Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I’m guessing a “grocery store bank” doesn’t have as strict training for their tellers? I’m guessing they would probably teach you on day 1 not to hand cash over to a guy who asks you nicely, even if he looks like Brad Pitt…if you were given those glaucoma testing eye drops at the optometrist that dilates your pupils do you can’t really see. (I’m a few minutes behind.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I know it's important to push a lot of character development during a pilot episode, but this is a whirlwind.  My head is spinning!  I just saw a blurry grey shape through the fly in some old man's plaid flannel boxers.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, just look at the winning smile on Antoine! 

Seriously this woman is pushing forty! What, and I cannot stress this enough, the fuck??

“Dating” a man who has never had a long-term job. I wish the fuck I would.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I'm not a great judge of age, but I feel like she looks much older than 38. It might be the makeup.

I was thinking the same, she looks jowly. Sometimes if you squint and tilt your head a little, she has a passing resemblance to Mariah Carey. Or Mariah Carey's skanky, sweaty, low rent cousin. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, just look at the winning smile on Antoine! 

Seriously this woman is pushing forty! What, and I cannot stress this enough, the fuck??

“Dating” a man who has never had a long-term job. I wish the fuck I would.

• LOL 1