Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Never Have I Ever

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah he probably wasn’t expecting the inward bent legs either.

Alina should have come clean about her disability.  It wasn’t right.  Are they both done with this show?  Her weird friend too, I hope.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

He knew her for about 13 yrs ?  On Social Media?  All that time, he didn’t know of her disability?  

I think he always knew she was a Little Person, but wasn't aware of the extent of her disability. Maybe he only saw her sitting down until she got out of the wheelchair at the airport and was aware she had short arms and legs but didn't know she couldn't straighten her legs to walk. He probably was expecting a dwarf like we've seen on the LP programs like Jen Arnold, Amy Roloff or the Johnstons. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am telling you it is a tiny elf, the elf controls his crazy eyes.

Like in the Men in Black movies when they would unzip the "human" skin and there would be a little alien sitting in a command control chair, lol! 

2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Two kids, rent paid by him, probably food too, in-laws always around, new furniture.  Is she kidding?  Go buy some Febreeze and STFU.  Where did she get the money for the tattoos on her belly.  The Fairy?  Mike should dump Noxema.  ( great name btw).  I think she likes the gangster types.  The Bad Boys.

Well, she said she dated tattoo artists so, possibly she was used as their guinea pig? LOL I called it as soon as she was introduced---this woman is a narco whore. I am not saying that in a judgemental way, I mean, she was born into the area and family that she was and in certain parts of the country the narco life is the ONLY life. I mean, if you are dating a hitman? Ladies and gents on this board, a lot of us have admitted to doing online dating---have any of you EVER went on a date with a guy who turned out to be a hitman? I think her demands were a test of sorts, to see how far she can push him. He has already accepted that she lied big time about having kids. And not only that she physically can't get pregnant, but it seems like she just doesn't want anymore kids (I do think they are ignorant enough to have not realized she could do IVF, but even if that were explained, she would have an excuse). Which is fine, her choice, but she lied to reel him in. Then, he accepted her sketchy ho past which any upper middle class guy or even half way decent man in Colombia would not do----racism is certainly alive and well in Latin America, but more than racism, from my experience there is extreme classism. Baby daddy will probably get out of prison at some point, who the hell would want to deal with that? But, simpleton Mike has accepted it all.....even dragging her whole clan along on $$ outings. So now, she starts to make demands of HIM to see how far he can push it. I guarantee next episode she will have a softer tone....and if they go through with this, she will last long enough to get a green card and then bounce. No way she will be happy living in suburban NY state, freezing her ass off (limited amount of time in the year when those tummy showing shirts can be used), taking care of 3 grown ass men plus her kids and learning a new language. Hell, a friend of the ex married a woman from a small town in Colombia (he was Peruvian). Nice guy, had his own construction gig in NYC, but very, very unattractive. She was gorgeous and much younger. They had a huge wedding in her hometown, she moved to Queens. He bought the house next door to his pain in the ass parents and his disabled adult brother. The ex and I visited a few times and while she was a lovely person, we could tell she was miserable. Sure enough, 3 or 4 years in, I see her online profile on Facebook is filled with modeling shots and her status "single."  

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 9

Here's some info from TLC about Caleb and Alina: 

"Caleb and Alina connected and developed a friendship on social media as teens, but they lost touch for 13 years until they serendipitously matched on a dating app when Caleb was planning a trip to Alina's homeland country Russia.  Those plans fell through, but their newly rekindled virtual friendship blossomed into something much deeper."

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Here's some info from TLC about Caleb and Alina: 

"Caleb and Alina connected and developed a friendship on social media as teens, but they lost touch for 13 years until they serendipitously matched on a dating app when Caleb was planning a trip to Alina's homeland country Russia.  Those plans fell through, but their newly rekindled virtual friendship blossomed into something much deeper."

“But can’t I demand a commitment because we have known each other for 13 years!”

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

As others have noted, there is a Russian little person on Little Women L.A. who may have been more of what Caleb had in mind.

D248FA90-82EE-4C7F-B427-0ADF9727EE50.jpeg

Yes! I think that's exactly what he expected--a well proportioned "little" woman. Sure, Caleb had seen photos of her, but he might not have realized her bent knee gait was so pronounced and that she walked on her toes.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, CruiseDiva said:

Yes! I think that's exactly what he expected--a well proportioned "little" woman. Sure, Caleb had seen photos of her, but he might not have realized her bent knee gait was so pronounced and that she walked on her toes.

In her defense that has to be an awkward thing to approach....and it seems like she felt they were much closer than he did (she constantly mentions the 13 years). AS in, he knew she was a little person, maybe she mentioned once or twice she has a wheelchair, but I am guessing she downplayed it. "for when I am tired"....I mean, I have to think even the most woke guy in his 20s especially one who is into physical fitness may have second thoughts when told she basically is wheelchair bound or else needs to walk on tiptoes and will need help getting in and out of bed, etc. 

• Love 8

Well, looks like Alina's past caught up with her & TLC has given her the ax for her multiple racial slurs against Black and Eastern Indian people. I'm super disappointed in her. I know she was "only trying to be funny," but making someone else the butt of the joke isn't funny, it's just dickish. Especially when it's based on their appearance or their culture. Shame on Alina. And shame on TLC for not vetting her. After the whole Duggar debacle, you'd think these producers would learn to look into these people's backgrounds before putting them on TV, but nope. It's like these people are all Williamses & Mahoganys but TLC just never figures out they're being crapfished.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I was waiting for Sojaboy to call room service and request more pillows to keep building his pillow wall.

It's a pretty fancy resort and I wouldn't be surprised if they have a "pillow menu" for their guests. I can see Sojaboy checking ALL the boxes and asking for several of each type. 

27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

A duffle bag and wearing a suit!

We might not have seen his checked luggage, only his carry on. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Well, looks like Alina's past caught up with her & TLC has given her the ax

Well, good. On the one hand Caleb and her story was the most interesting and a big reason I tune in, but on the other hand, girl . . . why would you think what you said was in the slightest way acceptable? So we have a few more episodes and then their story gets pulled in Feb. Her big paycheck just went bye-bye. And sorry, Caleb (who I have grown to like) - you miss out too. Remember her potshots at Americans in general, too.

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I take no credit.  "Can you tell the difference?"

OMG! Genius comparison from the talented Mrs. H!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

Well, good. On the one hand Caleb and her story was the most interesting and a big reason I tune in, but on the other hand, girl . . . why would you think what you said was in the slightest way acceptable? So we have a few more episodes and then their story gets pulled in Feb. Her big paycheck just went bye-bye. And sorry, Caleb (who I have grown to like) - you miss out too. Remember her potshots at Americans in general, too.

OMG! Genius comparison from the talented Mrs. H!

Thank you but I want to be clear:  I did not make the meme and when I saved the screen shot the words did not save.  I did not come up with the zippy little line.  But thank you for thinking I am talented, lol!

Here is another!!  No credit again.

Screenshot_20220126-200219_rif is fun.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 11
14 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

In terms of Ximena, I agree with most of the opinions on her but I think we all can also agree she is one of the only women ever on the show that is always calm, generally nice to him, and communicated effectively when she had an issue. I personally might not care as much as she does but I can see where she's coming from JUST meeting this guy.

Very true, she has been calm, respectful and tried to make him feel comfortable despite the language barrier. And when they had an issue, she sat down to clear the air

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Very true, she has been calm, respectful and tried to make him feel comfortable despite the language barrier. And when they had an issue, she sat down to clear the air

I like that about Ximena too.  I really like Ximena's sister and the advice she gives.  She was the one who said you have to tell Mike? (forgotten his name) that you can't have any more children because secrets are not good in a relationship.  Very sensible and down to earth advice.

• Love 7

I am not sure who went after Ella, hard, about her whining about Jonny being able to come as he was like, well I have seen the news and there are a lot of people refusing to mask and get the shot.  I don't want to give it my kid or die from it.

She needs new friends if they did not call her on her crappy and selfish attitude.  They already mom shamed Stoney's mom so they can cork it again.   Not liking this side of Ella.  

I need to officially share that I do NOT want to fly Elijah here to go shopping.  He is a mean girl with his BFF Allina.

• Love 5
On 1/26/2022 at 9:53 AM, kristen111 said:

No, you are not wrong.  I was confused also,as I just started watching recently.  He knew her for about 13 yrs ?  On Social Media?  All that time, he didn’t know of her disability?  What is the whole story I wonder?

I guess she never told him of her disability.  That was pretty shitty of her.  He was pretty nice about it.  Some guys would have walked away.  That is something you do not hide, especially if she wanted to have sex with him.  He wasn’t even told he’d have to carry her up stairs.  Second of all, when they found out there was no elevator, they should have gone to another hotel.

• Love 5

I finally was able to watch this episode and wow!  Lots of attitude with little to back it up.  Ximena was sure angry at Mike for his burps and farts.  However, when it came to her own issues she had the attitude that it was all in the past and he shouldn't care and yet she had the nerve to tell him that when he burped, etc., she fell out of love with him and wouldn't marry him if he continued.  She only wants to marry him to get out of the country to avoid her past (i.e. the hitman and the felon).

Kim sure has nerve and attitude in demanding that Usman share her room and for someone who refused to beg for sex she sure was begging/demanding sex.  

Ellie was sure demanding things when it's Johnny that has to do them all (see also: Memphis).

But Alina sure seems to take the cake.  She has demanded a commitment from Caleb as soon as he set foot in Turkey.  I think there were a lot of things of which he was unaware or not fully aware of.  When reading through the posts I got the impression that she had broken up with her ex but was still just living in the same place but during her conversation with Caleb he pointedly asked if her boyfriend was her ex when they (Alina and Caleb) were communicating and she said "no."  So the impression I got was that she was still seeing her ex while developing this plot to be on t.v. her relationship with Caleb.

And talk about not seeing red flags-BEN!!! She already cancelled on him a month earlier and is trying to cancel on him now but he doesn't see the huge catfish swimming in front of him.  Oh, and based on watching the catfish episodes of Dr. Phil, of course she encouraged him to come until the very last minute because the scammer is trying to get every cent possible.  And he still thinks his lust means it's real.

• Love 6
On 1/26/2022 at 7:46 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Thank you but I want to be clear:  I did not make the meme and when I saved the screen shot the words did not save.  I did not come up with the zippy little line.  But thank you for thinking I am talented, lol!

Here is another!!  No credit again.

Screenshot_20220126-200219_rif is fun.jpg

That is her, alright!!!!  🤣🤣🤣

21 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

And he still thinks his lust means it's real.

But, it’s God’s will don’t you know.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 1/26/2022 at 4:25 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I take no credit.  "Can you tell the difference?"

Screenshot_20220126-174757_rif is fun.jpg

OMG!  I have been thinking of this comparison since I first saw Kimbaaaally.  It's the mouth area, specifically.  I've been dying to say something when people have been comparing her to others, but I was too chicken.  Thanks for confirming my thoughts.

• LOL 1
On 1/26/2022 at 4:44 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Ella acting like she’s the one one whose travel plans have to keep constantly changing because of Covid is infuriating. Shoutout to her for embodying one of the most annoying trends in online discourse by completely trivializing mental health terminology to manipulate someone into submission. Johnny: "Well, honey you know that virus that's killed millions? I'm worried about contracting it during my many flights I'd need to take while coming to see you. I'm also worried about my son for whom I'm the only parent in his life and my aging parents." Ella: "Bullshit! Why won't you tell me the real reason you won't spend months traveling internationally?" No, Ella, you’re not ‘traumatized’ by your online boyfriend’s hesitance to come see you, you’re disappointed and frustrated. Also, why can’t she go meet him in Dubai? Does she have a job beyond the farm? Especially if she’s not worried about the virus, why doesn’t she go meet him closer?! Do you guys think Ella and her friends are so obtuse that they don't realize maybe Johnny read that parts of the US (i.e. Idaho) don't give a fuck about the virus and he's not cool with that? Can you imagine moving from Shanghai, one of the largest cities in the world filled with tons of amazing restaurants, attractions, and shopping opportunities, to bumfuck Idaho to see your 400 lb arrested development girlfriend? That's a bad deal. Johnny is right to be afraid of coming to the US, honestly. Ella doesn't realize that she's fetishizing what she sees as a race and has no differentiation whatsoever between different cultures. She should be ashamed of herself for the ignorant things that come out of her mouth.

Mahogany: “Please don't come.” Ben: “Sorry, too late. In God's hands.” Seriously, when I was watching that segment and it gets to the part where Mahogany doesn't want him to come, and he tells her he loves her and he's coming anyway, all I could think of was DW from Arthur: "This sign won't stop me because I can't read!" Like, I can't wait for him to "God's will" it away next episode to explain why he insisted on getting on a plane for someone who doesn't even want him there. I mean, he’s telling me he’s going to go 4,000 miles to meet “Mahogany” with a single duffle bag?! Bruh…

Hell, if Mahogany was my 24 year old daughter and some 50-something dude wants to date her, I’d be concerned too! Ben gives me the ick so bad.

Kimbaaaly is behaving in such a gross manner. “I respect you…but you have to respect my rules too” (paraphrasing). Not how that works, and it isn’t respect. Her “rule” is that he has to sleep in her room? Sorry, you don’t get to make rules like that. Usman was completely right to build the wall because I could definitely see her touching him while he’s asleep and saying “it was an accident”.

I was waiting for Sojaboy to call room service and request more pillows to keep building his pillow wall. He wants nothing to do with Kimbaaaly. Also, I wish Elijah would run up on Kim and give her a messy pep talk, just roast her a bit.

That scene when the driver says 5 minutes and Hamza translates it to 10 minutes then the driver looks away in embarrassment had me in stitches for some reason. That driver is a homeboy, for real!

I am really struggling with why Memphis and Hamza haven’t used an app to communicate until now. Why????? I better see that phone/app in the rotation all the time now because I can’t stand the way they talk to each other. That’s not communication. Also, I hate how Memphis uses Tarzan language with Hamza. “Me Memphis, you Hamza.” It just feels insulting.

When Hamza asks Memphis if she likes marriage or Hamza?! He’s smarter than he looks!! She don’t give AF about you! She’s a bitch!

Imagine if Jasmine saw a video of Gino with a stripper...she would've burned the whole hotel down and someone would be dead.

Talking about the number of sexual partners with Elijah is not how I’d wanna spend my date. He is a creep for peeping on their sex. He just acts like the stereotypical gay guy from the movies who calls everybody "bitch" and creates drama with every person he interacts with. And he does that ON PURPOSE, because he is so fame thirsty. I don't know why people say they would like to have a friend like Elijah. He is the worst friend ever and a bad person in general.

In terms of Ximena, I agree with most of the opinions on her but I think we all can also agree she is one of the only women ever on the show that is always calm, generally nice to him, and communicated effectively when she had an issue. I personally might not care as much as she does but I can see where she's coming from JUST meeting this guy.

The little montage following her fart complaints was heinous. Bodily functions do happen, but it’s extra gross watching him giggle & burp.

Is this the same sojoboy that was in one of the other shows?

• Love 1
On 1/26/2022 at 4:44 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Ella acting like she’s the one one whose travel plans have to keep constantly changing because of Covid is infuriating. Shoutout to her for embodying one of the most annoying trends in online discourse by completely trivializing mental health terminology to manipulate someone into submission. Johnny: "Well, honey you know that virus that's killed millions? I'm worried about contracting it during my many flights I'd need to take while coming to see you. I'm also worried about my son for whom I'm the only parent in his life and my aging parents." Ella: "Bullshit! Why won't you tell me the real reason you won't spend months traveling internationally?" No, Ella, you’re not ‘traumatized’ by your online boyfriend’s hesitance to come see you, you’re disappointed and frustrated. Also, why can’t she go meet him in Dubai? Does she have a job beyond the farm? Especially if she’s not worried about the virus, why doesn’t she go meet him closer?! Do you guys think Ella and her friends are so obtuse that they don't realize maybe Johnny read that parts of the US (i.e. Idaho) don't give a fuck about the virus and he's not cool with that? Can you imagine moving from Shanghai, one of the largest cities in the world filled with tons of amazing restaurants, attractions, and shopping opportunities, to bumfuck Idaho to see your 400 lb arrested development girlfriend? That's a bad deal. Johnny is right to be afraid of coming to the US, honestly. Ella doesn't realize that she's fetishizing what she sees as a race and has no differentiation whatsoever between different cultures. She should be ashamed of herself for the ignorant things that come out of her mouth.

Mahogany: “Please don't come.” Ben: “Sorry, too late. In God's hands.” Seriously, when I was watching that segment and it gets to the part where Mahogany doesn't want him to come, and he tells her he loves her and he's coming anyway, all I could think of was DW from Arthur: "This sign won't stop me because I can't read!" Like, I can't wait for him to "God's will" it away next episode to explain why he insisted on getting on a plane for someone who doesn't even want him there. I mean, he’s telling me he’s going to go 4,000 miles to meet “Mahogany” with a single duffle bag?! Bruh…

Hell, if Mahogany was my 24 year old daughter and some 50-something dude wants to date her, I’d be concerned too! Ben gives me the ick so bad.

Kimbaaaly is behaving in such a gross manner. “I respect you…but you have to respect my rules too” (paraphrasing). Not how that works, and it isn’t respect. Her “rule” is that he has to sleep in her room? Sorry, you don’t get to make rules like that. Usman was completely right to build the wall because I could definitely see her touching him while he’s asleep and saying “it was an accident”.

I was waiting for Sojaboy to call room service and request more pillows to keep building his pillow wall. He wants nothing to do with Kimbaaaly. Also, I wish Elijah would run up on Kim and give her a messy pep talk, just roast her a bit.

That scene when the driver says 5 minutes and Hamza translates it to 10 minutes then the driver looks away in embarrassment had me in stitches for some reason. That driver is a homeboy, for real!

I am really struggling with why Memphis and Hamza haven’t used an app to communicate until now. Why????? I better see that phone/app in the rotation all the time now because I can’t stand the way they talk to each other. That’s not communication. Also, I hate how Memphis uses Tarzan language with Hamza. “Me Memphis, you Hamza.” It just feels insulting.

When Hamza asks Memphis if she likes marriage or Hamza?! He’s smarter than he looks!! She don’t give AF about you! She’s a bitch!

Imagine if Jasmine saw a video of Gino with a stripper...she would've burned the whole hotel down and someone would be dead.

Talking about the number of sexual partners with Elijah is not how I’d wanna spend my date. He is a creep for peeping on their sex. He just acts like the stereotypical gay guy from the movies who calls everybody "bitch" and creates drama with every person he interacts with. And he does that ON PURPOSE, because he is so fame thirsty. I don't know why people say they would like to have a friend like Elijah. He is the worst friend ever and a bad person in general.

The little montage following her fart complaints was heinous. Bodily functions do happen, but it’s extra gross watching him giggle & burp.

Kim is creepy. Ben is creepy. Are there no normal people on this show? 

I don't believe plastic surgery fixes everything. But so many people that are on the show are hugely overweight, weird looking, and have other problems maybe they should consider plastic surgery, if that would help them with their self esteem.  I wouldn't say that, but they are on a show that exploits their weirdness And neediness. If you can't find one person in the 300 million people that are in the US, what makes you think you'll find someone somewhere else.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, antfitz said:

I don't believe plastic surgery fixes everything. But so many people that are on the show are hugely overweight, weird looking, and have other problems maybe they should consider plastic surgery, if that would help them with their self esteem.  I wouldn't say that, but they are on a show that exploits their weirdness And neediness. If you can't find one person in the 300 million people that are in the US, what makes you think you'll find someone somewhere else.

I'm thinking that the general appearance and demeanor of many on this show could greatly improved by a shower, a brush, a well fitting bra, a hint of makeup, a cute outfit and a nicer attitude. 

But that's just me. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 1/21/2022 at 8:36 PM, Frozendiva said:

Hamza is complaining that Memphis nags too much. Uh, she wants to get the paperwork done for the marriage, and she is also running out of time. Two weeks go by fast. His friend forgot his car insurance info at home and can't drive them. And Memphis does not do the bus. Yep, a marriage that may last 6 months to a year.

Memphis and Kimberly are so obnoxious I fast forward through their segments. Memphis behaves so entitled and rude to those around her. Her 'man' needs to run for the hills. She wants him to leave everything to come to her in the USA, yet she wants a prenup for...? Does Memphis  have a fortune I'm unaware of? He should cancel everything wedding and future (call her nonstop bluff) and I bet we'd see a better behaved Memphis. In fact, I bet her honey's DMs are 10x fuller than Gino's, lol.

• Love 3

Mike...wet wipes are cheap and keep those nasty skidders at bay. When you pick those up, grab your cartel sweetbutt some Clearasil and a nose plug.

Gino's darting bug eyes and weird giggles remind me of a creepy ventriloquist dummy. Jasmine's pulling them strings.

Userman can't hide his shivers of fear that he might have to touch more than Kim's hand. He's not shy, he's afraid you're going to lunge at his junk.

It's God's will that preacherman gets catfished Again! This is his penance for being an old perv.