Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: October 11, 2022

• Start Topic

Just now, dizzyd said:

I don’t remember this girl at all and I’ve watched every season. Who’s season was she on? 

She was not quite on Clayton's season. But she bailed before the limo entrance began because she was supposed to get married that weekend but had been dumped.  Or something.

Post-9/11, if you check in on a flight but don't actually board, they hold the flight and get your bag off.

Do they not do that any more?  Or is this Salley's Suitcase story sorta... crap?

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Sally’s face is frozen into some sort of smile/grimace.
Her thing with this on again, off again boyfriend sounds sketchy. And she works with him? Weird. What does she do exactly.

Whenever they cut to Michael, the old Sesame Street song, “One of these things is not like the other…”  Maybe they can let him host or bartend. He’s got too much on the line to try to find love on these shows.  

• Love 4

I’m not as boggled by Salley’s reasons, I mean this is the Bachelor franchise and wrong reasons are the norm. I’m more flummoxed by the Shanae Genevieve 180 bonding over a common target. 

I think the hot beach really must suck, the girls are dropping like flies for an ac option. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

We've only seen about 3 minutes of Salley across two seasons. I have no idea what issues she might have, and I don't trust this franchise to fairly represent them.

But I can't think about that -- Captain Ragu from Michelle's season is here to lower the average IQ.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I don’t think Salley was there long enough for most of us to care about her but Genevieve lives on to annoy us. 

Brittany just dropped a few rungs for liking the Pizza king. She definitely perked up when she heard he’s rich. 

Oh please Wells, don’t get dad advice from Jared! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I’d like to know who’s lives got changed by his pizza. Casey needs to be given a rose just so he can stay to be our clever narrator. 

There’s plenty of narcissists on the show, but peter takes the label to a whole new level. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Poor Brittany, I thought she was going to dive off that boat and swim to safety. Pete is all about Pete. I can guarantee he didn’t ask her one question about himself. He’s just full of pizza stories and cliched pick up lines-absolutely nothing in his hair challenged head 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I’m starting late… WTF, Salley, laughing about just losing non-refundable airfare by just not showing up three times?! She had “work stuff” to do? What about the boyfriend and locking the producer in the trunk for 4 hours? I bet the truth is somewhere in the middle. Why the fuck is Genevieve getting all up in Salley and Justin’s business—you chose Aaron! Let this poor man move on. Oh, jeez, she works with the ex, so “having work stuff to do” was doing him! Okay, good detective work there after all. Salley, don’t forget your suitcase! Justin, Genevieve will continue to run off every woman you are interested in talking to, just to fuck with you. 

• Love 10

So, Peter can’t figure out what went wrong on the date…..lol at the guys and girls having separate conversations on the same topic…it was like “Summer Nights”, bargain Mexican beach edition.  

• Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Dates like this…Jacob and Jill and the mysticism and howling, etc., nope, just not something I could be a part off.  

Best date ever was Canadian Daniel…I don’t remember the woman.  They had sat down to eat, meals were just served, when dancers rushed in and carried her off.  I think he was supposed to follow and “rescue” her, but he just shrugged, pulled her plate over beside his and proceeded to eat both meals. 

5 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

O2 lowers inflation, lol. 

So that’s what the central banks are doing wrong. 

• LOL 11
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Best date ever was Canadian Daniel…I don’t remember the woman.

Wasn't that Ashley I? Or am I mixing things up?

I had forgotten what Brandon was like on Michelle's season.  I guess we're getting a weekly session of gushing over Serene for awhile.

• Love 1

Jacob is busting out his Thighmaster.

It is nighttime and poor Brittany has not gotten off that boat yet?! She should have tossed a pizza into the water like a frisbee and had the captain speed away after he dove off after it.

Peter is saying Brittany is here for clout!!! He called himself humble!!!!!

Andrew, make your move!! Brittany would be thrilled for you to make up for her terrible day. Damn! She’s so enthusiastic, she’s just breaking her wineglass in the sand to make out with you. Are we breaking OSHA laws with an unsafe work environment?

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Shorty186 said:

WTF? How can you just decide that you're not going home? Not a single man on that beach can tell a woman he's not interested on them. Except Michael.

The producers are total shit stirrers, even though I'm kind of up for another Jill meltdown. Am I alone?

• Love 2

If I was Jill they'd have to put me in a mental institution.  I've dealt with so many women like Kira in my life and a long time ago I decided not again.  Not again!!!!!!!!!!!  Poor Jill it's like whack a mole.  Every time she's interested in a guy Kira is there!

Shenae's white hoop earrings in the first half hour looked like toilet seat covers.

What is with Rodney's taste in women?????????????????????????????  What a huge disappointment!

Overall I'm pretty happy that there wasn't that much to fast forward here.

Why are they so hesitant to bring new/more women on this show?   What are they waiting for?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Ffs, are we going to have a RC tonight or not! 😡

10 hours into this season and we've had one rose ceremony.  But we've devoted 45 minutes to Ashley I thinking bed-farting is an aphrodisiac. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

So they are all mean girling Salley including Ashley I.  

And what was with James????????????????????????????????  James was acting like a catty schoolgirl!  Oh my god, such a turnoff.  I thought he was good looking on his Bachelorette season and then as soon as he opened his mouth all the intrigue with this man went out the door.  He's a loser!

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Best date ever was Canadian Daniel…I don’t remember the woman.  They had sat down to eat, meals were just served, when dancers rushed in and carried her off.  I think he was supposed to follow and “rescue” her, but he just shrugged, pulled her plate over beside his and proceeded to eat both meals. 

He was one of the best all time characters on this franchise.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8