important breathing is.

I love my reality TV when I learn some new facts. 😅

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

He also said (I’m paraphrasing) that if you go underwater and hold your breath you realize how important breathing is.
I love my reality TV when I learn some new facts. 😅

I love when comments in this thread make me laugh out loud!
Now, THAT is a good reason to watch this show.😊

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I just wish all the worst things for Genevieve, truly. What an incredible bitch. She was mad Salley was 'taking someone's spot'? On a week when the women have the roses? No, she was mad that Salley might be GIVING a spot to Justin, who is not allowed to be happy now that she discarded him.

Brittany is awesome. I'd want to be friends with her in real life. And I think Andrew is easily the most adorable guy on the beach, so I'm about this.

Also Casey is the funniest person there, and I need someone to give him a rose, please. Or can they employ him as daytime bartender?

"When you go underwater and hold your breath, it makes you realize how important air is" has to be the most enlightening shit I've ever heard on a TV show. Mindblowing.

Omg! The comedic value of this episode though! I cackled at least twice. Pizza Pete using a yacht date to tell his captive audience all about himself. They're on a boat, so she can't say no... because of the implication. (Hope there are Always Sunny fans in here.)

Then Romeo's prolonged deliberation - and I loved that they didn't edit a second of it - as he realizes Kiera caught him in a no-win situation. He just made a move saying he should've chosen her, but he thought it'd mean she could come back to give him a rose, not that he'd have to leave the beach. However, now, if he declines leaving with her, he's exposed as a liar. And Kira must have noticed his panic, but she was set on staging her happy ending and knows she trapped him, so she's calm as hell. Bahahaha the close-ups on his frozen smile during Kira's happily ever after monologue. He might as well have been blinking SOS in morse code. Absolute gold.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Jax7917 said:

Wells doesn't look as hot to me as he did in previous seasons, I don't know what it is. But I am curious as to how much he gets paid for being there since he is now married to an actress, thus making his worth higher. I also wonder if he actually is standing there all day bartending or if they just include some planned out shots of him doing it and talking to the cast. 

Yeah, Wells' recent wedding which I believe many from the Bachelor franchise attended is one of the reasons I thought his attitude seemed a little different this season. I still like him but I think he sees himself as one of the TPTB now.

That's a good question about his appearances on the show. I do think he IS actually bartending as Jorge(?) once did.

They seem to be showing more of Wells this season...providing narration and commentary, talking to the cast, telling his stories and putting on his little puppet shows.
But we have seen very little of Jessie. Based on his frequent appearances on the Bachelorette, I thought Jessie would be more involved.

I vaguely remember reading something about Wells thinking he would be hosting BiP starting this year. He filled in on some of the host tasks last year. Maybe his heavier involvement with the cast and his possible elevation to a quasi-producer level is some type of compensation for Jessie getting the host role?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Wells is super tight with production, from what I can see. He even stills golfs with Chris Harrison. He's definitely been elevated to a position more in line with that, I wouldn't have considered him cast for awhile now. And I also agree with whoever said he isn't as attractive anymore. Physically, yes, still cute, but I guess I don't appreciate his humor, and he joins in or encourages mean girl antics too often for my liking.

I also forgot to mention that I just do not understand what Mike is doing (and I like him, actually). He spent this whole week complaining about being one of the roseless ones, but he drove off the only girl he was interested in/was interested in him. She was definitely moving too fast with the stepmom comments, and it seems like he realized he wasn't that into her, but that's not what he told her. He spouted off something about not being in the headspace for her due to grief, but now here he is still sitting on the beach saying he wants to meet someone. You did meet someone! You told her you weren't mentally in a place to be more than friends! What are you still doing there? He's a 38 year old dad living in Akron who doesn't seem the type to look for Insta fame, so seriously, what is the goal?

• Like 1
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, jade.black said:

Wells is super tight with production, from what I can see. He even stills golfs with Chris Harrison. He's definitely been elevated to a position more in line with that, I wouldn't have considered him cast for awhile now. And I also agree with whoever said he isn't as attractive anymore. Physically, yes, still cute, but I guess I don't appreciate his humor, and he joins in or encourages mean girl antics too often for my liking.

I also forgot to mention that I just do not understand what Mike is doing (and I like him, actually). He spent this whole week complaining about being one of the roseless ones, but he drove off the only girl he was interested in/was interested in him. She was definitely moving too fast with the stepmom comments, and it seems like he realized he wasn't that into her, but that's not what he told her. He spouted off something about not being in the headspace for her due to grief, but now here he is still sitting on the beach saying he wants to meet someone. You did meet someone! You told her you weren't mentally in a place to be more than friends! What are you still doing there? He's a 38 year old dad living in Akron who doesn't seem the type to look for Insta fame, so seriously, what is the goal?

Maybe it was supposed to be a Bachelor audition like with Nick Viall.  He came across great on BiP andwhile there were a couple of potential candidates, tptb decided to go with him.   But Michael isn’t making the right impression.  He still seems nice, but too passive to be a lead.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

I noticed last night in the background another man was mixing the drinks at the bar.  Wells is the face of the bar.  But I doubt he makes most of the drinks.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Maybe it was supposed to be a Bachelor audition like with Nick Viall.  He came across great on BiP andwhile there were a couple of potential candidates, tptb decided to go with him.   But Michael isn’t making the right impression.  He still seems nice, but too passive to be a lead.  

I don't like his attitude.  I hate how whenever women showed up on the beach he kept saying "She's a lot better looking in person".  That's not really a compliment, and it's just so shallow.  I've never really liked him and this show is making things worse.  He feels insincere.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Why the fuck is Genevieve getting all up in Salley and Justin’s business—you chose Aaron! Let this poor man move on. Oh, jeez, she works with the ex, so “having work stuff to do” was doing him! Okay, good detective work there after all. Salley, don’t forget your suitcase! Justin, Genevieve will continue to run off every woman you are interested in talking to, just to fuck with you. 

2 hours ago, jade.black said:

I just wish all the worst things for Genevieve, truly. What an incredible bitch. She was mad Salley was 'taking someone's spot'? On a week when the women have the roses? No, she was mad that Salley might be GIVING a spot to Justin, who is not allowed to be happy now that she discarded him.

I think Genevieve is still pissed off that Justin and Salley kissed at Stagecoach, when Genevieve was clearly interested in him. Early days on BiP after Justin and Genevieve got together, she mentioned Salley even though the infamous suitcase hadn't shown up yet. Obviously she is still holding a grudge, hence her need to interrogate Salley about the ex.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Pizza Pete rambling endlessly about himself and his pizza empire to a clearly bored out of her mind Brittany was absolutely hysterical, poor Brittany. She looked like she was spending the whole date trying to calculate how easily she could get to shore if she just leaped off the boat and swam for it. Those cuts between Casey laughing at Pete, very accurately guessing exactly what he's doing, and Pete yammering on was the most I have non ironically laughed at this show in ages. Can I give Casey a rose? We need him to sat here and provide much needed snark. He's going to be saying arrivederci bitches very soon. 

Jacob and Jill are weirdly good together, their high energy vibes seem to work well together. Although, because the producers are just obsessed with creating their contrived drama and manipulations, the good times will certainly be short lived. No way will they resist the urge to create a classic Jill meltdown. 

We finally meet the infamous Sally...and just like that, she's gone. She seems like major flake and was clearly lying about what was keeping her away from Paradise, but Genevieve and the mean girls/guys all chasing her off the beach with margaritas and torches was a bad look. Genevieve is just the most unpleasant person, and she always looks like she just smelled something gross and is scrunching her nose up. One of those boom boom rooms farts we heard so damn much about? 

How is it that we've spent so much time on an already married couples attempts at keeping things fresh and no time on rose ceremonies? 

The horror on Romeo's face was hilarious and very justified. He looked like he was being filmed for a hostage tape, those eyes are the eyes of a man who knows he's not coming back from this alive. Kira really plays to win, even if by "win" I mean scramble while she's ahead. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Didn't he start off by saying that he's been doing a lot of breathing lately?  I assume he must have meant measured breathing or meditating or something because pretty much everyone who is alive has been doing a lot of breathing...

• LOL 5

Am I the only one to notice that Brandon's girl looks exactly like Michelle (Bachelorette of his season)? My feelings are that he is not completely over Michelle and found a girl who looks exactly like her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

I like Wells, but yes he married someone who makes a lot of money. I think he is probably paid a good salary. I dont see jesse palmer doing much, i enjoy wells a lot.

44 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Pizza Pete rambling endlessly about himself and his pizza empire to a clearly bored out of her mind Brittany was absolutely hysterical, poor Brittany. She looked like she was spending the whole date trying to calculate how easily she could get to shore if she just leaped off the boat and swam for it. Those cuts between Casey laughing at Pete, very accurately guessing exactly what he's doing, and Pete yammering on was the most I have non ironically laughed at this show in ages. Can I give Casey a rose? We need him to sat here and provide much needed snark. He's going to be saying arrivederci bitches very soon. 

Jacob and Jill are weirdly good together, their high energy vibes seem to work well together. Although, because the producers are just obsessed with creating their contrived drama and manipulations, the good times will certainly be short lived. No way will they resist the urge to create a classic Jill meltdown. 

We finally meet the infamous Sally...and just like that, she's gone. She seems like major flake and was clearly lying about what was keeping her away from Paradise, but Genevieve and the mean girls/guys all chasing her off the beach with margaritas and torches was a bad look. Genevieve is just the most unpleasant person, and she always looks like she just smelled something gross and is scrunching her nose up. One of those boom boom rooms farts we heard so damn much about? 

How is it that we've spent so much time on an already married couples attempts at keeping things fresh and no time on rose ceremonies? 

The horror on Romeo's face was hilarious and very justified. He looked like he was being filmed for a hostage tape, those eyes are the eyes of a man who knows he's not coming back from this alive. Kira really plays to win, even if by "win" I mean scramble while she's ahead. 

Lol the horror on romeos face was sooo funny . 
sorry but Sally is sketchy. She wouldnt have left so quickly if there wasnt some truth to it . Yes they were mean and not a good look. 

4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I do miss gorge. Do you think he was pushed out due to wells!

• Love 2

Is it just me or Brandon's girl (Sierra?) looks exactly like Michelle (from his season). My guess is that he is still not over Michelle and so went for the girl who looks exactly like her. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

I do miss gorge. Do you think he was pushed out due to wells!

Nah. Just like our industrious contestants, Jorge used his newfound “clout” to move on to bigger and better things than working at the resort. Remember after he quit the resort they had him back the next season to lead the dates with his Jorge’s Tour-heys, company? Apparently that was a real thing. Anyway, it was because of Jorge that the “role” of the bartender became an integral part of the show, when he had just started out as a guy just doing his job.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
45 minutes ago, YanaG said:

Am I the only one to notice that Brandon's girl looks exactly like Michelle (Bachelorette of his season)? My feelings are that he is not completely over Michelle and found a girl who looks exactly like her. 

To me brandon is in love with love . I hope they last, because they seem well suited and sweet

40 minutes ago, YanaG said:

Is it just me or Brandon's girl (Sierra?) looks exactly like Michelle (from his season). My guess is that he is still not over Michelle and so went for the girl who looks exactly like her. 

Serene is beautiful, i think she is way more Attractive than michelle .

• Like 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I figured out what Kira's weird, overly serious and professional demeanor reminds me of - Lilith from "Frasier".

You are soooo right! I kept watching and thinking she sounded familiar. She is so Lilith 

What is the appeal of Jared? I couldn't understand why all the women were in to him. He does nothing for me. And he still can't grow a beard. 

• Love 9

Jacob has the face of an American Girl Doll and the body of a gym bro.  Genevieve has a narrow face and overly injected lips- reminds me of an Angelfish. I like Logan's swimmer build and downturned deep-set blue eyes, big nose and retro mustache- the most attractive guy by a landslide on the beach, at least to me 😄!

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Every season I watch this and wonder: what in Hell do these people talk about all day? I shudder trying to imagine discussing politics, climate change, the news, even new archaeological discoveries with them. Even weather is probably hard for them.

Pizza Pete. Dear lord is he self-absorbed.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

I just put some good Reality Steve spoiler info in the spoiler thread if anyone is interested...I also posted charts identifying all of this season's BiP cast members current and incoming.😁

Edited by Melonie77
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

So, why is it that Salley was the only incoming cast member who did NOT get a date card? Everyone else who arrived after the original group received one. We see Jessie greet her yet he doesn't give her a card. Was this because they/she planned to not stay very long?
What a dumb contrived story this whole Salley thing has been....so much energy spent on it for so little return. Why would they go through this whole narrative only to have her stay for just a few minutes? 

Edited by Melonie77
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 10/11/2022 at 9:58 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

You nailed it!  And am I imagining it, or do they both have the same slight lisp?

On 10/11/2022 at 9:17 PM, phlebas said:

I had forgotten what Brandon was like on Michelle's season.  I guess we're getting a weekly session of gushing over Serene for awhile.

What I have noticed most about Brandon this season, is that when he is saying certain types of things -- like sentimental -- he sounds exactly like Matthew McConaughey.

6 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

What a dumb contrived story this whole Salley thing has been....so much energy spent on it for so little return. Why would they go through this whole narrative only to have her stay for just a few minutes? 

Or far more importantly, why does she spell her name like a last name instead of a first name?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 10/11/2022 at 8:58 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

OH MY GOD ROMEO GROW A FUCKING SPINE HAHAHAHAH AOH AOHAOHWEOREWNEREWMLKRMWLKMRKWELRMWWL

Kira's fairytale ending with Romeo LOL DOES SHE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THAT STORY?

LOL!

NO

Is anyone really interested in if a married couple has sex

AND NO!

Yes! Thank you!!!! It's obvious now that you pointed it out, but it was driving me insane. Lower Kira's voice a couple of octaves and wham bam thank you maam, LILITH!!!!

• LOL 3

I wonder why they haven't brought any more new women on yet! It looks like they knew Salley would only be there for a brief visit.

I don't remember this show ever leaving the numbers between the sexes so disparate!

At this point they have 13 men and only 7 women!
WTH!!!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

I wonder why they haven't brought any more new women on yet! It looks like they knew Salley would only be there for a brief visit.

I don't remember this show ever leaving the numbers between the sexes so disparate!

WTH!!!

one word-- drama

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

WTH!!!

I’m truly dumbfounded by how so many women chose to leave on their own accord within the first week! (Even if they call it two weeks, I think it’s still less than one week of filming.) You’d think they’d want to stick around and see who else shows up that they might make a connection with. But somehow they really seemed to convince themselves if it didn’t work out with the first person they locked eyes with, then they need to go live the life of a spinster locked in a tower or something. Then on the other hand, you got people like Genevieve, Shanae, and Jill who decided they were in love on day one, and the second someone else walked in the door, they forgot all of their histrionics over their first soulmate and have a new soulmate within minutes. I’m an old-timer/connoisseur of this franchise plus every other beach-related dating show over the last 20 years, and I’ve never seen anything like this. I mean, sure, every show is going to have one girl who thinks she found love at first sight with a stranger and it ends up being tumultuous and dramatic—but how do we have so many so soon?!? I’m assuming this is why we suddenly have a lot of “no name” contestants (plus a few known crazies/villains) because they were originally cast because they were dramatic and desperate—and now they’re trotting them all out. You can slow down the drama a little bit, show. It’s too much to have everyone screaming and crying and leaving all at the same time.

• Love 5

I have often thought about the quandary of making an immediate connection (roses!!), and waiting for a more suitable person to show up (my mind tends to wander from the sublime to the ridiculous when folding clothes). I would feel horrible dumping someone I had spent time with when eye candy such as Aaron shows up. Shirtless. Tan. Haaaawt! Could I resist batting my lashes at him?? Could he resist once I did? The struggle is real you all!

struggle GIF

• LOL 4
On 10/13/2022 at 4:44 PM, JenE4 said:

I’m truly dumbfounded by how so many women chose to leave on their own accord within the first week! (Even if they call it two weeks, I think it’s still less than one week of filming.) 

I agree with everything in your post! I'm wondering if they had trouble getting people to sign up this year and had to go with this group of mostly no-names and kooky characters. The last 2 cast members to come on seemed like they were just stunts (Salley and Pizza Pete). And the ones who are getting a lot of camera time are terribly annoying (Genevieve)!

'Maybe the producers need to shake this show up for next season. I've seen stories from previous season cast members complaining about the facilities....how it's very hot and there is no AC other than in the boom-boom room. And the crabs are everywhere. People are afraid to take showers because the crabs tend to congregate in there. Guests could have 7 or 8 giant crabs in their room at any time. Yuck! I wish they would find a different location. Or how about a cruise?

I can't believe there has only been ONE rose ceremony so far after 5 episodes!

Edited by Melonie77
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1