Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Patrick has been married before? I missed that nugget of info. 

Right? Its news to me. 

The theme of this season seems to be "You will have to heal the hurts visited on my by my former entanglements". 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Mama Jibroni is a therapist, and her son is nearly 30-years old.  She feels nervous about him and his fiance starting out on their own.  That's a real personal and professional failure.

Mama Jibjab is as good of a therapist as Memphis is as a nurse practioner. 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Its news to me. 

The theme of this season seems to be "You will have to heal the hurts visited on my by my former entanglements". 

it was in their very first episode. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Its news to me. 

I've had to heal my own hurts.

• Love 4
(edited)

Patrick spoke of his first marriage on the first episode. His first wife was a fellow weightlifter and lost interest in him after he cheated with steroids twice and could not continue doing it competitively. Or something like that. I remember he said “she was in love with the weightlifter”. Sounds like a deep bond.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Need help, I have an atomic cold sore and Abreva does nothing. Any suggestions?

I got a prescription for Valacyclovir from my doctor and I keep a bottle on hand to start at the first sign of a cold sore. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Super scripted convo with Meathead’s sister. She seems like a reasonable woman.

Sister was speaking code for "There's still time to escape this mess, Thais...".

Sisters before misters.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

How all of the sudden JibJab and Miona have money and wedding plans, a rental house, etc...when the parents asked what their wedding plans were they did not know, they didn't have money and suddenly they do even though neither one has a job...what gives?

It is hilarious that those two are concerned about a wedding venue, who is going to be there?

• Applause 2
  • Love 7

Smothered is back a d that one pair have discovered Instagram makeup I see.

ugh to the Derricos too...will they sing for the cameras again? We can only hope. 

• Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Yeah, he lost her to getting busted twice for juicing in competitions. 

Actually, he got busted twice for steroids, and once for testosterone.    I bet that's why he went to Brazil after getting booted off the U.S. team, but got caught again in Brazil and booted off their system too. 

Sister is right to worry about Thais taking a child back to Brazil.   They aren't the most custody friendly place to non-Brazilians.  

I refuse to watch Sister Wives, Twitney Thore, or the Derricos.  I don't trust anything the Derrico parents say.    I also don't like Unexpected, or I Love a Mama's Boy.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

You guys spoke too soon. Sister Patrick got her TLC script late. Let the mandated interrogation of foreign fiancée begin.

Twist: Interrogation and Bridal Gown Shopping in one scene together.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Patrick spoke of his first marriage on the first episode. His first wife was a fellow weightlifter and lost interest in him after he cheated with steroids twice and could not continue doing it competitively. Or something like that. I remember he said “she was in love with the weightlifter”. Sounds like a deep bond.

Oh yeah, that's right...I seem to remember him not taking any kind of responsibility for the breakup either...

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

How awful, Patrick's mother has an excuse for the harsh makeup, but Whitney Thore apparently had the same makeup artist.    And who the hell exploits their mother's possibly fatal second stroke on a low rent TV show?

That friggin pisses me off!  Her poor parents seem sweet but I generally hate watch Whitney.  I think that using her mothers stroke as bait to attract viewers is despicable.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5

This wedding is obviously a terrible idea but it’s just so childish of Mother and Father Jibri to refuse to come. Your son may act like he’s fifteen but you’re all too happy to play the role of his strict, disapproving parents. Nobody cares what you think about your adult son’s choice of partner and you are only screwing yourself right now.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How all of the sudden JibJab and Miona have money and wedding plans, a rental house, etc...when the parents asked what their wedding plans were they did not know, they didn't have money and suddenly they do even though neither one has a job...what gives?

It is hilarious that those two are concerned about a wedding venue, who is going to be there?

Daveed and the studio chick. Grandma. A horse.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Because that was the plan all along. They had a plan, they had the venue, they had the money.....its all just storyline. Though I firmly believe that Jibri's parents are as stupid and obtuse as they've been portrayed. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think that's the only reason they wanted to be on the show.    Notice how many pair of sneakers they have for someone who's broke.   How can Jibri and Miona finance their own place, and a trip to Joshua Tree for a wedding?    

And pay for gas lol

• Love 5