Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Head of Household #2; Nominations #2

• Start Topic

Kattan is such a waste of space. He doesn’t care for the game and is not even playing it. I can’t stand his meaningless DRs and wish he wasn’t the pawn but the target just so I didn’t have to watch him anymore. 

• Love 9

I like Meisha but I feel she is definitely overplaying.  I'm rooting for Carson to win so I hope she doesn't get her way any time soon.

Lamar seems like a nice guy.  I also like Cynthia.  

• Love 8

Is Chris Kattan on Ambien? That could explain the night cake eating. (Although I've been known to do it too and I'm not on Ambien. 😁

I can understand Miesha being afraid of Carson. She knows she could beat almost anyone there in a physical comp, but when it comes to a social or mental game, Carson outranks her. 

I'm finding it hard to remember who's on whose team at this point. People seem to switch alliances from minute to minute. On the other hand, at least we're not dealing with the usual BB situation where everyone always votes with the house. I like the feeling that anything could happen. 

• Love 9

So it wasn't really made clear, does Miesha want Carson out?  I had to laugh when she said that Kirkpatrick "wasn't picking up what (she) was laying down".  It seemed like she didn't get that he (and the rest of the universe) were getting it, it just wasn't something he wanted to do.  I think she's probably pretty used to getting what she wants.  I wonder if she gets picked for and wins veto, would she take Mirai down to try and force a Carson nomination?  Her HOH-itis has seemingly outlived her HOH.

• Love 12

Miesha is going to talk her way onto the block if she keeps obsessing over Carson to the HOH who isn't buying what she's selling. 

The cake didn't look that big, did no one else eat any that there was that much left for days? Though I wouldn't want to eat it either if someone was just sticking a fork in the whole thing instead of cutting a piece off. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

With 10 people in the house, how did that cake last so long?  It should have been gone Day 1, unless it wasn't very good.

I love when they say "This HoH is soooo important!"  Umm, they all are.

I get Miesha wanting Carson out.  He has the best social game by far and would easily win if he got to the end, but she needs to back off and let Chrisync do his thing.  He's trying to keep everybody happy.

Except of course Merai and weird Chris.  Ah, the lame "we never talked game" excuse.

As always, the Veto will determine who goes.

• Love 1

Boy Meisha is getting more and more annoying and obnoxious as the game goes on. She needs to chill out and bring it down a few levels. I liked that Kirkpatrick didn't buckle to her trying to bulldoze him and did what he wanted to do. I think he also read it correctly that Carson isn't an immediate threat to him.  I would really enjoy watching Meisha and Todrick have to scramble.

It also has to be reiterated that Kattan is such a weirdo.  

17 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

With 10 people in the house, how did that cake last so long?  It should have been gone Day 1, unless it wasn't very good.

I think it got out and the house knows Kattan is eating it straight from the pan. I wouldn't go near it after that either. 

Edited by vb68
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Chris Kattan hurt his neck during a fall while on a SNL skit.  He's had 5 surgeries, he said NBC paid for 3 of them.  I've noticed he can't turn his neck much and has coordination problems.  I feel sorry for him because while he may be a comedian in skits ,  he seems like a shy or self conscious  person in real life, like a lot of actors and comics.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 8

I liked Mirai at first. But she needs to stop saying "olympics". Every task is compared to the olympics, and then she does that weird fake giggle.

Meisha seems to think that she will remain HOH, or at least have some control moving forward.

I never liked kattan on SNL, he always seemed creepy. I've seen him on other shows and he seems just really unlikable. On CBB, he comes across as weird and pathetic.

• Love 4

Carson is my favorite for sure. I hope he can stick around. I also like Cynthia.

Todrick and Miesha seem too smug, like the wannabe cool kids alliance.

I don't think he'll get far, but it was entertaining watching Todd's DR about making throwing the comp look convincing while he's locking in 3s and 6s, lol.

I don't know how to feel about Kattan. He is odd, but he does seem to have some mobility issues and just be really awkward. I just kind of feel bad for him. Double dipping the cake is just one of many, many gross happenings in the BB kitchen over the years, lol. Poor kitchen and bathroom hygiene is basically a tradition.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Kattan behaved terribly in eating the cake. There is still a pandemic! Even before covid, though, it is disrespectful to everyone else to be eating cake out of the cake pan. Sticking his fork in the pan after its been in his mouth? Gross.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rosebud1970 said:

I’ve gone from simply disliking Melissa to actively despising her.

Stay in your lane, Bish! People need to play their own game, not yours. Who does she think she is, The Rock? Smell this!

If you meant Meisha, I totally agree. Hopefully someone gets her out soon.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Is Chris Kattan on Ambien? That could explain the night cake eating. (Although I've been known to do it too and I'm not on Ambien. 😁

The way he kept stumbling towards the cake like a zombie, I thought at first that it was a sleep eating disorder. But no, turns out he was fully awake. And pretty pleased with himself, from the looks of it.

Honestly, I would prefer that he grabbed a hunk of cake with his bare hands than stab it with a saliva-coated fork, over and over. Next thing we know, he’s going to be wrapping a tortilla around his nose, then stuffing it back into the package. (Oh, wait…)

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Chris Kattan needs to go. He's just gross. I don't find his idiosyncrasies endearing or sad, he's just creepy and gross. 

I wonder if Carson writes his own material?🤭 That "my cake brings out all the boys in the yard" was pretty funny!

Yeah he's pretty quick with the quips, if you ever watched Queer Eye.

• Love 5

Even though it was super gross, I found the cake eating hysterical in the way it was shown with his shadow sillhouette. Then when Carson said he Kattananized  the cake I was rolling.

Edited by MsMalin
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

There was also a very short clip, just a few seconds, of him in bed, sitting up and, I think, miming eating with his eyes closed. Like, eating in his sleep. It was so weird. That's what made me think of Ambien. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Are we just glossing over the giant potato penis score meter in the comp? Because it was a giant potato penis. I can't be the only one who saw it.

Not just you. I couldn’t believe no one started laughing when they saw it because I would have. 

Ugh, can we just backdoor Miesha this week. She thinks highly of herself and her game play, but she’s not playing  that smartly, IMO. Or Cynthia could just go off on her, if she’s that type of Housewife(I’ve never watched Atlanta). 

Question for those who are regular CBB watchers, are all of the episodes listed in one of the other threads new or does CBB do those awful recap episodes with less than 5 mins of new unseen footage and the rest stuff already shown on tv like regular BB. 

• Love 4

Nice "throw" there Todd. Smooth as silk...

The odd one was Cynthia I think it was was down but had the points needed in front of her on the last one and locked in a non-competing score with like 14 seconds on the clock or something. Like she couldn't be bothered...

I think by looking at the cake after the first quintuple-dip everyone knew not to venture forth with eating that particular cake from then on...

You know who might be good as a target? Carson. Miescha kinda let that one slip.

• LOL 1