Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

There was something I enjoyed about this episode.  In the scene with Emily and Gina and their significant others at the restaurant, Emily and Gina are talking full force of their respective dramas, while the guys are having their own somewhat less dramatic conversation.  The same thing with the scene with Heather and Nicole in the car with their significant others, Heather and Nicole are chatting away while Terry and Nicole's beau are having their own conversation.  I love that these guys do not give a shit what's going on!

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 17
18 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

What did Heather mean by her threat to Shannon?  What is Shannon going to lose?  Money?  The show?  Her life?  WTF?

Threatening a law suit, I assume.

At least that finally appears to be snapping Shannon out of her "must keep groveling" mode.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was counting Heather’s glasses of champagne (for kicks and giggles). One in the car service going to Shane’s Bar Passing party. One when she got there. Then she asked for a top off and I think I saw her have a fourth. Where does it go because she never shows signs of impairment? 

Maybe she has a high tolerance. She looked pretty thirsty for a glass at one point, would not be surprised if she has developed some dependency by now. 

14 hours ago, Emmeline said:

My god, how boring is Heather with the constant Champs reference, enough already!

OMG, totally agree! It's so very cringe-worthy. And it's extra cringey because she's been doing it for so long that it's now a "signature" (also cringe!) thing for her now. We get it Heather, you're getting some sort of kickback from the world's most heavily marketed champagne, Veuve Cliquot, so keep collecting those "veuve" (also cringe!) cheques, whatever.  But please, please, stop saying champs. 

And "High Standards" Magruder needs an etiquette class:  Just being a snob is not the same as having good manners.

• Love 16

We’re missing details on what happened with Noella’s marriage.  He wants a divorce because she wanted to sell a house?  I did enjoy her eye rolling with Dr. Jenn, but I don’t dislike Dr. Jenn yet so will see how that plays out. Why can’t her husband wear a shirt to pick up the kids? I came in not wanting to like Noella because of the Brownwind connection that automatically makes her thirsty-adjacent.

Nicole is hard to look at (a lot of the face work is hard to look at) and she doesn’t seem very bright, but that could be the perma-surprise look she has. The way she handled the situation at the restaurant was awful and that the only thing she could think to say was “you’re still cute,” shows how vapid she is. 

I don’t care about the Shannon/Heather drama. I don’t think they will ever get along. 

I didn’t think Emily looked bad, she does need to find things that fit that she can breathe in though.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, dmeets said:

Threatening a law suit, I assume.

At least that finally appears to be snapping Shannon out of her "must keep groveling" mode.

I just love the way she thinks what she says is so important, haha.  Who the hell does she think she is?  She’s a wannabe obnoxious asshole non actress.  I think her and Terry are in the red.  Good.  Who will want that monstrosity haunted mansion now? Better call Fredrick to sell the damn thing.  It’s only a matter of time.  The pool and view are the only nice thing about the place.

• LOL 3
  • Love 20

Heather is like a fired employee who sues to get her job back, and proceeds to make everyone's life miserable when she returns to the workplace.

Shannon sucks down vodka like a bilge pump on a battleship, but won't allow prescription medications anywhere near her.  OK.

For anyone who is interested, according to the State Bar, Shane works for a firm in Long Beach that defends employers in workers compensation cases.  They haven't updated their list of attorneys to include him yet:

https://benjumeaassociates.com

• LOL 3
  • Love 16

Sorry, still don't get what Shannon did that has Heather so infuriated. She told her "friends" that she thought Nicole sued Terry many years ago? So fukin' what!!! 

It must be killing Shannon to have to grovel to Heather over and over again just to be treated like crap by Heather. I bet Tamra and Vicki are loving every minute of it. 

Speaking of poor Shannon, is she really trying to say that she has no money? She has to pay for all of her daughter's college education? WTF?  Blame your divorce lawyer for that, Shan. I know when she said last season that she got 1.4 million in the settlement that she got screwed. That sounds like a lot of dough but it's not when you lived in a 13 million $$ mansion and your husband supposedly is worth 10 if not 20 times that. She is used to a very lavish lifestyle and that is not what she ended up with. 

Nicole looks like a smaller, slightly younger version of Emily. Sometimes when the camera pans across her face quickly I think it's Emily. 

Noelle is unbearable, I put her in the same dramatic category as Heather.  Her mother looks like a melted down version of Noelle. Scary face. Why didn't she have her own credit cards in her name? Next time get yourself a secret stash account, and your very own credit!! 

• Love 15
17 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I usually never feel like hugging these bitches, but I felt like it with Noella. She’s seems sweet, but even with all the trappings of money, rather unsophisticated and naive. I can see her having a serious breakdown. 

I hated Emily’s dress with cleavage in the front and back. I wasn’t sure which side was which. 

Yes! That black dress that Emily squeezed herself into was a disaster...did she not turn herself around to see what her backside looked like when she was checking herself out in the mirror? Good grief...that was just hideous.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Yes! That black dress that Emily squeezed herself into was a disaster...did she not turn herself around to see what her backside looked like when she was checking herself out in the mirror? Good grief...that was just hideous.

No wonder she has has a hard time losing weight if she can overlook a footlong subway sandwich in her daily tally!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

There was something I enjoyed about this episode.  In the scene with Emily and Gina and their significant others at the restaurant, Emily and Gina are talking full force of their respective dramas, while the guys are having their own somewhat less dramatic conversation.  The same thing with the scene with Heather and Nicole in the car with their significant others, Heather and Nicole are chatting away while Terry and Nicole's beau are having their own conversation.  I love that these guys do not give a shit what's going on!

Unlike Terry Dubrow who has to insert himself into every "chick" convo... 

2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Heather is like a fired employee who sues to get her job back, and proceeds to make everyone's life miserable when she returns to the workplace.

Shannon sucks down vodka like a bilge pump on a battleship, but won't allow prescription medications anywhere near her.  OK.

For anyone who is interested, according to the State Bar, Shane works for a firm in Long Beach that defends employers in workers compensation cases.  They haven't updated their list of attorneys to include him yet:

I wish I didn't know that info...makes me like him a little less. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, dosodog said:

I watched parts of today's early OC marathon today.  The season where Tamra told Heather about David emailing Shannon about separation and Heather then telling OC women who lunch about David's email. Basically spreading information about Shannon that was none of Heather's business.

She did to Shannon, everything she has accused Shannon of.

I can't help but wonder if they put that season up on purpose.  Heather was horrible to Shannon every chance she got.

And I can't figure out why.  I still think Tamra is involved behind the scenes.

I watched for a while and had the same thought. Did they deliberately want to show us that Heather was always that bad? Wasn't there a season where she was actually a halfway decent person? Still pretentious, but kinda human? Because I don't recall detesting her before and now I am wondering why 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, chlban said:

I watched for a while and had the same thought. Did they deliberately want to show us that Heather was always that bad? Wasn't there a season where she was actually a halfway decent person? Still pretentious, but kinda human? Because I don't recall detesting her before and now I am wondering why 

She's always been an asshole. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was counting Heather’s glasses of champagne (for kicks and giggles). One in the car service going to Shane’s Bar Passing party. One when she got there. Then she asked for a top off and I think I saw her have a fourth. Where does it go because she never shows signs of impairment? 

There have been mentions that for all of Heather's Veuve-ing she actually is mindful not to drink very much - just sips & top-offs. I'm guessing if this is true it's a decision based equally for control and sugar intake.

17 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Noella didn't want to leave the restaurant because it meant her 'breakdown' wouldn't continue to be filmed. Someone enjoys the spotlight.

I am a bit suspect of her. The two rumors are 1. There was overlap between husband's 1st marriage and Noelle and that they met through a web site and 2. She was asked to lie about tax stuff and she wouldn't so husband split.

Perhaps both are true? Or neither? She just seems WAY too pumped for theatrics as a newbie.

15 hours ago, dosodog said:

I watched parts of today's early OC marathon today.  The season where Tamra told Heather about David emailing Shannon about separation and Heather then telling OC women who lunch about David's email. Basically spreading information about Shannon that was none of Heather's business.

She did to Shannon, everything she has accused Shannon of.

I can't help but wonder if they put that season up on purpose.  Heather was horrible to Shannon every chance she got.

And I can't figure out why.  I still think Tamra is involved behind the scenes.

Well, Tamra straight up lied to Shannon that she did not tell Heather (which she totally did).

I thought Heather was pretty crappy to Shannon during season 9, but she was positively delusional the next year, when she said she knew about David's affair but she didnt tell anyone because she was such a good friend.

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Not for nothing, but Ryne isn't all that and a bag of chips, imo.  

Plus, I noticed last week when he was eating his brussel sprouts at that restaurant scene (where he was wearing a shirt), that he eats like a three year old - he holds his fork like a shovel.  I'm sorry - I don't care what kind of body you have - if you can't hold a fork properly, and chew with your mouth open - that's a deal breaker for me.  

I saw that and it enraged me! Also, both he and the wife kept asking 'do you have pinot grigio' and 'do you have brussel sprouts?' Hey, what do you fools think the menus you're holding are for?

• Love 12
20 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I saw that and it enraged me! Also, both he and the wife kept asking 'do you have pinot grigio' and 'do you have brussel sprouts?' Hey, what do you fools think the menus you're holding are for?

Are Brussel Sprouts the new Kale? Definitely the fad du jour right now. A lot of people on these shows are ordering them and there are a ton of recipes for roasted, sautee, blah blah brussels as appetizers, side dishes, etc....

• Love 5
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I can guarantee that, at the reunion, when Heather sees the actual clip of what Shannon said and how it happened, she still won't back down.  Shannon had no great plan to take down the Dubrows.  

The only problem is that the cameras "conveniently" weren't there at the dinner Shannon had with Emily and Gina when she told them. We only got the awkwardness at lunch between Heather, Shannon and Gina the next day, and the women's confessionals after the fact. So we have to take Shannon's word, which is very plausible but not guaranteed, that she was just processing out loud who she supposedly thought Nicole wasn't.

My unwanted and likely off-base opinion? Shannon didn't want to take down the Dubrows, but she did want to stir some drama with newbie Nicole. She just wasn't counting on Gina and Heather immediately hitting it off which would prompt Gina to squeal immediately, thus not giving Shannon and Heather time to reconnect as good friends before the gossip got out. Nor did she expect Terry and Heather to immediately forgive Nicole and Gina.

No matter what the truth is, Heather continues to over[re]act. No harm was done, anyone with half a brain knows that in his line of work Terry's been sued -- everyone acknowledged that. So the notion that this was some supervillainous scheme to destroy the Dubrow family is absurd. If she felt she needed an antagonist this season, Heather would have been much better off going the Dorit Kemsley route of picking fights with women for improper party etiquette, like drinking out of the wrong stemware. At least that would have been on brand.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I took it as a lawsuit threat too.

And what's funny is 1) I don't think housewives are allowed to sue each other for this stuff--I think there's a clause in their contracts 2) Even if that isn't the case, what Shannon said was true.

Heather is now the worst housewife in the franchise.  I hope Andy is taking note that she is hated and not in the 'I'll watch to see har taken down way.'  It is in the 'I won't watch while Heather is on way.'

I agree Heather is awful, but I still think Erika holds the title of worst Housewife. Heather is reminding me a lot of first season Camille, although I still felt sorry for Camille with what Kelsey did to her. I don't expect to be developing any sympathy for Heather.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Sorry, still don't get what Shannon did that has Heather so infuriated. She told her "friends" that she thought Nicole sued Terry many years ago? So fukin' what!!! 

It must be killing Shannon to have to grovel to Heather over and over again just to be treated like crap by Heather. I bet Tamra and Vicki are loving every minute of it. 

Speaking of poor Shannon, is she really trying to say that she has no money? She has to pay for all of her daughter's college education? WTF?  Blame your divorce lawyer for that, Shan. I know when she said last season that she got 1.4 million in the settlement that she got screwed. That sounds like a lot of dough but it's not when you lived in a 13 million $$ mansion and your husband supposedly is worth 10 if not 20 times that. She is used to a very lavish lifestyle and that is not what she ended up with. 

Nicole looks like a smaller, slightly younger version of Emily. Sometimes when the camera pans across her face quickly I think it's Emily. 

Noelle is unbearable, I put her in the same dramatic category as Heather.  Her mother looks like a melted down version of Noelle. Scary face. Why didn't she have her own credit cards in her name? Next time get yourself a secret stash account, and your very own credit!! 

Shsnnon only got 1.4? Was that cash? No real estate, is she still renting? Who the hell was her attorney? I can't believe David is not responsible for the college expenses, or at least the majority of them. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Yeah, Shannon and Dr. Moon and all her vitamins and lemons, and healthy foods.  Hard liquor is very healthy for the liver and kidneys, tho.  What concoction is she hawking now?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, chlban said:

Shsnnon only got 1.4? Was that cash? No real estate, is she still renting? Who the hell was her attorney? I can't believe David is not responsible for the college expenses, or at least the majority of them. 

No one is “responsible” for a college education parents arnt required to pay for anything. However He’s still their dad … I just think he’s chosen not to help which makes him look like a colossal asshole and a dead beat dad to be that loaded and not help 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
10 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Can Bravo throw them off in the middle of the show?  That’s what should happen.  Those two are on a mission together.

I always believed that Heather would be better on RHOBH. However, she probably enjoys being Queen Bee on RHOC.

• Love 6
Just now, oakville said:

I always believed that Heather would be better on RHOBH. However, she probably enjoys being Queen Bee on RHOC.

I'd love to see Heather take on Rinna or (past BH housewife) Brandi or Vander Pump! Heather wouldn't stand a chance. But I'd tune in for THAT!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I find it extremely hard to believe that all Shannon got in the divorce was $1.4 million.  I also don't understand why the divorce settlement didn't ask for David to pay for 1/2 of the girl's college expenses. I don't believe this. Shannon has already blown through a lot of money on her Real for Real TV dinners and lemon tincture. If after 19 years of marriage all she came away with from David was $1.4 million she had terrible legal representation. But I really think she is exaggerating her meager settlement.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, chick binewski said:

There have been mentions that for all of Heather's Veuve-ing she actually is mindful not to drink very much - just sips & top-offs. I'm guessing if this is true it's a decision based equally for control and sugar intake.

I wonder how many bottles go flat in her fridge if when she rings for champers, she drinks the one glass.  I have a really good thingy that keeps the bubbles, it can sit for a couple days in the fridge but Heather probably does not care what happens to rest of the bottle.

Do we think Heather would do a Cameo for me, I want her to threaten me like she threatened Shannon, thru grit teeth I want to hear her tell me how I will lose everything if I should cross her again...it would be the best Xmas gift, right?

The night of the sushi party Shannon was walking thru Heather's house trying to apologize again and again all the while her hands in her pockets of her not so cocktail dress, the most casually tense posture if there ever was one, I could watch this show with the sound off.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Re: The Heather - Shannon rivalry, war, discord, showdown. Whatever you want to call it.

Important to keep in mind this real off-camera backstory. I think this explains Heather's over-the-top venom towards Shannon. 

Shannon is very very good friends with Jeff Lewis. Has been for quite a few years now.  

And Jeff Lewis  has made no pretenses that he strongly dislikes (almost hates?) Heather. He has said this in public forums for quite a few years now. Recently, he was a December guest on Watch What Happens Live and Andy asked him opinions on the current season of OC. Again, he made no bones about his strong Heather hate. He said something to the affect of Heather's horrible way of treating people. 

The Jeff Lewis - Heather Dubrow war started when she was last on OC, some 5 plus years ago. Not clear on what caused it. But they hate each other. Was it at a Bravo event ? *

* If anybody knows the what started this, please post. 

• Useful 12
  • Love 11
38 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I find it extremely hard to believe that all Shannon got in the divorce was $1.4 million.  I also don't understand why the divorce settlement didn't ask for David to pay for 1/2 of the girl's college expenses. I don't believe this. Shannon has already blown through a lot of money on her Real for Real TV dinners and lemon tincture. If after 19 years of marriage all she came away with from David was $1.4 million she had terrible legal representation. But I really think she is exaggerating her meager settlement.

From Radar Online.  She's suing her attorney:

Per their deal, Shannon walked away with $10,000 a month in support and a $1.4 million lump-sum payment. They agreed to share legal and physical custody of their kids.  David agreed to pay Shannon $2,935 per month in child support plus $7,065 for spousal support. Shannon walked away with a 2015 Cadillac Escalade, a 2018 BMW 7 Series sedan, and several bank accounts. David was awarded a home in Corona, CA, his construction business and several vehicles. 

In the new lawsuit, Shannon reveals she is furious over the divorce settlement. She accuses her lawyers of failing to represent her properly and as a result cost her a ton of money.  The RHOC stars say her lawyers failed to “include the costs of Plaintiff’s children’s ongoing education (college) and wrongfully advised” her it did not need to be included in her divorce settlement. 

https://radaronline.com/p/shannon-beador-real-housewives-orange-county-sues-divorce-lawyer

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Useful 9
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

In the new lawsuit, Shannon reveals she is furious over the divorce settlement. She accuses her lawyers of failing to represent her properly and as a result cost her a ton of money. 

So Shannon is suing the attorneys she hired to sue David? Where is she getting the money to sue those attorneys if she hasn't been awarded enough money from David? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

So Shannon is suing the attorneys she hired to sue David? Where is she getting the money to sue those attorneys if she hasn't been awarded enough money from David? 

HW crossover: she's borrowing from Jen Shaw and Erika! 😂 

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't think it was BRAVO related. Jeff explained previously (on a WWHL show a long time ago) that he was at a dinner and Heather was also one of the guests in attendance. He said she treated the wait staff like garbage, was unbelievably rude to them and Jeff took huge offense to it. He told her she was being nasty and to back down. She was furious. End of the cordial relationship. Good for Jeff! Heather is an A-hole on camera and in real life!

Got it. Yes, I remember that too. Thanks for posting. 

And here is that snippet of Jeff's recent appearance on WWHL. He called Heather, Cruella de Ville. 

Go to 1min 26 secs.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Has Heather made the conscious choice to return as the full on villain, or is she really just that lacking in self-awareness?  

That is a good question. I suspect that she loves being the LVP of the OC.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Jel said:

Maybe she has a high tolerance. She looked pretty thirsty for a glass at one point, would not be surprised if she has developed some dependency by now. 

OMG, totally agree! It's so very cringe-worthy. And it's extra cringey because she's been doing it for so long that it's now a "signature" (also cringe!) thing for her now. We get it Heather, you're getting some sort of kickback from the world's most heavily marketed champagne, Veuve Cliquot, so keep collecting those "veuve" (also cringe!) cheques, whatever.  But please, please, stop saying champs. 

And "High Standards" Magruder needs an etiquette class:  Just being a snob is not the same as having good manners.

I drink quite a bit and I still have zero tolerance. Heather may just be one of those people alcohol doesn’t affect (I wish!) lol 

I must say, she’s an asshole sober or drunk. I don’t want to see everyone rail on Shannon all season, is this entertainment? I wonder...is “me too” simply saved for crimes of men against women because this is hard to watch. How is Andy not cancelled (I know I know...... $$$$$$$$) 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, chlban said:

It's odd that David would not be responsible for paying the college expenses of the three kids. I hope he would pay for them even if it wasn't part of an agreement.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Are Brussel Sprouts the new Kale? Definitely the fad du jour right now. A lot of people on these shows are ordering them and there are a ton of recipes for roasted, sautee, blah blah brussels as appetizers, side dishes, etc....

Yikes! Those things are gas creators!

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, oakville said:

It's odd that David would not be responsible for paying the college expenses of the three kids. I hope he would pay for them even if it wasn't part of an agreement.

Even if he doesn’t have an agreement to be responsible for helping with the girls college tuitions he should be a mensch and step up and split the costs with Shannon. What a complete shit head David is not to help. It’s almost as though he’s decided to abandon them in terms of support. What a jerk. 

• Love 13
23 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

8A669B12-A35B-419F-9C40-29600A2F2325.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
8 hours ago, wallies said:

How long has Noella been married? What a colossally stupid decision of her "local celeb" lawyer husband to abandon his wife on camera! He must have a pregnant mistress or something, why don't we know about that by now? He threw away any "Sweet James" public image goodwill he had.

It doesn't make any sense that Noella's ex husband would sabotage his legal reputation by hiding in Puerto Rico in a home with an IRS lien .

He will have to come back to California at some point if he wants to return to his job.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Regarding Noelle mother's face, I thought Noelle mentioned her mother getting sick. Stroke?

And I kept trying to figure out who Nicole looks like. If I squint really hard I can sort of see Carmen Electra. But then I open my eyes fully and I see the clown makeup she wore in that restaurant scene. Yes, the one during which she tried to calm Noelle since people were looking. Because you being there with a camera crew isn't bringing any attention at all? 

Noelle: My husband left. Then I was served with divorce papers. I have no idea where he is. The credit cards are shut off and I can't pay bills. He left his son. I don't know what to do. I'm emotionally broken.

Clowney: Ohhhhhhhh, he'll turn up. It will all work out fine. 

Girl, please. I would have wanted to borrow a bottle of Windex and a towel from that restaurant and go to work on her face, including her mouth. She can't be gone soon enough.

And do not get me started on Heather. I wanted her back for real estate porn. And she didn't even bring that! Her pretentiousness and ponytail facelifts are not worth my investment of viewing time.

Edited by nichelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16