Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

I do agree that if he's stupid enough to keep throwing good money after bad, he deserves to be taken for the ride of his life, because there's been ZERO uncertainty as to how Ximena feels about him.

Absolutely. And for that reason, I cannot get on the anti-Ximena train, ever. She has been upfront and honest about her feelings and tried to cut him loose soooo many times in no uncertain terms. He refuses to let go. 

Whereas Mahogs does lead benzo on....I mean, on one hand she said don't come to Peru. He showed up. She then shows up, but ghosts....then shows up and then just up and walks away. It is all a game to her....she is a spoiled, upper middle class Limenan princess who was having a great laugh at his expense and then he and a camera crew showed up and shit got real. I am sure this has turned her into a mini celebrity in Peru and despite her acne scarring, I do think she is attractive and since she is light skinned, she could go far in terms of local modeling. I thought it was pretty clear they were DONE when she left him sitting on his luggage on the curb, but, nope, just like Mikey he had to fly back down there and try to make it work cause he just KNEW what they HAD was real. What they had was a texting relationship that was semi transactional. And I think he sort of realizes it, because when the money was mentioned, he said at the tell nothing that (paraphrasing) "for all the great conversation and connection we had and for the time it went on, i didnt' feel like $1000 was too much"

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I think that part of the reason the other 90DFers (Dumb Fuckers) were on Mike’s side is because they hadn’t seen the final episode wherein he showed his true colors.

The way these morons were rallying around that fucking turd was making me very angry. SERENITY NOW! 

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

But, I think Ximena is also disingenuous.  She would tell Mike his bad habits bothered her, as if things would work out if he changed. She nit picked over farting and poop on his shoe. Please.  She even said he was odd, weird, whatever.  Knowing full well he was not going to get anywhere with her, no matter how good his manners were.  She knows he’s an odd bird. It’s who he is.  That can’t be changed.   She would warm up a little, but on the condition he bought her surgery.  Of course, it was so obviously disgusting to barter his money for her allowing him to lick her feet. (Figuratively speaking.) In retrospect, I wonder if Mike is challenged in some way that prohibits him from using proper judgment.  Like, sometimes social services investigates adults who are vulnerable to exploitation.  They can’t discern what’s fair or real due to improper judgment skills.  I wonder if that’s what we’re seeing here.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, anoninrva said:

You don't pronounce "h" in Spanish.  When they met in person, she corrected the pronunciation, and he's been over-emphasizing it since then.

I think he was also putting the accent on the next to last syllable which is common in Spanish pronunciation

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

Absolutely. And for that reason, I cannot get on the anti-Ximena train, ever. She has been upfront and honest about her feelings and tried to cut him loose soooo many times in no uncertain terms. He refuses to let go. 

Whereas Mahogs does lead benzo on....I mean, on one hand she said don't come to Peru. He showed up. She then shows up, but ghosts....then shows up and then just up and walks away. It is all a game to her....she is a spoiled, upper middle class Limenan princess who was having a great laugh at his expense and then he and a camera crew showed up and shit got real. I am sure this has turned her into a mini celebrity in Peru and despite her acne scarring, I do think she is attractive and since she is light skinned, she could go far in terms of local modeling. I thought it was pretty clear they were DONE when she left him sitting on his luggage on the curb, but, nope, just like Mikey he had to fly back down there and try to make it work cause he just KNEW what they HAD was real. What they had was a texting relationship that was semi transactional. And I think he sort of realizes it, because when the money was mentioned, he said at the tell nothing that (paraphrasing) "for all the great conversation and connection we had and for the time it went on, i didnt' feel like $1000 was too much"

I think MaHog has chipmunk cheeks and is a bit chunky so not sure about her modeling potential.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

But, I think Ximena is also disingenuous.  She would tell Mike his bad habits bothered her, as if things would work out if he changed. She nit picked over farting and poop on his shoe. Please.  She even said he was odd, weird, whatever.  Knowing full well he was not going to get anywhere with her, no matter how good his manners were.  She knows he’s an odd bird. It’s who he is.  That can’t be changed.   She would warm up a little, but on the condition he bought her surgery.  Of course, it was so obviously disgusting to barter his money for her allowing him to lick her feet. (Figuratively speaking.) In retrospect, I wonder if Mike is challenged in some way that prohibits him from using proper judgment.  Like, sometimes social services investigates adults who are vulnerable to exploitation.  They can’t discern what’s fair or real due to improper judgment skills.  I wonder if that’s what we’re seeing here.   

This.  At any time she could have said there’s just no chemistry, I don’t see you as a viable life partner.  But instead she vacillated  hot/cold, which only encouraged him.  It reminds me of those couples who fight and then rave about the makeup sex.  They get off on the roller coaster.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

She reminds me so much of that idiot Whitney Thore, even right down to the foreign boyfriend she only met online! IIRC, Twit also made a big deal about a birthday celebration and it wasn't even like it was some kind of significant milestone year. Maybe there's some connection between self-involvement, immaturity and morbid obesity. 

Speaking of which, did anyone notice her in that Walmart commercial they kept running almost back-to-back, over and over and over.  She looked like a giant house lumbering down the walkway.  Fashion model she AIN'T!

• LOL 5

I must say that either these women are very skilled at dumping their significant other, a la ghosting them at the airport, telling them off at a restaurant, taking all the gifts and money and demanding a little bit more - and then saying buh bye, or they have some messed up producers orchestrating horrific break ups for the story line.  Or both.  

• Useful 3
15 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Speaking of which, did anyone notice her in that Walmart commercial they kept running almost back-to-back, over and over and over.  She looked like a giant house lumbering down the walkway.  Fashion model she AIN'T!

It just galls me that she cut what I assume to be a lucrative deal with Walmart to be a "spokesmodel" in their commercials. Outside of some viewers on TLC, I wonder how many people say "Who the heck is that jiggly fatass prancing around on my TV?" and not "Wow, that chick looks so great I need to get me to Wally World." 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

The thing that has made me very happy today is that I absolutely know without a shadow of a doubt that Ben is reading this thread. He is too much of a narcissist not to want to read every single thing about himself that's been published online. He went into 90DF thinking he'd come off as this suave, intelligent, handsome (ha!), worldly-yet-Godly man, about to educate this vulnerable young woman in the ways of lurrve. Instead he's come off as a douchey perv on a par with Big Ed.

It verily warms the cockles of my hard little heart.

• LOL 14
  • Love 8

I looks to me that Mike went ahead and paid for X's boobs. They looked pretty good unless she was wearing a push up bra. She probably told him she would try again to make the relationship work only if he paid for that and her tummy tuck.  So now she's gonna pretend for a while to actually care about him. Did anybody else notice one of the times she got up from her chair she came back in a different outfit? Wtf? 

Are we really supposed to believe Benzo was stood up at the airport again then takes his sorry ass to the beach and just so happens to see Mahog there? Oh, my, what a coincidence.  C'mon people! This is such bullshit! These two are running some kind of crazy game. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

looks to me that Mike went ahead and paid for X's boobs

Well, yes he did or maybe someone else (or her OF money) but...

Spoiler

on her insta she shared pics of her recovery. not only boobs but she had lipo too. 

she came back in a different outfit? Wtf? 

they played it off like they got her back on camera within mins. In reality it could have been a few hours...maybe she ran off to have a cam date lol

These two are running some kind of crazy game. 

I agree

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 5

This Week’s Winners and Losers:

Winner: Jasmine, who, unlike Shawn, asked the pertinent questions and even posed some heretofore unimaginable, follow-up queries. Plus there was no constant default to “Wow!” She actually seemed to have watched past episodes and thus didn’t have to rely on anyone behind the scenes to feed her the next question. And no mention of “ball-draining,” which is something to be applauded in its own right. Calling Ben a “pervert” is in her highlight reel.

Honorable Mention: Memphis, who blew up the Tell All formula by getting a physician’s assistant’s (aka herself) note allowing her to bow out RIGHT BEFORE being asked to put her ample ass on the hot seat (not to be confused with a toilet seat). Kadooz on the groundbreaking strategic maneuver. 👏👏👏👏

Loser: Although there were many to choose from, this week’s biggest loser was Ben, who foolishly and narcissistically thought that with his rapier wit (hahaha), honed debate skills (hahaha) and God on his side (hahaha), he’d be able to bamboozle the viewers with his self-righteousness and “pure” intentions. Epic fail.

Next Week: Shake your Kvetch-A-Sketch to reset and be ready for a new cast of frauds, phonies, money-grubbers and delusional famewhores, including the abhorrent and reprehensible Areola and Bini, who refuse to get off my fucking screen!

• LOL 12
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

It just galls me that she cut what I assume to be a lucrative deal with Walmart to be a "spokesmodel" in their commercials. Outside of some viewers on TLC, I wonder how many people say "Who the heck is that jiggly fatass prancing around on my TV?" and not "Wow, that chick looks so great I need to get me to Wally World." 

I do watch TLC, but not her show. I didn't even know that was her until I read it here! Some people read the WSJ and others watch TLC!! 

And, the clothes were not flattering at all.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
59 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Next Week: Shake your Kvetch-A-Sketch to reset and be ready for a new cast of frauds, phonies, money-grubbers and delusional famewhores, including the abhorrent and reprehensible Areola and Bini, who refuse to get off my fucking screen!

I don't think Bini is reprehensible.  His biggest flaw, other than picking Areola, was having women in his dance/recording studio if I recall correctly?

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

I don't think Bini is reprehensible.  His biggest flaw, other than picking Areola, was having women in his dance/recording studio if I recall correctly?

I have an irrational, overwhelming dislike toward them. Areola is an entitled famewhore who will forever be eating at her parents’ trough. She is the epitome of no value added and should be getting less plastic surgery and more help for her obvious emotional issues. Their baby deserves that.

Perhaps I made it up, but I always thought, with regard to his first kid, he was one of those sperm donors who cries uncontrollably about how much he misses his child, yet never made a real financial contribution to the child’s welfare, but will continue to feel sorry for himself.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have an irrational, overwhelming dislike toward them. Areola is an entitled famewhore who will forever be eating at her parents’ trough. She is the epitome of no value added and should be getting less plastic surgery and more help for her obvious emotional issues. Their baby deserves that.

Perhaps I made it up, but I always thought, with regard to his first kid, he was one of those sperm donors who cries uncontrollably about how much he misses his child, yet never made a real financial contribution to the child’s welfare, but will continue to feel sorry for himself.

Never sure about what happened with the first child but the impression he gives is that the mother fucked off back to the USA with the child and hasn't been heard from since. It's not like he would have any rights to visitation etc being that he's in Ethiopia and seems to have no idea where they are.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

For those of us dieting at least Ari functions as an appetite suppressant.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Never sure about what happened with the first child but the impression he gives is that the mother fucked off back to the USA with the child and hasn't been heard from since. It's not like he would have any rights to visitation etc being that he's in Ethiopia and seems to have no idea where they are.

Doesn’t preclude him from sending some child support. But first you need an actual job, so never mind.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Doesn’t preclude him from sending some child support. But first you need an actual job, so never mind.

I'm not making excuses for him as I'm the first to say all parents who avoid paying child support deserve to be locked up but if he doesn't know where they are where would he send anything if he did have a job?

He does tend to do the woe is me where the child is concerned but we don't know the truth and maybe he has tried or is just a whiner. Areola on the other hand with her resources and her parents money could probably find them with a bit of digging if she so desired.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I'm not making excuses for him as I'm the first to say all parents who avoid paying child support deserve to be locked up but if he doesn't know where they are where would he send anything if he did have a job?

He does tend to do the woe is me where the child is concerned but we don't know the truth and maybe he has tried or is just a whiner. Areola on the other hand with her resources and her parents money could probably find them with a bit of digging if she so desired.

I thought the story was that he moved with the first baby mama and kid to the US but then overstayed his visa and was deported.  That is why he had so much trouble getting a new visa this time.  And then first baby mama got with some other guy. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

I thought the story was that he moved with the first baby mama and kid to the US but then overstayed his visa and was deported.  That is why he had so much trouble getting a new visa this time.  And then first baby mama got with some other guy. 

Can't remember that but if so then he has no excuse for whining about it.

9 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I don’t think you’re making excuses and I know your comment was in earnest. Not paying child support is just one (of many) of my bugaboos.

Inability to find someone, in the age of the internet and everyone putting their boring lives on tiktok/instagram/facebook/whatever the hell, doesn’t cut it. It’s next to impossible to be invisible, especially in that demographic. Now that he’s in the States, I wonder if he’s done anything to contact his kid.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t think you’re making excuses and I know your comment was in earnest. Not paying child support is just one (of many) of my bugaboos.

Inability to find someone, in the age of the internet and everyone putting their boring lives on tiktok/instagram/facebook/whatever the hell, doesn’t cut it. It’s next to impossible to be invisible, especially in that demographic. Now that he’s in the States, I wonder if he’s done anything to contact his kid.

Sometimes the deadbeat dad allows another man to adopt the child and is absolved from child support from that point forward.  Don’t know if that happened here.  I know some countries have compacts with the US to collect international child support but I don’t know if Ethiopia is one of them.

• Useful 2
11 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Growing up, we didn't make a huge deal about birthdays. A cake, some family over, when I got older, hung out with friends. My ex husband (Peruvian BTW, so Mahogs & the scenes in Peru triggered me greatly---Huachachina was our first trip as a couple too, 22 years ago, lol) and his family make a HUGE production for birthdays. As in they would wait until midnight hit and it was officially your birthday, come in the room singing and clapping. Or call you at midnight to do so. They were still doing that when we separated when he turned 43 freaking years old.

Our first year of marriage on his birthday, a weekday, I went to work, came home and we had planned to go out to eat. Nothing spectacular, we were broke. But I called my Mom adn we chatted for a bit. When I hung up, he let me have it and punched the wall because how dare I not make him the focus? Didn't I REMEMBER it was HIS BIRTHDAY. Yeah, I waited too long to leave. Anyway....I had a major health diagnosis one year on my actual birthday and since then I do make sure to do something special for myself. Dinner, a pedi, something. The first birthday I had with my now boyfriend, he simply wished me a happy birthday. I was very sad he didn't save a bit for a dinner out, or buy a card---something. OK, I was pissed. So i went to dinner myself and had a great time, a work friend (female) ended up joining me. what I DIDN'T do was hop on a dating app (still had profiles, just not active) and find some random to come over and "celebrate" with me. Ella needs to GTF up. And if she thinks all Asians are skinny she needs to meet Johnny's one friend---I remmeber when he was criticizing her size thinking he had no room to talk. Big boy there. 

omg- my ex was Pervian too and his family takes birthdays to the holiday level. We have birthdays one day apart, mine first, and we were out for dinner, and he told me he needed to go to his parents house so he would be there before midnight so his mom could celebrate. I was like, "But it's my birthday. I don't want to spend my birthday waiting for your birthday so you parents can clap and cry." LOL.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

omg- my ex was Pervian too and his family takes birthdays to the holiday level. We have birthdays one day apart, mine first, and we were out for dinner, and he told me he needed to go to his parents house so he would be there before midnight so his mom could celebrate. I was like, "But it's my birthday. I don't want to spend my birthday waiting for your birthday so you parents can clap and cry." LOL.

OMG!! Well, at least now I know it is a Peruvian thing and not just his family being "extra" (which in some things they were, even for Peruvians). YES, holiday level!  That and the need to pontificate and babble on and on and on about...anything. When Mahogs father was talking to her and going on about how she is such an amazing formidable woman, I had flashbacks to my ex father in law. Nice guy, loved him, but OMG he would take forever to get to the fucking point. Sometimes I forgot what the point was by the time he finished his speech. Oh, and soccer/futbol. My ex was "extra" about that, I know because Peruvian friends here in the US even commented. He would pout and cry (like actual tears) for days when the national team would lose or get eliminated from the world cup (which was like always until afew years ago). 

Back to the epi....I wish Memphis had at least faced a few questions, but damn this tell all was forever long, what would they have cut out? And if Caleb had shown up? We may have had to face a tell all part 3. But seriously can TLC hire Jessica or Jasmine to host the next one? Thanks. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

So did Memphis have the baby? Was she pregnant at all? Did at least that question get to be asked? I only watched Pillow Talk for the highlights so thought maybe that was skimmed over. 

Yeah she had the baby before the Tell All was taped.

• Love 1

Memphis had a baby girl. She refuses to post pics of her online because "people are mean." I guess it is mean of me then to say I think the real reason is that the little girl is CLEARLY not Hamza's child (like it looks very, very dark skinned or very very Asian, no idea lol)

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Memphis had a baby girl. She refuses to post pics of her online because "people are mean." I guess it is mean of me then to say I think the real reason is that the little girl is CLEARLY not Hamza's child (like it looks very, very dark skinned or very very Asian, no idea lol)

Just like she was 🤢 just as it was her turn to face the music. She may have had her widdle feelings hurt 😶

If you're that delicate here's an idea'.............................STAY THE FUCK OFF TV.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

f you're that delicate here's an idea'.............................STAY THE FUCK OFF TV.

I always am amazed when people are on this show and then bitch about the editing, etc . Haven't they ever watched it before? googled past particpants? I mean, it is a common gripe and I think that one old pervert Mark tried to sue TLC, lol. 

Apparently on insta (I saw this on reddit where there was a screenshot), she was sobbing in a video about how Hamza's sister is being so mean to her and spreading lies. Someone commented that the only thing they have seen his sis post is that she doesn't feel Memphis treats him well and that Memphis is a liar. Apparently Memphis's crackhead bio mom has been slamming Hamza online insinuating he is abusive. I guess she would know what abusive is right? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 4/10/2022 at 7:02 AM, Starlight925 said:

You know, this is a great point that I never thought of.

Maybe what he's after is IG followers and to gain international exposure, rather than coming to the U.S., as he can likely do way better operating dozens of scams with women who each think they're his "true love" who each send him money and gaudy necklaces.  

He says he's a one-woman man, and maybe he operates this way, one woman at a time.  Each woman helps him gain exposure, sends him money, and helps him gain followers, and he can move on to the next....and the next....without ever leaving his home, his family, his country.

I always thought he was just after the green card, but if that were the case, he'd have pulled a Mohammed (of Danielle), put up with that last awful woman (can't remember her name), just to leave her once he was stateside.

But he didn't.  He broke it off with her and went fishing again.  Cue the increased amount of followers, many purely probably out of sympathy over what he put up with, with that awful woman, and giant gold-plated horrendous necklaces appear in his mail along with thousands of new followers.

And he made bank after the BGL season on Only Fans.  I think he is happy to be on this show to increase his exposure and his clicks.  It all adds up to more fame and money.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Sitting at my table for one who thought Kimberly looked great, more so than the other women who were there in person. Memphis blew it with that prom dress! I really liked her outfit--even the apparently unpopular leather leggings--and she had a much more flattering hairstyle. No change to her personality, unfortunately, but I always found her a smidge less annoying out of all the couples on her season.

• Love 3

It’s batshit crazy that Benzo went back to Peru and was filming it himself. This guy is a chronic attention hoe. Nobody believes he “just happened to” find Mahogs on the beach, right? How did this creep actually figure out where she was? And it was particularly disgusting when Ben, Shaun, and the cast laughed off how far Ben went to meet up with M-Hogs, like “bro, I would never go that far, but you do you.” Like no, Ben is an abusive predator who was stalking someone. It was really unsettling.

Ben calling the men on this show weak. The same dude who was stood up 2 or 3 different times by the same woman while he repeatedly tried to get her to fall for him. Okay, bro. His suggesting therapy to others will keep me laughing for quite a while.

I think we can all agree the next time Ben will show up on national television it will be on Dateline, right?

Jasmine and Hamza are my 2 faves from this season by a long way. Hamza is absolutely adorable and you can see his little family are his whole world. He has a big heart plus it helps that he's a cutie. I actually teared up in their segment. I also like that they keep their baby's info private.

Jasmine is crazy AF but I can’t help but love her. She's very sincere, heartfelt and honest which is refreshing. She's the crazy friend every friend group needs. She asked all the good questions in the tell all and TBH would make a great cohost. I hope she dumps Gino and finds a better sugar daddy when she gets to the US.

Jasmine with the “Did you actually cheat or are you faking it for his attention?” That was the highlight of the episode. Queen. MAKE JASMINE THE HOST OF ALL FUTURE TELL ALLS!!!! 

Gino is one of the biggest liars ever on this show. He lies every time he speaks. And he’s terrible at it. He stammers, neck turns red — he’s not fooling anyone.

Memphis got the same flu I used to get in school 5 minutes before gym class. Do you think that it was a weird coincidence that Memphis got "sick" and left right before it was time her and Hamza got under the spotlight of their relationship? Like she was dodging any kinds of issues that may of came up? Explain to me your thoughts please.

Can people on these shows PLEASE start calling out predatory behavior? They always want to call out the women clearly using the man financially but not the INSANE men who think they can buy women and force themselves on them. Nobody wants to talk about how Ben literally chased this girl when she ran away and even had to have the producers intervene? It’s always shaming the women or the people using these whackadoodle perverts, like the men who can’t take no for an answer are innocent in that transaction. Give me a break. It’s not just men either, nobody is calling out Kim for trying to buy Usman and force sex on him. Predators are predators, stop pretending only one side is “using” the other.

Did…did Ella really say she and Johnny are the most stable couple on the show??? 🤣 Her self absorption is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Kim sure hates other women. It’s quite obvious after this episode.

Am I taking crazy pills? I am almost 100% sure we've seen in previous episodes that Ximena made it known to Mike it was about the $$$ and once she ended it she told him she didn't care about the $$$$ when he threatened to take that away. I don't understand why everyone is on Mike's side. Do they not know he's a scumbag? I don’t understand why everyone thinks Mike needs saving from Ximena. He is a grown ass man and can leave her whenever, she’s not some witch that has cast a spell on him!! They really tried to make Mike out to be the victim here. Fuck the producers, and fuck the rest of the cast. I hate that hunchbacked incel.

• Love 15
On 4/12/2022 at 2:14 PM, bichonblitz said:

I looks to me that Mike went ahead and paid for X's boobs. They looked pretty good unless she was wearing a push up bra. She probably told him she would try again to make the relationship work only if he paid for that and her tummy tuck.  So now she's gonna pretend for a while to actually care about him. Did anybody else notice one of the times she got up from her chair she came back in a different outfit? Wtf? 

Are we really supposed to believe Benzo was stood up at the airport again then takes his sorry ass to the beach and just so happens to see Mahog there? Oh, my, what a coincidence.  C'mon people! This is such bullshit! These two are running some kind of crazy game. 

Could be TLC money that paid for Noxemna's boobies and tummy tuck.

Things that we will never find out.

• Mahog's air b&b and why she took off the one day when they were on "vacation"
  • Gino/Jasmine and the prenush
  • Kimber chewing out Ella for cheating but is ok to pay for sex with mac books and ps5's
  • Thoughts from Slam T and the other goofball
  • Mother Hamza and sister Hamza and thoughts on Memphis
  • Incel's family re: Noxmena.

• Love 5
On 4/12/2022 at 8:18 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I believe he knows where his ex wife and older son are, but he's not on speaking terms with her and hasn't seen his son in person since they left Ethiopia. 

13 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Just like she was 🤢 just as it was her turn to face the music. She may have had her widdle feelings hurt 😶

Regarding Memphis's leaving the Tell All: My theory is that she knew Hamza's mother and sister were standing by to be interviewed so she conveniently faked a headache because she was afraid of what they might say about her. 

• Love 7

I think Ella actually got off pretty easy in her segment (and frankly, I have the same doubts as Jasmine re: the alleged cheating). I would have torn into her with a quickness for her COVID-SCHMOVID WHY WON’T YOU TRAVEL TO MEET ME?!?! 

Every time she whined about that during the season I wanted to throw something at the tv. Johnny has a young child and aging parents, and given that he seems to be the sole source of income for his family, he had even more at stake in terms of both potentially getting COVID and having a ton of quarantine time on either end of the travel. China did not play around, and just because Idaho (and too many other states, honestly) couldn’t be bothered to think it is a serious issue, don’t take it out on Johnny.

The immaturity of her I DESERVE LOVE AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS was staggering, and she has a hell of a lot of growing up to do. I’m also not convinced she’s not a Covid denier (given that she never acknowledged his concerns) and she can miss me with that crap.

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

ohnny has a young child and aging parents, and given that he seems to be the sole source of income for his family, he had even more at stake in terms of both potentially getting COVID and having a ton of quarantine time on either end of the travel. China did not play around,

Absolutely....people in general, and ESPECIALLY the people like Ella who think 'MERICA! and never leave the ranch (& yes I can almost guarantee her family are Covid deniers despite her morbid obesity putting her in a high risk group), do not appreciate how hardcore there were and continue to be in China with regards to Covid protocol. Hell, I don't think anyone can unless they are there----they were grabbing people's pet dogs and "euthanizing" them (google the video if you can stomach it of a person's pet dog being beaten to death with a metal pipe by two hazmat suit "cleaners"). There was an article that popped up today about a Chinese American who went back to visit family, thought it would be for 2 weeks, followed the rules and spent months trying to leave and come back to the US. 

I wish Ella had gone to China----it would have been entertaining to see her trying to leave and recording her whining pleading videos. 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, greekmom said:

Could be TLC money that paid for Noxemna's boobies and tummy tuck.

Oh I doubt that. I'm quite sure Mike BEGGED Ximena to let him pay for them. You know, as an expression of his undying love. "Just as friends! No strings attached! I want to do it, as a gift to you!" Oh and since no one's said it recently, fuck you Mike, you creep. 

I guess the pre-show instructions included the phrase "and don't mention COVID!". I too cannot believe that no one took Ella to task for demanding that Johnny risk his life and the lives of his family to meet her in Dubai. When Ella wants dick, Ella gets dick, I guess. But by all means call Mahogany out for wearing a bikini, or Ximena for refusing to be bought like a chair or a spoon. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

China did not play around

And still doesn’t.  I saw a woman interviewed on CNN last night and during the current uptick in Shanghai people are not allowed to even go out for groceries (the government delivers bags of potatoes and onions) and people aren’t allowed even to walk their dogs (they must house train them).  And if you test positive or are a close contact of someone who does you are not allowed to remain in your home.  So all these pet owners have to leave their animals behind.

1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

I don't think anyone can unless they are there----they were grabbing people's pet dogs and "euthanizing" them (google the video if you can stomach it of a person's pet dog being beaten to death with a metal pipe by two hazmat suit "cleaners").

There's a place in hell for those lowlife mfers.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

So all these pet owners have to leave their animals behind.

Yes...the awful video I referenced was from a situation like that, buta different city. THey were told the pets would be left alone as the apartment was disinfected. They were covid positive and had to go stay somewhere else....then they saw on their cameras the awful images of the dog (Pomeranian type) being beaten to death with a metal pipe.