Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

I don't understand that despite Memphis leaving the Tell-All, whether due to illness (I heard she and Hamza were partying in NYC the night before) or not wanting to face the music, we did not hear anything from Hamza or his family about how things are going.  They didn't even ask him about the baby!  What a waste!  I'm sure Hamza could have answered a few questions about how he is adjusting to life in the US and about married life.  Another thing that could be done is a little post tell-all interview with Memphis the next day or when she was feeling better.  I'm disappointed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 4/13/2022 at 5:41 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Kim sure hates other women. It’s quite obvious after this episode.

Kim sees her relationship with Usman the same as Ella's relationship is with Johnny. When she berates Ella for cheating, she is actually telling Usman off as she knows he's fishing other women (like Zara).

10 hours ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

I think Ella actually got off pretty easy in her segment (and frankly, I have the same doubts as Jasmine re: the alleged cheating). I would have torn into her with a quickness for her COVID-SCHMOVID WHY WON’T YOU TRAVEL TO MEET ME?!?! 

I think it was cut due to time but according to alot of podcasters, Ella had to have the TLC therapist that is there to talk to her. So I think we were not shown everything.

Damn I really would love to get a hold of the raw footage.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I don't understand that despite Memphis leaving the Tell-All, whether due to illness (I heard she and Hamza were partying in NYC the night before) or not wanting to face the music, we did not hear anything from Hamza or his family about how things are going.  They didn't even ask him about the baby!  What a waste!  I'm sure Hamza could have answered a few questions about how he is adjusting to life in the US and about married life.  Another thing that could be done is a little post tell-all interview with Memphis the next day or when she was feeling better.  I'm disappointed.

They were caught flat footed. The clips and questions are prepared in advance to support whatever narrative they want to push. Shaun is incapable of ad libbing and they didn’t have time to work up a different segment.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 4/11/2022 at 11:12 AM, Biosynth said:

I hope I'm not the only one angry with the men who think that after a woman says no they go out there anyway and blow up their phones and stalk them in their own country, trying to show up at their homes.  Both Mike and Ben have been the worst offenders.  Woman says no, go away I don't want to be in a relationship with you, should be the end.  Do they think that stalking them will make them change their minds?

My ex did that.  I told him outright to get out of my life.  It was only till he found someone else that he agreed to go away.  Even years later he'd try to contact me to catch up on things then ask about our past relationship.  Dude, it's been 10 years, leave me alone!  I ended up having to delete my email!

As for the rest, well, as an overweight woman, I understand some of Ella's viewpoint, but don't condone the things she did.  She'd better be on the straight and narrow with Johnny from now on.

Jasmine, wow.  There are times when she seems almost reasonable, then she starts screeching and losing her mind.  And Gino is no prize either.

I find it ultra manipulative for Usman to tell Kim that he could have any woman he wanted but he picks her.  Oh right, like you are doing her a favor.  Kim needs to wake up and dump him.  He can never be trusted.

Hamza is lovely.  Honestly, what a good guy.  And his family.  I hope that his heart doesn't get broken.

This!  Unfortunately, assuming we believe this to be true, Ximena DID get back together with Mike (or at least pretended to), in which case every time that she caves in to his creepy stalker demands, that just reinforces in this little weasel's mind that all he has to repeatedly do is wear her down and she'll come back to him.  Can someone say "mixed signals" where the little trollop is concerned?

• Love 4
On 4/11/2022 at 11:25 AM, Gobi said:

I wonder why Ella, with her love of Asian culture (and as we all know, there is only one Asian culture) wasn't looking to be on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way. Or maybe she tried and couldn't get any takers.

She doesn't want to live in China, where Johnny is.  She wants him to come to the U.S.  The Other Way is for Americans who are moving to other countries.

On 4/11/2022 at 11:59 AM, JeanJean said:

In fairness, and even though I'm not a fan of her, ranch work seems pretty hard -- despite how cool it would be to ride horses all the time. 

You'd think, though, with all the physical work involved with working on a ranch she wouldn't be so morbidly obese.  My late husband's family owned a ranch, and none of the 11 kids are at all obese, even though now some of them are in their 50s and 60s and no longer living on the ranch.  I believe that their lifestyle of hard work stayed with them even this long after growing up and away from the family ranch.

• Love 3
On 4/12/2022 at 11:14 AM, bichonblitz said:

I looks to me that Mike went ahead and paid for X's boobs. They looked pretty good unless she was wearing a push up bra. She probably told him she would try again to make the relationship work only if he paid for that and her tummy tuck.  So now she's gonna pretend for a while to actually care about him. Did anybody else notice one of the times she got up from her chair she came back in a different outfit? Wtf? 

Are we really supposed to believe Benzo was stood up at the airport again then takes his sorry ass to the beach and just so happens to see Mahog there? Oh, my, what a coincidence.  C'mon people! This is such bullshit! These two are running some kind of crazy game. 

This!  HTF does he repeatedly manage to "accidentally" find Mahogany after each time he's ghosted/stood up?

If he's really so skilled at locating lost/missing people, the FBI ought to hire him to locate missing children/persons.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 4/14/2022 at 9:05 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh I doubt that. I'm quite sure Mike BEGGED Ximena to let him pay for them. You know, as an expression of his undying love. "Just as friends! No strings attached! I want to do it, as a gift to you!" Oh and since no one's said it recently, fuck you Mike, you creep. 

If Mike did pay, he is the biggest fool that has ever walked the earth. X has found her patsy, so I say go ahead and use him for all he's worth. Anyone who is in their 30's and agrees to let someone walk all over them, I say fine, go for it. Mike, have you learned nothing in your three and a half decades of life? How to identify when someone is using you? SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU. You cannot buy her. You cannot make someone fall in love with you. I thought all of us had that lesson in our teens and twenties. I can't feel sorry for someone that has no respect for themselves. X has been crystal clear with him on where she stands.

On 4/14/2022 at 9:05 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

I too cannot believe that no one took Ella to task for demanding that Johnny risk his life and the lives of his family to meet her in Dubai.

Not a word. And as others have said, why was Hazma there when they didn't include him in questioning? And as I mentioned before, Shaun let Jasmine off the hook 100% while attacking Gino. Shaun is useless. TLC, PLEASE get someone else who asks the questions that we want to know.

• Love 12
On 4/10/2022 at 7:52 PM, nutella fitzgerald said:

What was the revelation about Ella’s birthday? She flew in a man to visit her and Johnny knew about that, but he hadn’t known that the visitor would be staying with her at her home?

To me, the least surprising thing was that none of Ella’s friends like her enough to actually go to her birthday party. Who can blame them?

I wouldn't want to go either if there was a risk of her accidentally falling onto my penis.  Then again... I'm not her type.  I'm a blue bear with a heart on his ass not an Asian man

• LOL 10

My guess about why Hamza wasn't targeted the way others were on the Tell Nothing, is because I bet Hamza & Memphis are probably on another season, so they want some storylines.   Or things went really wrong, and they cut parts out.   There must be a lot more footage than what airs. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess about why Hamza wasn't targeted the way others were on the Tell Nothing, is because I bet Hamza & Memphis are probably on another season, so they want some storylines. 

We must be due a new HEA soon.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess about why Hamza wasn't targeted the way others were on the Tell Nothing, is because I bet Hamza & Memphis are probably on another season, so they want some storylines.   Or things went really wrong, and they cut parts out.   There must be a lot more footage than what airs. 

Yep. A couple of seasons ago when it all had to be done remotely, raw footage from the taping--10 hours of it--was accidentally leaked by a cast member and it was quite enlightening (and also gave me a headache)! I also now give Shaun some slack because it's like trying to herd a horde of feral cats. A lot of her "let's move on" is due to all the shit that went down during that segment that we didn't see. The insults thrown back and forth between cast members was way worse than the occasional ones that we see. BabyGirl Lisa was a total nightmare, completely out of control, and fighting with everyone. She even used the n-word while talking to/or in reference of Usman. If I recall correctly, she also told Shaun to shut up at one point.

Okay, here's a recap of the footage:

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Aaaand the footage which I finally found a link to. TLC didn't waste any time pulling as much of it off the Internet as they could but there were lots of people who downloaded it just in time. Like this one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CPipkP7k-v1XvCEtPwdhzK4-dBYkw_aw/view?usp=sharing

First half hour is blank, then video and mic checks, etc. for Shaun and David, so move ahead to the 1 hour, 10 minute mark when the taping finally starts. There are also periodic gaps between segments. It takes a strong fortitude--and stomach to watch it, especially at the 7 hour mark when BabyGirl Lisa comes on (her friend Nikki is an equally trashy piece of work). Meanwhile, the entire time Shaun also has a producer in her ear and her expressions occasionally suggest that she's screaming, "Serenity now!" on the inside.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Useful 1

I was also wondering about Hamza and Memphis. They did seem like the picture of marital bliss and respect---------------though that is not what I am hearing currently.

And YES< Xiomena was wearing a different outfit when she came back to the set. (and please why and what's with the masks sometimes. What a joke).

You know who seems to be a good host? Keisha Knight Pulliam who does the tell all ( well the "after party_) for Married at First Sight. She does seem to ask some good questions and at least when I have watched she doesn't seem to get dominated by the narrative a cast member wants to give.

I agree that Shaun is pretty bad.  She is scripted and doesn't budge. It's like if someone said  Mike murdered someone, she would say ohhhhhhh interesting. Ok well Ben - how old did you think Mahogz was?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Yep. A couple of seasons ago when it all had to be done remotely, raw footage from the taping--10 hours of it--was accidentally leaked by a cast member and it was quite enlightening (and also gave me a headache)! I also now give Shaun some slack because it's like trying to herd a horde of feral cats. A lot of her "let's move on" is due to all the shit that went down during that segment that we didn't see. The insults thrown back and forth between cast members was way worse than the occasional ones that we see. BabyGirl Lisa was a total nightmare, completely out of control, and fighting with everyone. She even used the n-word while talking to/or in reference of Usman. If I recall correctly, she also told Shaun to shut up at one point.

Okay, here's a recap of the footage:

I remember when this happened and the leaks were all over social media.  I never had the fortitude to watch the marathon, but it would be interesting to read recaps of the highlights not included in the final edited production.

• Like 1
On 4/11/2022 at 12:44 PM, magemaud said:

She reminds me so much of that idiot Whitney Thore, even right down to the foreign boyfriend she only met online! IIRC, Twit also made a big deal about a birthday celebration and it wasn't even like it was some kind of significant milestone year. Maybe there's some connection between self-involvement, immaturity and morbid obesity. 

Off topic I know. I've always thought that most of the 600 pounders were the biggest and most demanding babies in the world.

Some cannot walk or take care of their most intimate toilet issues. Meals are provided like magic, and if there's not enough food or it's late cue a meltdown. Some are in attention-seeking heaven when six firefighters are fawning and comforting them while transferring them to a ambulance. 

• Love 4
On 4/23/2022 at 11:25 AM, Rt66vintage said:

Off topic I know. I've always thought that most of the 600 pounders were the biggest and most demanding babies in the world.

Some cannot walk or take care of their most intimate toilet issues. Meals are provided like magic, and if there's not enough food or it's late cue a meltdown. Some are in attention-seeking heaven when six firefighters are fawning and comforting them while transferring them to a ambulance. 

I agree.  My hubby, who is really very kind, said:  "Let's all put them in a room together and NOT respond to the many demands for food.  Their attitudes would change quite quickly."

(edited)
On 4/8/2022 at 8:06 PM, Frozendiva said:

And we got to see Mahogs. I was distracted by how much of her leg was showing. Some shy young girl, huh? Ben's friend pointed out the provocative photos on Facebook and social media, but she was too shy to video chat. Most of what she said seemed to not be truthful and genuine. Ben probably is being played. 

How can a man that much older, with whom she had never video-chatted, believe he's NOT being played. She was enjoying a romantic fantasy through words and emails. She warned him away from coming to Peru, yet he insisted. They both had agendas. She wanted financial support,and he wanted sexual support.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
On 4/15/2022 at 6:38 AM, Xebug67 said:

This!  Unfortunately, assuming we believe this to be true, Ximena DID get back together with Mike (or at least pretended to), in which case every time that she caves in to his creepy stalker demands, that just reinforces in this little weasel's mind that all he has to repeatedly do is wear her down and she'll come back to him.  Can someone say "mixed signals" where the little trollop is concerned?

But it was clear after the initial meeting she wasn't into Mike. I think people got mad when she bluntly told him she'd be his fiancee in return for surgery and paying her rent. This has been going on for awhile and Mike is embarrassed that viewers can see he was paying for her love.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 1

Ben's botox eye droop seems to have dissipated. His stalking in the name of the lord and judging others is so much easier when he has peripheral vision.

Ella got an out of towner to fly in, roll her in flour and fuck the wet spot for her bday. I don't believe for a second that she'd decline a chance for affirmation that someone wants to baste that butterball. 

The cast like for icky Mike is astounding! X paid her penance suffering through the skin crawls of your touch. You were happy to sleep with her even after she said you grossed her out. She's a user, but you are seriously warped.

Memphis hightailed it out of there like a gazelle being chased by lions. 

Gino prefers jerkin the girken to his hot lady. She says he's great in bed...so I think he's lazy and doesn't want to put that kind of effort in very often. He never has to take off his hat for a quick rub out.

Kim is shocked Userman prefers a beautiful 26 year old. Ummm...did she think the 2nd wife/baby mama was going to a premenapausal hag?