Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Sile said:

The best thing I took from this episode?  A new Dr. Rick advert!

And I think I finally figured out who Margaret reminds me of, at least in the face.  Nancy McKeon, maybe?  Something about the eyes.

Don’t be mean to Nancy McKeon!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Sile said:

And I think I finally figured out who Margaret reminds me of, at least in the face.  Nancy McKeon, maybe?  Something about the eyes.

Occasionally I’d see a flash of Patty Duke circa 1968. 

1 minute ago, Sile said:

Yes!!!  The nose is where I'm getting that resemblance.

1 minute ago, Sile said:

Slander against Jo Polniaczek. Take that back!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Sile said:

Oh, that's disturbingly accurate.

1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

She would likely need Brut, by Faberge 😂

Mr. Clean?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

Did the mother's boyfriend ever say anything? Or he was too busy trying to look Duck Dynasty crossed with Easy Rider.

I liked the scene where he was driving away while Millie was still putting the wheelchair in the back.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Huh, I at least was entertained.  Honestly, I feel that Margaret was stealing food.  She mentioned that she did that as a child at night and we could see that she could move when she wanted to.  Best show in a while.  (Mom was crazy but... after the admission that Margaret CHOSE to stay with dad...)

• Love 10