Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I have no idea why Bilil married anyone.  It seems like a lot of work for some who seems to be unhappy with being married. 

Because he had to be celibate otherwise? 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Stay safe and be well all. 
They put off that Culpo show because of our agreement not to watch. Don’t they care about pleasing us? Get someone better than Shaun and these dopes and we will all come back next year. These are retreads. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

Alright, y’all! This was probably one of the most uneventful slogs ever in the history of this show. I cannot believe this season took half a year out of our collective consciences! It’s insane!

I need Part 4 to come at me like a breeze next week, and then we can finally move on to TOW! New faces, same old storylines probably. But if the snark is good, I’ll stay around! I don’t know how to quit watching this show the correct way, so I’ll ask my friends for tips. Meanwhile, see you all around the forums and have a great week! Peace out. ✌️ 

P.S. Don’t be a MILF.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Angie could probably just reverse that outfit she's wearing and it would look the same.

Maybe even better, I think the neckline is higher in the back...

Alright everyone, the snark was great as always. See you next week for the last part of the  Tell All While Saying Nothing. It's another 2 hours, but we can do it if we stick together!

Also, Happy Martin Luther King Day tomorrow, if you have the day off. ☮️❤️💪👋

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am going to make a bold proclaimation...I think I am done with 90 Day Fiance and all of their incarnations and I will not watch next season. There I said it.

We will miss you! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just when you thought it was safe to  turn on the TV, not only do we get B90 soon but "Extreme Sisters, Season 2", including those Australian twins who have to be so identical one wanted a healthy tooth pulled to match her sister.  Not to mention they're with the same man.  Yikes.

• Mind Blown 6

Not only are the various 90 Day shows returning, “1000-Lb. Best Friends,” “I Am Jazz,” “Darcey & Stacey,” “Extreme Sisters,” “7 Little Johnstons,” “My 600-Lb. Life,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and “Return to Amish” will all return in the first quarter of 2023. I read elsewhere that “Sister Wives”, or what’s left of them, are currently filming another season. 

but the good news is (at least for me) is BFF Whitney, the Mama’s boys, sister wife seekers, the Roloffs, Derricos and Plaths have NOT been confirmed as returning. 

YET.

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
11 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Wait. . . there's a MILF forum?

Go search for “MILF Manor”. It’s a trip.

9 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Just when you thought it was safe to  turn on the TV, not only do we get B90 soon but "Extreme Sisters, Season 2", including those Australian twins who have to be so identical one wanted a healthy tooth pulled to match her sister.  Not to mention they're with the same man.  Yikes.

Anna and Lucy are so unhinged it gives me a headache.

6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Not only are the various 90 Day shows returning, “1000-Lb. Best Friends,” “I Am Jazz,” “Darcey & Stacey,” “Extreme Sisters,” “7 Little Johnstons,” “My 600-Lb. Life,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and “Return to Amish” will all return in the first quarter of 2023. I read elsewhere that “Sister Wives”, or what’s left of them, are currently filming another season. 

but the good news is (at least for me) is BFF Whitney, the Mama’s boys, sister wife seekers, the Roloffs, Derricos and Plaths have NOT been confirmed as returning. 

YET.

There is also a Seeking Brother Husband coming in March. It is basically Seeking Sister Wife, but the x and y axes are reversed.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4

I still like Jamal. He’s there for his mom. I don’t care if he’s a famewhore or sleeps around with consenting women. Compared to some of the shit people on this show he’s a prince. Good for Veronica having fun with him.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
13 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Same here. You all were my world to TV. Helped me get through this. Now it’s ruining my mental health to the point that I had VERY irregular sleep patterns this past weekend due to nightmares about Ed.

Oh wow. I think you should definitely skip part 4. Maybe come back for TOW. 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Now that she's officially broken up with Usman, could there be a future for Kim on "The Single Life"? 

She and Jamal can go on MILF Manor. 😂

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 8
7 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Oh wow. I think you should definitely skip part 4. Maybe come back for TOW. 

I don’t know it. Did you know that Ronald has a gambling addiction? I have a snarking addiction. I cannot seem to withdraw very easily from this show, or else my life would be hell. Me and @Baltimore Betty are basically the same. Making empty promises. In the end, it’s my choice.

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

image.png.0f3565b0263647c9fde5c9651ad169e9.png

With this season, I am. You better make the snark bright and clear for this last part, because the show was mediocre!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

In case you missed it, here's a quick visual recap of the Tell All No Limits Part 3! 

----------------------------------------------------

SHAEEDA: 
giphy.gif

BILAL:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

SHAWN:
OIP.ZBHHp5BekJbAhUyPmtMOJAHaEK?pid=ImgDe

BILAL:
Q&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

BILAL'S "FRIEND" (A HIRED ACTOR):
giphy.gif

EUTRIS:
giphy.gif

KIM: 
R.e73d8137d95de3f81b40dd1659d90583?rik=2

USMAN TO HOMETOWN HOTTIE:
R.5d2a4fb26074d53cae39914471e0397b?rik=D

KIM: 
giphy.gif

JAMAL:
giphy.gif

USMAN: 
4-1.gif

JENNY AND SUMIT:
everything-is-awesome-gif-10.gif&ehk=fbu

SUMIT'S BROTHER/SIS-IN-LAW/FATHER: 
giphy.gif

SUMIT'S MOTHER:
giphy.gif

SMALL ED CONFRONTING JOVI AND ANDREI AT THE BAR:
YXcRKcmdW%2BGXDD40=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Fire 3
  • LOL 11

As much as I'd like Angela to be totally dropped from this franchise she brings the ratings and I predict one of these things will happen:

She and Michael reconcile and he comes to the US on a Spousal Visa and they're on the next OR 90 Day program

She and Michael break up and she's back on the next Single Life. 

Either way, she's not going away any time soon. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

As much as I'd like Angela to be totally dropped from this franchise she brings the ratings and I predict one of these things will happen:

She and Michael reconcile and he comes to the US on a Spousal Visa and they're on the next OR 90 Day program

She and Michael break up and she's back on the next Single Life. 

Either way, she's not going away any time soon. 

Keep in mind, TLC used to be known as The Learning Channel. I had high expectations that they would have some morals, but…

• LOL 3
On 1/16/2023 at 8:30 AM, Hotel Snarker said:

There is also a Seeking Brother Husband coming in March. It is basically Seeking Sister Wife, but the x and y axes are reversed.

Damn as if I don't watch enough crap tv already I am sure my curiosity will get the better of me!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Damn as if I don't watch enough crap tv already I am sure my curiosity will get the better of me!

My first thought of hearing about that show, what women wants a house full of husbands? Look more men to ignore me, mansplain things to me and insist he cannot find the mustard in the fridge because it is not eye level, seriously who wants more of that times 2 or 3?! It is laughable.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My first thought of hearing about that show, what women wants a house full of husbands? Look more men to ignore me, mansplain things to me and insist he cannot find the mustard in the fridge because it is not eye level, seriously who wants more of that times 2 or 3?! It is laughable.

Works both ways but the eye level fridge part made me laugh, my wife says that I "can't see things unless they magically fall from the sky into my arms".

• LOL 3