Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

So let's see now Kodouche......  You're NOW worried about Truly and whether or not you're going to see her???  Shouldn't that have been a concern a little before NOW buddy??

I think he's struggling with this Christine business because she decided to runnoft WITHOUT checking with Douche first!

• Like 4
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Well, he works the gun shows selling guns (he’d make no money if he was the gun show). He does Cameos.  Probably some other MLMs.

I can’t image anyone that would pay for his cameo.  Unless it’s done for someone as a joke.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

This week isn't quite as must see as last week.  Mostly, it feels like a rerun of Kody is king and Christine leaving is a betrayal.  Kody believes he holds the cards and can cut off Meri, but none of the wives should cut him off. If they do it, it galls Kody.

I think Kody chatting about being introspective is solely for him to try and get Christine to stay. It is about winning for him.

He really thinks that Christine should give up more of her live to hang around for Truly to get scraps of attention.

• Applause 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Katie111 said:

Why did he have all these kids when he would rather pay a babysitter than actually spend any time with them? 

Ego.

Turd- men don’t win a divorce. Umm, news flash, you aren’t legally married to Christine. She has been a single mother this entire time. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Nope. Just Meri, bulging her eyes and spouting hypoctrical drivel.

I think that a lot of these interspersed sister wives talking heads are recycled.  I remember Meri's saying the same thing on other episodes.

Of course Robyn is shocked that the "family culture" disintegrated when they moved to Flagstaff.  After all, she was the one who caused both the disintegration and the move.

• Applause 3
  • Love 14

Cody should have stopped after about 10 kids.  Seem like the older kids are close to each other and have a healthy relationship with the other sister wives and at least some relationship with their dad.  These younger kids have really been raked over the coals. Dragged out of their lives in Las Vegas and they really have no relationship with their dad or their half siblings. 

• Sad 10
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, mjt626 said:

The only thing you are mourning Kody, is your ego. How dare a wife decide that she no longer wants to accept the crumbs you give! That’s the real reason he’ll never forgive Meri- she tried to escape.

I also think it is because…though he would never admit it…she gave him 1 transgendered child. He wants little minions that will procreate, be polygamous and tow the line.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Okay, Pitt Community College. Ysabel's school and Maddie's school. I think that's great. They can support each other.

And I love that Maddie supported Christine leaving. It shows just how close Christine is to Janelle's kids. 

They are family and will stay family.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 17

I wonder if Kody really thinks it is only about Covid or if he even considers that it is about Kody preferring Robyn.

Just because Robyn says that she isn't the favorite doesn't mean it is false.

And if you disagree with Kody it is gossip.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 6

Leon isn't part of it because they moved to Lizzie's Inn.

And they left without telling Kody.

Also very different: Leon is disappointed in Meri cheating on Kody, so they are okay that Kody cut Meri off.  Janelle's kids and Christine's kids aren't cool with how their moms are being treated.

So saying Leon isn't involved in the conversation doesn't matter.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

Again, Robin, of course your kids are not in the clique - they’re the ones he sees every day so they have no reason to feel abandoned by his BS.

1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Leon isn't part of it because they moved to Lizzie's Inn.

And they left without telling Kody.

Also very different: Leon is disappointed in Meri cheating on Kody, so they are okay that Kody cut Meri off.  Janelle's kids and Christine's kids aren't cool with how their moms are being treated.

So saying Leon isn't involved in the conversation doesn't matter.

It’s depressing how eager Meri was to be sure everyone knew that Leon wasn’t a part of it. Leon doesn’t seem to keep in touch with the other kids much anyway so it is not surprising that they don’t have much to say about it one way or the other.

• Like 3
  • Love 14

How many of the young adult kids from two different wives need to say they see the favoritism?  But still Kody and Robyn deny it’s existence. Argue against it. Call it gossip, cliques. Wow. He chooses to simply invalidate his own kids’ feelings. There’s a great dad, huh?

• Sad 11
  • Love 9