Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

'Trudy's not even noticed it.'  How do your kids not know that the parents have broken up?

Odd that Robyn would even suggest that the time is fair and the others don't realize it.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Sad 1
  • Love 9

And I agree with Christine, Christine's family shouldn't have Robyn's kids there when it is time for Kody to see Ysabel, Gwen and Truely.

Why would he bring them kayaking when there is a nanny?

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Sad 1
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

'Trudy's not even noticed it.'  How do your kids not know that the parents have broken up.

Odd that Robyn would even suggest that the time is fair and the others don't realize it.

My husband traveled for work. He was a weekend dad when things weren't bad. When they got bad, he was a weekend dad. They only noticed when he became absentee dad...after a few months.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 8

I just wonder when we'll see Meri this season.

There have been a few Janelle talking heads.

Robyn has a few more.  TLC is setting up the narrative of Kody/Robyn lie and then the refute.

And no one is together.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3

Kody suggests therapy.   How many times  have they already gone to therapy?  During which he never listened to her 

‘if you aren’t happy, you can leave.  What - you aren’t happy and your leaving???

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1
  • Love 20

When Christine and her kids invited Kody to go hiking with them, that was very inconsiderate of him to bring Robyn's kids.  That was so not okay.

I can't believe Robyn sat there and said with a straight face, that Kody doesn't favor her.  

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 19