Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Co-sign. Tim’s a jerk. 

For what he did to Jeniffer, I agree with you, and I absolutely hated him for that. However, for some reason he grew on me during Pillow Talk with Veronica. I now think that they are so wholesome and hilarious. That’s just me.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jibri is laying it on thick to prove he is so much better than the other couples….talk about playing games.

That 'spoiler' earlier would explain it all.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Hear me about about Tim, who I like actually but note he has never had children and always was a good 'dad' to all the women in his life.  Female to Male trans, it would explain how he sits and the small shoulders.

I wondered about this myself. At first, I thought he was a butch lesbian. 

When asked about being trans, he said "Well, that's a new one.". What man doesn't adamantly deny being trans. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Mahala has the oddest extensions I've ever seen. They look like strawberry blonde twine.

I think they’re just sister locs like Justice KBJ. But she’s a ginger, so they look a little dry.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Palm Springs must be expensive. One can find cheap adventures elsewhere.

It's a lot cheaper than L.A.   People who rent for years in L.A. often buy retirement homes in Palm Springs, Of course, that's only relatively cheaper, L.A.'s prices are ridiculous, so Palm Springs being a little cheaper is very relative.  

So Spahkuls flounces, after refusing to face John again.  Spahkuls might not want to irritate Daveed, isn't he the one that offered him a job driving big rigs? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I blocked his number and he blocked my number and then like I blocked him again and then he totally blocked my number and 

Then I like left a note in his locker and he told his friend that like he wasn’t going to sit with me at the lunch table and then I like gave him back his promise ring 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Again, does anyone have a taser?

Consider the rolling blackouts that may cause. One spark hits that outfit and it’s like that scene when Powder spontaneously combusted into the heavens.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Jibri is such a ego-centric hothead, I think he is totally unlikeable and so antagonistic  and disrespectful toward people.  He doesn't see how he has alienated his family and friends even a bit....wow!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

When asked about being trans, he said "Well, that's a new one.". What man doesn't adamantly deny being trans. 

He talked a little about that in an interview. He said he didn’t react because it is perfectly normal and not a big deal, but he isn’t a member of the trans community but supports it. Jennifer and Jesse inferring and snicking to whoever would listen was disgusting. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Dean got fired for making a joke about it. 

• Love 6

He's MAD cuz David wasn't at the wedding, even though he wasn't invited, but it he wouldn't have come ANYWAY, and he's JEALOUS!!!

Can we get a tranq dart for Jabroni and just throw him in the back of a truck, please?  And just move on?

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9