Type keyword(s) to search

Diana Jenkins: Euro Accent Bingo

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

TMZ says that Diana's purpose for the $100K donation is as follows:

"Our sources say Diana sees this as an opportunity for some of the other cast members, like Sutton Stracke and Garcelle Beauvais, to put their money where their mouths are … because they’ve attacked Erika over her connection to the Lion Air case.

Since they like to talk about it so much — suggesting in the past Erika lacks compassion for the families — we’re told Diana sees this as kind of putting the ball in their court … giving them a chance to step up and make a donation to show how much they care about those folks."

I understand now. Since Erika won't accept responsibility, the housewives should do it for her.

Diana is more stupid than I thought.

Just more virtue signalling from Diana.  Firstly, she does not know if anyone else has made a private donation to any funds - it's none of her fucking business and not everyone needs to try to repair the public's opinion of them by announcing their charitable donations.

Secondly, the other housewives should not have to donate money to make Tom's illegal activities less egregious or to make Erika appear more sympathetic.  

Lastly, I didn't see Diana throwing any money to the "Homeless Not Toothless" charity, even though she said she had her wisdom teeth pulled at a dental charity clinic.  I also wonder if the money that Diana donated to the Jamie Lee Curtis/Kyle hospital charity was also done through Diana's foundation, as this was.  Let's see how long it takes for that money to go through and if Kyle will call that out the same way she did to Garcelle.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/09/diana-jenkins-missing-real-housewives-rhobh-reunion-covid-positive/

Our gal won’t be at the reunion in person. Has COVID. Planning on Zooming in.

No further comment, but God, her lips are disgusting. I imagine that is why she’s constantly licking those chops, like several of you have said.

I don't know - I'm calling bullshit on this.  My opinion - Diana just didn't want to show up in person to "face the music".  We've all seen how horrible the reunions were, when done by Zoom.  I think she's using the most convenient and acceptable excuse to be a no-show.

Diana can get all the positive test results she wants, she can pay off her doctor - but I'm still calling bullshit on this.

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know - I'm calling bullshit on this.  My opinion - Diana just didn't want to show up in person to "face the music".  We've all seen how horrible the reunions were, when done by Zoom.  I think she's using the most convenient and acceptable excuse to be a no-show.

Diana can get all the positive test results she wants, she can pay off her doctor - but I'm still calling bullshit on this.

I'm calling bullshit on this too. 

She has to go, the end, case closed.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

don't know - I'm calling bullshit on this.  My opinion - Diana just didn't want to show up in person to "face the music".  We've all seen how horrible the reunions were, when done by Zoom.  I think she's using the most convenient and acceptable excuse to be a no-show.

Same.  She'll have Rinna there doing her bidding and being on Zoom she can peace out without as much of a scene.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Same.  She'll have Rinna there doing her bidding and being on Zoom she can peace out without as much of a scene.

Thanks, all, for saying what I was thinking! 👏

Typical bully. Can talk tough, but cuts and runs when things get hot.

My bet is on “technical difficulties” at some point. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yep, almost posted that too. Sounds like she doesn't have a single fan on here. Even Erika has at least one. 

It seems that the majority of her fans on social media are fake/paid. If she wants to pay me, I’ll stan her on the forums. 🤷

Edited by rlc
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
38 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Found a clip of Diana trying to talk some sense into Erika on Reddit. I like this Diana. 

Oooh!!!! Thank you for posting this. Yes, Diana is very likable in this clip. And very intelligent of her to say, “let’s say you had never been married to Tom, but read about this.”

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Found a clip of Diana trying to talk some sense into Erika on Reddit. I like this Diana. 

This is what bothers me about Bravo. They air a convoluted series of interactions between the housewives with no context. I finding this insulting - stop editing actual interactions.

That being said, I still despise Diana, but I had a modicum of respect for her in knowing how to read the room of public opinion- unlike Erika.

It really pains me to say that.

• Applause 3
  • Love 5

All the housewives shows are heavily edited imo.

Check out the plates of food on the table or background people, etc and it quite obvious.  Glasses can be full then empty then full again.  There’s one scene from a few seasons ago where Rinna’s jacket is off then on then off again during her reaction closeups.

But all the editing in the world can’t save that horrible selfish bully Erika.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

All the housewives shows are heavily edited imo.

Check out the plates of food on the table or background people, etc and it quite obvious.  Glasses can be full then empty then full again.  There’s one scene from a few seasons ago where Rinna’s jacket is off then on then off again during her reaction closeups.

But all the editing in the world can’t save that horrible selfish bully Erika.

Nope, because despite all the editing, Erika’s is the only narrative that stays in context. All the time she is unremorseful, unrepentant, self-pitying, narcissistic, angry, mean…did I miss anything?

Yes, Diana’s the voice of reason here — probably an unguarded moment. But she’s showed her true self way too many times this season for this one-off scene to change my extremely low opinion of her.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

3 pics from that stupid book of hers, Room 23. 
Diana is virtually unrecognisable as being the same person! I only know they are her by her name being listed under each one!

4CC83B68-19FA-41A3-BD46-B2787705B052.jpeg

6D0C4DC6-A60A-4A97-AB8C-9E6F6DF543E3.jpeg

D3C11C52-DD67-4A64-9AE4-4DB76995D6D9.jpeg

Obviously, these were taken before she blew her lips up to ugly Rinna proportions!  

(And, it's amazing what interesting lighting and excellent hair and makeup artists can achieve!)

• Like 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Obviously, these were taken before she blew her lips up to ugly Rinna proportions!  

(And, it's amazing what interesting lighting and excellent hair and makeup artists can achieve!)

Her lower face looks different. She had cheek fillers, lip fillers, probably a nose job (although her nose was fine), and a chin implant.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Adam claims that Diana has been confirmed as being the person behind the bots. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We'll see. 

Up and Adam -- About the Bots

29 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Just watched.  It wasn't discovered that Diana was behind the bots but that she is closer to identifying the person behind it.

Here's just one of the multiple stories online about this - Diana's attorneys supposedly tracked down the IP address for one of the people/bots who posted horrible stuff on Jax's social media:

https://pagesix.com/2022/11/01/diana-jenkins-identifies-who-attacked-garcelle-beauvais-son/

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 9/10/2022 at 8:46 PM, RealHousewife said:

Yeah, this side of Diana Jenkins is relatable.

This Erika is the worst. She’s calm, but I think that she reveals herself in a light that is worse than when she’s flipping out at others. There’s absolutely no threat here, but she STILL can’t understand why her lack of compassion unsettles acquaintances.

Hey, Harry LA-Law-Star-People-Magazine-Sexiest-Man-Alive! Can you diagnose Erika? Is she a sociopath?

• Love 4

Another article about Diana and the bots, and a couple of excerpts.

https://okmagazine.com/p/diana-jenkins-found-culprit-racist-bot-attack-garcelle-beauvais-son/

Diana Jenkins may have gotten to the bottom of the racist bot attack against Garcelle Beauvais' 14-year-old son, Jax. A source spilled to Radar that the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star and her attorneys have tracked the IP address and phone number linked to the Instagram account which left horrific comments on the young boy's social media profile.The records obtained from Meta (Facebook's parent company) were connected to overseas IP addresses, a telltale sign that the perpetrator had wanted to mask their identity as the IP address and phone number appeared to be based in Northern California.

Jenkin's team of lawyers are now hoping to issue the suspect additional subpoenas that could provide further evidence, potentially proving that the person was the one who sent the online attacks to Jax in August.

• Useful 4

Sounds like the perpetrator used the very common virtual private network (VPN) tool. The user is offered choices as to where his/her Internet traffic travels in order to reach its destination.  The user's actual location is masked. Many federal agencies require their employees to use VPN on agency computers because VPN helps prevent SPAM and malware. Bots hide behind these false locations.

Internet privacy is protected so Diana is limited in what she can uncover. Unless she employs a skilled hacker, or a law enforcement agency gets involved.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 1
  • Useful 7
1 minute ago, pasdetrois said:

Sounds like the perpetrator used the very common virtual private network (VPN) tool. The user is offered choices as to where his/her Internet traffic travels in order to reach its destination.  The user's actual location is masked. Many federal agencies require their employees to use VPN on agency computers because VPN helps prevent SPAM and malware. Bots hide behind these false locations.

So are you saying Diana may never find out who is really responsible for the texts? Oh poor Diana, she has worked so hard and now this, oh dear. 

Maybe if she donates some imaginary money to those alleged victims she will feel like she is doing some good in the world. 

• Wink 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Yes, she may never find out. I suspect her attorneys and IT consultants have already explained this to her - how bots work and Internet privacy are very common knowledge. She's just virtue-signaling.

Well it is so much easier than actually being a caring person. I had gotten the feeling since day one she did things for altruistic reasons, charity begins with an A list celebrity sitting next to you.

• Love 6