Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E19: The Decision

shantown
  • Start Topic

The remaining challengers fight for their share of the million dollar prize; a close relationship faces a devastating test; agents are crowned winners of "Spies, Lies and Allies" but are then faced with a daunting decision.

Airs 12/15/21 (8:00-9:31pm) on MTV

1 hour ago, AntFTW said:

Kyle looks sunburned in his interviews.

The split of the money was very predictable. That’s the least complicated way to divide the prize money.

I’m glad CT and Kaycee were willing to share some of the money.

Hate that Kaycee won, though. I don’t like her.

• Love 8

Congrats to CT and Kaycee. I think Tori was killing it though, and I would have preferred her to win. Kaycee is on the losing cell, wins a half-hearted elimination, and gets to choose her partner? Huh.

Kaycee and Nany were being kind of ridiculous. They got close mainly during the challenge and they talk about throwing a final to the other? I'm sure it sucks to go against each other, but still. Play to win.

Nelson can be a mess, but I felt bad for him.

Burning question...do they get a cup of coffee before they start day 2? I would need a cup of coffee, lol.

I was laughing at the orange cell at the square (triangle/ rectangular) puzzle. I was spoiled on the winners and was trying to figure out how purple took the lead again after losing it to orange...then I saw the puzzle. Bingo.

That last hill was brutal looking. A bit of an underwhelming final though.

CT killed it. Tori and Kyle did really well, and Emy was pretty good. She can be annoying but she'll definitely be back.

Very cool to share the winnings.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 6

I think it’s just a matter of time until Kaycee cheats on Nany. I hope I’m wrong, for Nany’s sake.

My recording glitched during the squares thing, so one minute purple was showing up with their missile and the next minute they were running away. I never saw them actually do the puzzle.

• Love 3

I'm pleased that CT won again. I did not spoil myself this season, but I was going to as soon as CT was eliminated... Seriously.

I'm very glad that they split the money.

Surprised that there were no gross eating challenges this season.

• Love 3

I love this show, like many of us do, and I can never understand why the response on here is so poor!  Three hours after the finale ends and I’m only the fifth comment…

anyway long live CT my hero he can do anything and everything 🤴🏼 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Never Again said:

I love this show, like many of us do, and I can never understand why the response on here is so poor!  Three hours after the finale ends and I’m only the fifth comment…

The Survivor finale was also tonight and I imagine there’s some overlap in audience there. I watched Survivor live and then watched my recording of The Challenge, but I’m old and retired so I don’t mind staying up late to watch TV.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Michichick said:

The Survivor finale was also tonight and I imagine there’s some overlap in audience there. I watched Survivor live and then watched my recording of The Challenge, but I’m old and retired so I don’t mind staying up late to watch TV.

Same, girl, old and retired, but I watched the challenge first lol

• Love 3

That's a good point about the Orange Cell going in an elimination and being able to choose the best partner.

Kaycee got the best pick.

But what do you know the oldest guy outran everyone else to the top and back.  Memorizing the numbers was nothing, 10 digits are an area code and a phone number.

Nice of TJ to give Nelson a big pep talk.  Nelson would have outran everyone up that mountain and he probably would have kept Kaycee.

The square puzzle separate the teams but Devon really struggled up that hill.  He should go on some mountain hikes between seasons, fill up a backpack with a couple of water bottles.

That was great that they tossed them some money.  Easier for CT to do than Kaycee since this was her first time winning big money.

I don't know why they gave the winners the option to share.  Recent seasons have been pretty much winter take all or like 95% of the total prize money so nobody expected any money if they didn't come in first place.

It would have been a narrative in future seasons if CT and Kaycee kept all of the money.

Then again, the fact that they shared is probably going to be a narrative as well.  Maybe it will help CT form alliances -- you run the Final with CT, even if you don't win CT may split off a piece!

Emy did help CT throughout the season, unless there was a chance he'd have been thrown into the Lair on the one or two times he was in the Agency.  Maybe he's also paying Devon for not voting him in all those times Devon was in the Agency.

OTOH, the lesson might also be to keep CT away from the Final.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I DVR Survivor. I always watch The Challenge live. The Challenge is my first love when it comes to competition reality shows.

I intended on watching Survivor right after but im having an outage at the worst possible time.

-

-

Re: Nany and Kaycee - Why have a half ass elimination? If you’re not compete and give it your all, don’t waste our time.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 2
Just now, AntFTW said:

I DVR Survivor. I always watch The Challenge live. The Challenge is my first love when it comes to competition reality shows.

I intended on watching Survivor right after but im having an outage at the worst possible time.

Never watched Survivor, nor Big Brother.

I think the only other Competitive Reality show I watch is TAR.

Would love to some of the Challengers get on TAR, which has had several BB people.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I believe the title of highest amount of total prize money won now goes to CT. I think he has officially surpassed Johnny and Ashley after this season’s win in total prize money.

If he wanted to hang it up and retire from The Challenge, this season would be a high note to end it on.

• Love 3

Why don't they just give CT through money outright at this point? These idiots just let him glide to the final. 

Also, Nany please fucking retire already. Get a job. Grow a youtube channel. I don't know. Do something else. 

My biggest laugh of the night was Nany making it seem like all the times she's been in final would be some sort of advantage. Fuck outta here. That was also right before the three square puzzle that has already been done on the show before.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

The Nany/Kaycee drama was just that and over the top.  Nany was in finals before? Very unmemorable. I feel like this season, she got carried.   I don't recall her doing much.   

Glad CT won, would rather have seen Emy take it over Kaycee.  On another side, If Kaycee had to win sure glad it was with CT, that must annoy Fessi to no end. 

• Love 4

Great season. I like happily ever afters, so I'm glad they shared the money. Especially since those some of those people helped them get there. I was surprised there wasn't an eating challenge, but glad as well. I'm always grossed out at the eat and puke. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, aghst said:

That was great that they tossed them some money.  Easier for CT to do than Kaycee since this was her first time winning big money.

Kaycee also won $500K on Big Brother.

Before they revealed the amount they were giving away, I was also thinking to keep $800K, but to give $150K and $50K for second and third. I'm sure the money will change Emy's life the most, though, so I'm glad they did it the way they did.

Edited by Badlands
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Kaycee also won $500K on Big Brother.

Before they revealed the amount they were giving away, I was also thinking to keep $800K, but to give $150K and $50K for second and third. I'm sure the money will change Emy's life the most, though, so I'm glad they did it the way they did.

They did exactly what I thought they were gonna do. When they won, I thought they were just gonna keep it simple and make it easy by giving $100K each to the other pairs, which they did.

I figured they would pick numbers that don’t need much explaining. Tiering the money by giving 2nd place more than 3rd creates a little more drama for the two people that tend to stay away from drama relative to the remaining pairs. By giving each pair $100K, they avoid having to look at each pair and justify or explain why they chose the numbers they chose, especially when it makes no difference for their own amount of the prize. They still leave with $800K regardless. Its the easiest thing to do.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, AntFTW said:

I believe the title of highest amount of total prize money won now goes to CT. I think he has officially surpassed Johnny and Ashley after this season’s win in total prize money.

If he wanted to hang it up and retire from The Challenge, this season would be a high note to end it on.

You’re right, but I want him back.  

• Love 9

I could tell from the beginning that the losing cell was going to have to battle each other, from how many times they showed Nany and Kaycee saying they were happy to run the final together. Man that cell screwed up at the square puzzle. CT just blew past it. I wonder if it was really that fast, or editing. 

TJ's pep talk to Nelson was so nice. I always knew and heard that he was a nice guy, but they really allowed it to be shown on camera this season. 

For the splitting of money, my first thought was that they would keep 700, then give 2nd place 200 and 3rd place 100. But I think the 800-100-100 was also ok. Should 2nd and 3rd place get the same amount of money? 

I hope it burns Fessy that Kaycee won with CT and didn't win with him, haha. Kaycee beat Tori on the footrace, so if Tori were partners with CT, I wonder if the outcome would have been the same. I think ending in guy/girl pairs is fair, better than having all individuals, but I still would hate that my fate would be in someone else's hands. 

All in all, good season, I managed to make it all the way to the end without being spoiled, yay! 

13 hours ago, Never Again said:

I watched the masked singer finale, but wish I had watched the challenge. Normally I watch the masked singer then watch the challenge in the morning. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Love 3

I hope Nany’s mom didn’t watch this episode and see that her daughter half-assed a chance to get her some cash.

I love CT wanting CJ to see him as a superhero.  I’m still agog that Chris the toolbag from Paris is my favorite ever.

Devin expresses his relief at not having to go against CT on the platform made me giggle.

Nelson told us four or so weeks ago Devin had no endurance.  Kyle is taller than Nelson, but is he really that much heavier?

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I hope Nany’s mom didn’t watch this episode and see that her daughter half-assed a chance to get her some cash.

I love CT wanting CJ to see him as a superhero.  I’m still agog that Chris the toolbag from Paris is my favorite ever.

Devin expresses his relief at not having to go against CT on the platform made me giggle.

Nelson told us four or so weeks ago Devin had no endurance.  Kyle is taller than Nelson, but is he really that much heavier?

I did not watch the Paris season, but his early Challenge seasons when he was just seething with anger at the world (for some arguably good reasons) didn't curry any favor with me. I remember after the horrible fight with Adam thinking that this guy has a Problem and needs some real help. And now I adore him. His personal growth is so  admirable. 

And I need to give credit where credit is due, Devin was impressive with his memory skills. I liked hearing his story about how he got so good at these mental games. Coming up with that 20 digit number all on his own, on the first try, while physically and mentally exhausted is an impressive feat. I found myself not hating him a lot this season, which surprised me. 

• Love 11

While I'm glad there was no gross eating, I was underwhelmed by the final. Mostly that there was really no advantage to winning each stage, since it all came down to a final run up and down a hill. And if you forgot any numbers there was really no hope, since it was quite a climb to go up and get the numbers and come all the way back down. 

I don't think Kaycee and Kyle should have been able to pick their partners... they were only in that position because they had lost the stage before that. It should have been the male/female winner of the previous stage picking. I wonder if that would have changed anything having CT and Tori be the ones picking.... though in thinking about it the outcome might have been the same. They would maybe decide to stick together, but I could see CT picking Kaycee over Emi and Tori picking Kyle over Devin.

I did appreciate them sharing some money with 2nd and 3rd place. They did all seem to be fairly close (well, CT did, I don't know if Kaycee was really close to any of the remaining players). It was nice to see them shouting and cheering and celebrating together though. I'd much rather have a happy ending that a new villain edit for someone.

• Love 6

Glad they shared with the other couples just so it doesnt interfere with Ashley's villain persona in future seasons. 

However, what happened to the requirement in the lake puzzle that each member of the cell had to memorize a code? Nelson froze / panicked while swimming and it seemed like there was no penalty for only 3 of them completing the puzzle. I mean I didnt want him to drown, but there should have been something...

• Love 6

Nelson and Devin talked a good game, but both have serious deficiencies in their game.  For Nelson it is swimming and puzzles.  For Devin, it is endurance.   CT used to have a big deficiency… his temper.   But if he could calm down and grow up, what’s their excuse?

I was surprised at how well Kyle performed.  He and Tori made it damned close.  

With CT now filming a movie, I wonder if he will play again.  I hope so. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Man that cell screwed up at the square puzzle. CT just blew past it. I wonder if it was really that fast, or editing. 

I wonder if Nelson and everyone else on that team was really that bad, or was it editing. 🤣

Welp, Nelson won't make a liar out of me this season. Nelson will never win one of these things.

Nelson completely shit the bed. He couldn't swim. He couldn't do the puzzle (and no one else could either). He had way too much adrenaline, he lost control of the cage and let it wander off path. Everything that he could done wrong, he did.

Big T, take notes. If anyone says you're not ready, point to Nelson. The muscular in-shape 24/7 gymrat wasn't ready for a final.

18 minutes ago, Unclejosh said:

Nany's mom passed away in October so safe to say she didn't watch.

No way! I'm sorry to her and her family. I can't imagine...

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Nelson and Devin talked a good game, but both have serious deficiencies in their game.  For Nelson it is swimming and puzzles.

...and Nelson acts before he thinks, like rushing and pushing the cage down the hill and getting it stuck.

• Love 2

That was a strong final conclusion, and I'm happy with the outcome since all I really wanted was CT to win. I'm surprised every season by how good Kyle actually is at this stuff. He's so effective at getting people to think he's sort of a layup that he's able to do it over and over even after reminding us all that he's actually great at finals. 

I follow Nany on instagram so I knew her mother had died unexpectedly (actually while she was in Amsterdam filming the reunion) and felt heartbroken for her when I saw the piece where she discussed her. I wonder if they edited that in after the fact. Whatever else one might say, it seems like Kaycee has really, really been there for Nany since her mom's death. 

I need CT to stay in long enough to win a few more and break Johnny's record. It's easy to say the other players can't let CT through to a final, but he's also very hard to beat in eliminations since he's so well-rounded and good at everything. Johnny, on the other hand, is someone who they should never let get to another final because he's meh at eliminations and great at finals. I think with CT, to some extent, you just have to hope he has a bad day. But also, splitting the money is going to make people like Devin, who aren't a huge threat to win a final, think harder about keeping him.

And I think we'll see CT back. He makes so much money just to show up, and he's won, what, 3 out of the last 4? He's made over a million in prize money just since 2019 or so, not even counting his appearance fees, which are probably around 360-400k for those four seasons. He's really on a roll right now. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Nelson completely shit the bed. He couldn't swim. He couldn't do the puzzle (and no one else could either). He had way too much adrenaline, he lost control of the cage and let it wander off path. Everything that he could done wrong, he did.

I remember when Leroy was poor at swimming, he really made it his mission to try to get better, as that was the anchor to his game. Nelson would benefit for the same thing. It is not all brawn, not all brains, as shown by Nelson and Devin this game. You have to be be well rounded. Devin needs to work on endurance, and Nelson needs to work on puzzles, swimming, and being level headed. Th lees athletic players can't keep talking about how much you will need them on your team because of puzzles if they hold you back in the endurance race. If you remember, sometimes they will let you time out of puzzle checkpoints. That is not an option in the endurance leg of the final. Everyone needs to work on being well rounded. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I follow Nany on instagram so I knew her mother had died unexpectedly (actually while she was in Amsterdam filming the reunion) and felt heartbroken for her when I saw the piece where she discussed her. I wonder if they edited that in after the fact. Whatever else one might say, it seems like Kaycee has really, really been there for Nany since her mom's death.

That's very sad, poor Nany. I don't really like Kaycee, but I'm glad to hear she has been supportive of Nany during this time. 

• Love 6

I'd say "how do you let CT get to a final?" but I think the question is more "how do you keep him from reaching the final?" He's competent at everything and stands a strong chance of returning if they try. It does make for a less than climatic final in some ways when the old guy is in the lead most of the time. But he was also the one I was most interested in watching win, so that worked out, I guess. 

I do wish there had been an eating section, though, because I was curious to see how Kaycee would do after last year's run with Fessy when they never dug in and made a meal of it. 

• Love 4

I was glad CT won.

I thought this was a more boring final than the previous ones. No yucky eating. No penalty for being last (i.e. stay outside part of the night). 

I had pointed out to my youngest that having Devn on CT's cell was not necessarily good. CT can do puzzles; he doesn't need Devin--but if Devin can't keep up they can't do the puzzles. Luckily the other team was that bad at puzzles.

I call foul on the losers getting to pick their partners. That was wrong.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

I remember when Leroy was poor at swimming, he really made it his mission to try to get better, as that was the anchor to his game. Nelson would benefit for the same thing. It is not all brawn, not all brains, as shown by Nelson and Devin this game. You have to be be well rounded. Devin needs to work on endurance, and Nelson needs to work on puzzles, swimming, and being level headed. Th lees athletic players can't keep talking about how much you will need them on your team because of puzzles if they hold you back in the endurance race. If you remember, sometimes they will let you time out of puzzle checkpoints. That is not an option in the endurance leg of the final. Everyone needs to work on being well rounded. 

I thought Nelson’s swimming had gotten better. I think I noticed his swimming during the water challenge with the sinking fighter jet. Guess I was wrong.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

I remember when Leroy was poor at swimming, he really made it his mission to try to get better, as that was the anchor to his game.

Yes! Leroy had really improved. Even his puzzle game got better.

I always said that Nany and Leroy are too much alike. That’s the biggest reason I thought him and Nany should not have been paired in season 36’s final. They were often good at the same things and bad at the same things. Leroy and Nany were often in the background when it came to strategizing. They let other people take the heat for putting everyone’s favorite into elimination. Leroy’s political game in season 36 was calculated and shrewd. That’s the kind of game that I think it takes to get to the final. Despite not winning, I think Leroy ended his Challenge career on a high note because he played an amazing game. I wish Leroy would have played a game like that a long time ago because I absolutely think he would been a Challenge champ if he had. Leroy knew if CT made it to the final, CT was winning and so he took the shot. I think the same of Nany if she wants to win. Leroy’s game improved and Nany’s hasn’t.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, sara416 said:

I did not watch the Paris season, but his early Challenge seasons when he was just seething with anger at the world (for some arguably good reasons) didn't curry any favor with me. I remember after the horrible fight with Adam thinking that this guy has a Problem and needs some real help. And now I adore him. His personal growth is so  admirable. 

I've been on the ride the whole way with him, gone from hating him, to hating myself for not hating him, to finally accepting that when he puts on his glasses, I am weak.  I've enjoyed watching him grow into the person he is today.

THAT SAID!  I still think they were wrong to have him back.  I also understand some of his mad a the world stuff, and the season where he went insane on Adam, there was a lot of backstory going on with CT.  But, CT was violent on multiple seasons, including his Paris season.  With Adam, it was a LITERAL out of control situation.  It was absolutely horrific how production could not get a handle on the situation.  I thought it was absolute bullshit how they paired CT upon his return with Adam, and it was obvious there was a lot of pressure from both CT and from a storyline perspective for Adam to forgive CT and be friends again.  Adam never should have been put in that position.  Again, I adore CT today, I truly do, but I think second chances for other contestants who behave violently should happen on their own and in private.

19 hours ago, shantown said:

While I'm glad there was no gross eating,

I like to think that they eliminated it once they knew Fessy wasn't going to make it.  Because watching Kaycee win with CT AND there was no gross eating challenge??  I wish I had footage of his face.

17 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Nelson froze / panicked while swimming and it seemed like there was no penalty for only 3 of them completing the puzzle. I mean I didnt want him to drown, but there should have been something...

Yes, this.  Both parts.  I also don't want Nelly to drown, but if he had beaten Kyle, and gone on to win (even 2nd or 3rd to get money) when he couldn't do part of the final, would have been bullshit.  Honestly, he should have been eliminated and Kyle should have automatically advanced.

44 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

He watched lessons on Youtube!  That's fantastic!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AntFTW said:

I always said that Nany and Leroy are too much alike. That’s the biggest reason I thought him and Nany should not have been paired in season 36’s final. They were often good at the same things and bad at the same things. Leroy and Nany were often in the background when it came to strategizing. They let other people take the heat for putting everyone’s favorite into elimination. Leroy’s political game in season 36 was calculated and shrewd. That’s the kind of game that I think it takes to get to the final. Despite not winning, I think Leroy ended his Challenge career on a high note because he played an amazing game. I wish Leroy would have played a game like that a long time ago because I absolutely think he would been a Challenge champ if he had. Leroy knew if CT made it to the final, CT was winning and so he took the shot. I think the same of Nany if she wants to win. Leroy’s game improved and Nany’s hasn’t.

I agree with this. I thought it was really interesting when they sort of broke the 4th wall in talking and Leroy told them it was his last challenge, and CT said he knew it because of the way he played the game that season. I think another thing that kind of helped Leroy was being best friends with Bananas, he could kind of hang in banana's shadow and coast. There is a delicate balance between being a threat in the final and a layup to the final. Leroy did just enough that the was not a layup, but also did not come off as a threat in the final. Squarely in the middle until the numbers dwindled and moves needed to be made. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, lasu said:

I've been on the ride the whole way with him, gone from hating him, to hating myself for not hating him, to finally accepting that when he puts on his glasses, I am weak.  I've enjoyed watching him grow into the person he is today.

THAT SAID!  I still think they were wrong to have him back.  I also understand some of his mad a the world stuff, and the season where he went insane on Adam, there was a lot of backstory going on with CT.  But, CT was violent on multiple seasons, including his Paris season.  With Adam, it was a LITERAL out of control situation.  It was absolutely horrific how production could not get a handle on the situation.  I thought it was absolute bullshit how they paired CT upon his return with Adam, and it was obvious there was a lot of pressure from both CT and from a storyline perspective for Adam to forgive CT and be friends again.  Adam never should have been put in that position.  Again, I adore CT today, I truly do, but I think second chances for other contestants who behave violently should happen on their own and in private.

The glassess...oh yes. 

I agree that they shouldn't have ever had him back, even though I am glad to see him and his story. I know they have had other people back who have had violent or out of control reactions but that one was probably one of the scariest things I have seen on TV, you could tell by CTs eyes that he just wasn't there anymore. People have also been banned and never to be seen again for things less violent. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lasu said:

THAT SAID!  I still think they were wrong to have him back.  I also understand some of his mad a the world stuff, and the season where he went insane on Adam, there was a lot of backstory going on with CT.  But, CT was violent on multiple seasons, including his Paris season.  With Adam, it was a LITERAL out of control situation.  It was absolutely horrific how production could not get a handle on the situation.  I thought it was absolute bullshit how they paired CT upon his return with Adam, and it was obvious there was a lot of pressure from both CT and from a storyline perspective for Adam to forgive CT and be friends again.  Adam never should have been put in that position.

I especially didn’t like that they brought CT back and paired him with Adam. Couldn’t have been me. Fuck that, he wouldn’t have gotten any redemption edit from me. That moment between CT and Adam is forever etched in my mind. It was so barbaric.

Season after season, no matter how violent CT had gotten (and it was extreme), they kept inviting him back even with his violent tendencies at the time and I always wondered why.

1 hour ago, LaurelleJ said:

I think another thing that kind of helped Leroy was being best friends with Bananas, he could kind of hang in banana's shadow and coast.

I think the opposite. I don’t think being on Team Johnny helped him or Nany. I think that’s one reason why they don’t win. They were rungs of a ladder that Johnny used to win. I’m sure that Leroy and Nany happily used Johnny as a shield. Johnny will always be a target before they are. However, I think that’s part of their multiple downfalls. When people can’t get to Johnny, they aim for his allies, which usually (or always) include Leroy and Nany. Admittedly, Leroy was really good at navigating “life after Johnny” whenever Johnny would get eliminated.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 2

When I heard Nelson say something about there being no lifejackets and then could hear him gasping to breath, I felt for him and also thought that there should have been lifejackets available for those that wanted them.  If you don't consider yourself a strong swimmer and then have to swim over deep water that is easily a panic-inducing situation.  

• Love 1

Meh end to a meh season. Kaycee might be considered one of the bigger losers . . . she won $400K, but most of it was because she got to team with CT in the final leg of the finale. I get the criticism of her being boring, but I would put her in the upper tier of female competitors. Maybe she could have wound Double Agents if she hadn't hurt herself and/or didn't have a shit partner in Fessy.

I want to believe things weren't made to end like that in order to make CT look good. He gets the fifth win, and he'll probably be held more responsible for the money split than Kaycee. BMP: "CT is the best! He's better than Johnny! He's better than Ashley! He's totally a superhero to his kid!" This is what BMP does to me. They make me skeptical about almost everything.

Poor Nelson. Only thing missing was Teege hugging him and whispering "Good soldier. Good soldier." I get the hate towards Nany as a competitor, but it was sad to see her fight (and lose) to her girlfriend. If Kaycee is her "One," she could do a helluva lot worse. Also, there's probably a few dream showmance situations we could dream about. Imagine, say Nicole and Laurel battling for survival. One of them would have gone to the hospital. Shit, the people watching them could’ve gotten hurt.

I heard the next season starts filming in January. If BMP can iron out the kinks, maybe we could have a great edition of The Challenge that we can watch for free.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lantern7 said:

I get the criticism of her being boring, but I would put her in the upper tier of female competitors.

Athletically, yes. She’s a hell of a runner. It looks like she outran and had more stamina than everyone else during the final.

Still needs work on puzzles and math. She still has room to become a well rounded competitor.

• Love 1
On 12/16/2021 at 1:33 AM, Racj82 said:

Also, Nany please fucking retire already. Get a job. Grow a youtube channel. I don't know. Do something else. 

I say the same thing about Aneesa.  (Nany doesn't bother me though.)

• Love 1