Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Mama Jibjab is as good of a therapist as Memphis is as a nurse practioner. 

it was in their very first episode. 

Isn’t that always the way. I dated a guy in high school and his mom was a social worker. Based on a 5 min conversation she called my mom mentally ill. Her  son was also pretentious as fuck. We broke up but both him and his sister dropped out of university…blaming society for their failures.he is fairly successful only because he inherited His uncles business….and he still apparently thinks he is better than most folks…like dude you inherited a business and never really worked for anything so STFU.  He bleats on Facebook about being blamed for being a white male when he is the epitome of white male privilege 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Patrick has been married before? I missed that nugget of info. 

Yes, in his first episode he said he had been married to a woman body builder and they lived in the Austin house until their divorce 

• Love 4

Does more simple mean Thais wants more boobage to show?   You bet she does. 

I wonder if sister's baby head butted her?   That eye is getting more colorful by the second, I know it's a sign of healing, but it still looks painful. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

What are your intention you Brazilian green card gold digger? You couldn’t possibly want him for his shrunken nuts

What do these twits expect her to say? "Oh I don't really love your stupid brother. I expect we'll be divorced within two years."? No one thinks they're going to get divorced. JEEEEEEZUS CHRIST, show!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

If this was filmed in January 2022,

Spoiler

that’s exactly two years after Patrick’s wife filed for divorce from him.

Edited by charmed1
ETA: I can’t do math!
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 3
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How all of the sudden JibJab and Miona have money and wedding plans, a rental house, etc...when the parents asked what their wedding plans were they did not know, they didn't have money and suddenly they do even though neither one has a job...what gives?

It is hilarious that those two are concerned about a wedding venue, who is going to be there?

Work and money.

5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Smothered is back a d that one pair have discovered Instagram makeup I see.

ugh to the Derricos too...will they sing for the cameras again? We can only hope. 

May be unpopular, but I don’t get why you guys hate the Derricos so much.

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

where is @Trackdawg!?!?!?!?

@Floatingbison where are youuuuu?

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How all of the sudden JibJab and Miona have money and wedding plans, a rental house, etc...when the parents asked what their wedding plans were they did not know, they didn't have money and suddenly they do even though neither one has a job...what gives?

It is hilarious that those two are concerned about a wedding venue, who is going to be there?

TLC cheque cleared?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Isn’t that always the way. I dated a guy in high school and his mom was a social worker. Based on a 5 min conversation she called my mom mentally ill. Her  son was also pretentious as fuck. We broke up but both him and his sister dropped out of university…blaming society for their failures.he is fairly successful only because he inherited His uncles business….and he still apparently thinks he is better than ,ost folks…like dude you inherited a business and never really worked for anything so STFU. 

LOL, I hope I will not be that jacked as a social worker. Then again, I have only a turtle and a hamster to mess up. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I ordered a Big Mac pizza tonight. I am shocked at how weird it is. I had to put salsa on it to make it somewhat workable. 

Please elaborate, never heard of this.  Is it ground beef over a thousand island sauce topped with cheese and lettuce?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

If this was filmed in January 2022,

Hide contents

that’s exactly one year after Patrick’s wife filed for divorce from him.

DANG! No wonder Father Thais is not on board. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Hmmm…hasn’t he known Thighs for 3 years?

he probably didn't file till after he met Thighs.

I had a friend who was separated with his wife for 5+ yrs.  Didn't bother with the divorce till now.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Sister Meathead.  You're ahole of a brother threw his credit cards and cash at Thighs like she was a common streetwalker.

He's no prize.

Exactly. Did she take her sainted brother aside and ask him what he loves about Thais? Dear lord I will retire to bedlam. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

They. Have. Champagne. In. Brazil. Sheesh.

They just don't have it at the wedding shop.

I haven't been to a wedding shop in ages...is this common now?

A few years back my husband and I were in Freeport Bahamas and every single jewelry store gave us champagne while we shopped.  I have been to hair salons that offer up wine when you arrive.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Sister Meathead.  You're ahole of a brother threw his credit cards and cash at Thighs like she was a common streetwalker.

He's no prize.

Don't forget the dog.

• Love 4

Second dress Thais tried on is perfect! The sales lady is strikingly beautiful. Is that Patrick’s mother in the scooter? He hair is different (I guess it’s a wig) and her eyebrows look…less aggressive, so I’m not sure 

• Love 6

Speaking for me @Hotel Snarker respectfully...I think the kids mug way too much for the cameras, I find the father to be shady and akin to a carnival huckster. Plus I’ve never been a fan of multiple shows “wow, we had all these kids! By choice! Our lives are crazy, tune in won’t you?”

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Good luck, Shae. I will no longer waste any reason or logic on her. She’s a lost cause.

I think the two of them are more enthralled with the role and image they think they’re going to play...”look at us upper class blessed people, admire us world!”

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Bilal walks in the door and IMMEDIATELY starts criticizing her. I DETEST him. 

How can Bile stand there, when the cabinet door behind him is ajar?!

Also, I think that there's a crumb or popped kernel in front of the jar of whatever and the coffee maker behind Shaeda.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5