Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Do y'all remember that guy from a while back that had an UMBRELLA tattooed on his FACE right under his eye?

Now THAT friends, was a TATTOO!

To catch his tears! LORD.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

These women all giggle like 13 year olds over the dick drawings and the roses made of toilet paper and being called "turd burglar". I mean I snark, but that's fucking sad. Has no one ever treated these women right? 

I agree. Like where is your self-worth?

And I’m not saying everyone who goes to prison is bad. We are more than our mistakes. THESE guys, though? Do better.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

These women all giggle like 13 year olds over the dick drawings and the roses made of toilet paper and being called "turd burglar". I mean I snark, but that's fucking sad. Has no one ever treated these women right? 

They all have the mentality of middle schoolers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Oh, here is another one eager to bring a felon she barely knows home to her kids. We should start a go fund me now for her kids future therapy sessions.

I hate when they drag these innocent kids into their bullshit. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Do y'all remember that guy from a while back that had an UMBRELLA tattooed on his FACE right under his eye?

Now THAT friends, was a TATTOO!

Wasn't he the guy who had been kind of a nerd before he went in and then he was released and he was a complete asshole with a bunch of facial tattoos?  His mother cried when he walked through the prison door and she saw his face.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, candall said:

Wasn't he the guy who had been kind of a nerd before he went in and then he was released and he was a complete asshole with a bunch of facial tattoos?  His mother cried when he walked through the prison door and she saw his face.

I think his name was Alex, the wannabe singer who sounded like a strangled cat and had terrible sex on a pile of dirty laundry.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Oh Jesus, dude, you could have gone to Target for Raydean's undies. 

And seriously? Everyone's clutching their pearls over the female roommate? Its 2022 for fucks sake. I CANNOT. I had guy roommates in 1975, then I had another guy roommate for 8 years, from 78-86. 

• Love 8

I'm sorry, but could there BE a more redneck name than Raydean?

Not to poop on the Princess's parade, but I believe the bad laundry sex was Lizzy the Second and I wanna say Daniel? 

Edited by bref
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Raydean will demand that Ramona moves out and doesn’t care about Rick trying to make ends meet.

Day one. Take that to the bank.

2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Why is he telling his girlfriend’s parents about buying their daughter underwear?!

Well, at least he's not telling them about Raydean Junior. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

GLORIETTA! She was truly a gift that kept on giving!

That's the one!  The umbrella, the crying mother, the dirty laundry sex--all the same guy.  

Oh, now I'm all nostalgic.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, candall said:

That's the one!  The umbrella, the crying mother, the dirty laundry sex--all the same guy.  

There were two guys that season with facial tattoos.  Alex and Glorietta from Sacramento and the other couple that had laundry room sex.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, candall said:

The dirty laundry sex is different. That was the really young couple - she was a college student. I think she met him the a day y before he got locked up. They broke up at the e d. I can picture them but I forget their names.

Glorietta was the one with the Islamophobic mother.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4