Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: No Compass

Pallas
  • Start Topic

Tai zoned out and the wolves scene was rough. Poor 

Spoiler

Van. But maybe she survives?

Jackie must have read about Jeff.

Shauna screwing Adam in the house was a dumb move. But WTF Jeff doesn't come home all night? Is he the blackmailer?

If Adam is Javi then he killed his brother and emptied his bank account? Is he the blackmailer?

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I immediately thought of Jeff as the blackmailer too due his similar build. He was driving a dark silver Altima when Shauna tailed him to the hotel in episode 3 and the blackmailer had a silver car but I couldn’t catch the make, it looked newer than Jeff’s car though.

If the river was so full of iron as to mess up the compass, wouldn’t they be downstream from a mine or some sort of manufacturing plant? The water looked like industrial pollution to me and the one girl said it smelled funny.

• Love 7

I remember being told years ago if you find a water source, follow it downstream because it will merge with other sources. Wouldn't need the compass at that point.

There's a part of me that fears Tai killed Val. I didn't see her fighting back and she was pale by the time Tai turned her over. Tai also had her 'lucky bone'. It is possible someone or something else killed her. Simplest answer is the wolf.

I'm going to withhold my judgement on the blackmailer. Too little to go on.

Misty now *has to kill that woman. Something tells me she's done it before. That house she's living in looks like a grandma/grandpa setup and she just never changed the decor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I'm 50/50 on whether Van is dead or not. 

Adult Nat is someone I want to root for, but she was wrong for taking Kevin's service weapon. Given the janky motel she's living in, surely someone there could sell her a gun if she needed one.

Shauna was also wrong for sneaking Adam into her house. At least Jeff has the decency to screw Bianca at a hotel.

Speaking of Adam, they're wanting us to believe he's Javi, correct? Adam was an art major, Javi is doing art projects. I also wonder if Javi read Shauna's journal and knows about the baby. The wolf he whittled looked like a child's toy. 

In the preview for next week it looks like Shauna finds glitter on Adam's clothes, so it's possible he's the blackmailer, although I agree the silver car looked like Jeff's. I can't figure it out, although I'm really shocked someone with Shauna's I.Q. hasn't dug into Adam's background by now.

I agree Misty is going to have to kill Jessica. She can't let her just walk out the door and resume her business.

I knew Jackie wouldn't buy the Randy Walsh story. 

Next week's episode is going to be bonkers. Finding out what happens to Van, Jackie confronting Shauna, Laura Lee trying to fly the plane. I cannot wait. 

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Speaking of Adam, they're wanting us to believe he's Javi, correct? Adam was an art major, Javi is doing art projects. I also wonder if Javi read Shauna's journal and knows about the baby. The wolf he whittled looked like a child's toy.

Yea, the anvils in this ep were insane. It feels like too much so I'm thinking maybe it's misdirection. 

I figured Jeff was behind the blackmail but if Shauna finds glitter on Adam's clothes in the promo that's making me wonder if they're actually in on it together. Or maybe Jeff really is not doing anything nefarious. I almost want it to be that because it'd be a funny surprise. But I also like the idea of it being Jeff and Adam.

This was easily the worst ep so far imo. But maybe I'm just coming off the high of binging it last week and now going to only having 1 ep.

I'd say I'm also 50/50 on Van being dead. I didn't think so at first but now I'm leaning more toward her being dead, if only because someone needs to die already lol.

• Love 4

On the other hand- if Jeff needs the money and is smart enough to put together a blackmail plot, why wouldn’t he also accept the college money from Jackie’s parents, and maybe figure out how to skim some for himself?
I don’t see him blackmailing his own wife and her friends, but being ethical enough to refuse free money elsewhere.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MCMLXXVII said:

On the other hand- if Jeff needs the money and is smart enough to put together a blackmail plot, why wouldn’t he also accept the college money from Jackie’s parents, and maybe figure out how to skim some for himself?

I think Jef definitely would have taken the money from Jackie’s parents but Shauna just immediately said no. 

I just watched the promo for the next ep and Shauna appears to be looking at clothes in the closet when she sees the glitter and she threw Jeff’s clothes in there after he left the room so it’s definitely looking like Jeff is the blackmailer.

2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

This seems to be a tween theory on Reddit so I wouldn’t give it much credence. Although it’s pretty damn funny to read there and

I mean, there were definitely some hints to Adam being Javi in this ep so I don’t think it’s that out there.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, there were definitely some hints to Adam being Javi in this ep so I don’t think it’s that out there.

If Adam turns out to be Javi, then I will lose the respect the series has earned so far. How could Shauna not recognize someone she ate, slept near, and worked with for 19 months? Genius.

How old is Adam supposed to be? He seems at least 10 years younger in the present and the young Javi I see on screen is about 5 years younger. If 10 years younger, he'd have to be 7 or 8 in the flashbacks. Kid has five o'clock shadow.

It may turn out she found out who he was off screen and would explain the scared look on her face when she was told Travis was dead. But I'd still be unhappy about that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I am finding the adult storyline so stupid and convoluted that I don’t really care what happens.  Tai as an adult isn’t a believable character.  Shauna is supposed to be smart but she sleeps with Adam in her home in her bed, not having any idea when Jeff is coming home?  The whole blackmail story is just dumb.  Misty being creepy is fun to watch but how could she have accumulated such an arsenal of drugs without anyone knowing?  She is stealing full vials of pills.

I am enjoying watching the teenagers trying to survive.  Move of that.

• Love 8

Jeff as blackmailer is an interesting idea. I don't think he is, but decided to look at whether the blackmailer took the bag that Shauna's daughter made for Jeff, which could have some sentimental value. He "dumped out all their stuff," which made it sound like he took the bag and money but nothing else. I couldn't tell for sure when I looked, but I think the bag was gone. Would it be quicker to just grab the money and leave everything else? With one tracker, why take the chance there wasn't another in a pocket? Would Jeff care enough about the bag/his daughter to take it out of sentimentality, or would the blackmailer take it to conceal the money? Could also be Adam, who could also be Javi. No idea, I'm not good at this, which  is why I usually just read the speculation of all of you who are, but I am enjoying trying to figure it  all out and while I'd binge this in a heartbeat, I'm glad to be frustrated by having to wait. 

Aw, Van. She was (and I guess could still be alive, but I doubt it) one of the best characters.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I agree that a younger person is behind the $50k. It's not that much money these days and an older, wiser person would know that and ask for a lot more. Callie the Worst has already shown herself to be capable of blackmailing her own mother. I think she's behind it and probably sent her boyfriend to retrieve the cash.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

What I don’t understand about the blackmailing part is why bother to make the payment?  Can’t the 4 women just deny what this person says about what happened 25 years ago?  Why would Nat even care what someone thought of her?

• Useful 5
  • Love 6

Poor Van! I hope Misty is happy about breaking the black box....

Poor Jackie! Even though she's annoying, that's not a good feeling to find out that out.

How long have they been out there by now? Six weeks, which would make it Mid June or so?

C'mon Shauna, you can find a better hiding place for your journal than that! SMH.

The current stuff seems so farcical. Even the Misty kidnapping stuff. 

• Love 5

A few random items

Both Jackie and Adult Tai say spill in this episode.

I think Misty is channeling Hannibal Lecter with the gray jumpsuit she dons when going into the basement.

Natalie is still wearing the safety pin necklace in adulthood.

Travis has some raging farmer's neck tan.

The official trailer #TWO posted on Youtube by the official Showtime channel has scenes that have not happened yet. Will spoiler some links just in case

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/sYznLoeS_mA?t=69

https://youtu.be/sYznLoeS_mA?t=70

https://youtu.be/sYznLoeS_mA?t=67

I think these are dream sequences that Shauna is having, but that is pure speculation

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Dminches said:

What I don’t understand about the blackmailing part is why bother to make the payment?  Can’t the 4 women just deny what this person says about what happened 25 years ago?  Why would Nat even care what someone thought of her?

This is what I can't figure out. The statute of limitations for everything but murder would have passed a long time ago. And a murder charge would never stick- there is likely no evidence left and whatever was there has been compromised for years. I can see why Taissa cares, since by running for office even accusations would ruin her, but I don't see why Natalie cares, enough to sell the only thing in the world she has.

That said, the conversation in the car- (speak for yourself, Natalie, in regards to doing things worse than murder) was interesting. Not sure if that was a comment that they haven't committed murder or that they haven't committed worse than murder. Or maybe they just don't consider whatever they did to be worse than murder? Argh. It's like for every possible clue there is a counter-clue.

Perhaps that is why the blackmail was only $50K? Anything more than that and the women might have just thrown up their hands and let the chips fall where they may. I am still surprised they paid it at all. Maybe $10K.

And why did they keep the bills wrapped together? Why not just shove all the bills in loose? That would have slowed the man down or forced him to take the whole bag with everything stuffed in it.

Jeff as the blackmailer makes sense because the guy was kind of bumbling, but he did clock Taissa in the face which seems unlike Jeff and also I don't think Jeff would have been smart enough to look for a tracker.

I agree with the posters saying the 2021 scenes are getting painfully boring. Misty is still a trip to watch but I am beyond bored with Taissa and her political career and exasperated wife, Shauna and her love triangle, and Natalie and the cop.

I am a little frustrated with the pacing of the show now. They still have SO MUCH to cover to explain how the girls devolved into ritualistic human sacrifice. I mean, survival is one thing, but they don't have to make a damn dinner party out of it. It seems like episodes 4 and 5 kind of lagged and now they are going to have to shove a lot into the remaining episodes.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Callie the Worst has already shown herself to be capable of blackmailing her own mother. I think she's behind it and probably sent her boyfriend to retrieve the cash.

I considered this, too. I also thought Callie gave Adam a weird look at the party a few eps ago, like maybe she recognized him or something. Shows like these are fun because you kinda look at every little thing and wonder what it means but also frustrating because most of the time it means nothing lol.

10 hours ago, Anela said:

I also wondered if Adam and Jeff are in on it together. 

OK at least I'm not alone with this theory!

6 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

lol I totally noticed that, too. You can tell he's always wearing a short sleeve shirt because his lower arms were about 5 shades darker than his shoulders/chest/back.

1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I am a little frustrated with the pacing of the show now. They still have SO MUCH to cover to explain how the girls devolved into ritualistic human sacrifice. I mean, survival is one thing, but they don't have to make a damn dinner party out of it. 

I just assume we won't get there in this season. I don't see how we possibly could with only 3 eps left.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just assume we won't get there in this season. I don't see how we possibly could with only 3 eps left.

But they originally wrote this as a limited series, correct? I mean, if they didn't know they'd get renewed they probably planned to wrap everything up in one season.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Tatum said:

But they originally wrote this as a limited series, correct? I mean, if they didn't know they'd get renewed they probably planned to wrap everything up in one season.

I didn't know that. I thought I read that the writers said they have a 5 season plan.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I didn't know that. I thought I read that the writers said they have a 5 season plan.

Oh, well they certainly could have a plan. But I think they only found out they were getting a second season a few weeks ago. I guess they could have just gone ahead and left questions unanswered in the first season and if they didn't get a second season, oh well.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

I guess they could have just gone ahead and left questions unanswered in the first season and if they didn't get a second season, oh well.

That's what I assume but then I don't have much faith in writers in general lol.

I don't recall this ever being billed as a limited series but I also wasn't paying super close attention to it until like last week so I really have no idea.

But I just don't see how in 3 eps they are gonna go from the girls being relatively fine in the summer to winter time with them being ritualistic cannibals.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Kristi800 said:

Poor Van! I hope Misty is happy about breaking the black box....

How long have they been out there by now? Six weeks, which would make it Mid June or so?

I wish they would give us some idea of the time. I am thinking we have to at least be into July by now, maybe even August.

I wonder if the actress playing young Shauna had to work with Melanie Lynskey at all or production just got really lucky. But young Shauna mirrors Adult Shauna really well with the speaking patterns and the facial expressions.

I am pretty pissed that someone as shrewd as Shauna got all turned on by aggressive Adam. She was absolutely right- showing up at her house uninvited and waiting for her to come home isn't a grand, romantic gesture- it's control, and she should not indulge it one bit. She seemed more pissed he was just indiscreet though.

I really thought Van was going to make it out of there and show up as an adult. I figured if they needed bodies they'd go after the filler girls first. I guess they subscribe more to the Walking Dead/Games of Thrones mindset- no one is safe. Which is more realistic (hate when drama/crime shows dramatically say, SOMEONE. WILL. DIE. and then the only one they kill off is someone who had like 2 scenes and was likely only introduced to be the sacrificial lamb). But again, it sucks when you're invested in a character that is killed off.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Seriously? How'd I miss this?  After Lost, the Leftovers, The Black List, others I've tried forget, I have no patience for the long game and meandering plotlines.

IMHO, this story would be best as one season, maybe two, forcing the writers to finish their story and have it make sense.

The actress who plays adult Shauna is also in Don't Look Up, as the wife of Leo's character. I watched it last night immediately following this episode and that was head trip.

13 hours ago, Dminches said:

I am finding the adult storyline so stupid and convoluted that I don’t really care what happens.  Tai as an adult isn’t a believable character.  Shauna is supposed to be smart but she sleeps with Adam in her home in her bed, not having any idea when Jeff is coming home?  The whole blackmail story is just dumb.  Misty being creepy is fun to watch but how could she have accumulated such an arsenal of drugs without anyone knowing?  She is stealing full vials of pills.

So much this, The writing for adult Shauna has been so lazy.  She keeps a burner phone in a safe but has no suspicions about Adam and his intentions?  She brings Adam into her home knowing her husband or daughter could return at any moment? Other than Tai, why would any of the others be concerned about blackmail?  

14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just watched the promo for the next ep and Shauna appears to be looking at clothes in the closet when she sees the glitter and she threw Jeff’s clothes in there after he left the room so it’s definitely looking like Jeff is the blackmailer.

Would Jeff be dumb enough to come home with the glitter on his clothes?  Also, if Jeff's involved, why not Shauna as well?  Maybe she has an axe to grind with Tai and sees the campaign as way to extort money from her?

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, snarts said:

IMHO, this story would be best as one season, maybe two, forcing the writers to finish their story and have it make sense.

I agree. There may be too much material for three more episodes, but Lost definitely started to feel like they were making up stuff as they went along and retconning some earlier episodes. And with the way viewers jump on every little thing on this series, the writers won't be able to get away with much.

Plus,  if they just end season 1 the way they would a normal episode, that would be super annoying.

ETA: did I mishear it, or did Shauna say Jeff was more sentimental than she was (in regards to the bag she brought)? If so, how freaking callous. Even if Shauna thought Jeff wouldn't miss it, there was nothing else she could have used? No old purse or backpack or gym bag?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 4

I didn't understand the comment that "Winter's coming and there's nothing to hunt."

I haven't paid much attention to when the plane crashed, so I'm not sure about the seasons. But, at any rate, those woods should be teeming with wildlife year-round. Deer and rabbits (which they've already hunted) don't hibernate.

Maybe they're just crappy hunters.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, snarts said:

The actress who plays adult Shauna is also in Don't Look Up, as the wife of Leo's character. I watched it last night immediately following this episode and that was head trip.

Melanie Lynskey.  She is a terrific actress who has been in a lot of shows and movies since her early role with Kate Winslet in "Heavenly Creatures."  My favorite role of hers was in "Two and a Half Men" as Rose, Charlie's stalker-neighbor.

• Like 1
  • Love 11

I am watching an episode of Supernatural on TNT and boom. There's Tai's wife.

Spoiler

When I went to look on her IMDB page they say she's playing teen Simone as well. I think someone is messing with

Spoiler

the viewers

I too did not know that this was going to go more seasons. Son, I am dissapoint. I will more than likely hang in there on it.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

But I just don't see how in 3 eps they are gonna go from the girls being relatively fine in the summer to winter time with them being ritualistic cannibals.

They're not:

Spoiler

the writers have already said this season ends at the beginning of winter. The ritualism won't be covered until season 2. 

My head is spinning trying to make sense of the blackmailer. I didn't realize Shauna found the glitter in her closet in the preview, so my bad for thinking it was Adam's apartment. I know this probably sounds crazy CSI-ish, but maybe Adam shed the glitter from his clothes while he was hiding and it transferred to Jeff's? I think I'm so hung up on Adam because he tends to pop up at the most convenient times.

There's valid argument for Adam, Jeff or Callie, but if it's one of the latter two, then who murdered Travis and raided his bank account? As far as we know, Travis didn't talk to Jessica or receive a post card, so what did he find out that got him killed? 

If it's Adam, then what's the bigger picture? Like you all said, 50k isn't that much money and hardly a sum worth risking life in prison. 

Jeff or Callie could've broken into Shauna's safe and read her journals. They'd also have access to her burner phone, which would explain the blackmailer having both Nat's and Tai's cell phone numbers. I think Jeff's motive would be to save his failing business, and I can see Callie thinking like a dumb teenager and not planning on how she was going to account for a sudden windfall.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

A few random items

Both Jackie and Adult Tai say spill in this episode.

I think Misty is channeling Hannibal Lecter with the gray jumpsuit she dons when going into the basement.

Natalie is still wearing the safety pin necklace in adulthood.

The official trailer #TWO posted on Youtube by the official Showtime channel has scenes that have not happened yet. Will spoiler some links just in case

Hide contents

https://youtu.be/sYznLoeS_mA?t=69

https://youtu.be/sYznLoeS_mA?t=70

https://youtu.be/sYznLoeS_mA?t=67

I think these are dream sequences that Shauna is having, but that is pure speculation

Safety pin necklaces were also popular in the months before the 2016 election. I have one, too.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

They're not:

Reveal spoiler

the writers have already said this season ends at the beginning of winter. The ritualism won't be covered until season 2. 

really???? Ugh. That is not what I was expecting when I started watching this show. And I think that’s kind of frustrating  to allude to something like that in the first scenes of the pilot episode when your plan is the spoiler tagged info. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, NoReally said:

Maybe they're just crappy hunters.

They're bad at a lot of things, but remember, they're urban schoolkids, even if they are late teens.  Life revolved around school, sports, and sex (or lack thereof).  Survival never was on their menu.  There's so many things they coulda/shoulda/woulda been doing in real life but then, as the comic once said, the show would be over in 10 minutes.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

I wish they would give us some idea of the time. I am thinking we have to at least be into July by now, maybe even August.

Well, I noticed in the love scene that Nat had let her armpit hair grow out, but her roots weren’t too bad.😂 Too bad they didn’t set this five years earlier when many of them would have had perms growing out to judge time.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Dminches said:

I am finding the adult storyline so stupid and convoluted that I don’t really care what happens.  Tai as an adult isn’t a believable character.  Shauna is supposed to be smart but she sleeps with Adam in her home in her bed  

It's hard to believe Simone hasn't picked up on her behavior. It would've made more sense to write her as an E.R. doctor who works nights, because otherwise, how does she not notice that Tai leaves their bed to go sit in a tree? If the dissociation is a result of a triggering event (i.e., the plane crash or receiving the post card) I could buy it, but I'm not sure Tai could've achieved this level of personal and professional success while hiding a serious mental illness. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's hard to believe Simone hasn't picked up on her behavior. It would've made more sense to write her as an E.R. doctor who works nights, because otherwise, how does she not notice that Tai leaves their bed to go sit in a tree? If the dissociation is a result of a triggering event (i.e., the plane crash or receiving the post card) I could buy it, but I'm not sure Tai could've achieved this level of personal and professional success while hiding a serious mental illness. 

Mental illness is not always a barrier to success. I know a lot of examples.

I was hugely into the show episodes 1-3 but it's a little convoluted now, like they've re-edited after the second season was greenlighted. 

So sorry for Jackie, she knew her best friend was lying through her teeth the way only a best friend can. I'd have read the diary too.

(FYI my posting name has been the same since the Sopranos on TWoP. I receive no residuals.)

• LOL 14
  • Love 9

I've loved Melanie Lynskey since she was the not-so-ugly stepsister to Drew Barrymore's Cinderella in "Ever After", one of my favourite movies.

Not surprised they're not great hunters because how could someone be a good hunter if you've never done it? But those woods should have lots of game year round. Deer and rabbits don't hibernate or migrate south. I agree with Tai that they should start walking south; she's right, eventually they'll find civilization. Like she said, they're not on an island. 

I don't understand the wiki mention that they crashed in Northern Ontario. Was this mentioned on the actual show? Why were they flying there? I know they went off course, but that seems way way off. Where were they coming from and where were they going?

I don't know why anyone thinks Van could still be alive. Large chunks of her face were gone. Even if she was still breathing, there's no way she'd survive those injuries, esp in those circumstances.

• Love 8

Can people stop talking about what they saw in the previews for the next episode? This thread is about this episode, not next week’s. I purposely don’t watch previews for this show because it’s all about the mystery reveals, and then I come here and multiple posts keep going on about upcoming episodes, ruining the surprises. 😡

Edited by Cotypubby
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Shermie said:

Not surprised they're not great hunters because how could someone be a good hunter if you've never done it? But those woods should have lots of game year round. Deer and rabbits don't hibernate or migrate south. I agree with Tai that they should start walking south; she's right, eventually they'll find civilization. Like she said, they're not on an island.

She is right, but the journey could still be pretty perilous, as they figured it out. It's a no win situation for any of them. The remaining girls have shelter but no food. If I were there I would probably go with Taissa, but the first night I had to sleep on the open ground with howling wolves in the background I would have freaked the fuck out.

8 hours ago, Cranberry said:

I really hoped Van would get attacked by a wolf, stab it in the eye with that bone, and get away. I'm not surprised she died, considering all the wolf visions adult Tai's been having, but I'm disappointed.

I don't understand why Van died, and not one of the other girls. Didn't Lottie specifically give it to her to keep her safe? I mean, Lottie said she just had a feeling it would keep Van safe, and they have made a point of showing that Lottie's feelings come true, yet the one casualty is the girl who received what Lottie thought was a safety token. Weird.

• Love 2

There's a new Spec thread created for theorizing about plot development over multiple episodes. Rule of thumb: if your post is mostly about putting the puzzle together, it belongs there, rather than in any single episode thread. Within the episode threads, preview or promo references should be noted and spoiler-tagged.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I don't understand why Van died, and not one of the other girls. Didn't Lottie specifically give it to her to keep her safe? I mean, Lottie said she just had a feeling it would keep Van safe, and they have made a point of showing that Lottie's feelings come true, yet the one casualty is the girl who received what Lottie thought was a safety token. Weird.

Ah, but Van didn't have the token anymore. Tai had it up in the tree. The implication is that Van was killed because she didn't have the protection Lottie gave her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ah, but Van didn't have the token anymore. Tai had it up in the tree. The implication is that Van was killed because she didn't have the protection Lottie gave her.

Oh, I missed that.

But how did Tai have the token? Was there a scene where Van gave it to her?

48 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Oh, I missed that.

But how did Tai have the token? Was there a scene where Van gave it to her?

I think the girls fell asleep, Tai went into one of her fugue states, took the amulet and climbed the tree. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

They're bad at a lot of things, but remember, they're urban schoolkids, even if they are late teens.  Life revolved around school, sports, and sex (or lack thereof).  Survival never was on their menu.  There's so many things they coulda/shoulda/woulda been doing in real life but then, as the comic once said, the show would be over in 10 minutes.

Urban or suburban? 

22 minutes ago, AmosTheAardvark said:

Urban or suburban? 

Suburban.  I'm imaging they're from Central New Jersey, Middlesex/Monmouth counties.  Shauna said something about Route 9 in this episode. (As in sprung from cages on Highway 9, 45 year old song reference).

• Love 3