Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So somehow I have made it as far as having a phone screen (on Teams...so on camera??) with the hiring manager at my dream tech company this week and I may die.  If he likes me, I'll get an interview.  Wish me luck, sisters and brothers!

Good luck, good luck, good luck!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I feel like this venue smells musty.

It looks like it was an industrial property.  Cement floors and cinder block walls.

Igor is the interesting star of tonight’s show and I don’t mean that because he delivered the silly arch.  

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So somehow I have made it as far as having a phone screen (on Teams...so on camera??) with the hiring manager at my dream tech company this week and I may die.  If he likes me, I'll get an interview.  Wish me luck, sisters and brothers!

You'll crush them.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Isn't that called something else? 
Arches are curvy.

Yes! Curvy, and pretty as a backdrop. With flowers, bunting, make it look like something.... smh

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I hate the lack of color in Jibri’s/Miona’s wedding scheme.  So blah…

I do love her dress, though, she and Kara win the best gown contest for this season!

No! Those sleeves looked like she was about to fly away. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

giphy.gif

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Yes! Curvy, and pretty as a backdrop. With flowers, bunting, make it look like something.... smh

Were they hoping to communicate with a UFO? They are in the desert, everyone knows you have more of a chance of seeing a UFO in the desert, the pyramid arch is a transmitter.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6