Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Here is your thread to discuss in "real time" each episode of the new season of Sister Wives that begins on Sunday, September 11, 2022.

It will unlock before the episode begins and be locked between episodes. Further discussion of each episode should occur in the episode threads. 

• Love 2

Since this is all more than a year ago and we know the outcome it isn't compelling. Robyn definitely looks like she has a thyroid condition. Wondering if Kody did as he said to Gabe and Garrison and went over to take care of Janelle.

Doubt it.

• Sad 3
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

What is the purpose of this again? Why are these women putting up with 1/4 of a husband and 3 sisters in law in their faces? 

$$$$. They're accustomed to airing their dirty laundry for those sweet TLC paychecks and none of them want to work. 

Poor Kody, with his bottom lip stuck out, pouting that he "won't sleep on the couch". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Christine, honey. Walk. You have no legal obligation to this ridiculous man-boy. 

• Love 18

Boy, the clear, insightful manner,  along with the easy to comprehend analogies that Robyn used to 'splain why Kootie should continue to stay at Christine's, makes one fervently hope that she doesn't help her children with their homework.  😏

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Oh yeah, gotta make Sobbyn look like the all-knowing relationship guru.  Sure, Jan

For once I’m with Kody. What on earth good would it do for him to sleep on Christine’s couch? 

• Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zamp33 said:

So Christine was working nights while pregnant and he thought it was just a great idea to add another wife, (who doesn't work), three kids AND another rental - WTF? Then you CANNOT put your kids to bed when you live in the SAME house - OMG!!! This is infuriating. 

That enrages me. “Christine didn’t want the same as the other wives, she wanted more. Yes. She did. Because she was the pregnant wife at the time and needed the help, you douche!”

• Like 2
  • Love 20
Just now, Elizzikra said:

That enrages me. “Christine didn’t want the same as the other wives, she wanted more. Yes. She did. Because she was the pregnant wife at the time and needed the help, you douche!”

But! Kody was at Robyns apartment putting her kids to bed so of course he couldn't spare the time to take care of Christine's kids.

And can I say his saying "Christine's kids" or Janelle's kids enrages me. They are YOUR kids you assclown.

• Applause 16
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, zamp33 said:

So Christine was working nights while pregnant and he thought it was just a great idea to add another wife, (who doesn't work), three kids AND another rental - WTF? Then you CANNOT put your kids to bed when you live in the SAME house - OMG!!! This is infuriating. 

I always thought that Christine took care off ALL the children while the other two wives worked.  I thought that was her job.

• Like 4
  • Love 6