Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The ladies gather to celebrate Shane finally passing the California bar. Despite making amends with Gina, Shannon runs into another roadblock with Emily. Noella’s situation worsens as she struggles to find answers about her husband. Heather learns about Dr. Jen’s issues with Noella and soon finds herself in Noella’s crosshairs.

Original air date 2021.12.22

• Love 2

Has Noella been so sheltered that she has “never had a day” or been alone to navigate life? Does she have a nanny? 
I do think her friend Nicole could have been a bit more supportive. I understand that she was embarrassed about Noella having a breakdown in the restaurant, but if she’s your friend you hug her. Who cares what people think. Still I don’t think drinking was going to help her situation in any way, so it was probably best to get her out of there. 

• Love 20

A dinner party means a good fight. So I went to the kitchen (in the dark) and brought back Cherrios instead of Cheetos. Ok I thought I can handle this. So I’m power snacking the cereal (dry) and now realize I should have made popcorn for tonight’s fight. Screw it. Next commercial I’m going back for the junk food. 

Noella needs to watch her drinking to cope. Her eyes go half mast fast. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

A dinner party means a good fight. So I went to the kitchen (in the dark) and brought back Cherrios instead of Cheetos. Ok I thought I can handle this. So I’m power snacking the cereal (dry) and now realize I should have made popcorn for tonight’s fight. Screw it. Next commercial I’m going back for the junk food. 

I’m sorry you had to navigate your way through that alone.

• LOL 18
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Axie said:

I have absolutely no investment in Noella.  She’s been on the show half of a minute.  I do not care what she is going through.  I do not want to hear about her problems non stop.  If she’s never had to navigate her way through anything alone before, she has been incredibly blessed.  Shut up, Noella.

And, who thought it was a good idea for the new people to have similar names?  I don’t even know if I just wrote about the right annoying new person.

Don’t feel bad .. I have to go back to find the names of the newbies every time I post.  Shannon has gotten on my nerves apologizing to everyone.  What a dumbbell.  It would be a cold day in hell if I ever spoke to Heather, no less apologize.  That asshole Terry too.

• Love 20
17 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I had half a box of Fruitloops.  Dry.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I was counting Heather’s glasses of champagne (for kicks and giggles). One in the car service going to Shane’s Bar Passing party. One when she got there. Then she asked for a top off and I think I saw her have a fourth. Where does it go because she never shows signs of impairment? 

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Axie said:

I have absolutely no investment in Noella.  She’s been on the show half of a minute.  I do not care what she is going through.  I do not want to hear about her problems non stop.  If she’s never had to navigate her way through anything alone before, she has been incredibly blessed.  Shut up, Noella.

And, who thought it was a good idea for the new people to have similar names?  I don’t even know if I just wrote about the right annoying new person.

I certainly agree on the similar names. As for the other, I ALWAYS have mixed feelings about women like Noella. I can't help feel a little sorry for them. Yet the stupidity is staggering. Marriages frequently do not last. Men frequently dump their wives and then also decide not to support their kids either. How does any woman not know that? Or do they just think they are so special it can't happen to them? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, Axie said:

I wonder which soap opera Heather was auditioning for in her scene with Shannon.

Well, she used the EXACT SAME WORDS as our old friend ERIKA, so maybe she's auditioning for Beverly Hills?  All I know is, she's insufferable and I'm not going to be able to make it through ONE MORE STINKING EPISODE.

I'm out.  I'll just come here and read about what happens but I'm guessing NOT ONE THING is going to happen.  Gina & Emily will keep their lips on Heather's ass.  Noella will get drunk and TRY to stir some shit up but she'll be too drunk for the turds to float.  Shannon's not going to quit her apology tour and it's just blah, blah after a while.  Miss Terry and his grinchy wife will try their hardest to take over the show, they'll want Miss Terry to get an orange, they'll build a new hotel/house........ *BURP*

• LOL 16
  • Love 8
56 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was counting Heather’s glasses of champagne (for kicks and giggles). One in the car service going to Shane’s Bar Passing party. One when she got there. Then she asked for a top off and I think I saw her have a fourth. Where does it go because she never shows signs of impairment? 

Secret alcoholic.  Has people doing everything in her house.  Bored to death .. with Terry too.  I think he’s a man/woman.  He’s even got the kids on the show now.  Things must be bad, but they are not sayin.  Why is she always wearing black?

• Useful 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I get that Noella is really going thru something, being served with divorce papers and having to film this show has got to suck, I do not think that tequila she had at the restaurant with Nicole (OMG, she is so hard to look at), was her first of the day.  

I have sympathy for Noella. I can't recall any new Housewife on OC being served with divorce papers only a couple of episodes into the season. Her ex husband is cruel to cut off her credit cards.

• Love 16
11 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I forgot to say early in the episode when Heather went to Jenn’s for a drink (bringing Dom champagne no less for a daytime gift. At $150 a pop it’s out of my league of gift giving.) she finally gave us n explanation of why she wears her hair in that severe top knot. To tighten her face 🤣

Scared of going under Terry’s knife Heather? 

What about her lips?  They look upside down.  Like the Joker.  Terry is so enamored.🤮

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Well, she used the EXACT SAME WORDS as our old friend ERIKA, so maybe she's auditioning for Beverly Hills?  All I know is, she's insufferable and I'm not going to be able to make it through ONE MORE STINKING EPISODE.

I'm out.  I'll just come here and read about what happens but I'm guessing NOT ONE THING is going to happen.  Gina & Emily will keep their lips on Heather's ass.  Noella will get drunk and TRY to stir some shit up but she'll be too drunk for the turds to float.  Shannon's not going to quit her apology tour and it's just blah, blah after a while.  Miss Terry and his grinchy wife will try their hardest to take over the show, they'll want Miss Terry to get an orange, they'll build a new hotel/house........ *BURP*

Can Bravo throw them off in the middle of the show?  That’s what should happen.  Those two are on a mission together.

• Love 10

It was interesting seeing Stella working for her mom's lemonade business. She said her mom can be over bearing.

Stella looks like a young Alexis Bellino.

During the early years of the OC, the children of the Housewives would get together at events . Kara "tres chic" Keough would provide advice to Vicki's daughter. Shannon's daughters could scrap with Heather's kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

This show is boring.  Nicole is a backstabber.  If Noella is her friend, why would she tell Heather that Noella called her a fake bitch?

This show needs an overhaul.  Emily and Gina really bring this show down.  I remember a Mad TV skit about the PAX channel and what was said in the skit applies to Emily and Gina as well.  Watching them is like unflavored oatmeal for the eyes.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

Has Heather made the conscious choice to return as the full on villain, or is she really just that lacking in self-awareness?  

I'll go with "conscious choice to return as the full on villain"

But she's completely unaware that she is a very bad actress. It's so obvious she is acting. The only thing about Heather that isn't fake is her neck. It's not telling any lies about how scraggly and old she looks.

• LOL 6
  • Love 15
20 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Nicole is one cold bitch.

Nicole wasn't having it and that was more embarrassing then having the breakdown.. you just look so cold and unfeeling.. and to throw in that she called Heather a fake bitch was for what? why even say anything?

• Love 18