Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Grifter Lives said:

No.  Bile remains the worse.  But, this season, they're all so awful that it's a tight competition.  Mohammed is the worst of the foreign fiances.

Yve is no prize either.

I think Easter Sunday movie is going to tank.

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Mohammed: If you didn't want to take care of me, you shouldn't have [brought] me here.  

Also, Mohammed: I need my green card stat so that I can start to work (code for "bring my mommy here).

Mo-Mom: Maybe I should change my phone number. I took care of his needy ass forever and I'm really  ready to relax for a change"

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, greekmom said:

I am super shocked that 90 days hasn't capitalized on the show and done a convention.

Ha! 90 Day Con sounds scary. Imagine the David and Coltee costumes.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I am super shocked that 90 days hasn't capitalized on the show and done a convention.

I cannot even imagine going. Would they have work shops on how to meet a foreigner, have an on line relationship, the best way to send gobs of money to someone with no real interest in you, how to make your parents basement a home for the two of you, the best birth control not to use...so many subjects!

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm pretty sure they can find Spanish-speaking people to talk to in Dallas so she can help plan this wedding.  "You don't speak English!"  That was a silly thing to say.

Edit:  Oh it's Portuguese, isn't it... nm

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Love 4

Thais: I'd like to be involved in planning my own wedding. 

Patrick: FINE DO YOU WANT TO DO EVERYTHING GO AHEAD AND DO EVERYTHING THEN. AND I SUPPOSE YOU WANT ME TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING LIKE I DO ALREADY. YOU DON'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH UNLESS PRODUCTION NEEDS YOU TO FOR EXPOSITION

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm pretty sure they can find Spanish-speaking people to talk to in Dallas so she can help plan this wedding.  "You don't speak English!"  That was a silly thing to say.

But she doesn't speak Spanish........she speaks Portuguese.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Ha! 90 Day Con sounds scary. Imagine the David and Coltee costumes.

I think it would be interesting.  People can do Pillow talk short videos, How to fake it on the show, we can play 90 day bingo.  

I would probably get kicked out as I would punch a few of the "guests"

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

She speaks Portuguese.

• Love 4

What does Thighs do all day? Who knows. She could be learning more English. She’s got a good start and seems to understand what Patrick is saying. 
Of course these two are pregnant, ugh. 

• Love 3