Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, so Areola wants to go to the is because of insurance. Okay.

What insurance does she have?

Just like Darcey and Stacey went to Turkey for their surgery because it was cheaper I have to figure Ethiopia would be way cheaper and you don't need to buy a plane ticket.

• Love 8

I CANNOT STAND ARI. CANNOT. STAND. HER. There is something seriously wrong with her. If she was going to treat Bini like a sperm donor, she could have stayed her ass in America. And I agree she pitched a fit in the barbershop on purpose. UGHHH

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

WHY would you do this dramalamadingdong in a barber shop??

DEAD

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, so Areola wants to go to the is because of insurance. Okay.

Her parents probably pay for it. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Was that Cesar I just saw on that Bares All promo?  

What a time to be alive!!!!!!!!!!!1

I read Angela 

Spoiler

flashed her nasty vajayjay on that show because she was showing her inner thigh and the lights on her nylons made them see through. Which she probably planned for more publicity.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet her parents pay for it, just like they pay for everything else.  

Ari, such a total drama queen, and a despicable snob.   She's just like her mother. 

You still need to live in the US to buy a policy. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

@Trackdawg So, is she a 90DF fan?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

...plus, she's a vegan and I'm keto...she loves camping and I hate sunlight and unpaved ground...she's a total hippie and I'm a greedy capitalist, so we have LOTS of compromises that we make!

Edited by Trackdawg
Don't call me a hooker
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

You still need to live in the US to buy a policy. 

I bet her official address is Mommy and Daddy's place in NJ.   I hope her parents added the baby to the policy, there's often a delay with the start of coverage. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I thought in his original season it came out that it was some genetic condition that gave him no neck?  And people felt like we shouldn't make fun of him because of that?

Klippel Feil syndrome (KFS) is a condition affecting the development of the bones in the spine. People with KFS are born with abnormal fusion of at least two spinal bones (vertebrae) in the neck. Common features may include a short neck, low hairline at the back of the head, and restricted movement of the upper spine.

That being said, Ed has a personality that is runty, squished, sawed-off, entitled, greedy and annoying af. He treats boundaries as something to be gotten around.

He could be 6'7" and he'd still look like a damned talking sweet potato as soon as he flashed that creepy smile and declared yet another of his borderline slavebuyer desires.

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

There's no flippin way she's coming back.   

And that's been the plan from the beginning. She is full of shit. She enjoyed shocking everyone back in Princeton. The newness has worn off of roughing it in Addis Ababa. She's tired of Bini. She'll rush back and regale the normies back home with tales of her crazy adventures. 

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

She bought the ticket before discussing with her husband - like normal couples do, "it's really important".   No bitch you're leaving and this is your escape plan.

Ari has never had to NOT do what she wanted. 

• Love 9

Jenny...just deal with the fact that submit's parents hate you...stop dissing the parents and just accept it!

now jenny is putting mom in law into counseling.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Do Indian mothers usually hold the position of power? 

Parents in general.

My east Indian gf was in love with this east Indian guy. The parents used the same we will commit suicide threat.  He broke up with her.

• Love 3