Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E15: Memory Lane & a Dirty Little Secret

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Alexander Pope said:

she described that as "a panic attack."  I would describe it as a rage-filled tantrum.  And it is not about them exploding on both sides, as Pepper tried to say.  Zach has not made anyone fear him.  She looks so baffled when Pepper tries to explain that her reaction was excessive.

Brandon called his rages panic attacks too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I find Gil's yapping and "teasing" Myrla annoying, but I did feel really sorry for him when he was telling the horrific story about his father's murder.    

Maybe Gil saw lots of inappropriate dealings his Father did that led to murder, then to go on the straight and narrow in his own life to succeed in life.  I could see that if it was true.  He probably decided to study and do something meaningful like Firefighting.  He does seem to preach a lot to Myrla, but maybe feels she needs to change her habits to make things better for the future.  It’s not fun to be poor, so he wants to prevent that by saving for a rainy day.  Plus buying a house seems to be important to him as it’s an investment.  She did say tho, that she spends but saves too.  Apparently, she’s not worried about the future like he is.  They have to sit down and make a plan together.  They seem to be in love.  Wonder if they had sex????  I think she caved.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 2

I’m still wondering about Gil’s overseas money!

How much?  Who’s name is it in?  Why there and not here?

Seems I heard M remark that it wasn’t much savings compared to her savings.  So there’s that!

• Love 3

It might Myrla feel good that she can buy these things now, but it’s a waste, especially if they have a house and children.  Myrla had her good time shopping.  She has to buckle down now and face reality, if she wants Gil, a house and children. 

It's not a waste if she can afford it and enjoys it. So often we moralize about spending money. If Myrla has the money and likes the things she buys, then why not? She works hard. She likes luxury items. It's not even a bad thing if she decides she wants to continue to purchase those items instead of buying a house or having children. It's her money - if she comes by it legally and spends it legally, she is the only one who can decide if it's a "waste" or not.

I'm not convinced she really wants Gil but if she does, I do think that she will have to rein in her spending if they choose to have kids because he won't be able to support them in the way that Myrla wants to live on her salary plus his salary. So perhaps then she will decide to curb the shopping in favor of spending on children or home ownership. Gil wants both those things so if Myrla can't reconcile her spending with those two goals. they aren't well matched and shouldn't stay together.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Seems I heard M remark that it wasn’t much savings compared to her savings.  So there’s that!

I think it’s not savings, per se.  I think his account there is solely to send money to his family and is emptied immediately after he sends money there.  
Im not hating.  I just think he’s supporting family there. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I think it’s not savings, per se.  I think his account there is solely to send money to his family and is emptied immediately after he sends money there.  
Im not hating.  I just think he’s supporting family there. 

She’s definitely going to say no!

9 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

She also said she grew up a tomboy, and it didn't sound like she really chose that.  So I'm beginning to understand her desire for fancy girly things.

I don't know that she would have described herself as a tomboy if it was something she felt she had to be.  I understand that she had to wear boy's hand-me-downs but I felt the way she described being a tomboy had to do with other interests and was "her" to be one.  It's one of those things that either you are or you aren't and no one can "make" you into one. 

I was a tomboy and I relate to Myrla because when I "discovered" what it felt like to be a woman, and felt attracted to boys during puberty suddenly my interests changed and I threw away my "boy clothes" and went crazy for feminine clothes that made me feel attractive.  My family on all sides had tailoring and fashion in its blood so I think some of that rubbed off on me, too.  I was an artistic kid and truly enjoyed dressing up and finding nice outfits. 

So I get it.  I think Myrla is often seen as shallow and materialistic but I think a lot of it can come from a true artistic appreciation for fashion.  And IMO there is nothing wrong with that.  She also wants to give off the appearance of upward mobility and given her poor roots I can empathize with that.  I originally saw this as pathetic but I am seeing more depth in her as the weeks go on than I did at first glance.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Zack wants Michala as a booty call. With all her passion she must be good in the sack!

Many men have told me over the decades that the crazy ones are always the best in the sack.

6 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Has Zack confirmed that he's still having sex with Hurricane K?  I don't watch Unfiltered.

There has been nothing on Unfiltered about this.  I think it's the general assumption based on what he said to Michaela in the previous episode about it "always being fun" when the two of them are in bed together. 

6 hours ago, Leschele said:

Bao should never speak to Sarah again. Well she should never speak to either of them again.

What is it that these people's friends always throw them under the bus?  I feel like this present young generation blabs, overshares and reveals way too much to other people when they should keep their mouths shut and show some class and discretion about what they reveal and to whom they reveal it.  This kind of stuff rarely happened when I was young but lately I see it over and over again on this show and elsewhere.  At the very least Johnny should have kept his mouth shut about what Sarah told him, but he is a mean and nasty asshole who would stoop to that kind of level on national TV.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I find Gil's yapping and "teasing" Myrla annoying, but I did feel really sorry for him when he was telling the horrific story about his father's murder.    

I wated to shout at her to just touch him while he was telling that story. The one good thing I saw with Bao and Johnny was that when they were each getting emotional talking about their childhoods, the other person supportively took the other's arm or put a hand on the other's back. Would it have killed Myrla to show some sort of empathy or connection during that moment instead of looking so cold and withdrawn?

I also think the reason that we saw nothing of her childhood, only her high school volleyball uniform and playing volleyball was because she is still very ashamed and closed off from it. She will tell people she grew up poor, but she doesn't want anyone to actually know just how poor she was. I might take back my somewhat kind comments about her from last week. She's like a robot, unless she's drunk of 25 cent martinis apparently. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I miss Humbleopinion's snark.

3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I miss Humbleopinion's snark.

Me too.  Where is everybody btw?

Me three.  I miss @humbleopinion's sense of humor.  It made us laugh about the ridiculous people and situations on this show.  And there are others missing too, like @gonecrackers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

It's been made pretty clear that Myrla saves money and has no problem doing so. She's not getting herself deep in to debt so she can go shopping for the things she likes. So Gil needs to stfu about her spending. She's not doing anything wrong.

I agree.  I think if she has the money and the bills are paid and savings in the bank what's the problem?  She's obviously not spending too much relative to her income. Just because a woman marries doesn't mean she has to consent to be "barefoot and pregnant".  Gil is seeing things from his relatively lower income perspective and thinks she's going to bust their budget.  He doesn't understand that people who have the money can spend it on some non-necessities and still not go broke.  It won't necessarily mean that they won't be able to go on vacation, buy a house, have children, save money AND have some extra to spend on some personal items for their wardrobe.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

It's not a waste if she can afford it and enjoys it. So often we moralize about spending money. If Myrla has the money and likes the things she buys, then why not? She works hard. She likes luxury items. It's not even a bad thing if she decides she wants to continue to purchase those items instead of buying a house or having children. It's her money - if she comes by it legally and spends it legally, she is the only one who can decide if it's a "waste" or not.

I'm not convinced she really wants Gil but if she does, I do think that she will have to rein in her spending if they choose to have kids because he won't be able to support them in the way that Myrla wants to live on her salary plus his salary. So perhaps then she will decide to curb the shopping in favor of spending on children or home ownership. Gil wants both those things so if Myrla can't reconcile her spending with those two goals. they aren't well matched and shouldn't stay together.

That's what I've been saying all along.  Why is there a value judgment about how she spends her money?  It seems like a lot to some people but obviously she can afford it and so why shouldn't she be allowed to have her priorities?  I personally think there is more judgment placed on a woman that doesn't want to give everything up for home, husband and family and to me that is sexist.  Some people have hobbies that cost money.  Even pets cost a lot these days but nobody would tell Gil that his dog is an unnecessary expense.  And Myrla doesn't tell him how to spend his money either.  So there are value judgments in these condemnations of Myrla that I don't think are fair.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

She’s definitely going to say no!

Wow .. I completely forgot Gil sends money to his family.  That must be a big chunk of his paycheck.  That’s a big nut.  How come they aren’t talking about that?  Especially Myrla.  He talks to her about money all the time, but she says nothing about where his money is going.  Hmmmm.  She says nothing about anything come to think about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Going against the grain here, but Brett's letter to herself was so passive aggressive == all about the man who done her wrong!  I'd be downloading a dating app too. Would wait a week, but these marriages are a farce anyway.  

(And I'm not sure I even believe this wasn't producer driven).

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 4
On 10/27/2021 at 11:56 PM, ChiMama said:

Funny - I just assumed it was HER car because of the brand & the flashiness and he was driving because they were going to visit his childhood neighborhood. It’s definitely a Myrla-ish “I deserve an expensive/luxury brand” type of vehicle & not Gil’s style. I bet it’s hers. 

Myrla on Unfiltered definitely threw shade at Bao - wonder what the story is there? 

To them, Johnny is a good time guy with the smile and Bao is the serious one.  He gaslights the gang just like he does Bao.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
On 10/28/2021 at 1:20 AM, Yeah No said:

Is anyone seeing a pattern here?  Wasn't it just a couple of seasons ago that someone's "friend" was getting a little chummy with her husband and threw them under the bus saying negative things about her?  Wasn't that Mindy?  I almost believe the show will pay the "friend" off to Ydo this and if they're that desperate for the cash they'll do it.

Also, there's always a "friend" late in the season that claims they saw one of the wives' husbands on a dating site and informs the wife.  This has happened a couple of times before in previous seasons on this show already.  I think the "friend" is probably someone working for the show that's paid to keep tabs on all the participants' online activity, perhaps a computer hacker snooping on their web browsing.  It is just WAY too coincidental that this keeps happening again and again.

Yes, I feel like this whole dating app is producer driven.

If this really happened, sure, he should've waited until decision day.  

That said, I'd be done as soon as hearing the passive aggressive letter to herself which sounded like a teenager whining about the latest man in her life that she's given her heart to and was rejected.  

She really strikes me as the person you are friends with on Facebook, er, Meta, that is always posting mantras about empowerment and vaguebooking passive aggressive someone done me wrong stuff.  I mean, her comment during couples therapy said it all, the tearful "it's always..Brett, you're a nice girl but..."  Everyone gets broken up with often, but I guarantee you all she does is mope about it.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, sara416 said:

I wated to shout at her to just touch him while he was telling that story. The one good thing I saw with Bao and Johnny was that when they were each getting emotional talking about their childhoods, the other person supportively took the other's arm or put a hand on the other's back. Would it have killed Myrla to show some sort of empathy or connection during that moment instead of looking so cold and withdrawn?

I also think the reason that we saw nothing of her childhood, only her high school volleyball uniform and playing volleyball was because she is still very ashamed and closed off from it. She will tell people she grew up poor, but she doesn't want anyone to actually know just how poor she was. I might take back my somewhat kind comments about her from last week. She's like a robot, unless she's drunk of 25 cent martinis apparently. 

I wanted to chime in to defend Myrla. I am fairly certain that the matchmaking episodes explained Myrla’s background where she also lost her dad to a murder. If I recall correctly, her step-sister killed her dad. I saw a woman who was very pained by Gil’s story and I can respect her not airing her family’s story out of respect to her surviving mother, and sister. I remember being disgusted that the “experts” thought such a traumatic past was a good reason to match those too.

Moving on to other posts on the thread, I’m baffled by the degree of anti-Myrla sentiment. Not only is Gil constantly negging and talking down to her, he’s a mid-30’s man who has no real savings, plan to earn more, but wants a house and multiple kids. Which his significantly higher earning wife is supposed to scrimp, sacrifice & save for. In the convo with Dr Pepper, no one asked Gil what he was bringing to their future as a couple. But we’re supposed to think he’s the prize because he’s conventionally attractive and insults his wife with a smile on his face. No thanks. 

Myrla, both in the show and Unfiltered has politely mentioned the earnings and financial goal disparity without putting Gil down or insulting his lack of earnings. As noble as it might be to support his family in Colombia, he’s still expecting an American wife to bear his multiple children and cut back her solely maintained lifestyle to subsidize his future. Again, no thanks. 

This is not directed at anyone in particular, just wanted to offer a different perspective.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

So, I wonder what happens when they get married.  Does he still send money?  I’m sure he will.  Why didn’t they talk about that?  In some cultures, it’s expected that children take care of the parents until they die.  Especially poor parents.  I’m sure Myrla knows this.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, sarkygal said:

I wanted to chime in to defend Myrla. I am fairly certain that the matchmaking episodes explained Myrla’s background where she also lost her dad to a murder. If I recall correctly, her step-sister killed her dad. I saw a woman who was very pained by Gil’s story and I can respect her not airing her family’s story out of respect to her surviving mother, and sister. I remember being disgusted that the “experts” thought such a traumatic past was a good reason to match those too.

Moving on to other posts on the thread, I’m baffled by the degree of anti-Myrla sentiment. Not only is Gil constantly negging and talking down to her, he’s a mid-30’s man who has no real savings, plan to earn more, but wants a house and multiple kids. Which his significantly higher earning wife is supposed to scrimp, sacrifice & save for. In the convo with Dr Pepper, no one asked Gil what he was bringing to their future as a couple. But we’re supposed to think he’s the prize because he’s conventionally attractive and insults his wife with a smile on his face. No thanks. 

Myrla, both in the show and Unfiltered has politely mentioned the earnings and financial goal disparity without putting Gil down or insulting his lack of earnings. As noble as it might be to support his family in Colombia, he’s still expecting an American wife to bear his multiple children and cut back her solely maintained lifestyle to subsidize his future. Again, no thanks. 

This is not directed at anyone in particular, just wanted to offer a different perspective.

Good post, and I’m one of them.  I totally forgot about their hardships.  He’s always doing the talking and preaching, and she says nothing.  Myrla is a class act.  Apologies.  This is a tough decision for her.  They really have to have a sit down.

• Love 5

She also wants to give off the appearance of upward mobility

It's not just the appearance of upward mobility - she IS upwardly mobile. She can afford the stuff she buys. I still don't necessarily think that she is trying to send a message or has some deep seated insecurity due to her childhood poverty but I do think she likes designer things and she can afford them, so she buys them and she uses them.

So, I wonder what happens when they get married.  Does he still send money?

Probably. I think in a lot of cultures, there is an expectation that the children help to support the parents, especially if they are doing better financially than their parents. I'm guessing this is something familiar to Myrla and she doesn't have an issue with it.

That's what I've been saying all along.  Why is there a value judgment about how she spends her money?

I had a different opinion about it when I thought she was running up debt to support her shopping. Since hearing that she doesn't have debt and she does have retirement savings, I don't have an opinion about it. It's her discretionary income and she can enjoy it however she likes as long as it's legal.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I like Bao, BUT there’s something a little strange about how she thinks which is creepy.  Like setting her Barbies on fire and once saying she’d like to be a little bug so she could crawl into Johnny’s body and stay there.  That’s kind of weird.  Besides, he didn’t want her in college, and didn’t want her now.  Both of them have problems.

Good grief!  I heard about the Barbies but I missed hearing about her wanting to crawl into Johnny's body.  That is weird and creepy and would make me want to sneak out of the house and never return. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I am one who agrees that Myrla is financially responsible and if she has a sufficient savings (which she does), she can spend anything she wants on anything she wants and doesn't need to be judged. Good for her.

In addition to the full-time nanny she wants, don't forget that she also intends to do a full mommy makeover plastic surgery after each child - no waiting to be done having kids - she said she wants that after each child. I believe her. While she doesn't strike me as a nurturing mother type, she also hated dogs and she fell in love with Hype and now wants her own. So, she may change her mind and not see having kids as a liability. In fact, I bet she will, but I don't think she wants 8, like Gil said he did (and I am sure he was joking).

As comfortable as they seem to be together - lots of touching and closeness - the fact that while Gil was reliving his father's murder, she didn't even try to empathize or console him with any physical touch - heck, even Johnny saw the need and held Bao while she was going through her childhood. And, if anyone COULD relate to what he went through, it is Myrla. That was really so sad.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, sara416 said:

Or, most likely, because Roma, TX is a good 6 hours from Houston. Looks like they only showed those who grew up local. It’s a teeny tiny border town, and nothing there still. Which is why Gil jokingly asked her if she wanted to retire in Roma.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I thought Myrla showed Gil a picture of her house on her phone.  It was really small and and the outside looked reddish.   Or was that someone else's house?

I missed seeing where Zack, Michaela, Brett and Ryan grew up.  

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I thought Myrla showed Gil a picture of her house on her phone.  It was really small and and the outside looked reddish.   Or was that someone else's house?

I missed seeing where Zack, Michaela, Brett and Ryan grew up.  

Yep, she did. It was basically one room.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Are we allowed to ask what happened? Do we know or just on vacation? Yes, his/her snark is missed.

Ditto!  He/ She was an amazing snarker and I do miss his/her posts!!

Edited by pdlinda
14 hours ago, Yeah No said:

What is it that these people's friends always throw them under the bus?  I feel like this present young generation blabs, overshares and reveals way too much to other people when they should keep their mouths shut and show some class and discretion about what they reveal and to whom they reveal it.  This kind of stuff rarely happened when I was young but lately I see it over and over again on this show and elsewhere.  At the very least Johnny should have kept his mouth shut about what Sarah told him, but he is a mean and nasty asshole who would stoop to that kind of level on national TV.

4 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

To them, Johnny is a good time guy with the smile and Bao is the serious one.  He gaslights the gang just like he does Bao.  

My guess is the bitchy friends see a guy who is supposedly marriage minded and think they might like him for themselves.  Especially if Bao's friend wants a specifically Asian guy.  Johnny seems cute and fun at first - at this point in filming this Sarah hasn't seen his ugly side, if she's watching.  Even if they've been friends for a while she wouldn't know how he acts in a "relationship".  I hope she scores - her reward will become her punishment 😈

• Love 7

Johnny is really doing a number on Bao, she told Dr. Pepper that she thinks she is trying to do better and see what she is doing wrong, sheesh Johnny is a narcissist and a gaslighter, he has her believing she is the one with the problem.  I hope he dates Bao's bestie and messes with her head too, she would deserve it.

I never saw Bao try to break Johnny down and mold him in what she wants, that is what he was doing, classic personality disorder move. All Bao wanted was respect in their relationship.

Guys like Johnny and Ryan don't realize that their dirty work will stick with them after the cameras are off, women in Texas watch this show, you know?

I felt bad for Brett, Ryan did her wrong and did not even apologize for being on a dating site he just shrugged and said oh well. That stings, I had a boyfriend who got married while I was dating him, not even kidding...it felt like a punch to the stomach. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Yes, I agree with you.  Gil is in the infancy of his fire fighting career so from what was said by others who know, a Houston F.D. newbie makes a very paltry income.

My thought was that after the show, Gil, above all others, is going to get a major positive change in his earning/relationship status. 

Whether he stays with Myrla, or not, his prospects for significantly increasing his income (I was thinking big ticket sales like real estate sales/luxury car sales) , if he chooses to get out of fire fighting and segue into a more lucrative field are high because of all the positive exposure he got on the show.

Likewise, if Myrla/Gil choose to go their separate ways, he, much more than Myrla, will probably be overwhelmed by eligible prospects eager to date him leading to marriage.

Myrla, on the other hand, is financially fine no matter what they decide to do as a couple so, at 35 y.o., it's up to her what relationship choices she will opt to take advantage of (should they arise after her appearance on the show).  I've always maintained that someone is out there who would be compatible with her tastes/style/spending habits; however, I'm not sure she did herself any favors appearing on the show.

To reiterate, I don't think ANY of the participants this season (with the exception of Gil) comported him/herself in a positive-enough manner (character/mental health) to attract a healthy bevy of replacement candidates to date.  

• Love 5

For someone who likes the finer things in life, you sure couldn’t tell by looking at Mryla. 
I don’t think Brett is going to be as busted up as people think if Ryan bolts at decision day. She was pretty calm and seemed like she had started to detached herself from the idea of she and Ryan being a couple after this in the last two episodes. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

You got that right.  I haven't been impressed by anything I've seen her in.

The word "frumpy" comes to mind.  

Whether that's intentional or accidental, her style and overall appearance reflect her adherence to a beauty/style preference that may cost a lot of $$$ (who knows) but may not achieve the best return on her investment insofar as enhancing her overall appearance.

• Love 9
On 10/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, Crashcourse said:

On 10/28/2021 at 4:39 PM, buttersister said:

I sure didn't watch it last night, but on the Mothership Show, sex seems to be the reason he still wants to see her/date her/meet without Dr. Pepper.

If true, he's not making a good impression on any women watching this show because no one would want anyone being that desperate for sex with a crazy person.   When (I hope) they get divorced he'd better watch his back and any woman dating him had better watch her back for Michaela. 

I may be wrong, but isn’t the only reference to alleged sexual activity between Zach and Michaela when Michaela claimed as such in a conversation with her sister the enabler?  I’m sorry, but I don’t trust Michaela’s narrative & wouldn’t accept this claim as a true reflection of what happened or is happening in real life by any means. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

We know Myrla owns designer shoes, at least. But she hasn't worn them on this show. I think she's "read the room" correctly. 

Johnny has mental problems. Like, he is seriously delusional. 

I believe she had a Louis Vuitton duffle bag on the couple's retreat and I think she has had a couple other designer purses we've seen. There was also the wedding dress that she was reselling for something like $10,000 (or was it $10,000 retail and she was selling it for a little less than that?)

39 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I believe she had a Louis Vuitton duffle bag on the couple's retreat and I think she has had a couple other designer purses we've seen.

In my "status conscious" days (college and post-grad and early marriage 30 years ago) I had my share of LV, Gucci, Coach, Fendi and other such totables.

However, about 25 years ago, the "knock-offs" started rearing their ugly heads and despite many attempts to root out the offenders,, it became virtually impossible to sort out the authentic from the faux.  I STILL HAVE some of those bags, sold others to consignment and donated the rest.

I can honestly say it's impossible to tell the authentic from the faux so the benefit of going to the actual prestige store to drop big $$$$ on the authentic article seems less than wise financially.  

However, that's not to negate Myrla's right to spend her money any way she wishes.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ChiMama said:

I may be wrong, but isn’t the only reference to alleged sexual activity between Zach and Michaela when Michaela claimed as such in a conversation with her sister the enabler? 

I consider why Zach keeps saying he wants to continue seeing Michaela after the show/divorce. Is it her scintillating conversations? Her calming, nurturing nature? Her joy sharing activities like dancing? Or something else. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I just watched Unfiltered (yes, I know...) and it is shocking how Johnny doesn't see what we are seeing about his actions.  He acts like he's a hero on Unfiltered (and Myrla seems to agree with him).  It's fascinating to me to watch his reactions and comments after having just watched him be horrible during the episode.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Good grief!  I heard about the Barbies but I missed hearing about her wanting to crawl into Johnny's body.  That is weird and creepy and would make me want to sneak out of the house and never return. 

Yep.  If we don’t pay full attention, we do miss some important information. Lol

On 10/28/2021 at 8:33 PM, Crashcourse said:

I found it odd that though Myrla seemed to get a little teary-eyed when he told the story, she didn’t move closer, touch him, hug him, or offer any comfort. Even Jerk Johnny hugged Bao when she talked about her childhood traumas. It was oddly cold - I kept yelling at the TV “hug the guy!”

Edited by ChiMama
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

You got that right.  I haven't been impressed by anything I've seen her in.

Myrla could be a knockout if she cut and curled her hair, got rid of the eyelashes, and put some makeup on.  So would Brett.  They both need a makeover.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, buttersister said:

4 hours ago, ChiMama said:

I may be wrong, but isn’t the only reference to alleged sexual activity between Zach and Michaela when Michaela claimed as such in a conversation with her sister the enabler? 

I consider why Zach keeps saying he wants to continue seeing Michaela after the show/divorce. Is it her scintillating conversations? Her calming, nurturing nature? Her joy sharing activities like dancing? Or something else. 

I dunno — maybe to keep her calm and mollified & distracted as he chews off his leg to escape from the trap? LOL 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I believe she had a Louis Vuitton duffle bag on the couple's retreat and I think she has had a couple other designer purses we've seen. There was also the wedding dress that she was reselling for something like $10,000 (or was it $10,000 retail and she was selling it for a little less than that?)

I still think she buys from Poshmark! 😉

I don't recall anything about a wedding dress for sale. 🤔

1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Myrla could be a knockout if she cut and curled her hair, got rid of the eyelashes, and put some makeup on.  So would Brett.  They both need a makeover.

I don't care what Ryan said on their wedding night---I said to myself when Brett emerged with her just-scrubbed face, "You in trouble, girrrrl!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Did Michaela really say Zack left in an "explosive" way & that he has "no evidence" of her reacting badly?!!??! Oh she crazy, crazy!! 😅😂 I would've walked out on that BS too!! She took ZERO responsibility & basically said he did what she did. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SAID HE COULD GO HOME TONIGHT!!!! It was her who started with that when he said their conversation was unproductive!! That's what they should've played. They need Judge Judy to yell at Michaela & tell her her behavior was outrageous. That discussion was a complete fail. They didn't even say what Dr. Pepper said in the voiceover: WHY it happened & HOW it affected them. She started with how Michaela's feeling & what she wants Zack to understand. HUH??? GTFOH!!!

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 2

Panic attack? SAY WHAT?!! What she did to the furniture & gaming tables definitely was NOT a panic attack. Does she have to play the victim with EVERYTHING?!!! 😅😂

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 4