Type keyword(s) to search

MILF Manor - General Discussion

BetterButter
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How the FUCK do you figure out who your adult son is by rub his body?!?! What the actual fuck?!?!

Cologne would be a better clue.

Just now, Gobi said:

Next, the sons will be blindfolded and identify their moms from a gynecological exam.

There is no horror button.

• LOL 7
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Hey would these catty women sign up for this?

My question is what kind of conversation do these mother and sons have prior to the show, like does the mother say to the son they will be out of town during whatever dates and the son says OMG, me too and they don't ask where each other are going? 

Also, ewww. I just could not do that. This show is so wrong on so many levels, I had to turn it off. 

Thanksgiving is going to be sooo awkward.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

My question is what kind of conversation do these mother and sons have prior to the show, like does the mother say to the son they will be out of town during whatever dates and the son says OMG, me too and they don't ask where each other are going? 

Also, ewww. I just could not do that. This show is so wrong on so many levels, I had to turn it off. 

Thanksgiving is going to sooo awkward.

You would give someone your contact info. No guarantee you will meet anyone out of a pool of 7 people.

• Like 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Probably had to sign an iron clad contract. No way out unless at great expense.

"Either your signature or your brains are going to be on this contract."

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3

If any of these women still have minor children (and I think several of them do), their dads should be filing for immediate custody.   Clearly these women are not mentally stable if they would even consider doing this for one minute with their kid.  And the kids are really young, I think one is only 20.   The only ones I might give a pass to are the Mexican pair as I believe her son is in his 30’s.  And she looks great for her age.   But the other boys mostly look like little kids. 

As someone else said, imagine if a group of dads took their daughters to do this show?  And most of these women are not MILFS.  I’m in their age range and they all look older than their age because of all of  their awful “enhancements”.   I can guarantee none of my 19 year old son’s friends would think any of these women are a MILF. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, Katie111 said:

If any of these women still have minor children (and I think several of them do), their dads should be filing for immediate custody.   Clearly these women are not mentally stable if they would even consider doing this for one minute with their kid.  And the kids are really young, I think one is only 20.   The only ones I might give a pass to are the Mexican pair as I believe her son is in his 30’s.  And she looks great for her age.   But the other boys mostly look like little kids. 

As someone else said, imagine if a group of dads took their daughters to do this show?  And most of these women are not MILFS.  I’m in their age range and they all look older than their age because of all of  their awful “enhancements”.   I can guarantee none of my 19 year old son’s friends would think any of these women are a MILF. 

It sounded like neither the mothers or sons knew they were doing the same show….that said…super cringy show and an excellent point about fathers / daughters.   

• Like 1

Watching the show with fathers and daughters may make for interesting viewing.

People are slowly starting to frown at men dating or marrying women 20-40 plus years younger than them. It is still acceptable. Lots of Hollywood types. However, there is more side eye now.

I was thinking about his show would have younger women who were divorced or widowed and had kids and the twist would be men who refuse to date women with kids.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought they said the sons were also going to the island for ANOTHER dating show and I got the impression some might have even traveled together! 

I think "Disco Mom" Kelle is the new Angela for this franchise. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think "Disco Mom" Kelle is the new Angela for this franchise. 

It would be the only way I would watch this shit show if Kelle was the new Angela, can you imagine how scary that would be...MILF's of Scary Island.

2 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

This is going in the same file as that Shauna Rae series that is titled "Never watch this creepy shit ever again".

The fact that Shauna Rae looks so much like the girl from Megan...super creepy.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
20 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How the FUCK do you figure out who your adult son is by rubbing his body?!?! What the actual fuck?!?!

I would think a mother would be able to tell her son from his height, build, etc. even if she hasn't seen him shirtless in a long time. 

23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, ewww. All these women are talking about is having sex...I just couldn't be like that around my adult son, just eww.

This is horrifying.  Imagine if it was a bunch of old dads and their daughters?  This makes me so uncomfortable.

(As I expected, others have made this same point)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

I didn't watch the whole the episode. I just couldn't. Is there any hope that these women will realize they may need to up the age on who they date? Some seemed a little put off watching the other women with their sons. Like Hey Moms! You know how cringe it feels watching some old lady macking on your son? Well, it's doubly as cringe that you're doing the same thing with someone elses son! It's all to cringe. *shudder*

• Applause 3

Also, keep in mind: TLC used to be called The Learning Channel. Back in the 90s there used to be educational reading shows for kids. Nowadays, with this cringy, gross, disturbing nightmare that is MILF Manor, can it even be called a “learning channel” anymore?

MTV used to be called Music Television. Back in the 80s it was music videos 24/7. If you remember the VJs saying “All day, all night”, they truly meant it. Nowadays, there are shows about catfishing and teen pregancies. Can it even be called “music television” anymore?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 1/15/2023 at 7:27 PM, LEILANI2 said:

Whoever green lights these TLC shows has a fetish for incest me thinks, the mother daugther show, the married to a  mama boy shows,  and now this one. 

Yes you are genius. This is some creep fucked up shit. I was saying the same thing. It’s incest. I felt weird watching it. The chicks are hot so what. They are talking about fucking and getting pussy around their moms. Big blonde kicking her son out a room so she can get bbc. This is show is gross. 

Incest shows. Sister show. I love a momas boy. Smothered. The two women mother and daughter taking a bath together. This season the daughter naked with her mom in bed. 

TLC has a creepy issue. What’s fucked up they keep making them because those shows get the ratings. 

• Like 3
On 1/16/2023 at 6:34 AM, Katie111 said:

Great post Katie

Kelly is hot. Pola is hot.