Type keyword(s) to search

Diana Jenkins: Euro Accent Bingo

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Surrealist said:

This made me laugh because it's true.

Well, Diana's boyfriend said his dream was/is to sing on Broadway, he is 32 (?), and this didn't happen. I assume even with Diana's help all these years. She has the connections. He has no career, or job of any kind. I hope we don't see him promoting an imaginary career on the show like Erika....

• Like 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
50 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Well, Diana's boyfriend said his dream was/is to sing on Broadway, he is 32 (?), and this didn't happen. I assume even with Diana's help all these years. She has the connections. He has no career, or job of any kind. I hope we don't see him promoting an imaginary career on the show like Erika....

Diana's boyfriendtoy reminds me of a lesser/poorer/dirtier version of Constantin Maroulis - previously on American Idol, appeared briefly on Broadway after that and has been on the fringes of whatever for years.

Plus, boytoy constantly looks like he needs a shower and a good shampoo.

Seriously - with all her supposed money and conections, couldn't Diana buy him a vanity guest spot in Chicago or some other revival, the same way Tom Girardi did for Erika, pre-Covid?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

See, that directionless, no goals, no money guy is just not attractive to me even if he was younger, hot and always with a hard on...he seems like he would be a drain on my bank account, has no passion about anything, what would we talk about? He essentially is Diana's pet. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

See, that directionless, no goals, no money guy is just not attractive to me even if he was younger, hot and always with a hard on...he seems like he would be a drain on my bank account, has no passion about anything, what would we talk about? He essentially is Diana's pet. 

I guess he takes that role seriously - even down to dressing for the part, with that fur vest he was wearing at Garcelle's party.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 17
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well, he's hooked up now (moneywise) since he has a daughter with her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Diana's boyfriendtoy reminds me of a lesser/poorer/dirtier version of Constantin Maroulis - previously on American Idol, appeared briefly on Broadway after that and has been on the fringes of whatever for years.

I had to google who Constantin Maroulis is, because the name sounded familiar. I found this item, and it blew my mind. What is it with all these howives and Constantin Maroulis and his lookalike?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/american-idols-constantine-linked-to-rhonys-ramona-tinsley-luann/amp/

• Mind Blown 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Glama said:

I had to google who Constantin Maroulis is, because the name sounded familiar. I found this item, and it blew my mind. What is it with all these howives and Constantin Maroulis and his lookalike?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/american-idols-constantine-linked-to-rhonys-ramona-tinsley-luann/amp/

Hmmm, he seems as though he is for hire if you catch my drift. 

• Wink 3
20 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It's either that or the sickest kind of fetish I have ever hear of - the howife tapping kind. 

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Glama said:

23 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

1 minute ago, Glama said:

It's either that or the sickest kind of fetish I have ever hear of - the howife tapping kind. 

Nah.....I just think he's another desperate famewhore who is willing to do almost anything to keep his face and name out there.  Obviously, he  doesn't have the chops or real talent to make it really big on his own, so he needs to be "celeb"-adjacent, no matter how D-list the celeb is.

• Applause 4
  • Love 4
On 7/8/2022 at 6:56 PM, CallmeCray said:

With all of the lip-licking, I’m wondering if she might have Tourette’s.  Thoughts?

I believe it is due to all the lip filler.  I've seen Rinna do it often, too, though nobody compares to Diana.  I have read a little about it online and with some lip procedures, the inner part that is usually kept moist inside the mouth is now exposed and feels dry all the time.  I'm no expert, but this is my take.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

I have been trying to figure out why Diana came on this show.  If she is as rich and wonderful and powerful and so well connected as they have us believe.  

I think I found the answer:

*Not only selling the boy but check out the drinks on display ;)

Diana is Tom Girardi....

Eta.... You have to check out his website, especially the Book of Love videos (god bless him, I don't think he meant them as comedy) https://ashermonroe.com/

Edited by Castina
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Castina said:

I have been trying to figure out why Diana came on this show.  If she is as rich and wonderful and powerful and so well connected as they have us believe.  

Diana is Tom Girardi....

Eta.... You have to check out his website, especially the Book of Love videos (god bless him, I don't think he meant them as comedy) https://ashermonroe.com/

That was a weird journey seeing all that.

You are right - Diana is Tom Girardi (although Tom Girardi was able to turn on the charm and Diana is charmless)

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Castina said:

Diana is Tom Girardi....

Hahahahaha! 💀 ☠️ 💀 This is so cringe! The product placement ⚰️.

Great find, Castina! 🏆 

What did I just watch? That was just so...bad. Asher's band mate (the one sticking his face into every shot) reminds me of Austen from Southern Charm. Muppet Mouth.

Diana as (a crabby and dry) Tom Gerardi is SPOT! Now Asher just needs to a song called XX$pen$ive (or however the heck Erika spells it). I hope it all ends better for Asher than it has for Erika. Now I have to torture myself and watch it again and check out his site! I may giggle myself sick.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Castina said:

Diana is Tom Girardi....

Was that supposed to be satire or was he totally serious? Either way, I was cringing with second hand embarrassment throughout that whole video. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Castina said:

Diana is Tom Girardi....

It reminded me of Hiphopapotamus by Flight of the Conchords. Except that was meant to be funny and I don't think this is...

• Fire 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 7/9/2022 at 11:26 AM, CallmeCray said:

With all of the lip-licking, I’m wondering if she might have Tourette’s.  Thoughts?

Constant lip licking can be a side effect from illicit drug use, namely cocaine, crack or methamphetamines. Or it can be due to anxiety.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 4
(edited)

She likes the taste of the shit that comes out of her mouth?

It's like the lip-injection equivalent to how the women constantly stroke their hair extensions...yes.. .they're still there.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, emma675 said:

Was that supposed to be satire or was he totally serious? Either way, I was cringing with second hand embarrassment throughout that whole video. 

What the absolute F?  That was painful.  I already hated Diana and now I hate Asher as well.  Please make them go away. 

• Applause 6
  • Love 5
On 7/19/2022 at 5:00 PM, Castina said:

Diana is Tom Girardi....

Oh dear.  The girl sitting on the basketball hoop looks like she’s ready to drop a number two two pointer.

• LOL 9

I honestly think all the lip licking is because of all the filler in her lips.  Apparently when doing that you are exposing parts of the lip to air that were previously unexposed so they often feel dry.  Diana looks like she has had A LOT done on her face prior to filming and the lips are verging on Rinna ridiculousness. 

I have seen the lip licking before in other reality tv personalities with filler in their lips.  Many will say it's a nervous tick but I find that hard to believe since this "lip licking nervous tic" tends to happen in those with fillers ;)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/6936677/katie-price-lip-licking/

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Castina said:

I honestly think all the lip licking is because of all the filler in her lips.  Apparently when doing that you are exposing parts of the lip to air that were previously unexposed so they often feel dry.  Diana looks like she has had A LOT done on her face prior to filming and the lips are verging on Rinna ridiculousness. 

I have seen the lip licking before in other reality tv personalities with filler in their lips.  Many will say it's a nervous tick but I find that hard to believe since this "lip licking nervous tic" tends to happen in those with fillers ;)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/6936677/katie-price-lip-licking/

Ah, I suspected having hemorrhoid cushion sized lips might be the cause, but not use chapstick or something?

It's weird how she sticks her whole tongue out to do it, though. I've been taking note of when I lick mine (natural, no plumpers, so don't lick them very much) and I don't stick my tongue out at all, I pull them inside my mouth to run the tip of my tongue over them. 

Hopefully she'll see herself doing this dreadful habit constantly and will break it. That could be the only good thing that comes from her being on the show

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Oh dear.  The girl sitting on the basketball hoop looks like she’s ready to drop a number two two pointer.

I’m pretty sure that girl is her daughter.

And the sidekick dude is her son.

Am I wrong??!

• Useful 4
On 7/19/2022 at 6:21 PM, Stats Queen said:

You are right - Diana is Tom Girardi (although Tom Girardi was able to turn on the charm and Diana is charmless)

Haha Tom could turn on the charm, but he couldn't be the sex symbol in his plaything's videos like Diana can! 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
On 7/19/2022 at 6:21 PM, Stats Queen said:

Yes! He reminded me of Sinatra a bit. 🙂

• Love 4

I admit that I like Asher’s music much more than Erika’s. I think Erika’s songs are a 2, 2.15 (I’m being generous). Asher’s are catchy, in my opinion, about a 7, 7.5. I would not mind listening to them in the car. But yeah, Asher and Diana have the same arrangement as Erika and Tom did. But I would guess that Diana expects Asher to have sex with her more often (if ever) than Tom expected Erika to. I also think it’s less XXpen$ive to be Asher AND less harmful to the environment. In the Barely Legal article I learned that Tom hired people who helped Madonna and Britney Spears to help Erika’s “singing” career? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Is this Diana in the video?

I mean, the music is marginally better than Erika’s. But that bar is pretty low…

I didn’t need the first 1:24 minutes of dialogue.

Song isn’t awful.

The song is Hurricane and the video is in the desert on sand dunes. Interesting choice.

• LOL 11
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Song isn’t awful.

The song is Hurricane and the video is in the desert on sand dunes. Interesting choice.

This one wasn't bad! His voice was decent and the song was kind of a bop. I wasn't paying close attention to the lyrics though.

I did lmao at Diana just standing there with no expression on her face and hardly moving. That is so on brand for her!

It didn't scream sexy or wow to me at all. She looked like she was stranded out in the desert, after a costume party, because her car ran out of gas and she didn't know which way to walk to find help. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I came here to bitch about Diana's lip licking and see I am in great company.  I was watching a short segment with her in it and she licked her lips so many times, I finally had to look away.  I don't know what her deal is, or why, and don't care because I cannot stand her, but it seems compulsive to me.  

There was a time I couldn't watch Rinna too much because all I saw were lips, not her beautiful eyes, or her physical beauty in other ways.  All I saw were lips.  Big anus lips.

Now comes Diana, giving Rinna a run for her money on the anus lips, AND lip licking, that only brings more attention to the anus lips.  It's like a cycle.

They make stuff for nail biters that taste bad, can someone concoct some kind of lipstick that taste like shit, so when she does her thing, it will remind her to quit doing it?  PLEASE?

• Applause 4
  • Love 3
On 7/20/2022 at 6:43 AM, Londoncalling said:

It reminded me of Hiphopapotamus by Flight of the Conchords. Except that was meant to be funny and I don't think this is...

This is the best comparison. 

"My lyrics are bottomless............."

In Asher's video - the girl sitting on top of the basketball hoop (??), I don't think that is Diana's daughter.  

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Asher actually seems to have had a career pre-Diana.  Musicals, acting, boyband:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1702331/
It all seems to stop the year he meets Diana (2010) and signs with her record label (of which he seems to be the only client) til date.

You see a 2014 entry for a music video on a collab he did with Chris Brown and I think that is an example of Diana pumping a lot of money into his career to try to make him a big music star.  He is working with people that I can only assume are being well paid to work with him.  He can sing and act but overall pretty bland which is probably why he never made a big breakthrough.  He also doesn't have an authentic voice musically jumping around between pop, boyband, rap, new age, folksy, he is all over the place which leads me to think he probably is most at home in musicals on a stage somewhere. 

So I see Diana spending a lot of money on his career from 2010-2022 (and counting) and is probably why she is on RHOBH as it coincides with his latest album release .  That and to advertise her drink brand (at least half of her instagram stories of of her drinks).

And that is why I think she is the female version of Tom Girardi.  

I also noticed on instagram she is sharing photos of Marilyn Monroe licking her lips along with some others.  I don't think she gets that we know she isn't the only person in the world to habitually lick her lips but rather it's off putting when *she* does it.  If she had a bit more personality, wasn't bursting with fillers and talked a bit more I don´t think it would be as noticeable. 

Edited by Castina
  • Useful 6
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

This is the best comparison. 

"My lyrics are bottomless............."

In Asher's video - the girl sitting on top of the basketball hoop (??), I don't think that is Diana's daughter.  

I love the Flight of the Conchords!  But, I don't think Asher is trying to be hilarious on purpose!

• Wink 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, Castina said:

I also noticed on instagram she is sharing photos of Marilyn Monroe licking her lips along with some others.  I don't think she gets that we know she isn't the only person in the world to habitually lick her lips, but rather, it's off-putting when *she* does it. 

Holy fecal matter. Marilyn Monroe and Robert De Niro!!!

Well, I guess I must concede that it’s admirable that she doesn’t have someone on staff to lick her lips for her.  

(quoting the WWCL guys, in Erika’s hyper-nasal Bart Simpson voice: She’s from Bosnia. And she’s RICH!!!!!)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 7
16 hours ago, Castina said:

Asher actually seems to have had a career pre-Diana.  Musicals, acting, boyband:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1702331/
It all seems to stop the year he meets Diana (2010) and signs with her record label (of which he seems to be the only client) til date.

You see a 2014 entry for a music video on a collab he did with Chris Brown and I think that is an example of Diana pumping a lot of money into his career to try to make him a big music star.  He is working with people that I can only assume are being well paid to work with him.  He can sing and act but overall pretty bland which is probably why he never made a big breakthrough.  He also doesn't have an authentic voice musically jumping around between pop, boyband, rap, new age, folksy, he is all over the place which leads me to think he probably is most at home in musicals on a stage somewhere. 

So I see Diana spending a lot of money on his career from 2010-2022 (and counting) and is probably why she is on RHOBH as it coincides with his latest album release .  That and to advertise her drink brand (at least half of her instagram stories of of her drinks).

And that is why I think she is the female version of Tom Girardi.  

I also noticed on instagram she is sharing photos of Marilyn Monroe licking her lips along with some others.  I don't think she gets that we know she isn't the only person in the world to habitually lick her lips but rather it's off putting when *she* does it.  If she had a bit more personality, wasn't bursting with fillers and talked a bit more I don´t think it would be as noticeable. 

I found it off-putting when Gretchen Rossi would do kinda same thing, but Diana has taken it to a whole ‘nother level. Once you see it, it’s all you see. Just waiting for the reunion shows to roast her. Has WWHL done anything yet, like “Is it a reptile or Diana Jenkins” quiz?

The lips are probably why she’s hard to understand at times, accent aside, especially when she goes into these stream of consciousness rants. I admit I didn’t understand a word she said last week when she was talking to Sutton and the group, and I feel like I missed something. I think her catchphrase “so you say” will come in handy.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

It didn't scream sexy or wow to me at all. She looked like she was stranded out in the desert, after a costume party, because her car ran out of gas and she didn't know which way to walk to find help. 

"How nice of him to put his mother in his video."

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 7/19/2022 at 6:00 PM, Castina said:

Wow...that is really something.  Is that Diana in the upper corner and also featured in the Hurricane video?  Seems to be the musical video equivalent of vanity books.

• Love 4
On 7/25/2022 at 3:32 PM, Stats Queen said:

But then there wouldn't have been an opportunity to showcase the his "acting" ability.

• Wink 2
  • Love 1