Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

Well, at last Mahogs gets asked about that $1,000 “loan”! We don’t get the answer yet, though …

Kim was remarkably restrained.

Can’t wait till Sunday!

• Love 3

Kim was restrained. Not much she can do. Yeah, it was crappy of Use-man to talk to Zara in what seemed a couple of hours he dropped her off at the airport. Should he have let her know? Yep, especially since she will see it on TV and will be blindsided. Or if not, the folks she knows who watch the show will see it. Her son seemed kind. He seemed better than most of the folks on the set.

And we got to see Mahogs. I was distracted by how much of her leg was showing. Some shy young girl, huh? Ben's friend pointed out the provocative photos on Facebook and social media, but she was too shy to video chat. Yes, she didn't pick Ben up at the airport. Not everyone does that. I wouldn't want that unless I had already made a few trips to that country. Let me land, especially if it is late at night, go to a hotel, get a decent night's sleep and a shower and food and meet the next day. Mahogs also spoke only Spanish. Most of what she said seemed to not be truthful and genuine. Ben probably is being played. 

• Love 9

Mahogany seems to be Stephanie (as in Erika and Stephanie) 2.0-the one who was all shy and prudish, and yet put provocative photos out there for all the Internet to see.  I bet when pressed, she says 'I have to go" and signs off.  

I wish I had friends who would send me $1,000, no questions asked, no talking, no video, nothing.  Now Mahogs says she "borrowed" it and Ben wouldn't take it back.  Oh, horsefeathers.

The airport thing is a red herring.  I too want to go to the hotel, shower, eat, and sleep.  I'm much better (and less jet-lagged) the next day.

That doesn't mean that Ben wasn't played on national TV, and I love every moment.

• Love 14

I wouldn’t be likely to borrow money from someone I talked to online a few times. Of course, Mahogs can easily have a half dozen or more good godly men on the line from whom she can ‘borrow’ money that they will never see again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn’t be likely to borrow money from someone I talked to online a few times. Of course, Mahogs can easily have a half dozen or more good godly men on the line from whom she can ‘borrow’ money that they will never see again.

That's because you have integrity.

None of these ppl have any of that or shame.   Guess it takes a special kind of someone to do this kind of stuff and scam money (or electronics) from others.

This half will probably be a snooze except for the 

Spoiler

attack on Ella by the rest of these idiots.

I wish they would leak the full uncut version. It seems more interesting.

• Love 5

The reason Kimberly isn't ranting a la Angela is that I bet she'll talk to Usman, hear him out, and continue with her K-1 process.  Because they're so "in loooove".  She's so blinded.  

Her son seems like an awesome guy, hugging his mom like that.  He'll be there for her when Usman is in the U.S. and it's "Kimbaaaly who???".

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

The reason Kimberly isn't ranting a la Angela is that I bet she'll talk to Usman, hear him out, and continue with her K-1 process.  Because they're so "in loooove".  She's so blinded.  

Her son seems like an awesome guy, hugging his mom like that.  He'll be there for her when Usman is in the U.S. and it's "Kimbaaaly who???".

In my personal opinion, I don't think Usman wants to come to the States unless there is a guarantee he will be a bona fide star instead of living with some old woman in San Diego. 

Usman is the "King of Nigeria" plus he's running scams of women all of the world. Hence, I don't see him giving this up so easily. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yeah, I don't get that because her English is perfect. We all understand her, she spoke English during the show so it's not like we think there is a language barrier. 

She did break into English at one point when she forgot.  I think with Ben’s friend. 

1 hour ago, greekmom said:

In my personal opinion, I don't think Usman wants to come to the States unless there is a guarantee he will be a bona fide star instead of living with some old woman in San Diego. 

Usman is the "King of Nigeria" plus he's running scams of women all of the world. Hence, I don't see him giving this up so easily. 

Yeah and with the cost of living lower there he doesn’t have to scam as much as he might in California.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

That's because you have integrity.

None of these ppl have any of that or shame.   Guess it takes a special kind of someone to do this kind of stuff and scam money (or electronics) from others.

This half will probably be a snooze except for the 

Reveal spoiler

attack on Ella by the rest of these idiots.

I wish they would leak the full uncut version. It seems more interesting.

Very few rich benefactors have a heart of gold and help people out.  If they do so, it is private. So many people online. So many stories. There are celebs who help out with things like college tuition. Someone giving me $1000 as a loan? Uh, that would be a gift, and sometimes one that comes with strings. Other than that, a scam to get money. She should join a sugar baby site and at least get the money the honest way.

Lots of pots and kettles calling the other black in this lot.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Rebky said:

SHE👏TOLD 👏HIM 👏NOT 👏TO 👏COME!!!! Read that over and over again. Sure, it's all probably producer driven, but I would have ghosted him so bad, he would have questioned if I ever - in fact - existed.mood GIF

You would think that he wouldn’t book any travel arrangements unless he knew that she would be available. She might be on vacation, as a student, she might have exams and no time to see him, etc. If he just decides to go on his own and hopes to see her once during his vacation, that is on him.

If Usman is a popular music artist in Africa, he might have a shot at some international exposure. He is a bit older and would have a tough time getting international notice unless someone with deep pockets is behind him.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

She did break into English at one point when she forgot.  I think with Ben’s friend. 

Yes she did.  

Why can't Ben's friend be the host for the Tell All, she asked very straight forward questions and got good answers.

• Love 13
22 hours ago, greekmom said:

You know, this is a great point that I never thought of.

Maybe what he's after is IG followers and to gain international exposure, rather than coming to the U.S., as he can likely do way better operating dozens of scams with women who each think they're his "true love" who each send him money and gaudy necklaces.  

He says he's a one-woman man, and maybe he operates this way, one woman at a time.  Each woman helps him gain exposure, sends him money, and helps him gain followers, and he can move on to the next....and the next....without ever leaving his home, his family, his country.

I always thought he was just after the green card, but if that were the case, he'd have pulled a Mohammed (of Danielle), put up with that last awful woman (can't remember her name), just to leave her once he was stateside.

But he didn't.  He broke it off with her and went fishing again.  Cue the increased amount of followers, many purely probably out of sympathy over what he put up with, with that awful woman, and giant gold-plated horrendous necklaces appear in his mail along with thousands of new followers.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I'm assuming that Shaun is going to hone in on Sugar Baby Jasmine in tonight's episode. She better, after solely focusing on Gino during the prior show. Jasmine was nothing short of a belligerent bully towards Gino, IMO.

Edited by Breedom
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

I'm assuming that Shaun is going to hone in on Sugar Baby Jasmine in tonight's episode. She better, after solely focusing on Gino during the prior show. Jasmine was nothing short of a bully towards Gino, IMO.

They definitely deserve each other.

• Love 5
On 4/9/2022 at 10:09 AM, Starlight925 said:

She seemed so levelheaded about everybody else and she simply cannot see what’s right under her nose. Her poor son.

• Love 12

So according to Friend Ben, a young woman who lives in a beach town can’t post pictures in a bikini without it meaning a creepy old man is entitled to video chat with her…

But why is she going on TV and then complaining about Gino trying to slide into her DMs? Doesn’t seem shy to me!

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

If I chose to, I can post whatever photos I want to online. Whatever I choose to wear or not wear.  I would also have the expectation that I will get all sorts of comments and offers from people, most likely will attract creeps, etc. I should also have the skills to deal with the wanted or unwanted attention. I am not responsible for their actions. Granted, I would keep the photos private.

• Love 4

I must have blinked a little too long because I missed who Jessica was and had to go back, but that segment with her was annoying. Lots of unpleasant people on screen, but I didn't care for her. Says that women shouldn't be calling each other bitches in yet she called one crazy 🤔

Kimbally is on the mad defense

Don't care that Jasmine humiliated Gino because they're both pretty crap, and lol at Gino telling a completely different tale about the "not-nudes." He looks like he's about to part-time as a caddy down at the country club. I actually like that hair style on Jasmine though.

Might have more to add later since I'm a little over half done with the ep

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I am fifteen minutes in.  Shut up Usman.  Stop defelecting and answer the question.  Also, does no one trust their partners?  Ella, you need help now.

All these fools, except for Jonny, are 12 years old emotionally. 

Screenshot_20220410-143745_Meme Generator.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 4/9/2022 at 9:45 AM, Chloe Dog said:

For as long as these pervy old men are chasing trying to buy young women in developing countries and end up getting played, I'm here for the aftermath.

Old women too, like baby Lisa & Kimberleee.

All these pathetic nuts being strung along for rent, boob-jobs, play stations, cheap azz jewelry.

. And they keep begging for more use & abuse!

None of these people love them!

Ben, your stalker ass probably had 'unconditional love' with your wife!

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
23 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Again, why can't I be the host?  I would be a buzzsaw!

Really! They should have a panel of actual viewers ask the questions. Even on Pillow Talk, I sometimes wonder if they're even seeing the same show I saw.

5 hours ago, Kid said:

She seemed so levelheaded about everybody else and she simply cannot see what’s right under her nose. Her poor son.

Human nature?

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 3

Was or was not Memphis' "headache" awfully convenient?

Nice of Mike to tell his friends to shut up.

Also, Hamza and Nelcy's husbands need to learn basic guy manners. When your wife leaves a group environment suddenly, you go with her, at least to walk her out to the car.

Ben and Kimberly were the worst. I'm not religious, but I do recall the Bible saying something about noticing the speck in your neighbor's eye whilst ignoring the log in your own. Their own relationships are trainwrecks but they're only too happy to play Relationship Counselor with everyone else.

Nice job by the editors to make us think Ella was going to admit to a birthday fling, when she actually denied doing so. (I personally think something probably did happen, but who knows?)

As usual, Shaun did a terrible job of keeping everyone under control.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • Love 15
58 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Really! They should have a panel of actual viewers ask the questions. Even on Pillow Talk, I sometimes wonder if they're even seeing the same show I saw.

Human nature?

I used to enjoy Pillow Talk, but the commenters are so clueless that I want to hurl things at my TV. Totally and completely ignorant as to what is really going on with the actual shows. I can't afford a new TV, so I must stop watching.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

Human nature?

Oh SNAP on the MJ reference.  I guess Mlike can be sure that X will be out his life.  (My favorite MJ song, circa 1980)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I’m sitting here wondering why the show picked Gino.  He can hardly put a sentence together.  He mostly sits there with a blank stare.  Jasmine is over the top with her screaming and crying again.  Then there’s Mike, chiming in like he knows everything and can’t even keep his own relationship in check.  Oh, so now Ben says he’s an ex pastor.  WTF?  What a crew, and what a moderator.

Ella .. I just can’t. This cannot be real, can it?

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

I didn't like Kimbaaaaly, then I liked her the last few episodes, now I don't like her again after her being such a smug (and wrong) know-it-all in the tell all.  I wonder how she'll feel about Mike if she ever finds out he's racist.

Also, isn't Gino paying Jasmine's rent?

I think this may be the all-time (so far) nastiest, most bullying tell-all group they've had so far. And they've had some doozies.

Sometimes I can't believe I watch this crap.

Edited by JeanJean
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

Screw Mike.  I don’t feel sorry for him.  Let Noxema take all his money then dump him.  It’s like he’s possessed.  He got laid a few times and he loves her?  Who wants a man that is weak.  Now, he lost a good friend besides.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
47 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I didn't like Kimbaaaaly, then I liked her the last few episodes, now I don't like her again after her being such a smug (and wrong) know-it-all in the tell all.  I wonder how she'll feel about Mike if she ever finds out he's racist.

Also, isn't Gino paying Jasmine's rent?

I think this may be the all-time (so far) nastiest, most bullying tell-all group they've had so far. And they've had some doozies.

Sometimes I can't believe I watch this crap.

You know Memphis faked the illness because she saw how ugly things had been and that she was getting grilled next.  I hope she doesn’t get paid for the Tell All and is not invited back for further seasons.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Useful 2
  • Love 18
16 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

You know Memphis faked the illness because she saw how ugly things had been and that she was getting grilled next.  I hope she doesn’t get paid for the Tell All and is not invited back for further seasons.

That was certainly a shit show. When Memphis said she was sick and left all I would think was, "is she knocked up again?" Hamza seemed to be the most level-headed of all the men. Interestingly, at the end Hamza said he looks forward to bringing his mother to the US.

Is Mike the dumbest guy to ever appear on "reality tv?" Eczema is probably agreeing to take him to Cartagena to be murdered. That place is a hell hole.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8

What was the revelation about Ella’s birthday? She flew in a man to visit her and Johnny knew about that, but he hadn’t known that the visitor would be staying with her at her home?

To me, the least surprising thing was that none of Ella’s friends like her enough to actually go to her birthday party. Who can blame them?

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

What was the revelation about Ella’s birthday? She flew in a man to visit her and Johnny knew about that, but he hadn’t known that the visitor would be staying with her at her home?

To me, the least surprising thing was that none of Ella’s friends like her enough to actually go to her birthday party. Who can blame them?

She is so immature.  Birthdays aren’t a big deal for adults.

• Love 12

Teary eyed Ella: “I just wanted to have a good birthday”

Me: “wtf!??!!!” (while throwing a shoe and a slice of pizza at the tv)

What is she, 12 years old???? Does anyone over the age of 21 really put that much importance on celebrating his/her birthday???? plus, considering Ella’s recent accidental sexual “slip” I cannot believe she would risk doing anything even remotely like that with a guy she met on what sounds like an international dating site. She REALLY needs to work on herself snd her self esteem before she dates anyone. And Johnny, dude, grow a backbone…you’re a nice guy but you’re also a gigantic doormat. Lots of people need physical touch, or whatever Ella said was her issue and her excuse, but that doesn’t give them a permanent green light to cheat on their partners unless their partners are 100% on board with an open relationship. Johnny clearly is not. She’s a hot mess. 

• Love 21

Mahogany should go into politics. She is tremendous at manipulating a conversation and brilliantly deflecting whenever she feels cornered by a tough question. Although her behavior is not admirable on principal, her skills are quite impressive for someone with so few years of life experience. Even before this tell all episode, she exhibited these same skills. She’s asked a tough question and she delivers an incomprehensible word salad in return. Ben catches her in a lie and she turns the tables and somehow Ben winds up being the one who apologizes. Granted, she found an easy target in Ben, a desperate fool who sops up her manipulation and comes back for more, but man, the woman has some skills. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
39 minutes ago, WhatsUpDummy said:

WTF did I just watch?! Everybody defending Incel Mike like we didn’t see him literally try to buy her affection? Buying her a couch means she’s required to marry him? She told him it was over and to stop sending money and somehow HE is the victim here? Sometimes relationships don’t work out, we’ve all been there.  She met him In person and decided he was gross. Harsh, but she told him the truth. Mike is choosing to ignore the many, many, many times she’s told him the truth and he is choosing to send her money because he thinks that’ll make her beholden to him. I’m shocked everyone was on his side. He’s so disgusting. 

The translators aren't exactly helping here.  Granted, Jasmine and Nelly didn't seem to think this was a significant distinction, but at his predictable call at the end, she says "te querrio mucho", but has always maintained "no te amo".

• Love 2