Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Never Have I Ever

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Jasmine would have lost her cotton-pickin' mind if Gino had gone anywhere near a stripper. She freaked out when he tipped the waitress. 

Except that-- it's not her fault because her friends arranged it all and besides she was drunk....?

I had a faint hope for Gino when he was stood up to Jasmin saying there was no need to call his ex stupid just to see the hope die just as quickly when he said he should have said he didn't like the color of the walls so as not to upset her.  This in my humble opinion puts him on the dark and unhappy road to co-dependence.  Anyone who tries to mess with someone else's inner reality is bad news as in Jasmin crying saying "How could he say he liked the color of the walls when he knows that will make me mad".  Run now Gino or be willing to walk on egg shells for the duration.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

So much lunacy on this last episode I don't know where to begin but I am enjoying reading all the comments.

Here is my supreme ridiculous scenario for the week........

Xiomena who has 2 sons from 2 men that she never even lived with, but then lived with a hit man, and supposedly supports herself by being a manicurist but there are no manicures in times of covid------------has a father who would say to Mike " I am not sure about you" when Mike asks for X's hand in marriage?

Bwahahahahah. If it were not scripted, you know he would be jumping with joy that someone is going to try to take  care of his daughter and her kids  and maybe support them!

He’s just not sure if Mike intends to keep supporting the whole family when he returns to the US.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

And Asian Prince Johnny for the WIN. His description of America & Americans made me howl with laughter.  Smart man, Johnny. Oh how refreshing for Americans to hear how they are viewed across the pond.  Ella wants him to come during the Delta "Virus"  ???  uh did you mean variant? with no health insurance.  What if he gets hospitalized or needs care? How many of the other dummies on this show would have even considered that? (spoiler: zero)  What about Stony and his parents? She doesn't care about the pandemic, I feel she seems to not believe it's a big deal and just wants her feelings to not be assaulted anymore and for him to come for her needs and f*** everything else.

Smart decision Johnny. I kept yelling at Ella why don't YOU go to Dubai? What are YOU willing to put into this part way besides paying for your Wifi at home to video chat and your wigs?

I wanted to put my fist thru t.v. when she said being worried about Covid was a "stupid excuse" (!!)  Gurl, slow your damn roll!  She's in love her fetish not with Johnny specifically.  Any Japanese man would do for her.  Gah she pissed me off this episode.  I used to feel sorry for her...

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 1/24/2022 at 10:22 AM, procrasstinator said:

Except that-- it's not her fault because her friends arranged it all and besides she was drunk....?

How do you suppose that excuse would work for Gino if his friends got him a stripper, then showed Jasmine video of that stripper grinding her ass all over Gino's lap? And remember, Gino couldn't even tip a waitress without Jasmine thinking he "has something with her." Jasmine could have said no when the stripper arrived. She's clearly able to assert herself with no hesitation with Gino, so why would she suddenly become a shrinking violet in the presence of a stripper & her friends? She obviously wanted that stripper & enjoyed it. Her apology to Gino about it was 100% insincere. What's gonna happen when she does it again? Because she's gonna do it again. Say, at her bachelorette party.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

In this week's installment:

Caleb and Alina: I hate the Never Have I Ever game. It can be very painful. I get Elijah wanting Alina to come clean to Caleb about her ex but there are better ways to do so. And it is not his business what she does and does not tell Caleb. Does her having lived with her ex make any difference to this relationshp? I can see a young attractive guy like Caleb being with 100 women.  7-10 girls a year for over a decade, and it is possile he had a few one night stands a year. Hard to say. I would never give the right number of partners. I thought it was funny when she was crawling up the footstool on to the bed and Caleb just pretended to see nothing. She may want to be normal and not want that sort of help. Elijah, go home, and get ready to help Alina when she flies back to Russia.

Jasmine and Gino: Uh, sweetie, you had a divorce party, complete with male stripper and flew off the handle when Gino tried to give an innocent waitress a tip. That is what he is used to in the US. Sad party with only wine or sparkling wine and no food. A bit rude to show Gino the stripper activity and then offer him some champagne. Do what I say and not as I do. Too bad Gino didn't pack his bag and leave to the airport. Guess the two weeks is starting to wind down. And Gino, be thankful that Jasmine does not want to get pregnant right now. Maybe they will be off to the fancy resort for her belated expensive Christmas present. Jasmine, you could have waited til Gino left to have your divorce party. No video, no anything. Gino, she is showing you who she is. Believe it.

Ella and Johnny: Ella, your Asian prince does have issues related to Covid travel. You may have to suck it up and book a flight from Idaho to Dubai to meet him. Or continue to chat as-is until circumstances, quarantines, etc. change. Covid is very real. You are lucky you are in a semi rural area of Idaho and not in a big city. I don't know if you really want Johnny and maybe just want what he represents to you and what you imagine him to be. He does have a son and his reality of caring for his parents is very different.

Ben and Mahogany: He has no idea where he is going to. Doubt he'd feel it's God's will to have him hook up with a middle aged mature woman who is named Mahogany. At 24, she is spiritually mature. Nah, he wants a hot young girl, and maybe feels he deserves one.  I probably would have walked away at such an age difference. I could not imagine dating a young man of that age. It is a double standard but a lot of women don't want to date a boy the age of their kids. It does happen but it is a fling. Don't know what he expects of his Mahogany. There are red flags that she can't meet him, she wants her parents to meet him, etc. Next it'll be a grandma or grandpa who died, or whatever. He doesn't appear to have sent her much money. Unless he has a business meeting, there is no need to fly wearing a suit. Something business casual is fine. Guess he expects her to meet him at the airport. Your kids are side-eyeing you, your ex-wife is side-eyeing you.

Mike and Ximena: Sir Burp-a-lot is not welcome for Ximena's fine and discerning tastes. It is probably a very minor issue brought on by him adjusting to a new country with different food and water. And something that will clear up in a few days. I do sometimes burp and have occasional gas when I am out. I try to not impact anyone but it occasionally happens and I apologize. I pass on my cousin's bean dish and take some home instead to enjoy. The tossing of the dirty laundry is an issue and I would object to that. She is aware that Mike lives with his dad and grandpa and takes care of them, right? He lives like a guy. He can be trained to put the dirty laundry in to a hamper. She may just not really like him, not be attracted to him, and even though he has paid for her expenses and furniture for a while and mostly seems a harmless guy, she doesn't want him. The fantasy was nice, she likes him at a distance, but not in person. She has had a rough life but also needs to look at herself. Two babies with dads who are not in the picture, lived with a hitman, and has made a number of bad life decisions at a very young age. Mike does seem to be kind and maybe her family hopes she will settle with someone 'nice' and boring instead of her usual attraction to bad boys. Right now it seems like she benefits most from the relationship. Mike is a bit of a chump and needs to stand up for himself a bit.

Hamza and Memphis: Memphis does not do the bus. Hamza feels she nags. Get used to it. She won't change. You also won't change Hamza unless you want to. I get Memphis wanting you to be a bit more proactive regarding getting the marriage documents ready and not waste so much time. You are on a schedule. I would find her frustrating and would have walked off long ago. He must really want the Green Card to help out his mom and sister. She seems pretty desperate to get married, when every time she turns around, another red flag pops up.

Kim and Usman: Kim, Usman has no interest in you. He has zero desire to make you his 'girlfriend'. It's not working. The expensive gifts that came with very large strings aren't working. I get that you expected some action from him on the trip to see if there was any chemistry or physical connection, heck, even any connection. You seem too boring for him, too mom-like. He will not be spending the night with you or showing you any real affection unless forced to do so. The wall of pillows on the bed was hilarious. Give back the expensive electronics, Usman, apologize for leading her on, and gently break up with her. Not everyone is a MJ fan, and maybe Usman is wondering if he is expected to fill that role in her life. To be the vicarious MJ for her. This woman is not going to be your ticket to America unless you pay a huge price.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

How do you suppose that excuse would work for Gino if his friends got him a stripper, then showed Jasmine video of that stripper grinding her ass all over Gino's lap? And remember, Gino couldn't even tip a waitress without Jasmine thinking he "has something with her." Jasmine could have said no when the stripper arrived. She's clearly able to assert herself with no hesitation with Gino, so why would she suddenly become a shrinking violent in the presence of a stripper & her friends? She obviously wanted that stripper & enjoyed it. Her apology to Gino about it was 100% insincere. What's gonna happen when she does it again? Because she's gonna do it again. Say, at her bachelorette party.

Yes I completely agree.   I thought I was indicating snarkiness through the use of three dots and a question mark.  I apologize not to have made my tone clear.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I wanted to put my fist thru t.v. when she said being worried about Covid was a "stupid excuse"

Ella, how selfish are you? Johnny, stay where you are and consider that someone you plan to be with is willing to have you travel halfway across the world with a big chance of YOU getting Covid and she's up for it.

I also noticed several drivers (cab or friend) wearing their masks with their noses completely and utterly exposed. How, after all this time, are they not aware of how to wear their masks properly? THINK. Mind-boggling.

• Love 14

Wouldn't it be fabulous viewing if there was a mashup up of shows and Pastor Pred-o-phile  meets his "god ordained" child bride as she's coming from an ass chewing session with Dr Now? Please, TLC make that come true! 

• LOL 11
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Kim, Usman has no interest in you. He has zero desire to make you his 'girlfriend'.

After seeing her in action at the video shoot, I think Usman is very interested in making Kim his MANAGER while at the same time trying to figure out how NOT to make her his girlfriend. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Kim and Usman: Kim, Usman has no interest in you. He has zero desire to make you his 'girlfriend'. It's not working. The expensive gifts that came with very large strings aren't working. I get that you expected some action from him on the trip to see if there was any chemistry or physical connection, heck, even any connection. You seem too boring for him, too mom-like. He will not be spending the night with you or showing you any real affection unless forced to do so. The wall of pillows on the bed was hilarious. Give back the expensive electronics, Usman, apologize for leading her on, and gently break up with her. Not everyone is a MJ fan, and maybe Usman is wondering if he is expected to fill that role in her life. To be the vicarious MJ for her. This woman is not going to be your ticket to America unless you pay a huge price.

I'm not even sure he wants to get to America as much as he wants his face on TV.   Otherwise, he'd be banging her brains out!

Edited by Fable
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

I thought Johnny's hazmat suit was him being over-the-top over-cautious, or even covid paranoid, but I've since been schooled. Seems it's quite the norm for Chinese travelers to walk around airports fully hazmat-suited. I had no idea! It strikes me as super counterintuitive to let people wear those if you're trying to quell public hysteria, but what do I know? I'm just some idiot who watches garbage TV so I can make fun of it for strangers online.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
19 hours ago, liammaam said:

As someone sitting on her couch with a case of COVID that was brought home from school, it is NOT just a cold, and even though it does feel like everyone is carrying on with travel like normal, I wouldn’t wish this in anyone- so, no Ella, The Delta “virus” is not just an excuse. This shit is nasty, even if people don’t want to acknowledge how painful and uncomfortable it is. 

Hope you'll soon be on the mend Liammaam. 😷 As one who has recently battled ALL the symptoms of the Delta variant (even tho I had all the shots), I totally empathize with you on your road to recovery.  Can't even IMAGINE if I HADN'T had the shots! ☠️ The last thing I'd want to do right now is to travel for hours to faraway places in a 'tin tube incubator!!"  Be well!  ☺️

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I wonder if the pastor/church man would still feel God is leading to her if she turns out looking like Kimbaaaaly or something. Vain douche.

The ingenuous, unpolished Pastor totally lost my empathy when he revealed his "religious Peruvian counterpart:  the multi-photo filtered MAHOGANY."  Ah yes... fer shure MAHOGANY is a most common name for females in Peru!!  (Well,...maybe a possibility for 'certain' professions.'  And no doubt, she is supporting her kids, Cherry and Fir.)

This is the MOST pathetic, painful story I've seen patched together for 90-Day Fiancé.  Makes me hate (more than usual) the cold-blooded casting/production brutes who supported this story.  🦨🦨 (Leaves a bad odor....) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Memphis is so concerned that Hamza the Hamstah should have a career path and the certificate to prove he has the education...is he not working?  Not once has he had to leave her to go to work, has she noticed that? Isn't having a job part of having a career path?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I thought Johnny's hazmat suit was him being over-the-top over-cautious, or even covid paranoid, but I've since been schooled. Seems it's quite the norm for Chinese travelers to walk around airports fully hazmat-suited. I had no idea! It strikes me as super counterintuitive to let people wear those if you're trying to quell public hyseria, but what do I know? I'm just some idiot who watches garbage TV so I can make fun of it for strangers online.

Well they wore masks before Covid so they had to up the ante.

3 hours ago, Breedom said:

I also noticed several drivers (cab or friend) wearing their masks with their noses completely and utterly exposed. How, after all this time, are they not aware of how to wear their masks properly? THINK. Mind-boggling.

I think people like this don’t want to wear masks and are just going through the motions and betting no one will call them on it.  Because if you’re smart enough to drive, you’re smart enough to know air travels through both the nose and mouth.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, TzuShih said:

Hope you'll soon be on the mend Liammaam. 😷 As one who has recently battled ALL the symptoms of the Delta variant (even tho I had all the shots), I totally empathize with you on your road to recovery.  

OMG, Tzu and Liam, I hope you get better soon! This brings it home. Your posts have made me more cautious today, even though I'm triple-vaccinated. I have some high risks. 

On a more dopey note, I watched this epi via Pillow Talk and it was one of the funnier PTs I've seen in recent years (yikes, can't believe I'm saying "years," how embarrassing). 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4

"We have to get a demarcation." Move over, Gen. MacArthur. USAman tossing this off killed me.

Mike should run from that huge zit on Scamena's chin and the electric blue sparkly eyeshadow. Clearly she owns makeup, come on now and DO that zit. A few more lbs and she's on her way to being Divine, Jr.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

"We have to get a demarcation." Move over, Gen. MacArthur. USAman tossing this off killed me.

Mike should run from that huge zit on Scamena's chin and the electric blue sparkly eyeshadow. Clearly she owns makeup, come on now and DO that zit. A few more lbs and she's on her way to being Divine, Jr.  

Don't do that to Divine, he is a hometown legend! 

That zit looked so bad, like a weeping sore but Mike farting is gross?  Wait till they are married a while, she will be lucky if Mike shuts the bathroom door, lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 1/23/2022 at 9:57 PM, liammaam said:

All of the Kimbaaaalee scenes felt so predatory to me- well, equal parts cringe and predatory. He should never have gone over, but she needs to stop being such a freaking fiend. 

And the way she clenched her mouth and violently slapped his hand away when walking back to the cab… I think she’s hiding some real Grangela-type potential for Nasty American under the “I don’t beg” façade. 

Yeah, a big old NOPE to Kim. She is looking thirsty in the rear view mirror (she backed over “thirsty” a few times then left it in a cloud of dust) and is full on predator. It’s like she’s super pissed off that her “relationship” with Usman isn’t playing out like she’d imagined in her fan fiction story she feverishly penned in her diary at home. And WTF is Usman doing. He’s so desperate for fame that he’s leading on a fan?? That “I like you/I LOVE you” exchange in the car was so cringe. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

She is aware that Mike lives with his dad and grandpa and takes care of them, right?

I was thinking this, too. If she thinks Mike’s habits are gross, she’s in for a shock if she moves to Mike’s house and has to help with the bathing and toileting duties for dad and grandpa. 

• Love 4
On 1/22/2022 at 6:56 AM, greekmom said:

Thank you @MrBuhBye for setting up the chat forum.

I have been busy binging on the Americans and forgot the day. Seriously never saw the show when it originally aired and OMG. I am already on season 5.

Onto this dumpster fire.

Don't care about Gino/Jasmine.

Hazma is probably regretting Memphis coming over.  She's a bossy little see you next tuesday - huh?

Usman - sorry man, but a thank you and kissing the macbook pro isn't enough. The bill is due and you gotta pay the piper.  So lie down and think of BGL and pay up sucker.

One thing I have noticed is that production or camera or everyone at TLC is really throwing shade at these ppl. 

One of the best lines ever!!!

• Love 1

Kim/Usman---on one hand, I think Usman is a skanky schemer, taking this mentally deranged woman for a ride...then on the other side, I give him credit for NOT just sleeping with her when she handed over the gifts. I suspect he has an actual girlfriend or wife (NIgerian) and is doing this simply for the exposure for his career adn the TLC paycheck. As in, he knows his real woman will see this footage is being very careful to not cross a line. I mean, it can't be because he is disgusted by her appearance, I mean, I don't think she is attractive but I do think she takes better care of herself than BGL did and he screwed her so....? 

Mike/Ximena---I was howling with laughter at that conversation. I mean, how filthy does this guy have to be to have her bitching about it on tv?? But yeah, if she can't handle this now, she will run screaming when she shows up at the house in NY and has to deal with two other generations of stinky men. Seriously though, I think it must be pretty bad----like, he has adapted to just being on his own, living with other men sort of bad and has no clue how offensive he has been. You know when this season started and everyone was oohing and awing about how he seems like such a great guy, a firefighter too how does he not have a woman or at least an ex?? I think we may have found the answer. When I was online dating, it was REAL clear on some of the first dates why these guys were single. LOL 

Ben/Mahogany---ok, so I was distracted and missed a lot of this. I got the part where she sent the text that her dad was worried about his intentions. Did he still get on the plane? Honestly, that may  be her first honest text assuming her dad found out about her scam and said, shit this fool is showing up at our house!! Are you crazy!!! I mean, remember it has been revealed that 

Spoiler

Mahogany is actually only 22, not 28. And in Peru, most people live at home until they are married. Hell my ex brother in law still lives at home and he is 39.....

Memphis/Hamza---he actually made a great point when he asked if she wants him or does she just want a marriage to someone? I think it is the later and even with the huge language barrier, he is picking this up......she is still in denial. I am guessing they go through with it because she just doesn't want to back down.....

Gino/Jasmine---that party was SUCH a TLC producer set up. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
On 1/23/2022 at 9:30 AM, lamujerdecente said:

Abortion and birth control are not as accessible in some parts of Latin America. Shite it’s not always accessible in places here. So I think that’s the smartest thing Scamiena did. Mike seems irritating with those messy traits but damn girl you don’t come with zero baggage either. 
Kimberly looks like trash with her styling and that terrible hair, sheesh I am four years younger than this chick and I am letting the pelo go grey. Right now in my pjs, messy ass hair and unwashed face, I look more dressed up than Kim’s entire run.

Now I don’t agree that Ussie owes Kim jack no matter what she gave him but damn she is a desperate ass heifer. And he is scammer central. 

If a man was acting the way that Kimbaaaly is towards a woman, there would be a massive upraising of the viewers about him pressuring the woman for sex.  Kimbaaaly should not be let off the hook for her pressuring tactics.

This stupid twit should never have given such expensive gifts to a stranger.  Yes, Kimbaaaly, Usman IS a stranger.  She could have/should have spent all the money that she did on his gifts for a new wardrobe and beauty makeover (not that any beauty makeover in the world will every make this heifer attractive in any way whatsoever.

• Love 8
On 1/23/2022 at 10:52 AM, Kid said:

Kimbaaaly - What a tool.

Gino - What a tool.

Ben - What a slimy tool.

Memphis - She keeps verbalizing distrust and that she finds him immature but is hell bent on marrying him before she leaves.

Scameina - Too bad she could not have kept him in America sending money.

Mike - She can’t stand the sight of you.

Calib - Run!!  Run fast.

Ella - Move on, girl.

Ben is absolutely effing gross.

If Memphis squints that left eye of hers one more time I'm going to have to poke my own eyes out, because for some reason it annoys me beyond measure.  And she's ALWAYS doing that squinty side eye because she's always pissed off at Hamza 24/7.  You picked him, stupid.  Deal with it.

Ximena seems to have done a complete turnaround in such a short amount of time.  At first she was praising/appreciating/defending Mike.  Now she's cutting him down to size.  I wonder if it's because she's only just now realized that she CAN verbally and mentally abuse him since she knows that he's accepted her lurid past 100%.  SHE'S the one with the worst baggage between the two of them.  SHE'S definitely one who should NOT be calling the kettle black.

Sick already of Ella and Johnny.

Gino said to Jasmine exactly what I was thinking the entire time that she was permitting that scuzzy stripper to grind all over her.  How would SHE like it if the grinder was on the other foot?  She gets pissed off about imaginary things concerning Jasmine.  Can you imagine just how pissed off if a female stripper was lap dancing Gino?  I still am flummoxed about how possessive and ???attracted??? she is to Gino.  Does the guy have a diamond encrusted hot dog?

On 1/23/2022 at 3:04 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

No offense meant to Ximena but idk what level of science class, repro health knowledge or even birth control access this girl had. She was a child when she got pregnant the first time and was using words like hoo hoo and pee pee instead of vagina and penis.  I don't believe she is well educated around any of the options. 

Let's take that even further and say that she's not well educated about ANYTHING at all.  She's complete trash, as is seemingly her father.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 1/23/2022 at 6:51 PM, JeanJean said:

Someone please tell Alina that it will be over when Caleb finds out what a racist she is.

Did I miss something on the show thus far about her being racist?  Did she say something on the show that they didn't cut out?

5 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Did I miss something on the show thus far about her being racist?  Did she say something on the show that they didn't cut out?

Check out the couples thread for details.

• Love 1
On 1/24/2022 at 6:01 AM, jackjill89 said:

So much to unpack here!

Ximena can live with hitmen and purposely father children with a criminal in prison, but Mike has to stop passing gas and clean up his clothes (which I totally get, but...) Run Mike.

Kimberly wants payment. Usman's bed wall was killing me. Usman needs to pay his bill or return the merchandise, including that awful hat. I have to admit, I'm enjoying him toy with her. It is hysterical. Still not sure what a yammy is...

Gino can't tip a waitress but Jasmine can have a stripper grind in her face?

Memphis, you don't trust him and since finding out he's younger than you thought, he's now immature. Just stop, go home and hire a nanny. It will be cheaper in the long run. 

Ben is an idiot. Also, who wears a suit on a plane anymore? Especially for a long flight?

Caleb has slept with 100 women? Must be that glorious hair. 

Elijah walked in and watched? Alina and he are weird. Also -- her secret was not a big deal, but you just gave Caleb the excuse he needs to bolt without commitment. Now he can cross "sex with a little person" off his bucket list. 

Johnny for the win. When someone from China, ground zero for the virus outbreak, would rather stay there than come to the US, it tells you a lot about how well we've handled Covid and our healthcare system. . Ella, he's actually being rational. 

Oh 90 dayers... never change.

Who'd a thunk that Usman had seen "It Happened One Night". 

23 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

I totally see that Ximena is using Mike BUT...   I feel sorry for her.  Rough life; past, present, and future.  I can't imagine how to cope in those circumstances.  Also, Mike's nasty habits would gag a maggot.  From the skid-mark gonchies to the incessant farting to the belching, no one could stomach that.  You know that's nasty shit when even hit man ex-girlfriend is grossed out enough to kick him to the curb.  Seriously, Mike, take some probiotics and Metamucil and have a really good crap and quit farting on everyone.

I wonder what Mike's breath is like, and if that's a problem too.

• LOL 4
21 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I honestly thought Alina and Elijah were going to ask Cahleb for a threesome 😱

I just found out about her racist posts online.  It's astonishingly surprising to me that she has a gay best friend, because someone who is as racist as she clearly is would generally also be anti-homosexual.

• Love 4

Re: Alina's racists posts.....I cut her a LITTLE slack in that English is her second language and sometimes the gravity of a word is lost in translation. As well as the nuance of why some people can say it and others absolutely never should say it.....I think she may have even posted something similar as a defense, that she would hear that word used in American music and movies and didn't realize how offensive it is for her to use it. Same for the blackface----hell, the former governor of VA dressed in blackface in the 1980s. I did read on insta (so take it for what it's worth) that 

Spoiler

TLC is firing her and will re-edit the rest of this season to eliminate their storyline. If this is true I imagine they will at least have to put up a screen with text explaining why this couple has suddenly vanished cause not everyone who watches also follows the gossip online....

4 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

would generally also be anti-homosexual.

Isn't homosexuality illegal in Russia? I thought there was a big uproar about this when one of the recent Olympic games were to be held there some wanted to boycott because of the oppression of homosexuality in that country? I am not surprised she is a bit open minded about people who society sees as different, something I am sure she has of course faced. 

Kimbaaaaly ----- I would be curious to see the DMs between the two of them. Based on his behavior, I can totally believe that he has been nothing but platonic with her, maybe flirty at first, and she has just read a LOT into it....we all know people like this. After one date they are calling someone their boyfriend. Didn't she say she just got out of a long marriage (like almost 30 years)? She doesn't know how to date and connect on that level with guys her age bracket...hell, guys her age bracket are looking for 30 somethings. So, I feel for her---I think there is some type of actual mental illness going on and I say good for Usman not taking it to a physical relationship. He should not have accepted the gifts though and I can almost guarantee that production FORCED him to go to her hotel room that night. 

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Re: Alina's racists posts.....I cut her a LITTLE slack in that English is her second language and sometimes the gravity of a word is lost in translation. As well as the nuance of why some people can say it and others absolutely never should say it.....I think she may have even posted something similar as a defense, that she would hear that word used in American music and movies and didn't realize how offensive it is for her to use it.

The only problem with that defense is that she lived in America for a year and had ample opportunity to learn about some of the more egregious nuances of the language, especially considering that she's trying to be a rap artist. So she knows enough English to put together a lyric like "my pussy's got Wi-Fi" (and what the hell does that even mean?) but she never picked up that the N-word isn't something you say as a white person? I'm not buying her wide-eyed naiveté. As usual, she's just pissed that she got caught.

This is from ScreenRant:

According to Alina’s Christmas Eve Instagram Story, the last time she was in America was “wonderful.” She mentioned being an exchange student and getting an iPod for Christmas back then. In a new series of Instagram Stories, Alina wrote that she was getting questions in her DMs about her "'trip' to the U.S.” Alina revealed she was “an exchange student in 2010-11 for a year.” Alina lived in Indiana with a host family and attended school, which she now remembers as an “amazing opportunity.” She is proud that she got the scholarship that allowed her to go abroad for such a long time and “have a life-changing experience.”

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe Mike drank the tap water.

Oh, no doubt...I am always amazed when I see these people in a very undeveloped country eating street food and buying smoothies and juices as well. Then again, for most of them this is their first time leaving the US, so they just don't know any better. However, I think if that were the case and this is just NOT the norm for Mike, he would have said something especially when confronted. Sort of like Rose, when Big Ed mentioned her bad breath she said, you know I am sick, I have an ulcer that is the reason.....he could have said yeah sorry I have been having issues since arriving and eating the food etc. He didnt. 

She did appear to have a sudden change of heart----I wonder if one of her other marks is gearing up for a trip to Colombia and she wants to get Mike to slow stuff down until she interviews prospect #2 of 50....

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

I just found out about her racist posts online.  It's astonishingly surprising to me that she has a gay best friend, because someone who is as racist as she clearly is would generally also be anti-homosexual.

which is why I don't think she is racist.  I think she is picking up words from music and not understanding how offensive it is.  

1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

Isn't homosexuality illegal in Russia?

I'm no expert, but I have read that it's not illegal...it's just not celebrated.  But really, I dunno. 

• Love 3

I think Ximena was initially turned off by Mike’s appearance in person but was determined to make the best of the situation. Maybe reality sank in after she spent a couple of days with Mike and experienced his nasty habits and lackluster sex firsthand. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I think she is picking up words from music and not understanding how offensive it is.  

That might be true IF she hadn't lived in Indiana as a foreign exchange student for a year. Someone who lives in the US for a year will definitely know how offensive the N-bomb is.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I think Ximena was initially turned off by Mike’s appearance in person but was determined to make the best of the situation. Maybe reality sank in after she spent a couple of days with Mike and experienced his nasty habits and lackluster sex firsthand. 

Mike is vertically challenged too, which can be a dealbreaker for some women.

2 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

That might be true IF she hadn't lived in Indiana as a foreign exchange student for a year. Someone who lives in the US for a year will definitely know how offensive the N-bomb is.

Maybe she thinks as a fellow minority it’s okay, like sometimes Latinx people think they can use the word.  But she is generally icky so probably not.

• Love 5

Ximena:  I think she has a right to expect basic social graces from Mike.  Mike has a choice to accept her (with all her baggage) or not and she has a right to expect basic manners from her significant other -- whether she dated a hitman (I bet he didn't fart and burp all over her) or not.

Kimbaaaaaaly:  I'm sorry, but she is so very unattractive to me.  It's like she doesn't even SEE herself.  From the thinning (and greasy looking) hair, receding hairline, knock knees, pot belly, sunken eyes with dark circles....she is very very unattractive and she is so desperate and deluded that she needs to seek therapy -- not run across the world in search of Nigerian peen.

Jazmine:  Her friends know she's crazy, but you know what they say about crazy women/men -- they have the best sex.  Gino is in danger!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

When I was online dating, it was REAL clear on some of the first dates why these guys were single. LOL 

I dated on line after my divorce, I would meet guys for coffee at the same Starbucks because I didn't want to give a Friday or Saturday night for a potential bad date.  I actually met my current husband on JDate, we are coming up on 17 years.

Mike's burping and farting are things that everyone does, yes maybe he could control things a bit but Noxema has two kids (that probably do those same things as well as throw their clothes on the floor), does she realize the baggage she has?  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I was thinking this, too. If she thinks Mike’s habits are gross, she’s in for a shock if she moves to Mike’s house and has to help with the bathing and toileting duties for dad and grandpa. 

There is no way that X would be up for this. Zero. Zilch. First she would be getting Mike, a good guy but a very boring guy who she is already talking about falling out of love with. Then in addition to her kids, she'd have to take care of two additional men whom she doesn't know. I don't remember what kind of shape these two guys are in, but things aren't going to be getting better for them, especially the grandpa, and she'd have to be in deep care giving mode. Is she ready to sign up for this? I strongly doubt it. I wonder when Mike will drop this bombshell. That could be the end of the line for the relationship after a bunch of hemming and hawing - for the viewers benefit - and then done. JMO.

• Love 7

I’m curious about something. Alina and Caleb have been friends for 13 years, so since 2008 or so. She was in the US from 2010-11. Why didn’t they meet up then? Or did they, and are hiding that?

• Useful 8
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Breedom said:

There is no way that X would be up for this. Zero. Zilch. First she would be getting Mike, a good guy but a very boring guy who she is already talking about falling out of love with. Then in addition to her kids, she'd have to take care of two additional men whom she doesn't know. I don't remember what kind of shape these two guys are in, but things aren't going to be getting better for them, especially the grandpa, and she'd have to be in deep care giving mode. Is she ready to sign up for this? I strongly doubt it. I wonder when Mike will drop this bombshell. That could be the end of the line for the relationship after a bunch of hemming and hawing - for the viewers benefit - and then done. JMO.

I think grandpa was either in a wheelchair or had a walker and papa was morbidly obese.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I’m curious about something. Alina and Caleb have been friends for 13 years, so since 2008 or so. She was in the US from 2010-11. Why didn’t they meet up then? Or did they, and are hiding that?

She would've been in Indiana on a foreign exchange visa, and he would've been 16 and living in Arizona. A meetup would not have been impossible, but probably difficult.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1