Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

What is with this family and their emotionally manipulative “jokes”? What an unpleasant, mean-spirited pack of deplorables.

They are a very aggressive family that manifests its anger by way of abusive “jokes.”

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Thais removes her makeup and she looks like a totally different person. And not in a good way.

She’s cute but I don’t see model I’m her face.  Patrick looks like a meathead.  The boat guys look gross like they just want to show off their “babes”

• Like 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

She’s cute but I don’t see model I’m her face.  Patrick looks like a meathead.  The boat guys look gross like they just want to show off their “babes”

These people have strong “spring break, broskis!” energy but they’re at least a decade too old for it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Thais didn't want to be on the yacht, because she wanted to resolve their (her) issues.  Patrick tells her to have fun.  The friends tell her not to break his heart.  So, Thais goes on to drag everyone down with her complaints and doubt.  

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here come Patrick's friends. Who wants to be that they are opinionated and have no filter? That they'll "have concerns"? That they'll ask "the hard questions"? 

And they'll drink and be stupid.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yve’s friend, low rent Christina Applegate, is trying to talk Yve onto the ledge instead of off of it.

maybe she knows that she's have to pick up the pieces when it goes in the crapper.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Pedro, run away from the famalia thugs

Things are about to get a whole lot more divorcier!

Edited by Gobi
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Guys, do you think the blond lady wants us to know she likes Gucci? 

Well, she wants us all to know that she has money to burn on tacky shit. 

She could have spent some of that money on a good hair stylist and dermatologist. Just sayin.

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

What are the chances that Thais gives Meathead a ton to drink and then pushes him off the boat?

If ONLY.

• Fire 1
  • Love 10