Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I was wondering, do you think any of these people are eager to have sex?

Its so hard to say, everyone is tap dancing around the question so daintily. 

1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Where do they find these siblings? NO way in hell I take in a random girl (and her KID) that my brother met on the internet while he was in prison.

AND THEY EXPECT TO STAY FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. Oh hell no. 

I mean, I have an overnight guest right now, and its no trouble at all and glad to help, blah blah, but still. I wouldn't be able to stretch for more than a couple of days. 

• Love 8

Indie's moving in with Lydia!  I love Lydia.  Dragging Lydia along to this show is like Gift w/ Purchase.

"I don't think it's appropriate."  LOL   Sing out, Louise!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

AND THEY EXPECT TO STAY FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. Oh hell no. 

Absolutely the fuck not.

Wait, I looked away from the tv. Is this Kevin’s kid? How old is he?

• Love 9
(edited)
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Absolutely the fuck not.

Wait, I looked away from the tv. Is this Kevin’s kid? How old is he?

18 - Kevin Jr.

Edited by JenE4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

The site went down for a bit.  Me:  refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh . . . 

giphy.gif

• LOL 17
(edited)

Where is Indy's kid when she's picking up her prison boo at midnight? (There is no good answer to this question) In the car? With a babysitter she met after living in Ohio for 4 hours? Home alone? With her prison boo's family that she barely knows?

EDIT: Oh, of course: Leave them with a bunch of people you barely know.

Edited by Ladystardust
  • Love 6

Indie’s haircut looks good. It makes her hair look thicker and makes her gorgeous cheekbones pop.

Just now, Ladystardust said:

Where is Indy's kid when she's picking up her prison boo at midnight? (There is no good answer to this question) In the car? With a babysitter she met after living in Ohio for 4 hours? Home alone?

With Harry’s family, who she barely knows.

• Love 4
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Where is Indy's kid when she's picking up her prison boo at midnight? (There is no good answer to this question) In the car? With a babysitter she met after living in Ohio for 4 hours? Home alone?

She left her at Lydias. Not that she's known Lydia for all that long.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Did he just yell "I'll see y'all soon" to the halfway house.  Um, he might want to rethink that.

I had the same thought! Self-fulfilling prophecy?

• Love 8