Type keyword(s) to search

Diana Jenkins: Euro Accent Bingo

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

Diana's leasing her BH mansion.

Diana's House

George Ruan, cofounder of the Honey coupon app, is the owner.

I had a feeling that it was rented.  But aside from the rental aspect, that is a really, really cold and uninviting house.  It's stark architecture is striking, but wow....no warmth or coziness at all.  

• Like 1
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I had a feeling that it was rented.  But aside from the rental aspect, that is a really, really cold and uninviting house.  It's stark architecture is striking, but wow....no warmth or coziness at all.  

Perfect for a willian.

I knew she was renting or I should say I expected her to rent for filming.  

Also, this is all I can think of when Diana wears her hair in a bun, Margaret Hoolihan.

image.png.1ba8c45e38143c52c5f2b37f9a5234ef.png

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Perfect for a willian.

I knew she was renting or I should say I expected her to rent for filming.  

Also, this is all I can think of when Diana wears her hair in a bun, Margaret Hoolihan.

image.png.1ba8c45e38143c52c5f2b37f9a5234ef.png

Aww....don't insult Hot Lips Houlihan like that!!!  

But, I agree with the bun, however, in Hot Lips' case, it is supposed to look like she's done her own hair in a war zone while caring for injured soldiers.  Do we know why Diana is going for that look, but probably paying her hair people a lot of money for it??  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Her statement shifts the focus to HER family….stop harassing HER family. She does not show empathy or sympathy.  

And she's the same person who has a huge issue with Sutton bringing up painful experiences of her own trying to relate. 

I don't condone any attacks towards Diana and her family either, but I'm pretty sure no one is harassing her baby, and her other kids are adults. Jax is a child who's gotten a crazy amount of extremely hateful messages. It's just not the same. I've also seen Portia brought up. What did I miss with her?

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I hate to call BS on this but she already had security and what are the "credible threats" Until I see the police involved she is just trying to swing people to her being a victim too. 

Isn't she in Hawaii at her compound anyway?  What are these violent RHOBH tourists gonna do, go to Dole and grab a pineapple drag it through the sand and throw it at her?

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

I hate to call BS on this but she already had security and what are the "credible threats" Until I see the police involved she is just trying to swing people to her being a victim too. 

Isn't she in Hawaii at her compound anyway?  What are these violent RHOBH tourists gonna do, go to Dole and grab a pineapple drag it through the sand and throw it at her?

I love that scenario, let's really think about that...Camille has a home in HI so she could easily do it as the hired Pineapple Assassin, Erika could do it when she is on a Valley of the Dolls bender and claim she does not recall her time as the Pineapple Assassin or VanderPump just because pineapples represent hospitality and she loves to be the perfect host.

Diana seems the type to call for security for the littlest thing because it calls attention to her so until she has to call Erika's son I am not buying her threats but I will believe her own bot threats.

• Applause 4
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Surrealist said:

🎻World’s smallest violin, playing just for you, Diana. You started it; deal with it (or OWN it, as your best bud is so fond of screeching).  But pardon me if I think this is all deflection, just like her “concern” from the other day.

Regardless, this bullshit has got to stop. I think Bravo needs to consider pulling the show until this dies down — this is dangerous stuff that I doubt Andy can handle. 

God, I wish Diana Jenkins would just slither back under her rock. I rue the day that bitch joined the show. Absolutely one of the worst HWs ever.

EDIT — Bravo pulling the show for a spell, on second thought, won’t do a damn thing. Just one more example of how social media and its bots and trolls can fuck up a lot of things.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
On 8/26/2022 at 9:24 AM, Surrealist said:

From the RHOBH subreddit: 

People are so bizarre.

Screenshot_20220826-112229_Reddit~2.jpg

Wow. That is… massively creepy and also insulting to anyone who believes in an actual God. I can’t think of anything that would raise Diana to the level of a deity.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Hiyo said:

You should check out the rest of the posts in that account…its only 5 posts, 22 fans, and started 5 days ago.

Wow. And Diana is one of its (now 33!) followers. 

• Mind Blown 3
23 hours ago, Slakkie said:

it is the best account on Twitter LOL

Have you seen the fake Donn Gunvalson account? That is a riot. I’m not on Twitter, so I scroll accounts as far as they’ll let me before telling me to join. But sometimes screenshots are posted.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 8/31/2022 at 8:22 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Have you seen the fake Donn Gunvalson account? That is a riot. I’m not on Twitter, so I scroll accounts as far as they’ll let me before telling me to join. But sometimes screenshots are posted.

I've seen the account, I knew it couldn't be real, but I sure as heck hoped it was 😅

Tamara Tattles just reported that her *source* indicates that Diana is one and done.

She is often accurate but who knows as they generally don't make an official announcement until after they film the reunion because they want to make sure anyone fired shows up and gives a good show.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/07/rhobh-diana-jenkins-donates-100k-lion-air-flight-victims-families/

Here's why this is a big deal -- and could potentially be seen as a dig at Erika. Erika and her estranged husband, Tom Girardi, were sued last year by 4 of the victims' families, claiming they'd misappropriated funds from a settlement that Tom's law firm had scored for them. A judge reportedly entered a $2 million judgment against the defendants.

Since filing for divorce, Erika has repeatedly said she was ignorant of how Tom was handling his business/their wealth.

Through her charity; says this season is the first she’s heard of it. Of course there’s probably an underhanded motive to her doing this. 

You’re still a gross excuse for a human being, Diana.

• Mind Blown 4
51 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/07/rhobh-diana-jenkins-donates-100k-lion-air-flight-victims-families/

Through her charity; says this season is the first she’s heard of it. Of course there’s probably an underhanded motive to her doing this. 

Shout out to Stacey on the RHOBH sub for this post:

staceyverda

Someone on Twitter just broke this down:

“She isn’t donating to an established victim’s fund. She’s donating to her own foundation, which is soliciting other donations and then will (allegedly) dole out funds if/when victims apply.”

ETA: from elisasdavis on Twitter:

“Besides being a tax break move for her (but tax breaks are not equal to the full donation), it looks like it's a grift to get others to donate through her fund; it's more like a big admin. costs grift to make money off her foundation (e.g. paying administrators).”

A Karen Huger move? 😂

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Wait, so she donated $100k to her own charity for the Lion Air victims but the victims have to actually apply to get the money?

Yes. That’s how her “charity” rolls. 

I just wish someone could just come in and take the damn money that these people deserve.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 9/2/2022 at 9:43 PM, amarante said:

Tamara Tattles just reported that her *source* indicates that Diana is one and done.

She is often accurate but who knows as they generally don't make an official announcement until after they film the reunion because they want to make sure anyone fired shows up and gives a good show.

PLULEEZE let it be so, with at least Rinna and Erika not far behind.

• Love 4

The Jenkins/Penn charity for Haiti was rebranded to be called CORE in 2019 to serve global needs. Now Diana has created yet another charity. She's using these charities for personal PR to polish her sordid reputation.

An earlier tidbit about Diana from July 2022 - not paying staff. Wonder if she deducted federal and state taxes, or sent out 1099s?

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/07/07/diana-jenkins-housekeeper-lawsuit/

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

This is a way to launder money and get a tax deduction.

Also an attempt to rehabilitate her image and avoid being fired.

Of course what is interesting is the public way she did it as it can only be seen as a dig at Erika who is fighting tooth and nail (not toothless and nailless 🤣🤣) to avoid returning even the items which are quite obviously bought with stolen money like the earrings

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, amarante said:

This is a way to launder money and get a tax deduction.

Also an attempt to rehabilitate her image and avoid being fired.

Of course what is interesting is the public way she did it as it can only be seen as a dig at Erika who is fighting tooth and nail (not toothless and nailless 🤣🤣) to avoid returning even the items which are quite obviously bought with stolen money like the earrings

My thoughts exactly. Basically, giving money to yourself and then sheltering it, right?

The victims take it on the chin yet again.

• Applause 5
  • Love 3

https://sunelafoundation.org/#projects

So that's the URL for the foundation.  Note that on the page it says she pledged whereas headlines say she donated. 

Also of note:  COMING SOON: Details about how you can help. 

And this is who she is partner with: https://www.gvng.org/

So as far as I can tell this is just a website with a pledge and a big PR announcement the day a potentially damaging episode will air and two days before a reunion.....

With this latest move by Diana I can only conclude that she has a really big ego and is surrounded by sycophants which results in her not seeing her flaws or bad PR moves. 

eta.. In other words this charity she pulled out of her .... it is not actually set up to take advantage of this big PR announcement and receive donations from folks who might want to donate when they see the episode tonight.   It will go the way of Ashers latest album release. 

Edited by Castina
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

I am on a list that BRAVO sends out to survey viewers on various BRAVO shows.

This morning I got the survey for RHBH - it asks opinion of the show; whether it was better or worse than last season; it has specific questions about various aspects of the show; it asks whether you want to see more, less or same for the cast including supporting casts. It also asks about whose side you took in the various feuds. 

I wrote in several places that the show had become virtually unwatchable for me because of the bullying by Rinna, Diana, Erika and Kyle and that I had to fast forward to many of the scenes because it was so unpleasant and uncomfortable to watch

Also had some former housewives and asked whether I wanted to see them full-time, occasionally or never. They had Kim, Brandi, Lisa Vanderpump, Adrienne Maloof, Camille Grammar Ellen Davidson and Denise Rich. I think that is it. They didn't have Teddi - I don't know whether that means she isn't being considered or she is already signed. They don't typically send out contracts until after the reunions so fingers crossed that the BRAVO producers realize Teddi's presence is NOT wanted. 

Edited by amarante
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

TMZ says that Diana's purpose for the $100K donation is as follows:

"Our sources say Diana sees this as an opportunity for some of the other cast members, like Sutton Stracke and Garcelle Beauvais, to put their money where their mouths are … because they’ve attacked Erika over her connection to the Lion Air case.

Since they like to talk about it so much — suggesting in the past Erika lacks compassion for the families — we’re told Diana sees this as kind of putting the ball in their court … giving them a chance to step up and make a donation to show how much they care about those folks."

I understand now. Since Erika won't accept responsibility, the housewives should do it for her.

Diana is more stupid than I thought.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 9
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

TMZ says that Diana's purpose for the $100K donation is as follows:

"Our sources say Diana sees this as an opportunity for some of the other cast members, like Sutton Stracke and Garcelle Beauvais, to put their money where their mouths are … because they’ve attacked Erika over her connection to the Lion Air case.

Since they like to talk about it so much — suggesting in the past Erika lacks compassion for the families — we’re told Diana sees this as kind of putting the ball in their court … giving them a chance to step up and make a donation to show how much they care about those folks."

I understand now. Since Erika won't accept responsibility, the housewives should do it for her.

Diana is more stupid than I thought.

They might feel more inclined to donate if it had been THEIR husbands that embezzled the money to support THEIR lavish lifestyles, but that's not the case. They don't have $750k earrings purchased with money meant to be paid out to other people in a lawsuit settlement. at least not that we know of. yet.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5