Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: James B's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

That is Haitian culture. When I taught ESL, the Haitian students would literally celebrate after each correct answer. I loved the joyfulness of teaching them. 

My family shares an island with them. 

• Love 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Ooh, tell us more. Do you know the secrets of the 'rich Haitian food' that teased us into this episode?

I know about good Dominican food. Pastilitos,  tostones, arroz con pollo.....

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I can taste the food coloring in Red Velvet Cake, am I the only one?

I would rather have  straight up CHOCOLATE Cake.

I agree. I don't like red velvet at all. Chocolate or carrot cake for me.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

90 minutes into the episode and no hint of surgery.   I'm guessing we won't see the Da Vinci rooting around in his innards this time.    

Best description of Dr. Now driving the Nintendo Surgery Machine ever!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

That teenager on the David and Anny show is awfully old looking for a teenager.   Adopting an adult is a big no-no, so I'm wondering if he's really a teen or not. 

James is not giving me a hopeful optimism about him.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m drinking candy cane vodka, it tastes like candy cane and not booze…this is not a good situation 

That sounds deliciously dangerous!  I need to get more vodka before New Years, will have to try that.  Cheers!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

My grandma was Dominican, but I know nothing of the dishes! She was many generations removed, and cooked 'American'

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Everybody here is jonesing for cake. Here I'm daydreaming about cooking bacon tomorrow morning.

Remember you don't use the Lacey method, of frying the bacon in butter.  

James just lied about everything to Dr. Paradise.  Doesn't he realize Dr. Now shares with him?     I'm sure his lies aren't hiding anything.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

I am very partial to fried sweet plantains.  My favorite thing out of all the Caribbean cuisines.  And one of the very few things I can make myself. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Everybody here is jonesing for cake. Here I'm daydreaming about cooking bacon tomorrow morning.

I have to get pie tomorrow for Christmas dinner (we're going to my uncle's). Gonna go after I log off work.

A coworker gave me a fancy caramel apple yesterday, covered in mini chocolate chips, from Mrs. Prindables. Gonna bring it to breakfast on Saturday.

• Love 4