Type keyword(s) to search

Past ATL Housewives Tea

• Start Topic

I've started watching from the beginning on Hulu. I wasn't reading forums back then, and I'm just wondering what people's thoughts were. And where are they now?

Lisa Wu- What was up with her and all her businesses? Was she just fronting? Did she really know anything about business or was she just all talk? It appears none of those businesses exist today. And I know her ex, Keith Sweat was awarded full custody of their 2 kids, so there MUST be a story there.

Sheree - What did you think of that scene of her bitching out the poor seamstress? What an entitled bitch. Who just hands someone sketches and expects them to deliver your exact vision? Is that how it works in fashion? I know the last we saw of her she was in an apartment making a cheese sandwich for her son who was sleeping on an air mattress. What's going on with Chateau Sheree?

Deshawn- Nothing really to say but I wonder what she is doing now. I Know she is divorced. Hope she got a good settlement.

Kim- i know she has her own thread, but looking at Season 1, I can't believe how shiny and fake her wigs looked! I would have assumed she would have human hair, but they looked synthetic as hell. She was totally ridiculous with her "singing". The entitlement of expecting to be a singer but not wanting to take voice lessons or improve...god I hate that lazy bitch.

If her show comes on, I won't let it play even in the background. Even though I don't think my viewing contributes to ratings in any way, I just can't support this sloth having a show. I can't believe people find her lazy, entitled ass entertaining in any way.

Dwight- I miss him. "A fashion show with no fashions? How dreadful."

• Love 4

I always liked Ed. In their last season he wanted to downsize and Lisa wasn't having it. His old house wasn't good enough for her. She wanted to renovate it at a huge cost. I think he also funded her failed businesses. Then once his money ran out, she dumped him. She was a shady character but they had the cutest baby. I hope he's doing ok. 

I was surprised to hear that Eric Snow cheated and fathered a child with a friend in their social circle. She was the first Porsha. I had such second hand embarrassment for her that I never rewatched that charity fundraiser episode she did.  

• Love 5

I missed most of the first season, but I remember watching a scene between Deshawn and Eric.  I don't remember the details, but I do remember thinking that he looked like he could barely tolerate her.  Body language is everything.  So I wasn't surprised to hear of their divorce.  I think she's better off.

Sheree - What did you think of that scene of her bitching out the poor seamstress? What an entitled bitch. Who just hands someone sketches and expects them to deliver your exact vision? Is that how it works in fashion? I know the last we saw of her she was in an apartment making a cheese sandwich for her son who was sleeping on an air mattress. What's going on with Chateau Sheree?

Sheree was on an episode of Iyanla Fix My Life and she remains a delusional mess. As of the time of the filming, the Chateau was an incomplete husk (she got checked on her lie that she was building it for her kids). I had no idea that she and Bob did not go the traditional marriage and kids route, but instead, Sheree was a gloried booty call who Bob wasn't really interested in but she "accidentally got pregnant." So as she came across to me on Housewives, it tuns out that Sheree really was a status-seeking gold digger who lucked out and then turned around and blew it. She did not come off looking good in the show. If this was an attempt to make herself relevant and reboot her "career" it was a huge fail to me. Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 5

I was surprised to hear that Eric Snow cheated and fathered a child with a friend in their social circle. She was the first Porsha. I had such second hand embarrassment for her that I never rewatched that charity fundraiser episode she did.  

I can't watch that episode either. Deshawn seemed like a relatively nice person, compared with the other wives. Now, if it would've happened to someone else say Sheree I could watch that episode over and over again. Especially her flop of a 'fashion show'. "A fashion show without any fashions? How dreadful!" Since Deshawn seemed nice and her heart was in the right place I can't enjoy watching her charity event crash and burn so badly. 

• Love 1

Sheree was on an episode of Iyanla Fix My Life and she remains a delusional mess. As of the time of the filming, the Chateau was an incomplete husk (she got checked on her lie that she was building it for her kids). I had no idea that she and Bob did not go the traditional marriage and kids route, but instead, Sheree was a gloried booty call who Bob wasn't really interested in but she "accidentally got pregnant." So as she came across to me on Housewives, it tuns out that Sheree really was a status-seeking gold digger who lucked out and then turned around and blew it. She did not come off looking good in the show. If this was an attempt to make herself relevant and reboot her "career" it was a huge fail to me.

It must be said. and I consider this a PSA for all current and future gold-diggers.

Current and future golddiggers: The NFL is not a good place to look for marks..I mean men.  The NFL has the lowest average salary for players.  Their contracts are generally short, and their average amount of time playing is also short.  I think the average NFL player only does 5 years of playing.  For every Payton Manning or Drew Brees there are 10 Kory's who live on the fringe and are making good money, but not superstar money.  The head injuries are well documented, and brain damage that affects the mind long term is real.  You'll do better in just about any other sport (with the exception of hockey), even tennis and golf!

• Love 11

Yes, and it's produced by Todd, Kandi's husband. I don't get the network it airs on, it's some obscure channel I've never heard of.

It airs on TV One - a somewhat new Black channel that is the sophisticated cousin of BET. The R&B Divas franchise airs on this channel. They mostly air re-runs of old Black sitcoms, which is why it has become my favorite late-night channel. Given that the network is a bit more sophisticated than BRAVO or Vh1 or BET, I would assume that Hollywood Divas would have more focus on these women's career like R&B Divas and less focus on flipping tables and cursing like Hollywood Exes and RHoA. This should be a much better fit for Lisa.

I knew that Lisa Wu liked to live the nice life but never knew why she and Ed got divorced. According to her on the Divas show he was cheating and was already telling people they were separated prior to them getting an actual separation.

At least she has custody of her sons now (per her account).

I think her older sons should be pretty grown.  If the interweb is correct they are 16 and 19.  What kind of custody do you have over a 19 year old.

My favorite was when Ed listed fraud as one of the reasons for divorce an listed about 4 different names she used at various times. 

Would love to see a follow up with Deshawn and that shyster pastor of hers.   

• Love 1

A question.  I saw a clip of what is now being put forth as chateau Sheree.  Do we know she actually owns that lot?  I would not put it past her to claim some stalled thrown back to the bank property is hers as she thinks some appearance on Watch What Happens could lead to a RH paycheck again.  I remember the one lot she was suppose to build on was off a dirt road up in the woods nowhere near the highway this one overlooks.

Last I heard the property is in her mother's name and has been for years.

Last I heard the property is in her mother's name and has been for years.

I should clarify.  Do we know that the house shown by the two clowns who always look like they survived a circus train derailment is on the property that Sheree claimed to be building on when she was last on the show (and is owned by her mother)?  On TWOP one of the excellent researchers followed building permits and showed that despite Sheree showing the cameras some dirt moved around, there had been a refusal on that section of land for building permits due to lack of sewage and water line approval.

I should clarify.  Do we know that the house shown by the two clowns who always look like they survived a circus train derailment is on the property that Sheree claimed to be building on when she was last on the show (and is owned by her mother)?  On TWOP one of the excellent researchers followed building permits and showed that despite Sheree showing the cameras some dirt moved around, there had been a refusal on that section of land for building permits due to lack of sewage and water line approval.

When Atlanta blogs talk about that Chateau Sheree, that's the land they show. It's slowly been added to over the years so it's not a completely stangnant property.

I don't remember if, when Sheree was on Fix My Life, they showed the house in progress, so I can't say whether that's REALLY her land, but it's definitely the place most people THINK is her land.

• Love 1

You owe it to yourself to visit the Chateau and take a selfie. :)

Maybe you should dine at some of the fine establishments where we've seen the ladies arguing? I would recommend Einstein's, and also Gunshow if you like good southern BBQ by chef Kevin Gillespie, a Top Chef finalist.

• Love 2

Deshawn cracks me up. She's acting like she thinks rich people would ask. Her meeting with her "estate manager" was so ridiculous. Her husband (why the fuck did she call him Mr. Snow?) looked at her like she was crazy.

I just didn't like her at all. I wonder what,she's doing now. Did she get to keep the estate manager in the divorce?

Nene is a different person than she was then. She was my favorite in season one. She's unrecognizable in every way now. I can't stand the narcissistic cow now.

• Love 3

Throwback alert!! They will air the very first episode of RHoA tonight at 7. See how they ALL used to look. :)

I didn't start watching RHoA until the middle of season 2, so I love when Bravo does these throwback marathons. This episode made me sad for Sheree. Lord, she was so delusional. "Budget? What's that?" and "I can't live without my stylist, personal assistant, and publicist".

It also made me a little nostalgic for the Nene & Kim show. They were so fun, together.

• Love 3

I caught that first episode yesterday too.  My how the mighty have fallen! DeShawn Snow and all her "lady of the manor" BS was hysterical!  Estate Manager, indeed!  And can you imagine how funny her Dad must have felt having the "Estate Manager" call him? He requested Bailey's Irish Cream and Vodka.  That was hilarious!!!

Sheree Whitfield was a hoot too.  The whole " budget?" business... Good God. Classic.

I kind of wonder what all those helpers to these twits are doing now.  Makeup artists, publicists, assistants, personal chefs, blah.. blah..

Think THEY remember this time in their careers fondly?? Doubt it!

• Love 2

I noticed something on the first episode rewatch. DeShawn and Nene went out and had a moment with sheree at no other than uptown. It even showed the uptown banner that said "the peter thomas entertainment group" the place looked packed and they talked about it as if it were the place to go.

Which goes to show you what a horrible businessman Peter is. If it were that successful 7 years ago, how'd it wind up in foreclosure (the owner of the building, that is)? And Peter is begging for money from his wife for his new club in Charlotte, which he also hoodwinked Cordell into investing in.

OMG, you are kidding! Patti's service charges a minimum fee of $10,000 just to have her fix you up one time. (I don't remember where I read that, so don't hold me to that amount) I will keep an eye out for that one, for sure.

• Love 1

Sheree will be on the next episode of Millionaire Matchmaker. So is this millions in the metaphorical sense?

This season of Millionaire Matchmaker is a "celebrity" version with the likes of Caroline Manzo's son and the young blonde guy from the TMZ show. It comes on Sunday at 10 after Thicker than Water.

I just watched my recording of Sheree's adventures in dating. She's going to wind up being the crazy cat lady at the rate she's going. She was cold, her personality was just not there. In other words, she is a lot like what we've seen of her on this show. It's all about her. She gets a date with a guy who is from Atlanta, but lives in L.A. now because he's in the movie/TV production business. He was gorgeous. All she wants to know about him is if he's still having sex with his ex-girlfriend. Who asks that on a first date?? They never went out again, and I can't say I blame him. Sheree is just not ready for a relationship and may never be. She wants a knight to sweep her off her feet and that just ain't happening with her sour attitude toward men.

• Love 1