Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I never heard of it until a couple months ago and now I see it everywhere. Apparently it's tequila and mineral water.

I'm so ancient, I remember when Sex on the Beach was the new cool drink.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

They look like Mutt & Jeff.   You won't get that unless you're over 60.   This guy is ugly, what do women see in him?   He wants a life of dining out and partying with ladies and calls that "a meaningful life".   Aah that's a no.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Who was that woman he was with for dinner? Was it a friend, and if so, does she have a filter?

I bet she's really opinionated and frank and won't hesitate to let you know what she thinks. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Who was that woman he was with for dinner? Was it a friend, and if so, does she have a filter?

She’s very pretty. She said they’ve known each other for 15 years, so I guess they’ve been friends since they were kids.

• Love 3

She's 26 and has three kids. And she wants to drop her knickers in a cornfield for her latest mistake. 

Her baby wants to go to prison. But she's not old enough. This is a positive festival of fucked up-ed-ness.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, goofygirl said:

What is WITH all these tattooed ladies?  TayLER looks like she's been doing nothing but sleeping at the tattoo parLER.

I know! I'm not against tattoos in the least but these people just take to another level.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I'm so ancient, I remember when Sex on the Beach was the new cool drink.

ROTFL  I had a Sex on the Beach last week.  It was on the drinks menu at the new Wild Wings (sports bar).

Bad news. The last four decades have not been kind to the Sex on the Beach.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1