Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

The sign on the door literally says "NO HUG ZONE" This guys goes in and hugs his friend first thing. This pretty much sums up Texas during the pandemic.

Welp, those of us in healthcare in Texas sure got vaccinated AND boosted.  It's the doodyheaded patients who kept taking Ivermectin and then going to the hospital that made it rough!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

Welp, those of us in healthcare in Texas sure got vaccinated AND boosted.  It's the doodyheaded patients who kept taking Ivermectin and then going to the hospital that made it rough!

Bless you, healthcare worker. Vaxxed and boosted here too, but immunosuppressed so it's been a ride...

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I can't wait to feel your titties on my back." 

Look out ladies, he comes Mr. Suave!

Bet he goes up to women and says things like "So, are those things real?" while staring at her boobs. So smooth.

• Love 7

You’ve been dating this man for 13 years while he’s in prison—and you’re not entirely sure what he’s in for—drugs…and um, maybe…guns? Wait, you want a $40,000 ring?!? This man has not had a job in at least 13 years! I hope he got beaten by guards and got a settlement like Gabby’s dude to make your princess delusions come true.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sooooo, her ex-con guy is going to get a job as what? a chief operating officer at a Fortune 500 company? I hear they're gasping for the latest crop of recidivists. 

"No one wants to work anymore!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sooooo, her ex-con guy is going to get a job as what? a chief operating officer at a Fortune 500 company? I hear they're gasping for the latest crop of recidivists. 

Maybe he's the heir to the Ritz Cracker fortune.  😉

• LOL 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

SAME. They're like those old Olan Mills or Sears backgrounds. 

We have one when I was a kid where my brother is floating above my head. It's so creepy but it makes my brother and I laugh so hard.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I LIVE for these fake prison background pictures. I don't know why, but they crack me up.

You know it’s probably the same photographer that does the mug shots. He’s like: It’s a slow day, let me expand my business here.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Sure, a guy right out of prison shouldn't have any problem dropping $40K on a ring.

Well, let's see...   Thirty-five cents an hour multiplied by x hours per week multiplied by 52 multiplied by THIRTEEN FREAKING YEARS....

scribble scribble scribble

No ring.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

You’ve been dating this man for 13 years while he’s in prison—and you’re not entirely sure what he’s in for—drugs…and um, maybe…guns? Wait, you want a $40,000 ring?!? This man has not had a job in at least 13 years! I hope he got beaten by guards and got a settlement like Gabby’s dude to make your princess delusions come true.

Maybe he opened a savings account with the Federal Prison Credit Union. That interest isn't going to compound itself 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Those half-way house gigs don't pay enough for a $32,000 $40,000 engagement ring.  The guy will leave her for sure - after 13 years.

This is like Ray and Brittany. Remember when she saw his paycheck and realized just how broke he is?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Ten years age difference isn't that much, but I have a feeling she is lying about her age.  

Agree, and I do think the age gap is bigger when the younger one hasn’t done any adult things yet.

• Love 7

Oh boy.  Indie's back in Ohio dragging her small daughter with her.  She can't WAIT to have SEX with Harry.  Fantastic.  This poor little girl.  At least she's got a grammy with some sense!

• Love 7
Just now, Gobi said:

I was wondering, do you think any of these people are eager to have sex?

Sharps and the producers are freaking creeps, why do they think we want all the details with the farting, pooping, and sexting.

Just the penis imprints is enough.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

She’s handwriting him a catfish letter to entrap him to prove his loyalty?!? Um, doesn’t he recognize your writing after all the years of correspondence? Doesn’t take a forensic scientist to crack this case. But I guess a person who goes after her best friend’s son after he’s imprisoned probably doesn’t have the brightest critical thinking skills.

• Love 7