Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

i feel like absolute garbage, but i’ll be watching along with y’all til i pass out. i cheated and watched some of the episode on youtube already 🥺 all i really got out of it is that indie looks like jigsaw without 16 layers of makeup on

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Oh dear, I'm not going to catch up before the new episode.  I'm just at the place where "the only thing" Martell asked of whatever-her-name-is that she not have sex with anyone else. . .for thirteen years.

Seems reasonable.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Whoever it was that said that Kevin(?) looked like he belonged in a prehistoric diorama at the natural history museum, that’s all I see when he’s onscreen. LOL

(raises hand) that was me! And same! I just see him draped in skins and brandishing a club. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, WaltersHair said:

As someone who lives in the Chicago area, can I just say I'D DIE TO HAVE JUSSIE SMOLLETT on this show. One hundred twenty days in Cook County jail totally counts as hard time.

Yeassss put him on! He can overact with the best of them cons

• Love 7

Remember when Scammer "Cleavage" Lizzie ran and jumped on __________ and they fell over and she'd broken his dental bridge so he didn't have his front teeth for most of the show?

Good times.

• LOL 17
Just now, candall said:

Remember when Scammer "Cleavage" Lizzie ran and jumped on __________ and they fell over and she'd broken his dental bridge so he didn't have his front teeth for most of the show?

Good times.

That was before my time, but that sounds hilarious.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, candall said:

Good times.

Classic LAL! 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Yeah Harry: Get yourself a chicken sandwich and fries!!  Indie prolly is mad about it!

They showed up at 3 AM???????  Seriously???

Indie girl; you in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!  I can see Harry already has that attitude!  He's going back in 3...2...1

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5