Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Even if he doesn’t have an agreement to be responsible for helping with the girls college tuitions he should be a mensch and step up and split the costs with Shannon. What a complete shit head David is not to help. It’s almost as though he’s decided to abandon them in terms of support. What a jerk. 

I agree. I would have to re watch the older seasons, but I don't recall David having a bad relationship with his three daughters . I believe he would support them getting a college degree.

• Love 7
Just now, oakville said:

I agree. I would have to re watch the older seasons, but I don't recall David having a bad relationship with his three daughters . I believe he would support them getting a college degree.

When Shannon and David finalized their divorce I remember him buying the oldest daughter a luxury car. He gifted the twins also with a lot $$$ things. But this was before he had a baby with his new wifey. I don't understand how Shannon didn't make sure that the girls would have their college tuitions covered either by David or jointly by both and her David. For me that would be one of the most important negotiations to have besides child support. 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, oakville said:

David not only ditched his wife of 20 years for a younger version (and had a kid with her) but basically spent years making Shannon miserable before he finally left his family to start a new one.   The guy was and is an asshole .  Doesn't surprise me at all.    I don't think it a big leap from someone that screws over the first wife to someone that screws over the first kids. 

• Like 1
  • Love 18
On 12/22/2021 at 9:05 PM, Andi27 said:

Ryne shirtless in a family picture (with side of mention of warning made about Ryne being shirtless at his children's school).

The whole shirtless thing just reeks of either being an exhibitionist or trailer trash (or both).

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't think it was BRAVO related. Jeff explained previously (on a WWHL show a long time ago) that he was at a dinner and Heather was also one of the guests in attendance. He said she treated the wait staff like garbage, was unbelievably rude to them and Jeff took huge offense to it. He told her she was being nasty and to back down. She was furious. End of the cordial relationship. Good for Jeff! Heather is an A-hole on camera and in real life!

So she really is an Orange County version of Marie Antionette? She even has her own version of Versailles.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

When Shannon and David finalized their divorce I remember him buying the oldest daughter a luxury car. He gifted the twins also with a lot $$$ things. But this was before he had a baby with his new wifey. I don't understand how Shannon didn't make sure that the girls would have their college tuitions covered either by David or jointly by both and her David. For me that would be one of the most important negotiations to have besides child support. 

It seems obvious that Shannon's lawyer would ask that David be partly or wholly responsible for the kids college tuition. If that didn't happen, then Shannon  is in trouble.

IIRC, didn't Shannon's family help finance David's construction company when they got married?

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

David not only ditched his wife of 20 years for a younger version (and had a kid with her) but basically spent years making Shannon miserable before he finally left his family to start a new one.   The guy was and is an asshole .  Doesn't surprise me at all.    I don't think it a big leap from someone that screws over the first wife to someone that screws over the first kids. 

David was wrong to have an affair but I don't recall him being mean to his kids.

• Love 5

Why is everyone bowing down to Heather so gross. Obviously Heather is trying to get her dramatic role thru reality tv cause she can’t get tv roles. Not a Shannon fan but I feel bad for her a bit. Gina and Emily are being so obv fake to her.

• Love 17
14 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Yeah, Shannon and Dr. Moon and all her vitamins and lemons, and healthy foods.  Hard liquor is very healthy for the liver and kidneys, tho.  What concoction is she hawking now?

I saw her on a commercial the other day.  She was hawking some shipping company for getting her goods delivered quickly. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Heather and Erika Jayne are more similar than I realized. Both totally joyless bitches. Both really seem to get off on shaming people. Both fill the joylessness with vulgar displays of material things.

We saw what karma did to EJ; wonder what she has in store for Miss Champs? 🤔 

Shocked Heather admitted pulling her hair back tight to lift her face. Like Lucille Ball used to do back in the good old days. But Lucy looked quite pretty. Not like Madame / Jigsaw. The way Heather was grilling Dr Jen about cosmetic procedures was weird. 

That dress shirt thing Gina wore at the party was not a successful look. 

Finally, loved Stella saying she doesn’t believe in holistic medicine. She is stunning. I hope she goes down a good path in life and not a detour to hell like some precious OC children (Tammy’s kids, Lauri’s son, Tamra’s rat faced son…) 

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
21 minutes ago, HelloOutThere said:

Shocked Heather admitted pulling her hair back tight to lift her face. Like Lucille Ball used to do back in the good old days. But Lucy looked quite pretty. Not like Madame / Jigsaw. The way Heather was grilling Dr Jen about cosmetic procedures was weird. 

Bet Heather and Terry are looking into some cosmetic gimmick to sell on t.v.  That’s their next venture, and aHeather will be the Model.  Yuk.  BTW, what is Dr. Jen?  Not an M.D.  looks like she just gives injections.  Maybe some kind of cosmetic fillers.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Bet Heather and Terry are looking into some cosmetic gimmick to sell on t.v.  That’s their next venture, and aHeather will be the Model.  Yuk.  BTW, what is Dr. Jen?  Not an M.D.  looks like she just gives injections.  Maybe some kind of cosmetic fillers.

Looks like our shirtless-husband-lover Dr. Jen is, in fact, a real doctor.  Even graduated Georgetown (Masters) 4.0.  I believe she's a dermatologist:

https://www.armstrongmd.com/dr-jennifer-armstrong-cosmetic-dermatologist/

So far, she brings little to the show, other than her annoying little-dog-carrying husband. Ick.  But she does seem to be a woman of substance, so there's that.

Re:  Noelle's marriage.  In her flashback photo of when she said "the last time I wore white", it was a wedding dress, and the caption said "2020".  Did they just get married in 2020?  And already, he's deceiving, tax-evading, leaving his child?  

Wonder how he thought moving to Puerto Rico would remove him from his tax responsibilities.  Unless, as I believe, he has his "other family" there.  

Just goes to show:  We now have 2 OC HW's who had "sex dungeons" (Carlton & Noelle) where their "special room" didn't save the marriage.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
23 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Wonder how he thought moving to Puerto Rico would remove him from his tax responsibilities.  Unless, as I believe, he has his "other family" there.  

It makes no sense .. that wasn't his permanent address so him living there now would have no effect on his divorce or tax issue ... his actions just scream scammer .. he is claiming he got a divorce there but you need both parties to get a divorce you cant just say hey judge I gimme one...

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It makes no sense .. that wasn't his permanent address so him living there now would have no effect on his divorce or tax issue ... his actions just scream scammer .. he is claiming he got a divorce there but you need both parties to get a divorce you cant just say hey judge I gimme one...

Right???

I don't get it either.  He can't be so stupid as to think he can evade/avoid paying taxes by moving.  Or that divorce would have anything to do with his tax bill.

Interesting that Emily said that in California, one cannot simply "turn off" credit cards, banking, etc., during divorce proceedings.  But that maybe PR has different rules.  That's the only reason I can think of that he moved & filed from PR:  to be able to turn off all financial access.  Which is unbelievably cruel, turning off financial access for his own son.

• Love 11

I also thought it was incredibly weird for Noelle to simply walk up to Heather's child Max and say, "Hi!  I'm bisexual too!".  

Who says something like that, to a teenager no less?  

You wouldn't walk up to Shannon's daughter and say "Hi!  I'm sexually straight!  Nice to meet you!"

Just....so odd.

• Love 22
8 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

I also thought it was incredibly weird for Noelle to simply walk up to Heather's child Max and say, "Hi!  I'm bisexual too!".  

Who says something like that, to a teenager no less?  

You wouldn't walk up to Shannon's daughter and say "Hi!  I'm sexually straight!  Nice to meet you!"

Just....so odd.

I think we saw the tip of the iceberg as to why Sweet James took a powder.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I can’t recall one scene where any of these women don’t have a drink in their hands.  Shannon sucks them down, then goes home and takes a zillion vitamins like they will erase the tequila in her system. 

I would be so sick if I drank like that.

As was said above, I believe Heather does the "sip & toss & top off & toss".  I know this trick well, as I do it myself.  I've been known to "accidentally" spill my drink in a sink at a party.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Sorry, still don't get what Shannon did that has Heather so infuriated. She told her "friends" that she thought Nicole sued Terry many years ago? So fukin' what!!! 

It must be killing Shannon to have to grovel to Heather over and over again just to be treated like crap by Heather. I bet Tamra and Vicki are loving every minute of it. 

Speaking of poor Shannon, is she really trying to say that she has no money? She has to pay for all of her daughter's college education? WTF?  Blame your divorce lawyer for that, Shan. I know when she said last season that she got 1.4 million in the settlement that she got screwed. That sounds like a lot of dough but it's not when you lived in a 13 million $$ mansion and your husband supposedly is worth 10 if not 20 times that. She is used to a very lavish lifestyle and that is not what she ended up with. 

Nicole looks like a smaller, slightly younger version of Emily. Sometimes when the camera pans across her face quickly I think it's Emily. 

Noelle is unbearable, I put her in the same dramatic category as Heather.  Her mother looks like a melted down version of Noelle. Scary face. Why didn't she have her own credit cards in her name? Next time get yourself a secret stash account, and your very own credit!! 

Yep.  IfShannon dumped her way of living, she could sen the girls to a nice school.  Between Dr. Moon, her hair and phony extensions, nails, clothes, booze, etc. she would have enough.  We put three kids thru great colleges.  I did my own nails and hair, etc. and I’m not complaining.  Who lives like them anyhow?  I’m sure David will kick in also.  Everything is exaggerated with these women.  Btw, I don’t think she’s thrilled with this guy either.  Where do they find these guys anyway?  So quick.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Not for nothing, but Ryne isn't all that and a bag of chips, imo.  

Plus, I noticed last week when he was eating his brussel sprouts at that restaurant scene (where he was wearing a shirt), that he eats like a three year old - he holds his fork like a shovel.  I'm sorry - I don't care what kind of body you have - if you can't hold a fork properly, and chew with your mouth open - that's a deal breaker for me.  

How is his name pronounced is it Ryan just spelt differently?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No one is “responsible” for a college education parents arnt required to pay for anything. However He’s still their dad … I just think he’s chosen not to help which makes him look like a colossal asshole and a dead beat dad to be that 

16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No one is “responsible” for a college education parents arnt required to pay for anything. However He’s still their dad … I just think he’s chosen not to help which makes him look like a colossal asshole and a dead beat dad to be that loaded and not help 

I would think they would have had 529 accounts set up. Most of my upper middle class friends did this with their kids and only one would have been David/Shannon level rich-they had a movie room in their home, but no basketball court. Accountants recommend it for many reasons. If not, who was paying what towards the girls education could, and should, have been negotiated. I seriously doubt there isn't a 529 or, at least a specified savings plan for college.  

Edited by chlban
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

From Radar Online.  She's suing her attorney:

Per their deal, Shannon walked away with $10,000 a month in support and a $1.4 million lump-sum payment. They agreed to share legal and physical custody of their kids.  David agreed to pay Shannon $2,935 per month in child support plus $7,065 for spousal support. Shannon walked away with a 2015 Cadillac Escalade, a 2018 BMW 7 Series sedan, and several bank accounts. David was awarded a home in Corona, CA, his construction business and several vehicles. 

In the new lawsuit, Shannon reveals she is furious over the divorce settlement. She accuses her lawyers of failing to represent her properly and as a result cost her a ton of money.  The RHOC stars say her lawyers failed to “include the costs of Plaintiff’s children’s ongoing education (college) and wrongfully advised” her it did not need to be included in her divorce settlement. 

https://radaronline.com/p/shannon-beador-real-housewives-orange-county-sues-divorce-lawyer

She did get screwed. The construction business, especially now, has to be a gold mine. I cannot believe she does not even own a home, that should have been part of the settlement. Also, Rents are skyrocketing in the OC right now so, unless she got a multi year lease-which I doubt- that's going to be her next problem. With that crappy settlement David should be stepping up on the college expenses. He can afford it and they are his daughters too.

45 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

How is his name pronounced is it Ryan just spelt differently?

I thought I heard her call him Rine, not Ryan?

Edited by chlban
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, chlban said:

I would think they would have had 529 accounts set up. Most of my upper middle class friends did this with their kids and only one would have been David/Shannon level rich-they had a movie room in their home, but no basketball court. Accountants recommend it fir many reasons. If not, who was paying what towards the girls education could, and should, have been negotiated. I seriously doubt there isn't a 529 or, at least a specified savings plan for college.  

but again NO ONE is required to pay for their kids continued education ... there is no LAW that says this person must pay for collage that's all I am saying ..some rich families make the kid work and pay for it just like other kids that don't have money coming out of their ears

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, oakville said:

David was wrong to have an affair but I don't recall him being mean to his kids.

I agree he was an asshole, but let's be honest here. Living with Shannon has to be a nightmare. I don't condone cheating, if you want someone else leave, then date. Hopefully, he isn't one of those a-holes that have a new baby and forgets his children. Shannon has not, to my knowledge, accused him of that, so I kinda think not. Surely she would be shouting from the rooftops.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Yep.  IfShannon dumped her way of living, she could sen the girls to a nice school.  Between Dr. Moon, her hair and phony extensions, nails, clothes, booze, etc. she would have enough.  We put three kids thru great colleges.  I did my own nails and hair, etc. and I’m not complaining.  Who lives like them anyhow?  I’m sure David will kick in also.  Everything is exaggerated with these women.  Btw, I don’t think she’s thrilled with this guy either.  Where do they find these guys anyway?  So quick.

Well, since her amazingly mature and poised daughter was saying how much she wanted to see her mom happy, I'd guess she doesn't think mom has met Mr. Right. Pretty telling to me. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I think that the reason why Heather is so upset is because I think she may have left the show the first time because there was a plan to go after Terry and/or her marriage to Terry.  And here she is, agreeing to come back, and the first thing that comes up is some old law suit against Terry. I suspect that Heather thinks this was a bit of a set up with Shannon doing the dirty work. 

Rather than break the fourth wall, she's going after Shannon. Not sure that is fair - clearly production must have known about Nicole's law suit in the first place. But also, I do think Shannon WAS doing production's dirty work, so I am not sure Heather is wrong to confront her on that. 

As for Shannon, David and the kids' education - I think Shannon was very difficult to be married to. And I don't really understand how she got so screwed with her divorce settlement - I find it annoying that she complains about her lawyers not representing her well. That's on her for apparently choosing bad lawyers and signing off on a bad deal. But also, David should separate his feelings for his daughters' mother and take care of his children. Much as I don't like Shannon, David is worse. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I think that the reason why Heather is so upset is because I think she may have left the show the first time because there was a plan to go after Terry and/or her marriage to Terry.  And here she is, agreeing to come back, and the first thing that comes up is some old law suit against Terry. I suspect that Heather thinks this was a bit of a set up with Shannon doing the dirty work. 

Rather than break the fourth wall, she's going after Shannon. Not sure that is fair - clearly production must have known about Nicole's law suit in the first place. But also, I do think Shannon WAS doing production's dirty work, so I am not sure Heather is wrong to confront her on that. 

You make a very good point, eleanor. I had forgotten that the reason Heather left the show was because the awful Kelly Dodd threatened ? or actually did ? accuse Terry Dubrow of having an affair. 

Your point is spot on about Heather not wanting to break the 4th wall, but unloading on Shannon as the total culprit. (even though she probably knows that production was involved.)

• Love 7
On 12/23/2021 at 2:48 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Shannon had no great plan to take down the Dubrows.  

The “take down” thing as something they want to initiate I have only seen referenced on these housewives shows.  

What the hell is that supposed to look like, anyway?

I would imagine no one here has ever used that phrase regarding something they want to do to another person?.  It’s just strange.

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I find it extremely hard to believe that all Shannon got in the divorce was $1.4 million.  I also don't understand why the divorce settlement didn't ask for David to pay for 1/2 of the girl's college expenses. I don't believe this. Shannon has already blown through a lot of money on her Real for Real TV dinners and lemon tincture. If after 19 years of marriage all she came away with from David was $1.4 million she had terrible legal representation. But I really think she is exaggerating her meager settlement.

Shit.  I could do plenty with 1.4 million.  So could Shannon if she stops doing and buying everything ridiculous, and seeing quacks that do absolutely nothing for her.  She nailed a boyfriend and still is not happy .  Being they live together, isn’t he paying half of everything?

• Love 6
11 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

I think Heather is admitting to pulling her hair up in a tight ponytail as a way of making it seem she hasn't had TONS of work done on her face through the years.  Smoke and mirrors. Since she's been on the show she's changed in several ways.  Sometimes she looks like Madam the puppet, sometimes a Who from Whoville, sometimes like a nutcracker.  But in her words she just pulls her face up with a ponytail like magic! I tried that and it doesn't totally smooth my face out and certainly didn't give me speed bump cheek bones. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

Heather and Erika Jayne are more similar than I realized. Both totally joyless bitches. Both really seem to get off on shaming people. Both fill the joylessness with vulgar displays of material things.

We saw what karma did to EJ; wonder what she has in store for Miss Champs? 🤔 

That dress shirt thing Gina wore at the party was not a successful look. 

Finally, loved Stella saying she doesn’t believe in holistic medicine. She is stunning. I hope she goes down a good path in life and not a detour to hell like some precious OC children (Tammy’s kids, Lauri’s son, Tamra’s rat faced son…) 

Gina’s “dress” was a big fail. Has she hired some 20 something stylist?

• Love 8

I think that the reason why Heather is so upset is because I think she may have left the show the first time because there was a plan to go after Terry and/or her marriage to Terry.  And here she is, agreeing to come back, and the first thing that comes up is some old law suit against Terry. 

I'm sorry she came back.  I think I sort of liked her the last time (understanding she was quite pretentious) but I really dislike her this time.  

I can't even begin to imagine shutting down your own house party with all of the drama that entailed.  Especially since the drama was, what, on a scale of one to ten, a two?  I've watched the business a couple of times and I'm still struggling with the whole "everybody is forgiven except Shannon."

Shannon, I will pay you $1M if you laugh in Heather's face at her "Godfather" threat.  Lord, who talks that way?  Terry, run, run far away.

Heather, JL has you pegged.

• Love 16
21 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

but again NO ONE is required to pay for their kids continued education ... there is no LAW that says this person must pay for collage that's all I am saying ..some rich families make the kid work and pay for it just like other kids that don't have money coming out of their ears

Most kids I know have little jobs while in school and work all summer, then take student loans.  Plus, there’s always State schools.  Plus, did Shannon need all that plastic surgery?  Does she need all those expensive things she does just to keep up with the rest?  What’s wrong with cutting some corners?  Just my opinion.  David left for a reason.  He wasn’t happy.  She was drinking booze from a bottle just to have sex with him.  Is that a way to live?  Shannon had a lot of quirks.  It’s not always the guys fault.  He gave her everything when married.  He got up at 3 am and worked until 3 pm, then came home and ate chips as dinner was 6 pm.  She could have catered to him a little better.  After all.  ( don’t yell at me .. it’s Christmas, lol).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 12/22/2021 at 9:18 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I was counting Heather’s glasses of champagne (for kicks and giggles). One in the car service going to Shane’s Bar Passing party. One when she got there. Then she asked for a top off and I think I saw her have a fourth. Where does it go because she never shows signs of impairment? 

Heather reminds me of my aunt who was a binge drinker. Not saying Heather is but my aunt would get haughty when she’d had a few. She didn’t seem drunk, but the more she drank the more superior and condescending she was to others. Heather’s spiel to Shannon was difficult to watch, especially because Shannon began by groveling. Heather still let her have it with both barrels. She is insufferable! 

Is Nicole wearing color contacts? In one scene her eyes looked really blue but artificially so. (Her nose is also distracting, especially how it turns up a bit. It looks very “done” to me.) 

Noella needs to stop now or she’s on the road to developing a drinking problem. Alcohol is not the answer to her problems. It will only make things worse. I wonder if her meltdown was worse than what we saw and that’s why Nicole reacted the way she did? Maybe the breakdown was heavily edited. Whatever the case, Nicole couldn’t get out of there fast enough. 

If this season is going to be the Shannon apology tour/Heather is Queen, then I’m not going to last through the whole thing.

What did Heather mean by her threat to Shannon?  What is Shannon going to lose?  Money?  The show?  Her life?  WTF?

She needs some new material, because “it’s not a threat, it’s a promise” has been done to death in countless bad movies. It’s such a cliche I was reciting it as it came out of Heather’s mouth. 

Heather is now the worst housewife in the franchise.  I hope Andy is taking note that she is hated and not in the 'I'll watch to see har taken down way.'  It is in the 'I won't watch while Heather is on way.'

Yep. In my book she’s tied with Erika from BH. Erika is coming back so I guess Andy doesn’t care if the HWs are so vile they’re unwatchable. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, albarino said:

I'm sorry she came back.  I think I sort of liked her the last time (understanding she was quite pretentious) but I really dislike her this time.  

Same here. I cannot stand her this time around. I also went from really liking Gina last season to disliking her again. I fast forwarded through the scene with her and whatever his name is and Shane and Emily. Boring.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I believe it is pronounced, "Idiot needs a shirt."

Pardon the pun but BRAVO! You are so right😃😀

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Most kids I know have little jobs while in school and work all summer, then take student loans.  Plus, there’s always State schools.  Plus, did Shannon need all that plastic surgery?  Does she need all those expensive things she does just to keep up with the rest?  What’s wrong with cutting some corners?  Just my opinion.  David left for a reason.  He wasn’t happy.  She was drinking booze from a bottle just to have sex with him.  Is that a way to live?  Shannon had a lot of quirks.  It’s not always the guys fault.  He gave her everything when married.  He got up at 3 am and worked until 3 pm, then came home and ate chips as dinner was 6 pm.  She could have catered to him a little better.  After all.  ( don’t yell at me .. it’s Christmas, lol).

David may have left for a reason but that doesn't mean he doesn't have responsibility towards his children. His marriage to Shannon wasn't good - but he shouldn't be punishing his children because he made a poor choice of spouse. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

David may have left for a reason but that doesn't mean he doesn't have responsibility towards his children. His marriage to Shannon wasn't good - but he shouldn't be punishing his children because he made a poor choice of spouse.

My experience is that the first kids get crumbs.  The sooner they figure this out, the better.  The second marriage kids get the ponies, bounce houses, school paid for, etc.  First kids?  Dudes don't even care.

• Love 3

I haven't read any comments yet, I'm still watching this latest episode, but I have to ask: did Shannon really tell Heather that Emily and Gina are unreliable and manipulative? Did that really happen and I somehow missed it? 

Edit: Canceling my question! I got my answer straight from the horse's mouth!

Edited by Glama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 12/22/2021 at 9:35 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I forgot to say early in the episode when Heather went to Jenn’s for a drink (bringing Dom champagne no less for a daytime gift. At $150 a pop it’s out of my league of gift giving.) she finally gave us n explanation of why she wears her hair in that severe top knot. To tighten her face 🤣

Scared of going under Terry’s knife Heather? 

The most hilarious thing was her only copping to a "little botox" when that scary face 100% has fillers in it.  

• Love 8

Guarantee you David pays in some way towards college whether explicitly or not and this wasn't something not negotiated.  She probably zoned out during the settlement and all she wanted to hear was the big dollar number.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Guarantee you David pays in some way towards college whether explicitly or not and this wasn't something not negotiated.  She probably zoned out during the settlement and all she wanted to hear was the big dollar number.

I follow David and his new wife as well as Shannon and her kids all on Instagram and there is never a crossover post so to speak. Never a pic of the older girls with their new baby sister, David never brags on his older kids nor does his new wife. That to me is very telling. He has moved on…and not just from Shannon

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Real Housewife LI said:

I follow David and his new wife as well as Shannon and her kids all on Instagram and there is never a crossover post so to speak. Never a pic of the older girls with their new baby sister, David never brags on his older kids nor does his new wife. That to me is very telling. He has moved on…and not just from Shannon

I tried to find David Beador on IG and couldn't find.  I wouldn't necessarily expect his new wife to feature the older girls. Maybe they don't have a good relationship given how they got together?  

Still he may throw money at his children towards college.  Or he thought his children of privilege should pay their own way?  Whatever the case, if college was that big of a deal to Shannon, why wouldn't she explicitly negotiate that ahead of time?  it's not like her kids were infants and college was a long way off.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Heather really came off as a psycho the way she handled the entire conflict and she played right into Shannon's hands becoming the villian and making Shannon appear sympathetic.  Had she shown a little restraint, things would have been different and Shannon might have come  off as the mean girl instead.  Heather failed big time bringing out the nuclear war heads way too soon.  I do think Shannon found the whole thing funny and I don't think she likes Heather either but now that doesn't matter any more since she took such a beating.  Shannon poked Heather and Heather exploded.

Shutting down a party and kicking everyone out before they eat is disgraceful.  What kind of hostess does this?    Most of the guests had nothing to do with the idle gossip that  damaged NO ONE.   Shannon did NOTHING to harm Heather's family,  and the story was true and harmless.  The  sit down showed Heather cannnot accept an apology and she is not gracious.  She wants a feud with Shannon and she is going to have it.   

Terry's face when Heather read her text showed he was  horrified with what she said even though  he did not  criticize her.  He knew it was over the top nasty vitriole.   I don't think Terry wanted Heather to create so much drama and he knows it made her look bad.

• Love 17