Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Her child wants to "go to Prison with Chance"  and Mom says, "you're not old enough to go to prison.   What happened to "bad people go to prison".?

To be fair, not everybody who goes to prison is a bad person. Maybe “you’re not going to prison if you follow the rules,” or something?

I think the child’s name is Jakelynn. Lord.

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Look: this handlebar mustache dude is going to kill me. Keep your pants on, oh my GOD.

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Oh, jeebus. Shove the sister to the garage. This guy doesn't know how sisters (especially TWINS) work.

I suspect she’s a sort of co-parent to the kids too.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Place your bets on how soon Chance and Bobbie have a fist fight after he moves in.

They will either have a fist fight OR they will sleep together. One or the other!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m old enough to remember when whiskey sours were the go-to drink at bar mitzvahs.

Those kinds of classic cocktails are definitely making a comeback. My son is quite partial to Manhattans, for example. Things like French 75's and Sloe Gin Fizzes are on the drink menus at all the hipster places.

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh, jeebus. Shove the sister to the garage. This guy doesn't know how sisters (especially TWINS) work.

"I just got out of prison, I don't know anything about sisters"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Guaranteed all this sex talk will end up with them not having any sex like with Angela and the guy she offered sex with her or  steak dinner and he picked the steak.

Or the other one where once he got out they had sex only once and she was mad he never wanted to touch her again.

Seems to be a theme.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, here we go. This guy rides without a helmet so he's probably sustained at least one head injury. 

Head injury??  That's the LEAST of his problems!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1