Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

When you’re that desperate to get married, just pick someone up at the airport or hotel.  I guess the money from TLC helps when you go that route.  It’s just insulting to my intelligence……and yes!  I do have a little of that left as a TLC viewer!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

"Welcome to my vagina." How I yearn for the innocent days of Princess Toast. Maybe they could merge? "Welcome to my vagina, I don't know what's in there. "

Oh, and now the women pooping commercial. But do they skoddilypoop?

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I saw a thing on Reddit that BYU student don’t classify it as sex if the peen enters but doesn’t move. I know, Reddit. But if true how bizarre 

Oh my god I am DYING. Figures. 

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

SteVen should seal the deal with that girl ASAP, because he's NEVER going to do better than her.

Truer words were never typed. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Is "Want a watermelon?" the new "May I halik you?"

DEAD

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm hoping a lot of the Armando issues with his parents is for the storyline.   

I love all of the pottery in the background, and I really like some of the giant animals, like that Buffalo they're sitting in front of.   

I will never watch the Family Chantel. 

Are all those animals a metaphor? Kind of a creepy store. 

3 observations about Jenny:

• She and Sumit both look older and older in every episodes.  His parents were right that she's making him old.
  • She seems to love purple walls.
  • She needs to return to the Hare Krishna temple and find her peace and possibly a community.  Ultimately, maybe she will qualify for that devotee visa, for the right reasons.
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Mentioned the show to my neighbor. She also watches it. Showed her the updated Larissa. She doesn't like SteVen, Corey and Evelin. She does like Armando.

Neighborhood watch party time! 

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Y'all, I made yeast rolls for the first time in my life today. They turned out pretty good! They weren't quite as good as my grandmother's, but pretty tasty based on their own merit.

Hot yeast rolls.jpg

👏🏻

• Love 2