Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Miss $30,000 or $40,000 ring with the hooker shoes - this is sad.

People with careers can’t afford $40K rings. Her man has no work history and at least one felony. GIRL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What kind of "career" does a convicted felon pursue? And one that would stretch to a $40,000 ring? 

Plumber.  Electrician.  HVAC repairman.  Tattoo artist.  Rapper.  Drug Dealer..... oh wait!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The police give her a ticket for solicitation. She looks the part, doesn’t she? And the No Panty Line just adds to the effect.

With the camera crew there, it must look like a "Girls Gone Wild" video shoot.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What kind of "career" does a convicted felon pursue? And one that would stretch to a $40,000 ring? 

I'd like to see this couple get together for dinner with Brittney and Ray.

• LOL 5
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

He really isn't attractive at all.

He’s ugly. I’m sorry. That’s mean, but he really is. His friend with the neck tats has a nice face, but the neck tats are too much.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

No, what you're "used to," Indie, is your family not knocking your head off when you drag them across the country and stick them in a shitty cockroach motel because you failed to make ONE phone call before you packed up your kid and your stuff and moved to Ohio for a man you've never met.

Other families aren't like that.

• Love 11

"I'm not gonna 'pologize cause 1, I'm not wrong and 2, I'm not wrong, and 3, I'm not incorrect, and 4, I'm not mistaken and 5, I'm not guilty. Not guilty 'bout this, I mean."

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Harry’s telling Indie that he’s never had anyone but these people (his family). If this is how he’s treating them after they’ve been waiting 5 years and eagerly preparing for his return, this isn’t exactly a glowing character reference.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Indie and Harry and the rest of the fam are dialing up the drama, knowing that’s the way to stay at the Sharp trough.

That may be true, but I've seen (not saying where!!) families go ballistic over little slights before- and this is rather big, since the whole family was there welcoming him home with a special meal.  

• Love 4