Type keyword(s) to search

Past ATL Housewives Tea

• Start Topic

I think that's exactly her problem. She's looking for a reason for a guy to cheat on her. She needs therapy, since it's apparent she's not had any. Since there's nothing wrong with her, she's just fine the way she is, in her mind. Patti was getting very frustrated with her.

I have gone through a couple of bad breakups in my life, and each time I saw a counselor afterward to assess the situation and figure out what warning signs I missed so I wouldn't make the same mistakes twice. Two different relationships, different reasons for breaking up.

I know Marlo isn't really a housewife, but one of the podcasts I listen to reports that Marlo has been cozying up to Mathew Knowles, aka Beyonce's dad.

She likes her men old, white and rich; he likes his women young and cheap.  I don't see a match.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 5

I know Marlo isn't really a housewife, but one of the podcasts I listen to reports that Marlo has been cozying up to Mathew Knowles, aka Beyonce's dad.

She likes her men old, white and rich; he likes his women young and cheap.  I don't see a match.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I, too, would like to see Marlo on the show next season.  Though I'm a bit concerned about her potential to go Danielle Staub on our asses.

• Love 3

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I, too, would like to see Marlo on the show next season.  Though I'm a bit concerned about her potential to go Danielle Staub on our asses.

Check her warrants!  You should be concerned!  Lol!  I wish I was so badass that I could tell someone to check my warrants.

• Love 4

"She by SheBroke"

I hate to laugh at someone's misfortune, but that name is perfect. Sheree was always spending money beyond her means, thinking the Gold Fairy would just appear out of nowhere and pay all of her expenses. How does someone not pay taxes on their paycheck and not think they are eventually going to have to pay up?

FUN FACT About Nene Leakes

Before Leakes met the producers of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, she had appeared on TV shows like The Parkers. In 2003, she had also landed a minor role as a stripper in the film The Fighting Temptations starring Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Beyoncé.

http://blackdoctor.org/359918/nene-leakes-blood-clot/2/

Her part in the Fighting Temptations was deleted before it was released.  She appeared in a minor role on the parkers in 2004.  It was after this that she was approached to go on the "Real Housewives of Atlanta"

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 2

Ok folks, I'll paste this in a couple of places since it includes "stars" from several series. "The Next 15" produced by Carlos King seems to be the next iteration of "Surreal Life" without the living together part. New York (Tiffany Pollard), Jennifer Williams, Laura Govan, Benzino, Karamo (first openly gay black guy on Real World), Claudia Jordan and others explore what it's like trying to make a career of reality tv. Meta meta trash. Hopefully ego clashes, desperation, and immaturity will give us something good. I can't imagine that Jennifer or Benzino will be that interesting, but we'll see. Slated to start in Feb on TVOne. http://www.realitytea.com/2015/11/09/claudia-jordan-star-new-reality-show-next-15-tiffany-pollard-benzino-jennifer-williams/#/slide/1

• Love 2

Ok folks, I'll paste this in a couple of places since it includes "stars" from several series. "The Next 15" produced by Carlos King seems to be the next iteration of "Surreal Life" without the living together part. New York (Tiffany Pollard), Jennifer Williams, Laura Govan, Benzino, Karamo (first openly gay black guy on Real World), Claudia Jordan and others explore what it's like trying to make a career of reality tv. Meta meta trash. Hopefully ego clashes, desperation, and immaturity will give us something good. I can't imagine that Jennifer or Benzino will be that interesting, but we'll see. Slated to start in Feb on TVOne. http://www.realitytea.com/2015/11/09/claudia-jordan-star-new-reality-show-next-15-tiffany-pollard-benzino-jennifer-williams/#/slide/1

I just need to know what happened to Jennifer's lip gloss line and her Flirty Girl club franchise. I tried to go to her lip gloss website a few weeks ago, but it's defunct. I also did some searching on Flirty Girl and couldn't find her name associated with it anywhere.
  • Love 1

I'm not exactly sure where to put this, but I was pretty surprised to see that Ed Hartwell, formerly married to Lisa Wu Hartwell, just got engaged to Rudy from the Cosby Show.  Whut??

http://www.people.com/article/cosby-show-star-keshia-knight-pulliam-engaged-ed-hartwell?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

I also didn't realize how much younger he was than Lisa.  At least a decade I think?

When I first heard this, I thought "why is she with this old man?" That was until I googled Ed and Keshia and realized Ed is 37 and Keshia is 36. Lisa's Wikipedia page says that she's 42, but I suspect she's shaving a couple of years off of her age.

• Love 3
HunterHunted, on 01 Jan 2016 - 9:50 PM, said:

When I first heard this, I thought "why is she with this old man?" That was until I googled Ed and Keshia and realized Ed is 37 and Keshia is 36. Lisa's Wikipedia page says that she's 42, but I suspect she's shaving a couple of years off of her age.

OH ok for some reason I thought she was mid/late 40s but maybe she is only 42. 

I was totally thinking he and Keisha were further apart in age, too.

I just need to know what happened to Jennifer's lip gloss line and her Flirty Girl club franchise. I tried to go to her lip gloss website a few weeks ago, but it's defunct. I also did some searching on Flirty Girl and couldn't find her name associated with it anywhere.

This is what I love about almost all reality show ventures.  I can get lip gloss from at least 20 different brand name cosmetics lines at Sephora.  If none of that is good enough for me, I can also go to Ulta, which carries additional lines.  I can also buy gloss from Fashion Faire if I really want to support a line for black women.  If I don't want any of that I have additional options ready for me at Target.  

But out of all that lip gloss that I can buy....from people in the business of making lip gloss I will choose to buy my lip gloss from some chick on a reality TV show.  I mean, I would understand if there was a unfilled niche in the marketplace, but I feel like the world of lip gloss is pretty well covered.

• Love 3

This is what I love about almost all reality show ventures.  I can get lip gloss from at least 20 different brand name cosmetics lines at Sephora.  If none of that is good enough for me, I can also go to Ulta, which carries additional lines.  I can also buy gloss from Fashion Faire if I really want to support a line for black women.  If I don't want any of that I have additional options ready for me at Target.  

But out of all that lip gloss that I can buy....from people in the business of making lip gloss I will choose to buy my lip gloss from some chick on a reality TV show.  I mean, I would understand if there was a unfilled niche in the marketplace, but I feel like the world of lip gloss is pretty well covered.

All true! Lol!  But I wasn't interested in purchasing any gloss from her.  Just wanted to see if she actually was able to make a profit, but I guess not since the company is no longer around.  I kinda liked her, just a little bit (shhhhh! Don't tell anyone I said that.), at least more than those other chicks on BBW, so I wanted her to have some success.

• Love 3

All true! Lol!  But I wasn't interested in purchasing any gloss from her.  Just wanted to see if she actually was able to make a profit, but I guess not since the company is no longer around.  I kinda liked her, just a little bit (shhhhh! Don't tell anyone I said that.), at least more than those other chicks on BBW, so I wanted her to have some success.

ha ha -- your secret is safe with me, I like Kenya Moore, so I know what its like to like someone that no one else approves of.  Towards the end of my time watching BBW I just found everyone unlikable.  

As far as I remember Jen was a trained attorney -- I would have just hoped she would have tried to think through to a better idea.  Lip gloss seems almost lazy :(

It looks like Clawdia is on a show called Another 15.  It is on a channel called one and it is about people looking for their next fifteen minutes of fame.  It also has Basketball Wives' Jennifer and Cynthia Bailey makes and appearance.

• Love 2

From the Hollywood Diva's thread (refer back to there for more discussion!):

2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Apparently she got pregnant during a "very dark spot in their relationship." The article mentions his son from his relationship with Lisa, although it doesn't mention Lisa by name. It'll be weird watching Lisa bitch about how he got married without telling her (because that seems to be her storyline) when we know it didn't even last six months.

4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

tumblr_inline_o9nljuwMVJ1tj07q7_500.gif

I don't know what the tea is, but there definitely is some. Ed needs to stop getting married on impulse - didn't he marry Lisa like two months after meeting her?

• Love 1
(edited)

I didn't notice it before, but I have to agree with a comment made on madamenoire that Ed seems like a loser. What's he been up to, bringing home the bacon wise, since he got cut from football? We all know that football money dries up fast, unless you're on the Tom Brady/Manning Bros. level. I don't follow football, so I don't know if Ed was a name during his heyday. Lisa had her 50-11 businesses, but Ed was just...there? Shit, I just realized that Ed is Apollo lite! Just without the criminal past and English language mangling. But Ed's ass isn't on the sector of the timescale, either.  Was he coaching a kiddie football team at least? I hope Rudy has her Cosby money on Kandi levels of prenup; especially since the Cosby scandal fucked up everyone's residuals.

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

I didn't notice it before, but I have to agree with a comment made on madamenoire that Ed seems like a loser. What's he been up to, bringing home the bacon wise, since he got cut from football? We all know that football money dries up fast, unless you're on the Tom Brady/Manning Bros. level. I don't follow football, so I don't know if Ed was a name during his heyday. Lisa had her 50-11 businesses, but Ed was just...there? Shit, I just realized that Ed is Apollo lite! Just without the criminal past and English language mangling. But Ed's ass isn't on the sector of the timescale, either.  Was he coaching a kiddie football team at least? I hope Rudy has her Cosby money on Kandi levels of prenup; especially since the Cosby scandal fucked up everyone's residuals.

Gul.  Lol!!!  this, he's been up to this.  Marrying chicks for checks and breaking the hell out.   Boozy face looking trick. ass. bum.    Because, now that you mention it, we never did see him do shit on RHoA but flex, work out and pose with the baby.  Who, by the way, is 9 years old, can ya'll believe how time flew?  We were looking at that widdle butterball face like just 5 minutes ago.   Anyway I digress.   When he left Lisa, I gave her the sideye in my mind.   Lisa. I'm sorry girl.  What I can not believe is that Keisha filed a contestation.   Tuh.

tumblr_o69p18zPF61uea2edo1_500.gif

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, RedKoolAide said:

Seriously. I can't believe he's only 38. I thought he was a world weary 47.

RIGHT. Like, I'm the same age as Ed and he looks like the dude I'd swipe left on, thinking "He's a gotdamn lie.  He's a good-looking 50.  No way he's 38."

• Love 6

So I thought I wrote about it here when it happened, but a few (or more, I can't remember exactly when), who did I see in the airport? Kordell with his LV carry-on! I had been re watching Porsha's and Kenya's first season so it was weird to see him

Damn! We always dreamed about having Rudy Huxtable on RHoA (and ruin her good name in the process), but damn if this isn't a sure fire way of casting her as an eligible housewife next season!

• Love 4

And now we're at the part I hate.   Let's say they were "cool", you know who knew both of em well?  Ed.   I like Lisa well enough and all but "thirsty to be on reality tv?"   The former rudy huxtable....now worth $12M?   And keep my child's name out your mouth sounds Marcy Projects as hell.  Stop it.    I'm inclined to believe Keisha. 

a3361b58f26cfd227f9994b4ec139b6f

• Love 4
6 hours ago, qtpye said:

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/lisa-wu-blasts-keshia-knight-pulliam-amid-divorce-from-ed-hartwell-shes-been-trying-to-get-on-reality-tv-for-years

And now Lisa Wu gives us her two cents.  Really, Andy should be chomping at the bit to cast Keshia.

3 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

And now we're at the part I hate.   Let's say they were "cool", you know who knew both of em well?  Ed.   I like Lisa well enough and all but "thirsty to be on reality tv?"   The former rudy huxtable....now worth $12M?   And keep my child's name out your mouth sounds Marcy Projects as hell.  Stop it.    I'm inclined to believe Keisha. 

a3361b58f26cfd227f9994b4ec139b6f

I was fully ready to believe Keisha, except that Lisa never said one word about her beyond that she and Ed both met Keisha at the same time.  When Lisa spoke about it on Hollywood Diva's her gripe was that she and Ed were rebuilding their friendship, speaking regularly, and co-parenting, but then she found out about his marriage to Keisha via social media.  Her main issue was that her child would now be living in the same house as another women and Ed hadn't said shit about it to her.  It was actually all the other messy ass chicks on the show who kept bringing it up to see if they could get Lisa to start shit (and I'm sure it was at the prodding of the producers/Carlos King, especially since his ass is also messy as hell).  Now "thirsty to be on reality TV?"  Lisa should have left that part out because hello pot! 

• Love 2

Peter also told Tony that he had a spinoff in the works called “What’s Peter Doing Now” which would focus on his entrepreneurial ventures, specifically his Charlotte-based bars, and Club 1 would have plenty of marketing and advertisement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"Hey guys, I can't wait to watch my favorite show, 'What's Peter Doing Now!'"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Ya'll who the hell is this?

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/e88d26cf-da54-3657-b682-092cd10631c1/ss_it's-official!-kim-zolciak-to.html

Be warned...clicking on the link will scare the shit out of you.

What's V Stiviano doing in Atlanta?

1 hour ago, qtpye said:

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/e88d26cf-da54-3657-b682-092cd10631c1/ss_it's-official!-kim-zolciak-to.html

Kylie Jenner needs to lay off fucking with her face.

1 hour ago, qtpye said:

This is the best I've seen Adrienne Maloof look in a long time.

• Love 3