Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I always thought that Christine took care off ALL the children while the other two wives worked.  I thought that was her job.

She did.  That she was working nights while pregnant with Truely is new to me, I hadn't heard that before.  

Sobbyn had her vanity business that amounted to nothing.  What does Sobbyn do?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Kody is just mad he is losing one of his “wives” since their religion requires the men to have a certain number of wives to attain a good slot in heaven.

I think they only need three. Guess he's afraid if Christine walks, the others will too. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Kody is a liar, Christine tried to take care of Robyn's kids and she hired her niece. He has memory issues evidently.

I can't tell if he is lying for the cameras to make himself and Robyn look like victims or he is continuing to gaslight her. And Christine is not having it! 

I am still wrapping my head around not putting your kids to bed while your wife is working nights after taking care of and homeschooling so many children all day. 

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

#SisterWives is trending on Twitter

During last season he was taking a beating on Twitter, Robyn too.  Especially after ysabel had her surgery and he didn’t go to NY with them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Yup and his ego is hurt, he really doesn't care that much about Christine.

He's most pissed that Christine's leaving makes him look bad. All he cares about it his toxic masculinity power over women, and that others think he's a real stud muffin. And just typing that last bit makes me go 🤮

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

It is about his pride, not wanting to work on his relationship.

Kody was allowed to walk away from Meri. 

His pride keeps him from recognizing that Christine is right and he didn't get to make the call--he thought she'd accept a sexless, subservient relationship.

• Applause 4
  • Love 14
13 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

It is about his pride, not wanting to work on his relationship.

Kody was allowed to walk away from Meri. 

His pride keeps him from recognizing that Christine is right and he didn't get to make the call--he thought she'd accept a sexless, subservient relationship.

While he has sex with 3 other women.

• Love 9

So its all about money - that is his biggest hangup - I guess that is why Robyn told him to go sleep on the couch! He is the worst. And this isn't Meri -Christine is not leaving him for another "man" she is leaving because she has been emotionally abused and treated badly for  many years. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 10

Kody was trying so hard to make Christine the bad guy. He talked about what "grownups" do to keep a family together. Then he said his worst fear was that Christine would get a greedy new boyfriend. Hey Kody, guess how Christine felt when you got a greedy new wife who wanted all your time and attention. But, of course it's not his fault that he spent time all his time with Robyn, it's Christine is at fault for comparing their relationships. Give it up Kody, literally no one is one your side (except of course Robyn).

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 14