Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E15: Memory Lane & a Dirty Little Secret

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Sara who Johnny was allegedly calling because they are both shopping for a new car. 

I missed that, since Johnny is tooling around town in a Tesla I find that highly suspect that he wanted a new car.

Why didn't Bao get Sara on the phone on camera and let her have it?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Next year, maybe she will be dressed as Ariel?

At this point, I may never know. Not sure this show is worth watching after the past two seasons. If it was in my group, I’d fire it.

Ryan thinks he'll get a new crop of females on his dating ap since he's now a tv star.  He can't wait.

True. And he’ll deserve any gold digger he gets. What self-respecting woman would date him after watching this season?

And on that note, Johnny can look forward to living as his sad dad. Minus the family. You earned it, shorts-boy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

As a therapist I have to say that ALL of these people have so much unresolved trauma and they need to fix that shit before they can have functional relationships. Watching all of them talk about their pasts showed just how damaged these people are. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, sara416 said:

As a therapist I have to say that ALL of these people have so much unresolved trauma and they need to fix that shit before they can have functional relationships. Watching all of them talk about their pasts showed just how damaged these people are. 

Yes, and since they are so damaged and have never dealt with those issues, they have no realistic clue about what they want or need from a partner.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Funny - I just assumed it was HER car because of the brand & the flashiness and he was driving because they were going to visit his childhood neighborhood. It’s definitely a Myrla-ish “I deserve an expensive/luxury brand” type of vehicle & not Gil’s style. I bet it’s hers. 

Myrla on Unfiltered definitely threw shade at Bao - wonder what the story is there? 

I can't wrap my mind around people like Myrna, who think they automatically "deserve" things. Do people who were unfortunate enough to be born in third world countries deserve what they get? I had a shitty childhood too, but I always was  grateful I was born where I was, and used that as an incentive to do better.  Unlike Myrna, I never thought I deserved shopping sprees and high class everything  because of my childhood and because I worked hard. People like this make me stabby. Finances are one of the major reasons that marriages fail and I hope Gil realizes that and dips out for his own good. She will not change unless she loses everything and has no choice but to humble herself.

Edited by Rebky
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sex. Michaela’s wild sexual behavior is probably something that Zack has never experienced before. 

Somehow, Michaela’s “Go. Home. Now. Bye.” proclamation really meant “I don't want you to go.” Apparently, Zack forgot to download the latest edition of the “Crazy to Rational Dictionary.”

Sex, or, rather, the lack thereof, and not "abandonment issues" is the Rosetta Stone to Michaela's behaviors. 

As I recall, her first intense anger was when Covid-19 precluded her having a proper honeymoon. [Read: No sex.]

Then, after they reunited, Zack goes off walkin' the dog, being careful not to awaken Michaela. [Read: No sex.] 

He stays elsewhere. [Read: Yup, you got it.] 

Zack does now have sex with Michaela, because he has realized how Michaela views it:

That she is desired sexually by "her man" as much as, or more than, she desires him. Michaela wants sex, dammit!

All bets are off behaviorally if Michaela feels spurned. And for the remaining weeks Zack is choosing not to be a betting man. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Rebky said:

I can't wrap my mind around people like Myrna, who think they automatically "deserve" things. Do people who were unfortunate enough to be born in third world countries deserve what they get? I had a shitty childhood too, but I always was  grateful I was born where I was, and used that as an incentive to do better.  Unlike Myrna, I never thought I deserved shopping sprees and high class everything  because of my childhood and because I worked hard. People like this make me stabby. Finances are one of the major reasons that marriages fail and I hope Gil realizes that and dips out for his own good. She will not change unless she loses everything and has no choice but to humble herself.

It feels good to be able to buy things when we need and want them, that's a universal truth. But Myrna is practicing "conspicuous consumerism" where she needs to show designer accessories because it shows her higher place in society. That means thousands for a purse.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

One thing about Johnny, there's never a dull moment. The guy is just a laugh a minute, huh? Daddy-driven meltdowns followed by predictable attacks on other people's integrity. Please don't ever procreate and inflict this dysfunction on another generation.

Being obsessed with being poor/ avoiding hardship and then wanting "only the best" seem like two sides of the same coin to me. Until she works through and accepts whatever hardships she endured and honestly concludes that she didn't deserve any of it, she'll always have her eye on the next shiny trinket, which — shocking! — will never soothe the old pain. 

Sex, or, rather, the lack thereof, and not "abandonment issues" is the Rosetta Stone to Michaela's behaviors. 

As I recall, her first intense anger was when Covid-19 precluded her having a proper honeymoon. [Read: No sex.]

Then, after they reunited, Zack goes off walkin' the dog, being careful not to awaken Michaela. [Read: No sex.] 

He stays elsewhere. [Read: Yup, you got it.] 

Zack does now have sex with Michaela, because he has realized how Michaela views it:

That she is desired sexually by "her man" as much as, or more than, she desires him. Michaela wants sex, dammit!

All bets are off behaviorally if Michaela feels spurned. And for the remaining weeks Zack is choosing not to be a betting man. 

They MUST have incredible make-up sex. I'm guessing that and the contract are the only reasons Zach is sticking around. Michaela needs to be introduced to the wonderful world of vibrators. Just don't throw it during your next tantrum or it won't work when you really need it. #themoreyouknow

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

hat is why I think Zach is nuts for trying to have a relationship with her.

I think he's nuts that he keeps sleeping with (and having sex with her. ) It's not cool behavior. She's clearly emotionally unstable and he has no interest in her long term.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, endure said:

Gil putting down Myrla constantly is such a negative attitude yet that is what he says about her ie being negative and a Debby Downer?  Kettle…..meet pot! And why does she take it so well, almost submissive?  Must be so faux for some drama.

Could be any number of reasons. She's dated worse. She's mindful of the cameras and is all in on the storyline MAFS has crafted for them. She finds Gil attractive enough to be "affectionate" with him weeks 4-8, fulfill her contract and move on, etc. Gil is certainly adept at identifying what's wrong with everyone else. Or getting them to identify it. 

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

As far as Gil getting another job, what else is he qualified to do or have a degree in that would pay more? 

Some of the salary discrepancy due to the fact that Myrla is a mid-career professional while Gil is new to his field. Myrla is an example of the fact that even in fields where compensation tends to be low, there are higher paying opportunities. 

Gil's performance on this show may be his tryout for any number of higher paid positions that don't require a degree. MAFS expert, Unfiltered co-host, podcaster. social media influencer, or model, relationship coach, etc. He could  revitalize and grow his personal training career.

If Myrla's income is enough larger than Gil's that even with all her spending she's still saved and invested significantly more than he has, the family resources are still far greater for Gil than if he was paired with a frugal woman who made what he makes and has saved what he's saved. 

One personal finance guru recommends mine, yours, and ours accounts. The couple contributes a percentage of their incomes into the ours account and uses that account for shared expenses. They use their individual accounts for personal discretionary spending. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Ryan got on a dating app a week before this ends? Then he says he isn't active on it....ummmm...your on it so you're active, buddy. I can see him divorcing, but he's really behaving like a 20 year old.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Bai burning the fake Barbies may have more to do with her dolls being fake than any real emotional disorder on her part.  She grew up poor, was ridiculed because of her father's drunken behaviors and was ashamed of their living situation.  I can see her piling the "less than" Barbies in a pile and letting them burn as she got older and recognized the situation she was in.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Rae Spellman said:

One personal finance guru recommends mine, yours, and ours accounts. The couple contributes a percentage of their incomes into the ours account and uses that account for shared expenses. They use their individual accounts for personal discretionary spending. 

This has always seemed to me like the most equitable thing to do when there’s a big discrepancy in incomes (or debt, e.g. if Myrla made more than Gil but had a lot of student loans and Gil had none).

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, TheBride said:

It feels good to be able to buy things when we need and want them, that's a universal truth. But Myrna is practicing "conspicuous consumerism" where she needs to show designer accessories because it shows her higher place in society. That means thousands for a purse.

Or she just likes things that happen to be expensive. I don’t really see her as having some deep emotional well she tries to feel by shopping. I think she wore boys’ hang me downs as a kid, likes pretty things and evidently can afford them, so she buys them - and enjoys them.

34 minutes ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

I think he's nuts that he keeps sleeping with (and having sex with her. ) It's not cool behavior. She's clearly emotionally unstable and he has no interest in her long term.

I hope he is diligent about condom use. Can you imagine pregnant, hormonal Mikaela? Or sleep deprived, sore nippled, unshowered Mikaela? Or spending the rest of your life co-parenting with her?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Myrla on Unfiltered definitely threw shade at Bao - wonder what the story is there? 

Yeah.  When Johnny was saying some stuff about Bao, Myrla was uh-huhing.  She's usually content to just be silent, so I wonder what she knows.

10 hours ago, Bees52 said:

It's weird. He explains on there about his relationship with Bao's "best friend" Sarah, as she's a long-time mutual friend of theirs from when they were all in college. He goes to her for advice and she picks him up when he's down. Sounds like she's more his best friend, than Bao's.

On the show it sure didn't sound like Johnny knew Sarah as anything but Bao's friend, which made the whole thing so heinous--calling Bao's best friend behind her back.  But on Unfiltered Johnny said he and Sarah went to high school together as well as college.  It's not clear how Bao knows her, since she went to a different college.  Johnny said he's kept in touch with Sarah more than Bao, but I don't think that necessarily means they're best friends, because he hardly kept in touch with Bao. 

I think Sarah is Bao's "best friend" by default, because Bao said she doesn't have a lot of women friends. 

Also, as far as knowing each other before the show, on Unfiltered Johnny said that he and Gil we in the same class in middle school, which was just a few blocks from Gil's apartment.  Johnny didn't remember, but Gil had yearbooks. 

6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Myrla may not be able to shop as often but if she rethought about buying ugly, ill fitting, unflattering clothing and started to think about shopping for furniture and other household items she may get excited about saving for a house. 

I think it may be clothing specific.  On Unfiltered she said her brother is a year older than she is, and she wore his hand-me-downs.  They showed this picture (the glare isn't me--it's from the lights in the studio or whatever):

Myrla.thumb.JPG.e5a7d3fe715c81c95044ad3b3d30ca4a.JPG

She also said she grew up a tomboy, and it didn't sound like she really chose that.  So I'm beginning to understand her desire for fancy girly things.

That "Roma" on her jersey is I'm assuming her home town, which is on the Mexican border in the middle of nowhere.  She definitely has impressively clawed her way up from real poverty.

Also on Unfiltered, she was really funny telling a story Gil had told her from he was little.  He did something bad and knew his dad would be really mad, so he decided to escape to his mom's house and figured out how to get a taxi and his dad showed up just as he was getting in, and his dad managed to be at his mom's house before Gil arrived in the cab.

She was laughing so hard, and it made me believe that there are some genuine interactions between these people, and I wish we could see them. 

6 minutes ago, Rae Spellman said:

Gil's performance on this show may be his tryout for any number of higher paid positions that don't require a degree. MAFS expert, Unfiltered co-host, podcaster. social media influencer, or model, relationship coach, etc. He could  revitalize and grow his personal training career.

Or do a hybrid.  He was previously the personal trainer for some local reality TV show, which of course makes me suspicious about his motivations for being on MAFS.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Zack wants Michala as a booty call. With all her passion she must be good in the sack!

That’s s why he wanted to divorce and ‘date’!  Lol

I think Gil will say yes and M will say no thanks and that’s why she always looks like the cat that swallowed the canary!

He keeps critiquing her and she’s playing!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I’m only at the beginning of the episode but : 

Michaela : Zack doesn’t have evidence that I react like that to situations . 

I’m sorry but , huh !??? You do realize you are on a reality television show right ? And that cameras provide evidence .  She is so delusional . 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:
4 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Sara who Johnny was allegedly calling because they are both shopping for a new car. 

I missed that, since Johnny is tooling around town in a Tesla I find that highly suspect that he wanted a new car.

I could be wrong, but I thought Johnny said that he was helping Sarah look for a car.

1 hour ago, Petey1960 said:

Bai burning the fake Barbies may have more to do with her dolls being fake than any real emotional disorder on her part.

I agree, she did specifically call them her generic Barbies. It sounded to me like that's what was bothering her.

1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Or sleep deprived, sore nippled, unshowered Mikaela?

Dang, they really should have paired her with Johnny 😂

Edited by ByTor
  • LOL 3
15 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Also, there's always a "friend" late in the season that claims they saw one of the wives' husbands on a dating site and informs the wife. 

Not saying it's NOT shenanigans, but I know more than one instance of this happening IRL in my friend group.  It's always a guy too. It's so idiotic to be all over the internet trying to cheat and thinking you won't get caught!

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I’m not sure Mikaela has any idea how bad her rages actually are. I had a wonderful and loving relative, who didn’t seem to have any recollection of how bad they’d get during their angry bouts. I think it’s a compartmentalization thing in the brain. I am curious how she’s responded to seeing videos of herself. 

It’s appalling that Zach is going to sleep with her after all of this. Of course she’s confused! Whatever her situation, toying with her like that is just going to make things worse. 

Gil’s constant criticisms of Myrla are too much. A little bit of teasing is fine. But that level of it is ego destroying. And yes, learning about Myrla’s tomboy, poor background explains a lot of the reason why expensive designer things are so important to her identity now. 

Edited by Cramps
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, answerphone said:

I still favor Gil’s personality over Myrla’s. 

Does anyone know why his father was shot and killed, and how old was Gil? (Sorry  if it’s in one of the previous posts)

They've never said what led to Gil's father being murdered, or how old he was at the time.  

The editors clearly have Michaela's number.  Every time she tells her version of a conflict, they "roll the beautiful bean footage."  

• LOL 8
25 minutes ago, answerphone said:

I still favor Gil’s personality over Myrla’s. 

Does anyone know why his father was shot and killed, and how old was Gil? (Sorry  if it’s in one of the previous posts)

I believe it was during a home invasion and I think Gil was a young teenager. I believe he told Myrla that his father died 20+ years ago.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

They've never said what led to Gil's father being murdered, or how old he was at the time.  

Gil told Myrla the story in a previous episode - they each told the other about their father’s deaths. Myrla’s father was murdered by someone he knew - maybe an ex? I forget. His death was more recent than Gil’s father’s.

Edited by Empress1

Yeah, Zach, I'm on your team when it comes to Michaela's gaslighting or whatever that is, but the booty calls because you've not had any experience like that before? Pass, dude. I cleaned this up for you, now clean up your act.

All of y'all, did you not see the cameras? Or is that why some of you appear on Unfiltered as much as possible to try to cover your asses. It's. not. working. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Is anyone seeing a pattern here?  Wasn't it just a couple of seasons ago that someone's "friend" was getting a little chummy with her husband and threw them under the bus saying negative things about her?  Wasn't that Mindy?  I almost believe the show will pay the "friend" off to do this and if they're that desperate for the cash they'll do it.

Also, there's always a "friend" late in the season that claims they saw one of the wives' husbands on a dating site and informs the wife.  This has happened a couple of times before in previous seasons on this show already.  I think the "friend" is probably someone working for the show that's paid to keep tabs on all the participants' online activity, perhaps a computer hacker snooping on their web browsing.  It is just WAY too coincidental that this keeps happening again and again.

Yes I've noticed this before about issues you just mentioned plus others! I don't go as deep into production's pockets as you do, though. I'm cynical enough to believe that they tell the couples to read off a predetermined script.

• Love 1

In the beginning of tonights episode I had a pit in my stomach because things were going so well between Ryan and Brett and I could see her starting to like him again.  My heart seriously broke for her when he sent that text to her after she called him out on the dating sight.  He didnt intend on it being active until after decision day, wtf?!?. We know his answer on decision day. Damn I feel for Brett.  Ugh my heart hurts for her. She is 100% right how could he not wait till after the divorce. Yes I agree so disrespectful!! He has to know shed find out. HELLO They live in the same damn town!!!!  I may be the only one but I loved Ryan in the beginning so he broke my heart too.  

Johnny is an idiot. Bao should never speak to Sarah again. Well she should never speak to either of them again.  Johnny make me wanna puke. Hes just mean and cruel to her.

Myrla and Gill are going in the right direction.  Leave the chick alone about her spending for now. Shell come around.  I love them two.

Jose and Rachel are blah to me.  Theyll make it past decision day though.

Zach get on the fastest bus out of Michaela Town!

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, buttersister said:

I sure didn't watch it last night, but on the Mothership Show, sex seems to be the reason he still wants to see her/date her/meet without Dr. Pepper.

If true, he's not making a good impression on any women watching this show because no one would want anyone being that desperate for sex with a crazy person.   When (I hope) they get divorced he'd better watch his back and any woman dating him had better watch her back for Michaela.   

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I could be wrong, but I thought Johnny said that he was helping Sarah look for a car.

I thought they were both looking for a car and besides, how well did he know Sarah that he would be helping her car shop...right, he did not know her at all.  Producers shenanigans.

• Love 1

In reality, I try not to hate anyone, but this episode got me super close to hating Dr. Pepper when she kept pushing Zach to meet with Michaela AND THEN seemed to be buying Michaela's "innocent" act.  I think Zach is really confused as he gets a lot of blame from the experts about the state of their marriage.  He tries to clearly state his feelings and then gets the "what about what you're doing" speech from Pepper.  I can't even with Michaela who gave herself away when she said Zach didn't have evidence of her outbreaks (clearly she forgot about all of the cameras around).  That's exactly what the guilty parties say on Judge Judge and The People's Court when trying to deflect from their actions (when my students used to say the same thing I cooly pulled out evidence [of plagiarism/cheating/etc.] as I never talked to them about things for which I didn't have evidence).  I was surprised that they had a second meeting, but it must have been show arranged-especially as it wasn't in their apartment but rather in a neutral location.

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan...I kept trying to see your side (and we did see Brett freak out a little just by going down a hill in the atv) BUT you showed who you are, not only by going on a dating site but by thinking that not activating it until after you asked for a divorce meant you were being considerate.  Not so much and I hope your family and friends point this out to you.

Johnny and Bao both have deep, deep issues.  I think that they both try to control the narrative and that's the basic issue from which all other issues stem.  However, just because Johnny said Sarah said all things of things doesn't mean she did.  She may have just listened and uttered the same comments most of us would (i.e. that would be so hard, that would be bothersome, etc.) and Johnny may have interpreted it to justify himself.  Bao did say that she didn't have many female friends and Sarah may not have seen Bao as her best friend even though Bao thought Sarah was her best friend.  All I know is that Johnny shows his meanness and pickiness more than does Bao (IMO).  

Gil and Myrla could end up staying together, but he needs to stop with all of the cutting comments.  It seems like Myrla may really be negative (especially off-camera) and that can get old really fast.  It will be interesting to see what happens with them.

I think Rachel is actually more controlling than Jose but she exerts it in a different way.  He had 4 notes on the frig about his behaviors and she had 0.  She also exerts some control in the way she keeps threatening her temper (summer Rachel) as a way to keep him in line with what she wants to do during the summer.  It's a toss-up, but I think they will probably stay together.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Poor Bao. Her stories and her letter to herself were so sad. I am glad that Johnny at least recognized that, as a human, she needed comfort. Her face was so crushed when Johnny started telling what her BFF (yeah right) said about her. He is looking for any chance he has and everyone is right - he is just mean.

I had an interesting flashback to the scene a few weeks ago of Bao talking to her "BF" about how things were going with Johnny.  I remember thinking during her visit that "Wow.  These sure don't seem like best friends.'  There was something "off" about the way they interacted. Most women use their time with friends to laugh and be 'themselves.'  Bao's friend seemed somehow 'disconnected' from her and there was little warmth that I could detect.  In fact, Baos 'friend' seemed the only one who stood out to me as pretty darn cold.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Rebky said:

A lot of us seniors had the minimum growing up.  I had four cotton dresses and one pair of shoes for grammar school.  Money my parents made went for good food always.  No frills.  We never had soda, only when Company came.  I’m not complaining, but to buy designer clothes and shoes even when I went to work was never an option.  It might Myrla feel good that she can buy these things now, but it’s a waste, especially if they have a house and children.  Myrla had her good time shopping.  She has to buckle down now and face reality, if she wants Gil, a house and children.  A Fireman’s salary is not that much, unless she makes him get a second job.  Now, she’s talking about a nanny.  Nanny’s all day long are expensive.  I don’t think Gil is up for all that jazz.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Johnny continues to be a total dick to Bao, leaving her at the apartment after returning from the couples retreat, still in his stupid pink shorts with boots.  That's reason enough for divorce in my book.  Turns out that he had a conversation with Bao's best friend (or should I say "best friend") Sara who Johnny was allegedly calling because they are both shopping for a new car.  Yeah, doesn't sound right to me either.  Anyhow, this supposed friend of Bao's basically told Johnny what a horrible partner Bao is and encouraged him to leave. 

On Unfiltered Jamie O asked them what they would be considering before decision day, and Johnny had the nerve to say, "Well now that I know what kind of person Bao is, I'll need to think about how I can deal with that" and no one called him on it.  He is mean.  And a crybaby.

8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why didn't Bao get Sara on the phone on camera and let her have it?

Oooh, that would be great for next week!

4 hours ago, answerphone said:

On Unfiltered she said he was around 12.  Didn't say why.

On 10/27/2021 at 5:55 PM, Cancun said:

This is the point I actively willed the producers to insert the clip of her storming through the rental house, flipping tables. I suppose she would say, “But he didn’t see that, so it doesn’t count as evidence he has.”

she described that as "a panic attack."  I would describe it as a rage-filled tantrum.  And it is not about them exploding on both sides, as Pepper tried to say.  Zach has not made anyone fear him.  She looks so baffled when Pepper tries to explain that her reaction was excessive.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, princelina said:

On Unfiltered Jamie O asked them what they would be considering before decision day, and Johnny had the nerve to say, "Well now that I know what kind of person Bao is, I'll need to think about how I can deal with that" and no one called him on it.  He is mean.  And a crybaby.

Oooh, that would be great for next week!

On Unfiltered she said he was around 12.  Didn't say why.

Apparently, his parents were not together, and he lived with his Father.  For all he went through in his childhood, he turned out to be a responsible and smart guy.  Plus, you have to be a certain type of person to not be afraid of fire before becoming a firefighter.  He became a good man with a good heart.

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

A lot of us seniors had the minimum growing up.  I had four cotton dresses and one pair of shoes for grammar school.  Money my parents made went for good food always.  No frills.  We never had soda, only when Company came.  I’m not complaining, but to buy designer clothes and shoes even when I went to work was never an option.  It might Myrla feel good that she can buy these things now, but it’s a waste, especially if they have a house and children.  Myrla had her good time shopping.  She has to buckle down now and face reality, if she wants Gil, a house and children.  A Fireman’s salary is not that much, unless she makes him get a second job.  Now, she’s talking about a nanny.  Nanny’s all day long are expensive.  I don’t think Gil is up for all that jazz.

If she’s making enough money to buy the luxury items she wants, good for her. Who’s to say she can’t afford those plus a house and a nanny if she has kids? I think Gil not caring about that kind of lifestyle is a different issue. They seem like such a mismatch in so many ways but it looks like they enjoy each other more than any of the other couples and I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up as good friends.

• Love 2

It's been made pretty clear that Myrla saves money and has no problem doing so. She's not getting herself deep in to debt so she can go shopping for the things she likes. So Gil needs to stfu about her spending. She's not doing anything wrong. 

I'm beginning to wonder about Rachel. Jose is no prize but she makes some weird decisions. It sucked to be locked out but why not call a girlfriend, better yet, go to your own home! Why call an ex? I don't trust her. 

I thought Brett handled herself well when she told Ryan she knows about the dating app. She pretty much said he can't talk his way out of it so don't even try. Good bye! 

Michaela is straight up batshit crazy. There is plenty of footage of you losing your shit, girl. The gig is up. 

Nice friend you got there, Bao. Johnny is 100% right, he does have daddy issues. I was surprised to hear him admit it. 

It's time to replace useless Dr. Pepper. Does she study the footage before visiting the couples or is she just there to collect the check? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8
On 10/27/2021 at 9:42 PM, Koalagirl said:

Wow. Not only does Bao need a different husband but she has to get herself some different friends.  

I like Bao, BUT there’s something a little strange about how she thinks which is creepy.  Like setting her Barbies on fire and once saying she’d like to be a little bug so she could crawl into Johnny’s body and stay there.  That’s kind of weird.  Besides, he didn’t want her in college, and didn’t want her now.  Both of them have problems.

• Love 1