Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I must be in the small group that thought Ben's friend asked good questions of Mahog that she dodged like an expert. 

May I join? I loved her comments. She was articulate in her comments and straight to the point. I was surprised, though, when she turned on Ben so suddenly. Jessica needs to host, not "wow" Shaun. Shaun makes no attempt to follow-up with her questions (once they are deflected or someone else butts in). I hate that non ownership of bad behavior and accountability that is so prevalent in the tell-alls. Shaun looks so inept with her throwing up her hands, sad-concerned looks and not having control as the host. Plus acting like everyone needs to take a break. Very annoying.

1 hour ago, Gobi said:

I was surprised that no one brought up Jasmine’s bachelorette party shenanigans. Especially after she lambasted Gino for speaking to a cashier.

Shaun, once again.

Kudo's to Hamza, not only for taking the time to look especially dapper (I've never used that word before!) and his demeanor. Weird how Memphis left - the show isn't live. Couldn't they stop filming for a bit to check on her and then proceed when she felt better? If her head hurt so bad, go get an aspirin during a break. This is a constant with the show - Brittany not showing up, and a bunch of time was devoted to that on the show as they filmed and I think Angela came in late to make her big entrance. This stuff shouldn't be part of the show and isn't part of the deal to be present during the tell-all?

• Love 8
18 hours ago, JeanJean said:

In fairness, and even though I'm not a fan of her, ranch work seems pretty hard -- despite how cool it would be to ride horses all the time. 

What a blow! Ella's horse has been dealt.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

I feel though it was another example of her being an over the top super drama queen.

That, it was. Totally agree. And she really opened herself up to the ridicule for that when she pulled that melodramatic crap. My only qualm was the pointed remark about her appetite. I think we're better than that. I know our funny in this forum goes deeper than the fat jokes that were all over Reddit as soon as she said she lost her appetite. 

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

In fairness, and even though I'm not a fan of her, ranch work seems pretty hard -- despite how cool it would be to ride horses all the time. 

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that ranch work wasn't hard -- I can't imagine doing such a physical job every day. 

I meant that while Ella is doing ranch work, she works for her family, which to me allows for some slack compared to working for someone else! She's immature, maybe she pouts to her mom to get a day off (or mom just happily gives it to her, what do I know). 

I'm not an Ella fan (wait, are there any Ella fans?) so I'm snarking on her and not the profession. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that ranch work wasn't hard -- I can't imagine doing such a physical job every day. 

I meant that while Ella is doing ranch work, she works for her family, which to me allows for some slack compared to working for someone else! She's immature, maybe she pouts to her mom to get a day off (or mom just happily gives it to her, what do I know). 

I'm not an Ella fan (wait, are there any Ella fans?) so I'm snarking on her and not the profession. 

Johnny is the only Ella fan I can think of.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

See, I don't exempt him. He was ready to put Ella on some funky herbal weight loss regimen before he ever met her IRL.

I had forgotten about that!  As someone who struggled with weight, it was cringy and rude when someone "just trying to help" you with your weight issues.  Not your problem.  So yes, now Jonny is back on the crap list.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, Breedom said:

May I join? I loved her comments. She was articulate in her comments and straight to the point. I was surprised, though, when she turned on Ben so suddenly. Jessica needs to host, not "wow" Shaun. Shaun makes no attempt to follow-up with her questions (once they are deflected or someone else butts in). I hate that non ownership of bad behavior and accountability that is so prevalent in the tell-alls. Shaun looks so inept with her throwing up her hands, sad-concerned looks and not having control as the host. Plus acting like everyone needs to take a break. Very annoying.

Shaun, once again.

Kudo's to Hamza, not only for taking the time to look especially dapper (I've never used that word before!) and his demeanor. Weird how Memphis left - the show isn't live. Couldn't they stop filming for a bit to check on her and then proceed when she felt better? If her head hurt so bad, go get an aspirin during a break. This is a constant with the show - Brittany not showing up, and a bunch of time was devoted to that on the show as they filmed and I think Angela came in late to make her big entrance. This stuff shouldn't be part of the show and isn't part of the deal to be present during the tell-all?

Yeah something like this also recently happened on the D&S Tell All.  Georgi chose to stay at the hotel at the last minute and Florian was dispatched midshow to retrieve him (unsuccessfully) and then he appeared only by phone.  I think the producers think it gives the show an air of being live even though it is taped months ahead of the airdate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

When everyone was going off at Ximena, it backfired - Ximena came off as the only normal, reasonable, decent person it might be nice to know in real life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Not sure why they call this a tell all. Everything that came up about this horrendous people we already knew. 

I did learn something about myself. I learned I truly will watch any crap on television. Think I am in need of an intervention!

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Not sure why they call this a tell all. Everything that came up about this horrendous people we already knew. 

I did learn something about myself. I learned I truly will watch any crap on television. Think I am in need of an intervention!

At this point it’s mostly to watch the cast members squirm.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I have a disappoint. I know we snark in this forum, and that the folks on Reddit went to town with this, but I consider this to be low-hanging fruit. Too low-hanging to go for, in terms of snark fodder. There is so much fertile soil from which to sow snark where Ella is concerned... her weight needn't be the go-to. Just my opinion. Sorry to be that person.

I'll dare to disagree, which is probably a mistake, but . . .

I'm betting that (almost) no one who posts here regularly is the sort of person who's accustomed to ridiculing people for their weight or bad skin or big nose or physical disability. Nobody here routinely calls other people Wonky Eye or Bucktooth or FatAss. But here those physical shortcomings become shorthand for these awful people's revolting character flaws. I might have some imperfection that gets made fun of here, but I wouldn't object (even though it would hurt me to hear in real life) because I understand that we all get what it means here in the snark bubble. So here Ella's obesity is a symbol of her immaturity or selfishness or blubbering arrogance. I'm not sure there's any fruit that's too low-hanging--except children, who get paraded before us without informed consent, and it really does disturb me when people don't know enough to hit the brakes on mocking them.

Y'all can call me Bubble Butt for this opinion, I won't mind.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

He was ready to put Ella on some funky herbal weight loss regimen before he ever met her IRL

Ella specifically said she wanted Johnny to help her lose weight because, you know, "all asians are skinny and eat healthy".  She was excited that he was going to be doing the cooking and helping her to drop some pounds.  Johnny has never mentioned her weight in a negative context, that's always been her hangup.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
55 minutes ago, WhatsUpDummy said:

Johnny has never mentioned her weight in a negative context

Absolutely untrue. It's been a topic of conversation with his parents and with his friends. I don't recall her soliciting his help to lose weight. She's perfectly capable of seeking out weight loss options for herself, whether that be exercise and diet, surgery or some combination of those. She never asked him to buy her a bunch of herbs from an alchemist. At least not that we were shown.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Absolutely untrue. It's been a topic of conversation with his parents and with his friends. I don't recall her soliciting his help to lose weight. She's perfectly capable of seeking out weight loss options for herself, whether that be exercise and diet, surgery or some combination of those. She never asked him to buy her a bunch of herbs from an alchemist. At least not that we were shown.

Johnny's friends and family have definitely brought up her weight but Johnny himself hasn't said anything negative about it (that I can recall).  Sure, Ella's capable of diet and exercise but she's also capable of finding someone stateside to date but she doesn't want that. She comes off as pretty lazy and flighty.  She might not have asked him to visit an herbalist for weight loss stuff but she absolutely wants him to cook healthy for her and to help her lose weight.  Johnny is inexplicably into her and seems down to make her happy. 

Edited by WhatsUpDummy
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, WhatsUpDummy said:

She comes off as pretty lazy

Ella works on a farm. That's a lot of physical work, so I don't think she's "lazy" (and that's a trope about overweight people that I really wish would go away). I don't recall Ella saying she wanted Johnny to cook for her or help her lose weight, either. I just remember Johnny bringing it up with his mom and talking about Ella being big because of her "American diet." 

Ultimately, my point was that he was going into the relationship wanting to change her. That's undisputed. She's not the American woman he fantasized about, she's the one who he could get.  I don't know if you've ever been in a brand new relationship, but when I've been in one, there was not a single thing about the person that I didn't think was perfect. 🎶Every little thing they did was magic.🎶  I wasn't overlooking a little extra weight, I loved that extra weight. I wouldn't dream of changing it.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

As someone who had WLS, Ella, do not even consider it.  You will be that person at the support group who is crying because she can't swing through In and Out Burger for the number 3 meal, then stop off at the Dairy Queen for a dilly bar.  You have to be so very obedient to the system you will be in tears by day two of the liquid diet.  You will be the one who gains it all back and wonder what happened.  You will not be straight with the therapist of why you are using food to fill this void.

Any 600 pounders here?  Remember the guy, with a southern accent who was sent home to lose weight and gained 150 in a month?  A MONTH?  That is a person!  And when Dr Now asked him, he got very defensive and said later:  "I was gonna cuss him out but I am from the south" or something like that.  I believe he passed away.  That will be Ella in a few years and her mom will be bringing her pizza, sodas, and nachos.

And as for the "My birthday needs to special" crap  - OMG it is my Peter Pan exhusband!  You are a grown up.  You go to work on your birthday.  You get the mail on your birthday.  You don't get to take the day off, watch movies and order a pizza.  You are 27, not 7.  I had a slight PTSD when I heard that, as it reminded me of the One Who I Paid A Lot Of Money To Never Have to Talk To Again and Never Be Legally Attached To, Ever Again.  Go work at Zupa's - no Sunday workday and you get your birthday off, Ella!

Was the gender of the baby ever mentioned?

Clearly Kim being embarrassed at SojaBoy calling Zara is all Jihoon's fault.

Hey Ella:

20180928_094318.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Mike all smirking and condescending about everyone else’s relationships and then covering his face and sniveling his whole segment?

Memphis (aka, Memza) followed the same arc, before she suddenly became sick.  (I think that she feigned illness to avoid an interrogation.)  She was quite smug and pleased with herself in Part 1 and the beginning of Part 2.  She even recommended "sexy time" as the antidote foe Ella's love language of touch, citing herself as the example.

I hope that she doesn't get the $2,500 tell-nothing bonus.  Also, I can't believe that TLC wouldn't have asked her anything over the two days or marathon sessions that they tape to produce the 3 hours of dreck that actually air.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ella works on a farm. That's a lot of physical work, so I don't think she's "lazy" (and that's a trope about overweight people that I really wish would go away). I don't recall Ella saying she wanted Johnny to cook for her or help her lose weight, either. I just remember Johnny bringing it up with his mom and talking about Ella being big because of her "American diet." 

Ultimately, my point was that he was going into the relationship wanting to change her. That's undisputed. She's not the American woman he fantasized about, she's the one who he could get.  I don't know if you've ever been in a brand new relationship, but when I've been in one, there was not a single thing about the person that I didn't think was perfect. 🎶Every little thing they did was magic.🎶  I wasn't overlooking a little extra weight, I loved that extra weight. I wouldn't dream of changing it.

For the record, I don't think she's lazy because she's overweight and I apologize if it came off that way.  I think she's lazy because we never see her doing anything except moping around her house and complaining about everything.  We saw her actually doing work at the farm once.  I'm unclear if that's her actual job/career or if she does anything else.  I also think she's lazy because she did say she expects Johnny to cook healthy food her and help her lose weight.  If you don't remember that, I suggest you go back to her earlier episodes and do a re-watch because she definitely said it. Ella is perfectly capable of cooking her own healthy food and taking charge of her weight loss, if that's what she wants.  She seems to want to put that on Johnny.  I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree on them.  I don't get the vibe that he's going in wanting to change her.  He seems to roll over and go along with whatever she says (with the exception being coming to the US during Covid).  She said she wants him to help her lose weight so he went to his local apothecary to get her some stuff.  Seems pretty straightforward to me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I am still fuming at Kimberly calling out Ximena for having a transactional relationship with Mike.  This is the same woman who I will bet my last dollars paid for Usman's video, bought him a PS5, a MacBook and a necklace and then demanded that they have sex.  Seems to me that this isn't any different from what Mike and Ximena have going on.

That's why she was so mad. She felt that Usman owed her romance and sexy time because she bought and paid for him. And she thinks that Mike has a right to Ximena, body and soul, because he bought her stuff. She is such an asshole. 

• Love 22
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's why she was so mad. She felt that Usman owed her romance and sexy time because she bought and paid for him. And she thinks that Mike has a right to Ximena, body and soul, because he bought her stuff. She is such an asshole. 

Perhaps if she had a daughter she would have a different view of whether a man should be able to purchase her.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, essexjan said:

I wonder how Ben's ex-wife - and the mother of his four children - felt (if she watched this shitshow) hearing him say that with Mahogany he felt love for the first time in his life. He's a narcissist and a groomer. Hearing him preach "relationship advice" to the other cast members was nauseating. The one good thing Jasmine did in the tell-all was call him a pervert. 

Preach it!  My favorite moment of the season was Jasmine calling Ben a perv.  And the minute that he said that first time love bs, I looked at Mr Opine and said “damn, he didn’t hurt them enough already?! He said that???!!!!”

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
22 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

She is so immature.  Birthdays aren’t a big deal for adults.

In what universe? Everyone that I know thinks birthdays are a big deal that require social media birthday wishes and then acknowledgement of the thanks for the birthday wishes, along with a meal in a restaurant, a card, and sometimes even a present. And we are all in our 60s.  I find the nagging about "What do you want to do for your birthday" annoying. I want to have it be just another day, only with a buttercream cake from Publix.

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

In what universe? Everyone that I know thinks birthdays are a big deal that require social media birthday wishes and then acknowledgement of the thanks for the birthday wishes, along with a meal in a restaurant, a card, and sometimes even a present. And we are all in our 60s.  I find the nagging about "What do you want to do for your birthday" annoying. I want to have it be just another day, only with a buttercream cake from Publix.

Aren’t a big deal for mature adults?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Aren’t a big deal for mature adults?

I feel pressure from others because my birthday is on the Fourth of July. Everyone is always saying it’s your birthday and a holiday we have to celebrate. Me constantly saying I’m good thanks.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

What is she, 12 years old???? Does anyone over the age of 21 really put that much importance on celebrating his/her birthday????

I do, I love my birthday! I always make a big deal of family member's birthdays and it would be sad for me to have mine just pass by with no one taking much notice. I always plan a nice day for myself.

• Love 6

So some folks got raked over the coals, some got nothing, and some escaped.

Jasmine seemed to take over hosting duties, along with Ben's female friend.

Ella and Johnny - I found her 'cheating' to be fuzzy. Why did they did not have a video chat with him? And she cheated twice, at least. She hasn't exactly met Johnny, and any relationship is just online. Not that they are open, but both parties should be aware that either could have some interaction with someone else. It is hard to have an online relationship because it lacks a bit of reality. Not sharing the same space, not spending real time together. The Peanut Gallery, of course, ganged up on her and put their own judgments and projections about their own relationships and their issues. Don't really feel sorry for her. Maybe some time alone, working on herself, working on her self-worth and self-esteem and finding a guy who isn't 5000 miles away. Lose the crocs and keep the boots on. You are just sitting for hours.

Jasmine and Gino - she still wants the meat. Someone needs to clear up how many photos were sent. Is she really going to take off the ring? Not like Gino is a huge catch. She did have a lot to say to the other Latinas on-set. And some was right.

Memphis and Hamza - much ado about nothing, except for some Memphis judgments and when it was her time to be on the hot seat and face questions about her pooping behavior, putting Hamza down, pregnancy timeline, etc., she conveniently got a migraine. Hope there was some truth to that, otherwise, she played the situation well. Shaun was not going to ask Hamza anything hard.

Kim and Usman - too bad the show ran the chat with Usman and Zara. Kimberly, this is who Usman is. The sooner you catch on to his scam and either dump him or get even, he will continue this. He is on the look for someone else already. You are only his girlfriend til he falls in love with a new sucker. In the future, do not buy potential boyfriends expensive gifts and do keep your yap shut when it comes to thinking your relationship is better than everyone else's.

Ximena and Mike - the trainwreck continues with his fantasizing that he and Ximena will get back together. Not going to happen. She told you so, a number of times. And yeah, Kimberly was thinking that the dude bought you furniture, paid your bills, etc., so you should be in love with him. Not necessarily. You neve mentioned your dad and grandpa and that she would be looking after them too. Cut your loss and move on. Nope, Kimberly is not going to find you a woman. They will all see right through your actions. Mike, you are not a good catch right now and may never be.

Mahogs and Ben - no idea who she still is. The too much leg is a turnoff. Her not answering questions is a turn off.  She does well at deflecting anything and as someone said, she may have a future in politics. She called Ben 'old' a few times. No idea what she wants from him except a Green Card or money. His friend was right about him. I thought they had split, but oh noes, he came back, thirsty for more.  More footage, without the cameras because of shy Hogs. He does want it to get to the bitter end. Both seem to be scamming each other. Ben is old enough to know better. He needs to get a grip about counselling others, especially if it is unsolicited. He does think rather fondly of himself, still takes zero responsibility for anything and is full of judgment for the others on the show. Not your business, buddy. Listen to your friend.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I do, I love my birthday! I always make a big deal of family member's birthdays and it would be sad for me to have mine just pass by with no one taking much notice. I always plan a nice day for myself.

As long as you aren’t flying in a stranger and letting him stay overnight it’s all good.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Was the gender of the baby ever mentioned?

No, absolutely no details were given about the baby except that he or she had been born and Hamza was happy to be a father. I read it’s a baby girl born in November.

Edited to add: I suspect that with Memphis's conveeeeennient headache they had to cancel Hamza's mother's and sister's remote appearance and edit the Tell All to add more time to other couples to fill the gap. Maybe that's why we got such a detailed discussion of Gino's masturbatory habits and Kim was allowed to expound on every topic. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
On 4/11/2022 at 12:03 AM, Spectator said:

Mahogany should go into politics. She is tremendous at manipulating a conversation and brilliantly deflecting whenever she feels cornered by a tough question. Although her behavior is not admirable on principal, her skills are quite impressive for someone with so few years of life experience. Even before this tell all episode, she exhibited these same skills. She’s asked a tough question and she delivers an incomprehensible word salad in return. Ben catches her in a lie and she turns the tables and somehow Ben winds up being the one who apologizes. Granted, she found an easy target in Ben, a desperate fool who sops up her manipulation and comes back for more, but man, the woman has some skills. 

She is in law school!

• Useful 2

Growing up, we didn't make a huge deal about birthdays. A cake, some family over, when I got older, hung out with friends. My ex husband (Peruvian BTW, so Mahogs & the scenes in Peru triggered me greatly---Huachachina was our first trip as a couple too, 22 years ago, lol) and his family make a HUGE production for birthdays. As in they would wait until midnight hit and it was officially your birthday, come in the room singing and clapping. Or call you at midnight to do so. They were still doing that when we separated when he turned 43 freaking years old.

Our first year of marriage on his birthday, a weekday, I went to work, came home and we had planned to go out to eat. Nothing spectacular, we were broke. But I called my Mom adn we chatted for a bit. When I hung up, he let me have it and punched the wall because how dare I not make him the focus? Didn't I REMEMBER it was HIS BIRTHDAY. Yeah, I waited too long to leave. Anyway....I had a major health diagnosis one year on my actual birthday and since then I do make sure to do something special for myself. Dinner, a pedi, something. The first birthday I had with my now boyfriend, he simply wished me a happy birthday. I was very sad he didn't save a bit for a dinner out, or buy a card---something. OK, I was pissed. So i went to dinner myself and had a great time, a work friend (female) ended up joining me. what I DIDN'T do was hop on a dating app (still had profiles, just not active) and find some random to come over and "celebrate" with me. Ella needs to GTF up. And if she thinks all Asians are skinny she needs to meet Johnny's one friend---I remmeber when he was criticizing her size thinking he had no room to talk. Big boy there. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Someone mentioned this on the live thread and I’m not sure if it was answered. Why was Ben using that very unusual pronunciation of Mahogany?  Like emphasis where there is none.  

You don't pronounce "h" in Spanish.  When they met in person, she corrected the pronunciation, and he's been over-emphasizing it since then.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

You don't pronounce "h" in Spanish.  When they met in person, she corrected the pronunciation, and he's been over-emphasizing it since then.

Hmmm….I did one of those how do you pronounce Mahogany in Spanish online things and it was the same.  I guess it was incorrect. Thanks.  

On 4/9/2022 at 6:45 AM, Chloe Dog said:

I just can't with the others acting like it's such a shock that Mahogs wasn't a genuine love interest.  For crying out loud, she's a beautiful 22 year old young woman!  Why on earth would she want a much older man like Ben-ya-men? Not even like he's loaded.   He's so bloody full of himself and literally thinks he's God's gift to these young women.  After being ditched several times during that trip, old Ben says he's still "willing" to have a life with her.  OMG.  Keep it in your pants, creep.  

For as long as these pervy old men are chasing trying to buy young women in developing countries and end up getting played, I'm here for the aftermath.

When Ben was boasting about how as a pastor he had counseled couples, and was trying to inflict his "counseling" on Gino and/or Mike, I wanted to permanently wire his jaw shut so that no one would ever again have to listen to this loser's "counseling".  I truly believe doing that would be a public service.  How dare this effing moron who refuses to take "NO" for an answer and forces himself on unwitting victims purport to be any type of counselor whatsoever.  Delusional is right.  I gleefully laughed when his friend called him that at the end of the show, as well as other expletives.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 4/9/2022 at 7:52 PM, Burning Rubber said:

Ben's fame-thirsty friend Jessica can flurk right off. I didn't take kindly to her attacking a very young woman because she didn't throw herself at Pastor Benzo Ben, a lunatic who is stalking her in the name of the Lord in an uninvited and unhinged manner. 

I can't believe Jessica's audacity in censoring Mahogany her for bathing suit photos like they are pornography. Mahog probably had good instincts not showing herself. Jessica is an arrogant, dumb twit. No wonder she's a Ben hanger-on. Birds of a feather!

After observing Ben's behavior, I get why someone would only want doctored pictures of themselves on the internet, and pretend to live at an Air BNB: it's a matter of personal safety. 

What's his goal in confronting her over filtered pictures? To lord it over her? To establish dominance? Mahogany is very beautiful. A better man would have told her that she's more beautiful in person and buried the matter. 

I find Mahogany only passably attractive, but to each their own when it comes to what one does or doesn't find attractive about certain people.  She has absolutely terrible skin.  Despite that, I thought she was adorable, until her odd disappearing acts were repeated at the bench scene, in which case I lost all respect or sympathy for her.  I totally understood and agreed with her dashing in the middle of the night at the resort, because that was when pastor a--hole was at his worst.  But when she was unable to have a complete conversation with him, and just up and left was the biggest indicator to me that she was as much as a douche as he is.  He's a dangerous stalker IMO, and she's a scammer. 

The only way I can see someone phonily editing their online photos as much as she does is if they're never ever planning on meeting anyone they talk to online in person, because the other person is clearly going to realize that she looks nothing like her photos (Zied's Rebecca notwithstanding).  She should have stayed strong and never shown up to meet him to begin with.  He would have deserved a no-show from her, as well as the radio silence silent treatment.  I think the only reason she showed up was so she could appear on the show as long and as much as possible while having minimal contact with Ben so as to either further lure more money out of him and/or for purposes of enhancing her visibility for the purpose of Cameo and/or Only fans.

Her playing stupid with regards to speaking English was really the last straw for me.

• Love 9
On 4/10/2022 at 6:51 PM, kristen111 said:

Screw Mike.  I don’t feel sorry for him.  Let Noxema take all his money then dump him.  It’s like he’s possessed.  He got laid a few times and he loves her?  Who wants a man that is weak.  Now, he lost a good friend besides.

Not only is he weak, but he's effing annoying AF, with his trailing after her wherever she goes, and the stupid "Te amo's" he mindlessly is constantly throwing out at her.

There's nothing about him that garners respect towards him.  Appreciation for being a never-ending ATM perhaps, but definitely NOT respect.

So not only is he horrifically icky looking, but he also has the personality of a door knob.

To his delusional credit, he seems to have come along quite far in regards to his learning Spanish so as to please Ximena and her family.  As if that's going to make her love him, LOL.  Fat chance. 

I do agree that if he's stupid enough to keep throwing good money after bad, he deserves to be taken for the ride of his life, because there's been ZERO uncertainty as to how Ximena feels about him.  It's been said more than enough times that with a normal person, her words would have sunk in, but not with this delusional little troll.  That's on him then.

I dislike them both, and think they're both awful, each in their own ways.

• Love 14
On 4/10/2022 at 5:15 PM, JeanJean said:

Really! They should have a panel of actual viewers ask the questions. Even on Pillow Talk, I sometimes wonder if they're even seeing the same show I saw.

What good is Pillow Talk anyway?  They offer nothing, and they just comment on things we already saw 100 times before.  Plus, that one with the overweight husband screams a lot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

What good is Pillow Talk anyway?  They offer nothing, and they just comment on things we already saw 100 times before.  Plus, that one with the overweight husband screams a lot.

I find it amusing at times, but I try to avoid watching the actual 90 Day episode if I’m going to watch PT. Otherwise, it’s redundant.  Some couples are not entertaining though and it just doesn’t work with them.  Recently, one couple hit an all time low when wife cut husbands toe nail as they sat in bed, then he leans over and farts in her direction.  I’ve never liked that couple, but that was the last straw.  I won’t watch with them on it again.  (Robert and Anny from Florida.)

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I am still fuming at Kimberly calling out Ximena for having a transactional relationship with Mike.  This is the same woman who I will bet my last dollars paid for Usman's video, bought him a PS5, a MacBook and a necklace and then demanded that they have sex.  Seems to me that this isn't any different from what Mike and Ximena have going on.

TOTALLY agree!!

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Not only is he weak, but he's effing annoying AF, with his trailing after her wherever she goes, and the stupid "Te amo's" he mindlessly is constantly throwing out at her.

Absolutely. I can't imagine myself (and my reaction, which I would monitor until I finally blew) having a man follow me around like a puppy. I simply could not tolerate that. I don't want a weak, endlessly annoying guy on my heals, ever.

29 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

What good is Pillow Talk anyway?  

I simply cannot tolerate Kulua (or whatever her name is) and her sister. That's all they do is repeat, in a mocking way what was just said by one of the 90-day-ers on screen. At the slightest sound of music, they are dancing on the bed. I'm good with that sometimes, but that's all they can offer? Gawd, no. They are the worse. Brandon's parents are annoying too, as I've said in a previous post. Otherwise it's entertaining and I love V&T.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 4/10/2022 at 9:36 PM, JeanJean said:

Also, isn't Gino paying Jasmine's rent?

Yes, he is! And everything else in her life including her fake lips, even though she claims to have 3 jobs. Why was there no focus on that and Jasmine using Gino for his money? As usual, epic fail, Shaun! 

Also Hamza stfu telling Mike to "follow his heart", and then Jasmine and the rest of em' all agreeing. No, that's what got him in this mess in the first place. His heart and his dick. How about following some common sense? Listen to your friends, moron! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I think that part of the reason the other 90DFers (Dumb Fuckers) were on Mike’s side is because they hadn’t seen the final episode wherein he showed his true colors.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7