Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

Just now, meligator said:

So Robyn says Kody said they could get together and Robyn still was ignoring Meri.   That makes them Robyn’s rules. 

Then they hug without masks, on camera and proceed to have a conversation within two feet of each other. Yeah - those rules are consistently enforced and strict...

• Love 11

We are totes watching Robyn and Kody's grand plan for them to be monogamous being set in motion. They'll always have Barnacle Meri, but no one ever even has to visit her.

What a worm of a man to expect his needs and wants to be met first above his children's. 

• Love 15

What work does Kody do? 

He's in "sells." At one point, he sold advertising for a radio station but I believe he is (as best anyone can tell, self-employed and sells firearms at gun shows?

I can't believe Kody is so stupid that he thinks Janelle has a simple choice between him or his sons. Is Janelle really supposed to kick her kids out? Force them to quit school and their jobs so they can have 1/4 of his time, at best? Kody is a grown ass adult with three other houses he can live in while Janelle's sons are not even out of their teens, or barely so, and trying to build a solid foundation for their lives that a responsible father would want them to have. What doesn't he get about that?

Fool.

• Love 20

I know doctors who didn’t go into their own homes during height of covid. They slept in campers, trailers in the drive way….disrobed clothes in the backyard, waved to their kids through windows, etc. My doctor did this, so his kids didn’t catch covid.  His wife took leave of absence from her job to keep kids at home and teach them.  A lot of people sacrificed.  

• Love 10

What the fuck did Kody sacrifice ? He got to sped all his time with his favourite wife and kids

sooo they are Janelles kids? They are your kids too Kody. You don’t evict your kids in the middle of a pandemic Kody and why don’t you talk to you fucking kids. God he is an asshole

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 21

Kody keeps blathering on about how much he has sacrificed but I don't really buy that. He wasn't seeing Merry at all before and he doesn't see her now. He spent minimal time with Christine and her kids and Janelle and her kids. Having a good excuse to stay away from them now is no sacrifice.

The way Kody talks about Gabe and Garrison is sickening to me. He wants Janelle to throw them out of the house RIGHT NOW so he can drop in once every couple of weeks and pretend to be a dad. And Gabe is what - three months from being able to afford a downpayment on a house!!! That's a huge achievement for a 21 year old. If I were Jenelle then I'd say "absolutely - yes. The ability to give my kid the solid foundation in early in life of home ownership is more than worth the scraps of time you will spare us if I kick him out. See you next spring, douchebag."

• Love 17

Kody: "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.  Just vomit more bullshit."

Kody just said that about his wife.  I wonder what Janelle will say when she sees that.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 18

Bet he wouldn't kick Robyn's kids out at 18. Probably because she taught them to suck up to Kody.

Aren't at least two of them already 18? The son, who is the oldest and then the elder of the daughters just graduated high school so she would be 18 too, no?

• Love 7
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Bet he wouldn't kick Robyn's kids out at 18. Probably because she taught them to suck up to Kody.

I want to know how old Dayton is, because he still lives at home, right? I know he’s on the spectrum, but he seems very high functioning. 

• Love 6

I agree with Kody on the covid precautions.  Janelle’s adult children are risking their lives and Janelle is too chicken to set standards. If adult boys don’t like it, they can move out.  Kody’s an ass about some things, but when he’s right, he’s right.  At he time the precautions he proposes were recognized and not over the top.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What the fuck did Kody sacrifice ? He got to sped all his time with his favourite wife and kids

sooo they are Janelles kids? They are your kids too Kody. You don’t evict your kids in the middle of a pandemic Kody and why don’t you talk to you fucking kids. God he is an asshole

And you sure as Hell don't evict them for not wiping down the groceries....from a house where you would spend 2 days a week IF you could bring yourself to visit . Wear a hazmat suit and go see your kids. 

• Love 12
Just now, DanaMB said:

I want to know how old Dayton is, because he still lives at home, right? I know he’s on the spectrum, but he seems very high functioning. 

Almost 22 and still enrolled in NAU. Due to graduate next year from the business program.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Oh Janelle. Don't apologize to Kodouche. He doesn't deserve it. You didn't do anything wrong.

And honestly - where is Garrison supposed to go if Janelle were to kick him out? 

Garrison should  just move to his girlfriends. See how much Kody likes that one! Kody is such a horrible parent!

Edited by WahooLAH99
  • Love 7
On 12/19/2021 at 10:42 PM, Teafortwo said:

The show drives customers and downliners Meri's Lularot business. Hence, she stays.

Is she really in Lularoe??

2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

You folks from the 90day thread who snookered me into watching this mess owe me BIG TIME 🤣

I got sucked in for the same reasons...because I knew my 90day besties would be here.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, DNR said:

Dayton accepted at NAU??? Let’s uproot the entire family!!!

vs 

janelle your sons are 21! Kick them out already !!!! Blah blah blah 

He’s so infuriating. 

• Love 5

Sorry.  I masked, social distance, stayed home, ordered groceries to be picked up.  I did not wipe down my groceries. leave them in a garage for 24 hours or Wipe down my mail. Ever.  Let alone 9 months into it 

nor did I change my clothes every time I came in the house 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

Some people were so very resistant to CDC recommendations.  It’s insane, but some people don’t care about their own welfare.  Sadly, it’s affected a lot of families, not just the Browns.  

• Love 3

The reason Kody and crew can stay home is they don’t have real jobs. How are these kids supposed to live without jobs? Kodys not giving them any extra money and he’s willing to show up once a week while they dig around rest of the time. I’d be spitting mad if I was Janelle. 

eta. “I’ve been there every month”😤🤡

Edited by Maire
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Almost 22 and still enrolled in NAU. Due to graduate next year from the business program.

And Kody was like “they are over 18.  Buh bye!!!!”  But not for Robyn’s kids 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 11

Garrison and Gabe are right though, they should be having the conversation directly with Kody. 

Kody wants Janelle to kick out her boys but he doesn't want to do it.

Kody went on his mission at 18 and says he was kicked out by his father and then Kody spent the rest of his father's life trying to show how important he is.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Sorry.  I masked, social distance, stayed home, ordered groceries to be picked up.  I did not wipe down my groceries. leave them in a garage for 24 hours or Wipe down my mail. Ever.  Let alone 9 months into it 

I did for about a month but had abandoned it by several months into the pandemic? Can’t recall, it’s all a big blur now.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Some people were so very resistant to CDC recommendations.  It’s insane, but some people don’t care about their own welfare.  Sadly, it’s affected a lot of families, not just the Browns.  

I am still hearing people going ballistic over being asked to mask in public. I don't get it. It's not like the mask needs to be tattooed on.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

And Kody was like “they are over 18.  Buh bye!!!!”  But not for Robyn’s kids 

But he said that was because "I've been lied to and deceived." It seems Garrison was lying about taking precautions for some part of the summer and then they found out he wasn't taking precautions. 

• Useful 1

Why can’t Janelle pull up CDC site and print their guidelines out?  She doesn’t have to  mention Kody.  Give it a little sense of importance, instead acting like it’s just soooooo hard.   What the good to have a money fir a new house if you’re on a vent?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1