Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Bianca's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

If I go out for a meal, which is not often, I have what I want. 

Pre-pandemic, my girlfriend went to restaurants a lot. Now when we actually go out to eat, it's a special occasion. I really enjoy cooking and we worked so hard to get our house, I want to spend as much time as I can at home.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I guess they don't have jobs in Tennessee if they can move to Texas for a year.

I think she said she does call center work part time. I don't know what he does. Maybe they can both work from home or he has some easily transferable skill.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Pre-pandemic, my girlfriend went to restaurants a lot. Now when we actually go out to eat, it's a special occasion. I really enjoy cooking and we worked so hard to get our house, I want to spend as much time as I can at home.

That's my idea of a good time!

• Love 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

I like to cook as well. However, it is pretty daunting to think about the task of having to figure out what my family are going to cook/have for dinner every night of the rest of my life. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Why do they always talk about 'starting the new life'? You don't start a new life. You take your old ass somewhere new and maybe do something new while you're there. 

NOW, This is what I'm talking about, Suzywriter!!!!  You are entering SNARK HAVEN!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Why do they always talk about 'starting the new life'? You don't start a new life. You take your old ass somewhere new and maybe do something new while you're there. 

They call what she thinks the geographical cure. Common addict thought process. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I think she said she does call center work part time. I don't know what he does. Maybe they can both work from home or he has some easily transferable skill.

My last husband was a CDL tanker driver. He was dumber than a sewer grate and a lying pill head to boot, but he could always find good jobs.  Maybe Monte is a driver.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, mk828 said:

I like to cook as well. However, it is pretty daunting to think about the task of having to figure out what my family are going to cook/have for dinner every night of the rest of my life. 

My son would get aggravated if I asked him what he wanted for dinner, pretty much right after we'd both arrived at work. 😁  He didn't understand that dinner was on my mind every day.  He sure ate every day. 

Maybe it's a mom thing. The missionary sisters call me once a week since I'm still too nervous to go to church. I always ask, "Have you eaten yet? What did you have for dinner? Do you girls need any food?" 😄

• Love 5

She has great dresses and renting a moving truck, I applaud this lady.  She seems too sensible, like she would have realized 300 pounds  ago that she packing on the pounds and done something about it back then, but here we are.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

They call what she thinks the geographical cure. Common addict thought process. 

I learned that is also true for vets with PTSD. Everywhere will be better. We moved all over the damned country before I put my foot down. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

She has great dresses and renting a moving truck, I applaud this lady.  She seems too sensible, like she would have realized 300 pounds  ago that she packing on the pounds and done something about it back then, but here we are.

I agree.  Big Daddy may have been holding her back (but she was probably okay with that).

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm going to have to make another Bingo card, because there needs to be an "I'm a fighter" square. I LOVE how all these tubs of lard sit in their recliners and moo that they're "fighters". Jesus take the fucking wheel.

Pepper, you NEVER let me down!

• LOL 2