Type keyword(s) to search

Diana Jenkins: Euro Accent Bingo

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, endure said:

This article claims Rinna is behind the bots and there’s another article where Rinna claims  Lisa Vanderpump is responsible….. but that sounds waaaaay out on left field.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2022/10/21/investigators-claim-lisa-rinna-orchestrated-bot-attack-on-garcelles-son-in-retaliation-for-including-her-daughter-in-the-book/

The article says "internet investigators" theorize..., who are random people on social media, if you read it. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

I wish Diana nothing but the best (well, I don't need to wish that for her, because apparently, she can just buy it), as long as she is off my screen.

Just wondering if anything ever came of her supposed investigation into the bots that targeted Garcelle's son. 

That, and only that, is all I want to hear from Diana Jenkins in the foreseeable future.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Did anybody really think she would be returning after last season?  The only really entertaining thing she brought to the table was Asher. 

Unfortunately Asher was not entertaining for his vocal abilities which, I assume, is what they hoped for. First couple of shows I kept wondering why she kept bringing her teenage son to the parties. Yes, I could  have paid attention, but I wasn't THAT interested.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
18 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

…and she’s gone too. Sighting her pregnancy and having to be on bed rest. Bye girl, you won’t be missed. 

I like the way she said she’ll keep her fans updated on her “fertility journey.” Does that include all the parties she goes to while she’s supposed to be on bedrest?

When she pulled that with Garcelle, that’s when my dislike turned to red-hot hate. That, and using her miscarriage as an excuse/plot device.

GOOD BYE DIANA.

47 minutes ago, chlban said:

Unfortunately Asher was not entertaining for his vocal abilities which, I assume, is what they hoped for. First couple of shows I kept wondering why she kept bringing her teenage son to the parties. Yes, I could  have paid attention, but I wasn't THAT interested.

There was that duet with Erika…

11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I am one of the few fans who actually start out liking just about every Housewife. I started out liking Rinna, Erika, Brandi, Teddi, etc. Diana showed no warmth or humor at all.

Reptilian. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, chlban said:

All of that and more is exactly why I found him amusing.  His vocal abilities had nothing to do with it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1